Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Where to start?

Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    we have a pretty nasty one going round. Stomach ache, nausea, extreme fatigue, and running nose.
    First time order at iHerb.com? I got this discount code: EKE466. Will give you 10,- off on any order over 40$, 5 on any order under..
    http://www.iherb.com?rcode=EKE466

Blog! [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165643671&p=1324304881#post1324304881[/url]

JJ_Fit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ_Fit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ_Fit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ_Fit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ_Fit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ_Fit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ_Fit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ_Fit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ_Fit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ_Fit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ_Fit has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Fightingenetics View Post
    Hope everyone is doing well. Sure is quiet in here these days.
    Hiyas, hunny!

Glad to hear you are feeling better. I HATE it when people come to training sessions when they are sick. I will send them home, if they do. If I get sick from them, they are costing me $$ in time I have to take off (haz no sick leave/days at my job). I refuse to train/teach anyone who even has a slight case of the sniffles...reschedule FTW!!!

Most of the journal are pretty quiet, I think. It is a pretty busy time of year. I confess my mornings are taken up playing WoW (nerd-alert!!!!) I usually check in on the journals, if I have time, while on za job! BB.com is pretty much the only site not blocked off our work server. LoL

P.S. Are you still playing Diablo?
    <insert witty commentary here>

Killer of Peanut Butter Fightingenetics's Avatar
    Fightingenetics is just really nice. (+1000) Fightingenetics is just really nice. (+1000) Fightingenetics is just really nice. (+1000) Fightingenetics is just really nice. (+1000) Fightingenetics is just really nice. (+1000) Fightingenetics is just really nice. (+1000) Fightingenetics is just really nice. (+1000) Fightingenetics is just really nice. (+1000) Fightingenetics is just really nice. (+1000) Fightingenetics is just really nice. (+1000) Fightingenetics is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by blsmith View Post
    I hope its not because I started to come in...

Glad you are feeling better... great looking workout!
    Lol. I doubt that! I think it's just that season. People don't want to be inside responding to journals I suppose.

Originally Posted by gobbles23 View Post
    Quiet, indeed I used to get soooo excited when somone would write in my journal! I used to check on my journal about 15 times a day! I'd be like "Hmmm! I wonder what this person wrote?" or "I wonder if anyone wrote anything?" And now it's like...."Oh, I have a journal? Huh. Might as well go write in it. Oh. No posts today."

Yep. It's pretty desolate in there. But it's good for keeping myself accountable.....Or something Sometimes I wonder.

Great workout though! SO glad you are feeling better The flu is an awful thing. I've been doing everything I can lately to avoid catching it. Everyone around me is coming down with it. Now it's in the house so I have to be extra careful !
    I think the journals definitely keep me somewhat accountable. Not AS accountable as say... a contest But, I do better knowing that I have to fess up in here when I don't do what I planned. Definitely quiet though. Ah well, we have each other!

Originally Posted by Euqinom View Post
    we have a pretty nasty one going round. Stomach ache, nausea, extreme fatigue, and running nose.
    Yup, mine was definitely extreme fatigue that worked it's way to what felt like an ear infection. Dang weather changes are throwing everyone off!

Originally Posted by JJ_Fit View Post
    Hiyas, hunny!

Glad to hear you are feeling better. I HATE it when people come to training sessions when they are sick. I will send them home, if they do. If I get sick from them, they are costing me $$ in time I have to take off (haz no sick leave/days at my job). I refuse to train/teach anyone who even has a slight case of the sniffles...reschedule FTW!!!

Most of the journal are pretty quiet, I think. It is a pretty busy time of year. I confess my mornings are taken up playing WoW (nerd-alert!!!!) I usually check in on the journals, if I have time, while on za job! BB.com is pretty much the only site not blocked off our work server. LoL

P.S. Are you still playing Diablo?
    Oh totally. I would be in the same boat if I didn't have a little bit of vacation time to use up. Unfortunately, they're mostly used up for sick days. I need a better immune system! Or more sick days ;D Mmmm... WoW. I've been trying to get my computer to run EQ2X these days. Unfortunately, there isn't enough RAM. Computer upgrade time? Hehe.
    No D2 these days. It gets old once you've beat it once or twice, until you forget the storyline and play again!

