Page 25 of 235 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast
    jbeezer48 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jbeezer48 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jbeezer48 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jbeezer48 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jbeezer48 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jbeezer48 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jbeezer48 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jbeezer48 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jbeezer48 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jbeezer48 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jbeezer48 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Coming up to the end of week 1 and looking ahead to week 2 and I have a few questions about Week 2, Day 8 Chest & Triceps. With the drop sets, is it a single drop or am I dropping the weight more than once? And what exactly is the difference between Head Smackers, Skullcrushers and Rockers, with the video they all look pretty much identical?

jr12694 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jr12694 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jr12694 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jr12694 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jr12694 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jr12694 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jr12694 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jr12694 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jr12694 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jr12694 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jr12694 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Can this routine be used to gain mass?

I just want to gain about 10 lbs. of muscle and I was wondering if I was to use a clean bulking diet would this routine help.

Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ruaraifarquhar View Post
    Yeah sure kris here are my before and after pics for the transformation and thx for the comments on the physique btw!
    These pics are before and after pics are awesome. You have packed on so much lean muscle in 12 short weeks! Your chest, especially your lower pecs, has really evolved and you delts and arms have really filled out while you have got super-cut - perfect. Congrats and thank you for sharing. Please feel free tp post elsewhere, including my ******** fanpage and enter the bodybuilding.com transformation of the week so you can inspire others with these amazing pics! Congrats
    Kris Gethin

KAGED MUSCLE CEO
    https://www.instagram.com/krisgethin/
    www.kagedmuscle.com
    www.KrisGethin.com

Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Check out a video of my recent back workout that MD shot - http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...uce-Train-Back!
    Kris Gethin

KAGED MUSCLE CEO
    https://www.instagram.com/krisgethin/
    www.kagedmuscle.com
    www.KrisGethin.com

Registered User raidersreceiver's Avatar
    raidersreceiver will become famous soon enough. (+50) raidersreceiver will become famous soon enough. (+50) raidersreceiver will become famous soon enough. (+50) raidersreceiver will become famous soon enough. (+50) raidersreceiver will become famous soon enough. (+50) raidersreceiver will become famous soon enough. (+50) raidersreceiver will become famous soon enough. (+50) raidersreceiver will become famous soon enough. (+50) raidersreceiver will become famous soon enough. (+50) raidersreceiver will become famous soon enough. (+50) raidersreceiver will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I only have a 1 hr window to work out in the morning, can I skip the cardio sessions in the morning and just do them together at night instead?

ChrisG27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Kris!

I'm no beginner to working out. I am on Week 2 of your 12 Week Program, approximately Day 11. I am going to be doing Calves and Abs tomorrow! I have put in full effort so far and love the workouts!! On my last two workouts (Chest& Triceps..Back&Biceps) I was not sore at all 1-2 days after the workouts..and am still not sore three days after. I put full amount of effort into the workouts. I thought it could have been DOM's, but I do not think so. I know that you are supposed to change up the workouts or the type of exercises you do so you shock the muscles, but I want to follow your plans. I am still going to push hard through every workout and not let anything get me down. I just wanted to get your input on the problem! Thanks!

-Chris Greene

SupermotoChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupermotoChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupermotoChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupermotoChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupermotoChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupermotoChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupermotoChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupermotoChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupermotoChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupermotoChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupermotoChick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm on week 3 day 2.

Last week I was extremely frustrated with my apartment gym and finally shelled out the money to join the 24 hour fitness by my house. Up every morning at 0400 for my workout before work. I lost 1 lb, and visibly gained muscle in my arms in this past week. The shapes of my arms changed after I was able to follow the exercises and actually perform drop sets with the right weights. (My apartment gym only had 1 10lb dumbell, and went from 10, 15, and 20's... for a girl starting out, I needed smaller increments of weight).

So here's to having access to a full REAL gym!! Lets see what week 3 brings!

TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IIITRE View Post
    Yeah that day was insane. The superset of leg press and squat was intense. I worked with 560 lbs for all 3 sets on leg press only squatted 205 tho cause legs were shot after each set on leg press. Ha
    Yeah the legs days are brutal so I completely understand
    Originally Posted by ruaraifarquhar View Post
    Yeah sure kris here are my before and after pics for the transformation and thx for the comments on the physique btw!
    DAMN! That's an impressive transformation, holy sh!t!!! I'm assuming you followed the diet 100%?

Just curious, to all the people who have done or are doing this program, how long into the program did it take you to start really seeing any results. Thanks

TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChrisG27 View Post
    Just curious, to all the people who have done or are doing this program, how long into the program did it take you to start really seeing any results. Thanks
    Ya feel them right from the first training day, ya see them around weeks 2/3.

Of course everyone is different though.

Originally Posted by TheMatzah View Post
    Ya feel them right from the first training day, ya see them around weeks 2/3.

