Closed Thread
Page 253 of 334 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 263 303 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,590 of 10001
    jeff04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah..
    dats my daily routine bro!
    ..im a gym idiot.

kriso899 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kriso899 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kriso899 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kriso899 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kriso899 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kriso899 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kriso899 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kriso899 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kriso899 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kriso899 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kriso899 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol.... omg !

The_Izebox is a complete loser! (-2000) The_Izebox is a complete loser! (-2000) The_Izebox is a complete loser! (-2000) The_Izebox is a complete loser! (-2000) The_Izebox is a complete loser! (-2000) The_Izebox is a complete loser! (-2000) The_Izebox is a complete loser! (-2000) The_Izebox is a complete loser! (-2000) The_Izebox is a complete loser! (-2000) The_Izebox is a complete loser! (-2000) The_Izebox is a complete loser! (-2000)
    If I see one more person doing preacher curls with 45s on each side, go down 3 inches and then have one of their 3 lifting partners spot them all the way to 8 reps, and then walk around puffing out their 14.25 inch arms like theyre doing something....
    Train up for 1st meet

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168997953&p=1391864043#post1391864043

EliteGain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliteGain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliteGain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by The_Izebox View Post
    If I see one more person doing preacher curls with 45s on each side, go down 3 inches and then have one of their 3 lifting partners spot them all the way to 8 reps, and then walk around puffing out their 14.25 inch arms like theyre doing something....
    Ha, still better than swinging hammer curls that almost knock the people down behind them.
    When Body Building do not envy anyone!!! Build yourself apon the pictures of all else who fail.

EAT, TRAIN, GROW

NASM CPT/CES/PES, BS Exercise Science

zaosha is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaosha is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaosha is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaosha is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaosha is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaosha is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaosha is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaosha is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaosha is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaosha is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaosha is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by steve234 View Post
    To the majority of posters on here who find these tiny little idiosyncrasies to obsess about. Get a ****ing life you bunch of vain morons.
    Apparently you fail at reading the thread because the vast majority of posters have posted about people who either:

A. Disrupt the workouts of others by not racking weights, taking up equipment they don't need, claiming multiple pieces of equipment simultaneously.
    B. Perform unsafe actions (e.g. throwing dumbells, walking into someone's ROM during free weight exercises, etc.).
    C. Being incredibly conspicuous D-bags (e.g. ILS clowns, singers, screamers, shadowboxers, etc.)

I guess this is why a lot of people are afraid to go to the gym - because of the "gym people". They assume that gyms are filled with extremely vain, conceited, low self-esteem, narcicistic individuals who have time to sit around the gym with their gym clique and keep their chronically wounded self-esteem patched up. This thread confirms they are right.
    Lolz, men don't go to the gym because they are lazy, not because they are afraid of being judged. Believe me, as a trainer for several years, I can tell you 90% of the fat, unathletic guys I gave orientation sessions to clearly thought they were God's gift to the weight room.

Women don't go because they are lazy and they are insecure about how they look.

The gym is some place I go to, get my workout done with, and leave.

I try to go at times when the gym isn't packed wall to wall - but even if I have to go at peak hrs, I still find multiple simple solutions to not let this hinder me. If somebody is using a piece of equipment I need to use, I either 1) Do a similar exercise with a different piece of equipment 2) Change the order of my workout 3) Sneak reps in while they take a break. I'm perfectly satisfied with my gym experience each and every time.
    Gratz, not everyone has the luxury of training on off-peak hours.

Also, not all of us can just swap in a different movement. For many programs you simply must have a rack or a cage and if these pieces of equipment are consistently taken up by people unnecessarily it WILL disrupt your training and people have every right to be annoyed when it happens.

I wear a cheap t-shirt and gym shorts; sometimes I just wear 10 year old clothes that are practically rags. To the people obsessiong about "gym fashion" - for ****s sake you spend one hr in the clothes and then they go in the laundry bin.
    Please quote one post in this entire thread complaining about gym fashion. The only posts which mention clothing at all have been regarding the Abercrombie curl squads/guys in clubbing clothes, i.e. wearing clothing you can't effectively workout in; and the guy who never washes his gym clothes and reeks because of it - not, as you imply, that someone isn't dressed to a high standard.