So, not much going on last night. We had a junk dinner last night and no gym due to celebrating new jobbage for the boyfriend. Yay! Things are starting to look up!

Tonight will be the excruciating 5 set, 20 rep leg day. I'm hoping to get through it in one piece. I really can't wait for OBF. It seems like the will to go to the gym is there but we really have to ramp up for this volume workout. The contest, win or lose, was a huge motivator for me to get in the gym and do all I could. One more day until start pics! I'm aiming for at least 25 pounds lost this time around... that's right, through the holiday season and everything!

Speaking of... is it just me or is anyone else really excited for the fall/winter season this year? I'm sooooo looking forward to baking and hot chocolate and big comfy sweaters and staying in on Sundays watching football. <3 this time of year!
    Daily Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111680521

"You are not tired. Your mind thinks you are tired. Your body is just warming up. Turn down the brain and turn up the weight."

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is my favourite time of year as well! I don't like the heat- I'm all about snuggling up under blankets sipping tea, and wearing furry-hooded things with cute mittens and boots And not keeling over from the heat during workouts And baking christmas cookies and seeing family.......Ahhhhh......

Excited to see pics and seeing how well you do with the contest
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers

Current Journal: Adventure Time with Turkey
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

My Super Awesome SNS log- Lori Battles the Holiday Pudge (Finished):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140145363&page=2

"She's not overtraining- she just trains stupid" -Kimm4

Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I always have to get used to SEptember. New rythm, new light, but once i'm into it, I enjoy it. NIghts smell good, I love snow, and I like the cosyness.
    First time order at iHerb.com? I got this discount code: EKE466. Will give you 10,- off on any order over 40$, 5 on any order under..

Blog! [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165643671&p=1324304881#post1324304881[/url]

Fightingenetics is just really nice. (+1000) Fightingenetics is just really nice. (+1000) Fightingenetics is just really nice. (+1000) Fightingenetics is just really nice. (+1000) Fightingenetics is just really nice. (+1000) Fightingenetics is just really nice. (+1000) Fightingenetics is just really nice. (+1000) Fightingenetics is just really nice. (+1000) Fightingenetics is just really nice. (+1000) Fightingenetics is just really nice. (+1000) Fightingenetics is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is my favourite time of year as well! I don't like the heat- I'm all about snuggling up under blankets sipping tea, and wearing furry-hooded things with cute mittens and boots And not keeling over from the heat during workouts And baking christmas cookies and seeing family.......Ahhhhh......

Excited to see pics and seeing how well you do with the contest
    They may not be taken tonight actually. Maybe tomorrow. I'm hoping for tonight to get 3 extra days in the contest but time constraints may not allow. I'm excited too! OBF turned out to be surprisingly motivating for me.

I always have to get used to SEptember. New rythm, new light, but once i'm into it, I enjoy it. NIghts smell good, I love snow, and I like the cosyness.
    I agree, the shift can be rough.

So, I made a BIG mistake last night. I had my lunch of protein pancakes smothered in natural PB and then I forgot to eat for the rest of the day. Had my normal dosing of SuperPump and proceeded to go through my volume training. You can see where this is going. I was dizzy and naseous by my second set and had to stop 2 exercises in.

When will I learn my lesson that undereating is NOT the way to health and happiness?? (Not that I do it on purpose)
    Daily Journal:

"You are not tired. Your mind thinks you are tired. Your body is just warming up. Turn down the brain and turn up the weight."

vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Your workout tonight sounds crazy!! Hope it goes well for you. So you're entering OBF again? Yay! That's motivating for sure. Can't wait to see the pics.

Fall/winter.....um..... yeah. Normally I hate it, but actually you make it sound good!!! I love the comfy sweaters part for sure! Hot chocolate, too

Have a good night!
    *Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.*

JJ_Fit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ_Fit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ_Fit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ_Fit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ_Fit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ_Fit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ_Fit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ_Fit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ_Fit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ_Fit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ_Fit has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Miss FG thang!