Of course everyone is different though.
    I know it's a lot about genes, but that's around what I thought. Thank you!

I know it's a lot about genes, but that's around what I thought. Thank you!
    you're welcome

It's probably one of the greatest -training- journeys I've ever been on.

Sxd45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sxd45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sxd45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sxd45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sxd45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sxd45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sxd45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sxd45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sxd45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sxd45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sxd45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wish I got off work earlier! Ready for tonight! Will post back on Monday with my first week weight loss results.

Liftheavy96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Liftheavy96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Liftheavy96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Liftheavy96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Liftheavy96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Liftheavy96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Liftheavy96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Liftheavy96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Liftheavy96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Liftheavy96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Liftheavy96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is this program good for beginners, I have been lifting for 2-3 months is it okay for me to start?

thedestiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile quick question before start

hey!!! well i need to ask you something.
    well i need to ask you if the sups are completely neccesary or with only a good diet should be fine.
    i hope you guys can help me.

zizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Week 1 d1 legs are destroyed, I'm lovin it can't wait to see what I look like in a few weeks. Will post progress pics 4 weeks in.

Thug Lives Don't Matter Shepherd1125's Avatar
    Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    visible change for me occurred around week 3, but I ve lost about 1% body fat per week, and I am currently about to finish week 5.

you ll see the majority of the results in the later weeks.

grimriffer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grimriffer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grimriffer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grimriffer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grimriffer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grimriffer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grimriffer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grimriffer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just finished starting strength a month ago and was doing some fullbody workouts for another couple of weeks to hone my technique. Now I want to try this program but I have one question. I noticed that this workout has a lot of exercise changes to "surprise" the muscles and I understand that increases growth. But if I change the exercises so often I won't be able to work on technique and my technique in almost all new exercises will be somewhat flawed since I have never done them before. So should I do this regardless of my point and just try to work out the technique or choose a different program?

Sxd45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sxd45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sxd45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sxd45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sxd45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sxd45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sxd45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sxd45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sxd45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sxd45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sxd45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Shoulders, calves and abs done, I'm definatley feeling it today. Thanks for this program Kris!

bloompanther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloompanther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloompanther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloompanther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloompanther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloompanther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloompanther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloompanther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloompanther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloompanther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloompanther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm staring Monday on this program. I did this program about 5 months ago for about 4 weeks then my work got into the way. Extremely pumped to get this going again very well rounded program you have here Kris .. lets do this!

|progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) |progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) |progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) |progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) |progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) |progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) |progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) |progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) |progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) |progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) |progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Started this today. Holy shat my legs are on fire...
    "Just Get It Off"
    Fightin' Texas Aggie
    MFC
    RIP YGST

whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by |progress| View Post
    Started this today. Holy shat my legs are on fire...
    Im about to start in 30 minutes, just eating then cardio then going...not excited for that, haha.

Alecopado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Kris,

Followed your 12 week workout it was great! Just wondering what tweaks should be made to to this workout/diet plan to go from 170lbs to 200lbs instead of going from 230lbs to 200lbs like you did?

Cheers!

IIITRE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have uploaded my 6 week progress. Still cannot upload to forum, not enough posts yet...

|progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) |progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) |progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) |progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) |progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) |progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) |progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) |progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) |progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) |progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) |progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by whozeboy View Post
    Im about to start in 30 minutes, just eating then cardio then going...not excited for that, haha.
    Jello?
    "Just Get It Off"
    Fightin' Texas Aggie
    MFC
    RIP YGST

Question

Kris,

One question. On some of the machines at my gym, the weights don't go high enough for me to get to failure in 10-12 reps. For example, the tricep cable pushdown machine at our gym doesn't have enough. To compensate and get to failure, should I increase the number of reps till failure?
    "Just Get It Off"
    Fightin' Texas Aggie
    MFC
    RIP YGST

jbeezer48 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jbeezer48 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jbeezer48 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jbeezer48 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jbeezer48 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jbeezer48 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jbeezer48 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jbeezer48 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jbeezer48 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jbeezer48 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jbeezer48 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Finished week 1 and lost 2.5 lbs.

louisiana44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) louisiana44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) louisiana44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    can a person start this program if they been out of the gym for a couple of months?? I can only workout in the evening so i hope that doest effect anything.

tabish01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't know why but ever since i've started the program, i've never been sore in my chest nor in my triceps, that is if i do only as much as the program states, they get sore if i add in a few drop sets in the starting excercises, so was just wondering should i continue with the drop sets or should i continue with what the program suggests ? and if i do add multiple drop sets would i be overtraining ?

Beginning of week 2, starting week 1 6'3" 246, ending week 1 6'3" 238. Feel good and I'm ready to knock chest and triceps out tonight.