I gotta assume that this board is composed of 90% socially insecure teenagers for this thread to exist and to have so many posts. Jesus ****ing christ get another ****ing hobby to fill your time people - obsessing about other peoples percieved faults isn't a form of self improvement.
    You fail at being a contrarian. Noone posting in this thread is obsessing about anything. Most of us have seen idiotic things happen in the gym and we are posting to vent or share a laugh.

Here's a suggestion: If your gym experience is never compromised by a gym idiot then don't waste your time reading/posting to a thread devoted to the subject...

TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by zaosha View Post
    Apparently you fail at reading the thread because the vast majority of posters have posted about people who either:

A. Disrupt the workouts of others by not racking weights, taking up equipment they don't need, claiming multiple pieces of equipment simultaneously.
    B. Perform unsafe actions (e.g. throwing dumbells, walking into someone's ROM during free weight exercises, etc.).
    C. Being incredibly conspicuous D-bags (e.g. ILS clowns, singers, screamers, shadowboxers, etc.)

Lolz, men don't go to the gym because they are lazy, not because they are afraid of being judged. Believe me, as a trainer for several years, I can tell you 90% of the fat, unathletic guys I gave orientation sessions to clearly thought they were God's gift to the weight room.

Also, not all of us can just swap in a different movement. For many programs you simply must have a rack or a cage and if these pieces of equipment are consistently taken up by people unnecessarily it WILL disrupt your training and people have every right to be annoyed when it happens.

Please quote one post in this entire thread complaining about gym fashion. The only posts which mention clothing at all have been regarding the Abercrombie curl squads/guys in clubbing clothes, i.e. wearing clothing you can't effectively workout in; and the guy who never washes his gym clothes and reeks because of it - not, as you imply, that someone isn't dressed to a high standard.

You fail at being a contrarian. Noone posting in this thread is obsessing about anything. Most of us have seen idiotic things happen in the gym and we are posting to vent or share a laugh.

Here's a suggestion: If your gym experience is never compromised by a gym idiot then don't waste your time reading/posting to a thread devoted to the subject...

Get em' tiger
    (insert fear quote here)

EM=The G.O.A.T.

R.I.P. Zyzz
    Forever Mirin'

AMA1 is not very well liked. (-100) AMA1 is not very well liked. (-100) AMA1 is not very well liked. (-100) AMA1 is not very well liked. (-100) AMA1 is not very well liked. (-100) AMA1 is not very well liked. (-100) AMA1 is not very well liked. (-100) AMA1 is not very well liked. (-100) AMA1 is not very well liked. (-100) AMA1 is not very well liked. (-100) AMA1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    In my opinion a gym idiot is someone who tries to spot me on bench when I didn't ask when I'm struggling on my last rep just because I'm 13. Like wtf leave me alone if I wanted a spot I'd get one, I'm trying to push myself

Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    And then the bar falls on your neck.
    Misc MD Crew

Foreveralone Virgin Crew

Registered User iamme8170288778's Avatar
    iamme8170288778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamme8170288778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamme8170288778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamme8170288778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamme8170288778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamme8170288778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamme8170288778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamme8170288778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamme8170288778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamme8170288778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamme8170288778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Austere View Post
    @ama1 if you can't push it all the way up you need a spotter lol and if you get hurt the gym could get sued by your mom and dad, you should be careful and always have a spotter ALWAYS!

AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AMA1 View Post
    In my opinion a gym idiot is someone who tries to spot me on bench when I didn't ask when I'm struggling on my last rep just because I'm 13. Like wtf leave me alone if I wanted a spot I'd get one, I'm trying to push myself
    How are you in the gym by yourself at 13. Most gyms won't allow 18 or under alone without a trainer/some one of age.

you need a spotter.... pushing yourself = having a spotter so you can go to failiure

inb4 I doesn't afraid of anything.
    http://tiny.cc/GoldenEra

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hehe

bunyipmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunyipmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunyipmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunyipmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunyipmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunyipmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunyipmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunyipmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunyipmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunyipmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunyipmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Austere View Post
    this

TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AirForceV View Post
    How are you in the gym by yourself at 13. Most gyms won't allow 18 or under alone without a trainer/some one of age.

you need a spotter.... pushing yourself = having a spotter so you can go to failiure

inb4 I doesn't afraid of anything.
    I are not afraid of the iron. Get at me brah!
    (insert fear quote here)

EM=The G.O.A.T.

R.I.P. Zyzz
    Forever Mirin'

snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by zaosha View Post

must spread it around

apaleous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apaleous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apaleous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apaleous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apaleous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apaleous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apaleous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apaleous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apaleous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apaleous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apaleous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This was a very funny read!
    http://www.********.com/OvercomeGenetics

cipsaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just joined here. The thread is LMAO. I've been going to gym for a while and I've seen many gym idiots, and here are a few moments that worth laughing.

Two guys, I believe friends goes heavy lifting. When they are done lifting, they go on the treadmill for like 20min, and then take the elevator down. Sigh.

And here is another dude that wears sunglasses all time.

And according to this thread, I am also a gym idiot because when I do my workout, I try to cover all my muscles in 1 hour because I cannot go every day and split the exercises.

OmniPhantasmal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OmniPhantasmal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OmniPhantasmal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    funny

StrongSid3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongSid3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongSid3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongSid3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongSid3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongSid3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongSid3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongSid3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongSid3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongSid3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongSid3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

This @sshole!

What if you guys saw Timberwolf curling in the squat rack?!

This dude is a beast.

iamme8170288778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamme8170288778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamme8170288778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamme8170288778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamme8170288778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamme8170288778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamme8170288778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamme8170288778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamme8170288778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamme8170288778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamme8170288778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by StrongSid3 View Post

This @sshole!

What if you guys saw Timberwolf curling in the squat rack?!

This dude is a beast.
    I would ask him to do his curls in a more appropriate spot.

There is this guy at our gym that will come in, put 235 on the bench, walk around the gym puffing himself up, then go lay down under the weight, tries to lift it, can't lift it off the rack, gets up, poses in the mirror, and then leaves for 15 mins.

Then he comes back in put 350 on the squat rack and does the same thing.

The other day I stopped him and ask him why he doesn't start with 135 instead, he says, "I wanna lift 235" I was like ok but you have to crawl before you walk........and I kid you not he goes, "One day I will get it, if I keep trying."

I then walked away. come to find out he has been doing this for 2 years, everyday.

Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    There is a guy at my gym, I have only ever seen him work out triceps. Five days a week this guy works out triceps and nothing else.

krixisLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) krixisLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) krixisLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) krixisLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) krixisLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) krixisLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) krixisLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) krixisLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) krixisLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) krixisLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) krixisLV is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    get two so you can work out with your friend!! using this you won't look like an idiot at all.

snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by StrongSid3 View Post

This @sshole!
    question-

is there somebody waiting to use the squat rack for its intended purpose?

If so, then yeah, the guy is an a$$hole. If not, who cares?

I usually go to the gym between 1-3PM, the free weight area is pretty much deserted, and, if nobody is waiting for the power rack, I set the safety rails up and do barbell squats in the rack...I know...THE HORROR!!!

btw...I also use the rack for squats...

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by snoack View Post
    question-

is there somebody waiting to use the squat rack for its intended purpose?

If so, then yeah, the guy is an a$$hole. If not, who cares?

I usually go to the gym between 1-3PM, the free weight area is pretty much deserted, and, if nobody is waiting for the power rack, I set the safety rails up and do barbell squats in the rack...I know...THE HORROR!!!

btw...I also use the rack for squats...
    yeah, I was doing breathing squats pushing to the limit and this guy comes to me and ask me how much I have left, while I'm doing my breathing squats... I had to put the weight on the rack as he threw me completely off, gave the rack to him not very happy.