Its friday, girlie...whats on the agenda for the weekend???

Ditto to loving the winter season...warm sweaters, hot chocolate (skim milk, of course) ginger cookies (eaten in moderation...hehe) and snow..lovely white snow, so pretty Cant wait!!!

blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I find it disturbing that none of you think snuggling up with a special someone a benefit of winter!

Hey FG! Hope all is well! have a kickass weekend, girl!
    Brian - journal at http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161909473

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now a CanFitPro and NSCA certified personal trainer specializing in helping the obese. Lost over 70 pounds myself...

Goals completed: Three 5K's, one half marathon, Spartan Run, and Warrior Dash.

Goals working on: Triathlon, Putting together "Days Of Inspiration" (www.********.com/groups/daysofinspiration)

They may not be taken tonight actually. Maybe tomorrow. I'm hoping for tonight to get 3 extra days in the contest but time constraints may not allow. I'm excited too! OBF turned out to be surprisingly motivating for me.

I agree, the shift can be rough.

So, I made a BIG mistake last night. I had my lunch of protein pancakes smothered in natural PB and then I forgot to eat for the rest of the day. Had my normal dosing of SuperPump and proceeded to go through my volume training. You can see where this is going. I was dizzy and naseous by my second set and had to stop 2 exercises in.

When will I learn my lesson that undereating is NOT the way to health and happiness?? (Not that I do it on purpose)
    I heard some great stuff about the book Women, Food, and God. Do you know it?

MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Hey gurly! Good to have you in the OBF with us this season. yay! I will do my very best to stay nosily in your journal as we push each other to the finish line. Good luck to you and your goals!
    ♥ƸӜƷ♥ Blessed are those who can give without remembering and receive without forgetting.

♥ ADDICTED TO REPPING YOU

♥ MsTropix.Frolix Fall/Winter OBF DIARY®
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127964933

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Uhh...Lack of food sucks when trying to lift. I always tell myself to eat a sufficient amount on my rest days even if I'm not overly hungry so I can lift better the next day. I'm guilty of undereating sometimes too But then I resort to dark chocolate An easy 200 extra cals, and tasty!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000)

Question

Where are ya girly? I am lookin for updates, plan of attacks and all that goood stuff for your OBF challenge.
    ♥ƸӜƷ♥ Blessed are those who can give without remembering and receive without forgetting.

Originally Posted by MsTropix View Post
    Where are ya girly? I am lookin for updates, plan of attacks and all that goood stuff for your OBF challenge.
    Yeah!!! ^^^^what she said....miss ya FG

Originally Posted by vanillabn View Post
    Your workout tonight sounds crazy!! Hope it goes well for you. So you're entering OBF again? Yay! That's motivating for sure. Can't wait to see the pics.

Fall/winter.....um..... yeah. Normally I hate it, but actually you make it sound good!!! I love the comfy sweaters part for sure! Hot chocolate, too

Have a good night!
    Yes! I'm excited for OBF too. If I could ever find time to crop the dang pictures. Why can't cameras just take web-ready photos? Pft.

Mmmm... winter season. I like all seasons though. They just all have different things to look forward to.

Originally Posted by blsmith View Post
    I find it disturbing that none of you think snuggling up with a special someone a benefit of winter!

Hey FG! Hope all is well! have a kickass weekend, girl!
    I thought that was a given! The weekend was less than kickass but definitely busy. :/ You?

I heard some great stuff about the book Women, Food, and God. Do you know it?
    Never heard of it. Are you thinking about reading it? It's only gotten 3.5 stars on amazon. Sounds like it would be interesting though.

Uhh...Lack of food sucks when trying to lift. I always tell myself to eat a sufficient amount on my rest days even if I'm not overly hungry so I can lift better the next day. I'm guilty of undereating sometimes too But then I resort to dark chocolate An easy 200 extra cals, and tasty!
    Ah! Great idea! I should immediately stock up ;D Lucky for me, we did our monthly grocery haul and now have TONS of food. Our fridge was starting to emit cricket sounds from being empty for so long. We even got an amazing deal on protein powder - 6lbs. for $30. We bought two! Of course, they're not the most enviable brand out there but it's better than nothing.

Yeah!!! ^^^^what she said....miss ya FG
    Ugh, I've been so busy it's ridiculous. Let's see if I can break this down. I'm in a bit over my head these days....
    -I'm currently trying to transition into Massage and Esthetics to finally utilize my licensing but they've somehow delayed my License process so I've been dealing with that mess. -I've also been applying for jobs and have a handful of interviews coming up.
    -The boyfriend had a stroke of luck and is suddenly over-employed so we're trying to workout schedules since we share a car.
    -Aaaanddd, I've decided to pursue Makeup Artistry as an aside which also utilizes my Esthetics license. I thought I would just put myself out there to see if I could get one model each week to work on for a while and I ended up with WAY more work than I thought. I'm already scheduled up to the 23 & 24th of October already. My weekends are almost completely taken up and there's also a demand for me to do some hairstyling on set as well. Yikes! I'm a little worried. My schedule is a bit out of control.

I'll admit I'm stuck in the middle. I LOVE being busy. When I'm in over my head I feel at home and get so much accomplished but... at the same time, I need to learn to say no and give myself time to breathe. Sorry about the lack of responses. I had 2 scheduled photoshoots this weekend and some chocolate covered strawberries to make for a bridal shower. As it turns out, I may just have a request for more of those too. Whew.

Pics should be up tomorrow. I've already taken them, they just need to be resized. I hate how you feel on cloud 9 about your progress until you take pictures and then BOOM! You realize you're not far from where you started. Ah well, back to the grindstone.

Two interviews tomorrow will ensure that I'm late to my workout but it's a short day. I'm looking forward to it.

I've found out recently that I have a really hard time accepting good things without fear of some sort of retribution. I've decided to try really hard to go with the flow on this one. There are a lot of people that have consistently good things happening to them as long as they put in hard work right? I'd like to believe that's true and there isn't some bad thing always waiting on the horizon to muck up something good. I want life to be good and I'm going to try really hard to keep it that way.

Thanks for the responses all <3 It really feels great to see you all on here when I'm gone too long.
    Daily Journal:

Talking

Goodness gracious, you always have a booked schedule! Its crazy I dunno how ya do it gurl. You amaze me.

Good that ya have the pix ready. I like to use www.imikimi.com because if you put your photos in a picture frame it automatically resizes them then you get the code for posting. The pix will not be as big as some people like them to be (for lack of body details), but I think they are big enough and stylish.

Yeah, scheduling is a bit of a mess. I hoping to iron things out by this time next week.

"No... no... NO... nO!" Just practicing

Finally posted my start pictures... ugh.. Man do I hate those. It never fails to depress me.
    Daily Journal:

Talking

Nah dont worry bout the pix, lighten up. I havent looked at anyones pix yet. I am waiting for the official end of picture posting day to do it. Easier I think- on me anyway.

I hope all is well on your end! MUAH, ttyl.

Holy moley... I just went through some of the pictures of the other gals in the contest. I'm really going to have to push it into overdrive this time. Some of them are starting out better than I can finish!
    Daily Journal:

Talking

Holy moley... I just went through some of the pictures of the other gals in the contest. I'm really going to have to push it into overdrive this time. Some of them are starting out better than I can finish!
    Yea that is the one thing that really gets hard to accept. Buttttt, its still fun to have all of the support and motivation, even if what you said is the case.

Isnt it about total transformation though? Like if someone came in semi-ripped and got SHREDDED by the end...it wouldnt necessarily be more worthy of a title/prize than someone who came in with x-amount of bodyfat to lose and muscle to build. If the other parties are already fit and just in the contest to get more fit/shredded, it doesnt necessarily mean they are going to win....Do YOUR best and focus on your goals, sweetie.