To my suprise, he starts curlig.

Who asks someone that is doing breathing squats with 3 plates how much he has left, to curl...

To his defense he was doing 150+ x10 reps with good form, but ****...
    "Do not subordinate fundamental principles to minor details."

Physiotherapy instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/dayyan.physio/

cozoner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cozoner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cozoner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cozoner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cozoner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cozoner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cozoner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cozoner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cozoner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cozoner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cozoner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    If you go to the gym and only move the weights 1 to 2 inches because you think you're strong enough.....
    Your a gym idiot.
    Watched a Guy squat 250 but only went down 2 inches....... wow

It's Supposed to Hurt! Thuirwyne's Avatar
    Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000)
    Last night, between sets, out of the corner of my eye I saw someone off to the side grab the last (heaviest 120's)dumb bells on the rack (workout partner was doing a set, and the rack was right behind the bolted bench). I looked down and saw tiny calves, turned around to get a better view in the mirror. No exaggeration; this guy moved the weight from lockout to EXTRA LOCKOUT, twice! Then he dropped the weight and sat there (with weight belt on), for long enough for me to get back to work. Same night another older man was doing shrugs in the loaded Smith, but he was leaning back almost 45 degrees so it looked very odd with 0 range of motion. This is standard at my new gym.
    Food Aggressive

Originally Posted by Xuaxace View Post
    yeah, I was doing breathing squats pushing to the limit and this guy comes to me and ask me how much I have left, while I'm doing my breathing squats... I had to put the weight on the rack as he threw me completely off, gave the rack to him not very happy.

To my suprise, he starts curlig.

Who asks someone that is doing breathing squats with 3 plates how much he has left, to curl...

To his defense he was doing 150+ x10 reps with good form, but ****...
    What rep were you on? Im on the 20 squat program (breathing squats) and i know how damn tough it is. If I were past rep 12-13 and someone tried to communicate with me all they would get is a barbaric yell on each rep as I got to 20. lol Luckily for me I keep my headphones in and music up so no ones talks to me...its all hand motions for if im using a bench and what not. I give a thumbs up or nod and they are on their way
    (insert fear quote here)

EM=The G.O.A.T.

R.I.P. Zyzz
    Forever Mirin'

armsandlegs, i has them Ihasarmsandlegs's Avatar
    Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TrueSkills View Post
    If I were past rep 12-13 and someone tried to communicate with me all they would get is a barbaric yell on each rep as I got to 20.
    i actual lol'd. I think i should just communicate with barbaric yells even when im not wearing headphones... or lifting..

Originally Posted by Ihasarmsandlegs View Post
    i actual lol'd. I think i should just communicate with barbaric yells even when im not wearing headphones... or lifting..
    You have to go barbaric to complete the 20 rep program...a civilized human cannot complete this task. lol
    (insert fear quote here)

EM=The G.O.A.T.

R.I.P. Zyzz
    Forever Mirin'

ugzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) ugzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) ugzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) ugzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) ugzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) ugzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) ugzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) ugzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) ugzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) ugzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) ugzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rmdmoshiur View Post
    Wales meet France for the first time ever at a Rugby World Cup in Eden Park, Auckland, New Zealand, on Saturday 15 October 2011 at 21:00 local, 08:00 GMT, as both sides look to reach the final.
    All gays and visitors invited to visit my website liverugbysports.com to watch 100% HD quality picture live France vs Wales streaming of Rugby World Cup Semi Final 2011 , All events are showing live here by Internet HDQ TV link. Thank you and great you to purses live streaming pc TV. Are you Purches pc TV. Here TV link Bellow.
    gtfo you b*ch ass

reftis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    theres a dude in my gym who always 'sprints' between sets! no, hes not sprinting on a treadmill or anything, he just runs as fast as he can back and fourth through the gym! really pisses me off.

people shaving in the showers after a workout are douches too.

Closed Thread
Page 253 of 334 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 263 303 ... LastLast