Your schedule scares me...so many outside commitments. Are you going to have time to cook nutritious, energy food? What about workouts? OMG...I hope you are able to do everything you are endeavouring to do, without injury or compromising your personal goals. You are starting out at break-neck speed. Take your time, doll...there is time to get your make-up artistry experience and any other credential you want...one day at a time

Yea that is the one thing that really gets hard to accept. Buttttt, its still fun to have all of the support and motivation, even if what you said is the case.
    I agree. I actually find the stiff competition to be an amazing motivator. Knowing that the competition will be fierce will hopefully keep me from really slacking off on my plan (hopefully!). But, yikes! Still intimidating.

Isnt it about total transformation though? Like if someone came in semi-ripped and got SHREDDED by the end...it wouldnt necessarily be more worthy of a title/prize than someone who came in with x-amount of bodyfat to lose and muscle to build.

Your schedule scares me...so many outside commitments. Are you going to have time to cook nutritious, energy food? What about workouts?
    Unfortunately, there isn't any way to tell since there really isn't any judging criteria. It's based on the judges opinion and from what I've seen in past competitions, they're fans of those that end with a 6 pack. I am definitely going to focus on my own goals. It was just surprising to see so many women already in great shape signing up for a transformation contest. After the initial response of "ah crap" I decided that this is probably the best thing that could have happened. It's just what I need to get into the competitive spirit and finally get where I want without taking my sweet time!

My schedule isn't so bad. It's just a crazy transitional time right now. Once I switch careers my work hours will actually go down by 10+ hours a week and I've decided to only schedule one photoshoot a day on weekends. That gives me plenty of time to prep for them and workout, cook, spend time with my boyfriend. We make a lot of our food at all once on the weekends and then eat it through the week. Not the most tantilizing of meal plans but it does the job so I'm not worried about meals. We have talked about going from a volume workout to a different workout if our gym time starts to suffer (since we spend about 3 hours in the gym on lift days right now, eek).

<3 JJ! Aww someone cares about lil' ol' me!

Workout and diet went fantastic yesterday. I decided to try a volume workout without SuperPump since the crash after is devastating on the weekends and it was ROUGH. I made it through but my weights went down or stayed the same. Absolutely no improvement. I think I'm going to try Jack3d instead and see how that works. I'll post numbers later tonight. I'm sitting steady at 165 which is frustrating. I'm going to hunker down and make sure I'm not skipping workouts or meals. 4 months!! I'd like to lose about 30 pounds. Think I can do it??

Even if I don't win, I've got a prize for myself if I attain the goals that I've set:

Daily Journal:

jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000) jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000) jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000) jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000) jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000) jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000) jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000) jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000) jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000) jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000) jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000)
    I agree. I actually find the stiff competition to be an amazing motivator. Knowing that the competition will be fierce will hopefully keep me from really slacking off on my plan (hopefully!). But, yikes! Still intimidating.

Unfortunately, there isn't any way to tell since there really isn't any judging criteria. It's based on the judges opinion and from what I've seen in past competitions, they're fans of those that end with a 6 pack. I am definitely going to focus on my own goals. It was just surprising to see so many women already in great shape signing up for a transformation contest. After the initial response of "ah crap" I decided that this is probably the best thing that could have happened. It's just what I need to get into the competitive spirit and finally get where I want without taking my sweet time!

My schedule isn't so bad. It's just a crazy transitional time right now. Once I switch careers my work hours will actually go down by 10+ hours a week and I've decided to only schedule one photoshoot a day on weekends. That gives me plenty of time to prep for them and workout, cook, spend time with my boyfriend. We make a lot of our food at all once on the weekends and then eat it through the week. Not the most tantilizing of meal plans but it does the job so I'm not worried about meals. We have talked about going from a volume workout to a different workout if our gym time starts to suffer (since we spend about 3 hours in the gym on lift days right now, eek).

<3 JJ! Aww someone cares about lil' ol' me!

Workout and diet went fantastic yesterday. I decided to try a volume workout without SuperPump since the crash after is devastating on the weekends and it was ROUGH. I made it through but my weights went down or stayed the same. Absolutely no improvement. I think I'm going to try Jack3d instead and see how that works. I'll post numbers later tonight. I'm sitting steady at 165 which is frustrating. I'm going to hunker down and make sure I'm not skipping workouts or meals. 4 months!! I'd like to lose about 30 pounds. Think I can do it??

Even if I don't win, I've got a prize for myself if I attain the goals that I've set:

^^LOVE it! I'm going for a VS ensemble myself

*steps back and nods approvingly*

Awesome job FG! Pump it OUT, baby! LoL
    GASP! another poor soul claimed by a chaotic life!!! Proud to fight beside you, Iron woman! Together we can make it through and come out intact...well...
    *looks at her *ss in the mirror* okay, maybe not fully intact.
    That's *Mistress Aella* to you...

why, you may ask?

Check out: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125143371
    ...that's why. ;)

Like the top. Like the competitive spirit. LIke FG.

Talking

Good afternoon, FG! I wasnt too clear on why you posted the shirt, but if that is a shirt you want to wear less 30 pounds from now, I absolutely know you can do it. You have shown great interest and dedication when it comes to your health. the shirt is cute-sexy for maybe a late evening out.

Gorgeous shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like it A LOT ! You can totally do it!!!!!

Originally Posted by jbonsall View Post
    ^^LOVE it! I'm going for a VS ensemble myself

*steps back and nods approvingly*

Awesome job FG! Pump it OUT, baby! LoL
    GASP! another poor soul claimed by a chaotic life!!! Proud to fight beside you, Iron woman! Together we can make it through and come out intact...well...
    *looks at her *ss in the mirror* okay, maybe not fully intact.
    Lmao!

Like the top. Like the competitive spirit. LIke FG.
    <3

Good afternoon, FG! I wasnt too clear on why you posted the shirt, but if that is a shirt you want to wear less 30 pounds from now, I absolutely know you can do it. You have shown great interest and dedication when it comes to your health. the shirt is cute-sexy for maybe a late evening out.
    Yup, that's my end of OBF shirt so long as I reach my fat loss goal. It's going to be a club shirt! Just in time for my birthday. Ugh, 28 *hides*

Gorgeous shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like it A LOT ! You can totally do it!!!!!
    I hope so! *crosses everything*

Alright, here's the workout from Tuesday sans SuperPump:
    Back
    Lat Pulldown: 75x15 75x15 75x15 75x15
    Bent BB Rows: 60x15 60x15 60x15 60x15
    Seated Cable Rows: 90x15 90x15 90x15 90x15
    Reverse Grip Pulldowns: 70x10 65x15 65x15 65x15

Chest
    Incline DB Press: 30x15 25x15 25x15 25x15
    Bench Press: 70x10 70x15 70x15 70x15
    Decline Bench Press: 80x15 80x15 80x15 80x15
    Cable Crossovers: 35x15 35x15 35x15 35x15

Shoulders
    Shoulder DB Press: 25x15 15x15 15x15 15x15
    EZ Bar Upright Rows: 50x15 50x15 50x15 50x15
    DB Lateral Raises: 10x15 10x15 10x15 10x15
    DB Front Raises: 10x15 10x15 10x15 10x15
    Bent Cable Raises: 20x10 20x10 20x10 20x10

Abs
    Crunches: BWx25 BWx25 BWx25 BWx25

I went down on almost everything for chest since those were my last workouts :/

So, it looks like we're going to be changing workouts after only 3 weeks. I'm not too happy about it but our schedules can't handle the long, long workouts right now. We'll be cutting down to something full body that will get us in and out in around an hour. I was really enjoying the volume too. I think my belly is starting to go down finally. *sigh* Ah well, 6 weeks of full body then back to heavy lifting (very excited about that!).

That's about it for now. Tonight will be the start of the new program. *cry*
    Daily Journal:

YAY! Fullbody!

If you can, try circuitworkouts with three compounds (or better phrased, 'giant sets alternating with partner') . It kills, the two of you will be finished in an hour, and it does wonders for conditioning.

I'm not sure what you mean. You mean like bench, deads, squat circuit for an hour?
    Daily Journal:

Ugh! That one like I did when I was dieting! That was brutal! I`ll go get it. Be back. Here we go. Scroll down to the bottom to see the circuits. Ouch, they hurt.

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...imize_fat_loss