Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21
    ConsciousMind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by EskimoDude View Post
    Ha. Well, I'm not flaky at all, but I can only work out like 2 or three times a week, lol.
    Next semester I will not have any class on Tuesday or Thursday so the best use of my time would to go extra hard Tues Thurs Sat instead of 6x a week, so that will be fine. Plus that will give us Friday nights off, which I miss right now hahaha

ModernMoroni will become famous soon enough. (+50) ModernMoroni will become famous soon enough. (+50) ModernMoroni will become famous soon enough. (+50) ModernMoroni will become famous soon enough. (+50) ModernMoroni will become famous soon enough. (+50) ModernMoroni will become famous soon enough. (+50) ModernMoroni will become famous soon enough. (+50) ModernMoroni will become famous soon enough. (+50) ModernMoroni will become famous soon enough. (+50) ModernMoroni will become famous soon enough. (+50) ModernMoroni will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bump.

xEmilyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xEmilyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xEmilyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xEmilyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xEmilyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xEmilyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xEmilyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xEmilyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xEmilyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xEmilyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xEmilyx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    heeeya I'm LDS! Although I'm more of an athlete and a person that likes to work out than a bodybuilder xP

IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LDS reporting in. We really need a crew or a tag for this or something.
    Last edited by IDrinkBloodLOL; 05-25-2012 at 04:40 PM.

calloutdrummer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    We could always set up a bodygroup but I don't know how popular that would be.

Valenox is on a distinguished road. (+10) Valenox is on a distinguished road. (+10) Valenox is on a distinguished road. (+10) Valenox is on a distinguished road. (+10) Valenox is on a distinguished road. (+10) Valenox is on a distinguished road. (+10) Valenox is on a distinguished road. (+10) Valenox is on a distinguished road. (+10) Valenox is on a distinguished road. (+10) Valenox is on a distinguished road. (+10) Valenox is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There is a bodygroup: lds bodybuilders. Sure, not everyone on here is actually bodybuilding; some are just getting fit. But the group has been around a while. It has had some recent activity.
    There is a law, irrevocably decreed in heaven before the foundations of this world, upon which all blessings are predicated-
    And when we receive any blessing from God, it is by obedience to that law upon which it is predicated.

"Any vice is acceptable if you cloak it as an issue of freedom. Any immorality is worth fighting for if you tell them they are fighting for choice, if you wrap it in the mantle of privacy and freedom." ~Lucifer to his followers in "The Brothers"

t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bumpin this. Mormon here. Surprised there are so many of us on here lol. I live in Idaho Falls but I'm in Kandahar atm.

dwrichy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Checking in

I'm also Mormon. Served a mission in Russia 99-01. BYU grad 2005. Glad to see you all on here. Happy New Year!

Viper100800 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Signing in! Mormon and loving it. I need some help in the SLC area if anybody is so located. Also, the LDS Bodygroup was discussing competitions and conflicts with doctorine (showing your body exposed). I have some mixed feelings about it. Anyone know a bishop or stake pres who is a BB. It would make me feel way better.

BJons21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lds here! Glad to see so many lds bodybuilders on here!
    Keepin it real since '88

Registered User Carla Hampshire's Avatar
    Carla Hampshire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carla Hampshire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carla Hampshire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carla Hampshire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carla Hampshire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carla Hampshire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carla Hampshire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carla Hampshire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

LDS Pro Bodybuilder

Hello! LDS! Great to see so many out here!
    I've been a competitive Bodybuilder since 2007.

Carla
    Believe...Become

RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000)

volvoman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) volvoman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Lds from Phoenix checking in. Go Cougars!!

bulldawgstrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys, my name is Matt. Live in GA, LDS. Glad to find some others!

BJons21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by volvoman View Post
    Lds from Phoenix checking in. Go Cougars!!
    Yaaaa buddy!
    Keepin it real since '88

steve7070 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hello

Originally Posted by No-Whey View Post
    hey everybody. i was wondering if there are any mormon bodybuilders out there. i am mormon my self so i was just wondering. later

NW
    Hello , I am not a Mormon but always was interested

cbrewerton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Had to check in here! Just got called to the Brazil, São Paulo Interlagos mission. Report August 28!

IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If there is anything we need in the world, it's more Saints who are huge, jacked and scary looking.

Remember this always:

If you have sons and they start to think some rapper could beat you up, they will look up to him and imitate him while growing to resent you.

If single LDS women - maybe your daughters! - look into the congregation and realize that many worldly men could easily kill a lot of the soft, scrawny men in that room with a bitch slap, they will be more likely to date outside the church.

If you want life to work out properly, become an LDS barbarian. Do it for your family, for your religion and for your people.

Last edited by IDrinkBloodLOL; 07-21-2014 at 02:15 PM.

WarriorOn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Love it!! Thanks for this because it's awesome!! 💪

aleah7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aleah7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aleah7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aleah7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aleah7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aleah7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aleah7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aleah7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aleah7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aleah7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aleah7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    LDS hailing from P'cola, Florida.
    Love seeing this thread over time and thought i'd join in! Just joined the LDS Bodybuilding thread!
    Also enjoying watching the Olympia tonight! Everyone looked so amazing!
    ***@fmfitgirl***
    ***Momma***
    ***Coach***

IslandPrincess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here's one.. I am kinda inactive though- hows everyone doing?

Darrenf1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darrenf1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darrenf1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darrenf1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darrenf1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darrenf1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darrenf1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darrenf1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darrenf1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darrenf1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darrenf1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Preston Noble is mormon. I go to BYU-Idaho and worked out with him a couple times.

Chill guy!

GymJupiter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymJupiter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymJupiter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymJupiter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymJupiter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymJupiter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymJupiter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymJupiter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymJupiter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymJupiter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymJupiter will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

I'm a card carrying member of the club. I'm not really a BB'er. Just a guy who loves to workout.

Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000) Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000) Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000) Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000) Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000) Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000) Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000) Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000) Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000) Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000) Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by IDrinkBloodLOL View Post
    If there is anything we need in the world, it's more Saints who are huge, jacked and scary looking.

Remember this always:

If you have sons and they start to think some rapper could beat you up, they will look up to him and imitate him while growing to resent you.

If single LDS women - maybe your daughters! - look into the congregation and realize that many worldly men could easily kill a lot of the soft, scrawny men in that room with a bitch slap, they will be more likely to date outside the church.

If you want life to work out properly, become an LDS barbarian. Do it for your family, for your religion and for your people.

Do I detect those weapons are made of steel?

but who was no steel ever found in the Americas during the BoM time periods? Did that warrior ride in on a horse or a tapir lol?
    Former MISC Empire Crew. Had a lot of good times.

ConsciousMind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Morman reporting for duty. Texas born living in North Ogden. Served in West Salt Lake 2012-2014.

Currently looking for people to work out with in the Ogden area. Message me if ur interested.

bigdan8000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigdan8000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigdan8000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigdan8000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigdan8000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigdan8000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigdan8000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigdan8000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'm Mormon but I rebel so hard:/

landonb82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) landonb82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) landonb82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) landonb82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) landonb82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) landonb82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) landonb82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) landonb82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) landonb82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) landonb82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) landonb82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My parents are mormon but i'm more Christian. I'm not your typical mormon who just doesn't go to church cause he'd rather drink and party. I don't like the one size fits all of the church. EVERYONE should go to mutual and have family night and not do anything active on Sunday. But i'm chasing my dreams and every hours is potent I come right home from school into a 2 1/2 hour basketball workout into a 1 hour lift. I get home and contrast shower and read a book to improve myself (just finished turning pro and power of now, both amazing reads) I work on my homework and cook my meals and before bed I foam roll and stretch and try to get 9 hours of sleep. However, this is all f*cked up when my parents tell me I NEED to go to mutual to play freaking volleyball with the other youth. Are you kidding me? I'm exhausted and my legs hurt and If I go I'll be low on sleep but my parents still make me. Yes I realize it brings people together and sometimes we do service (which are the weeks I willingly show up) but things like that are really nerve-racking. Along with the shady history of the church and Joseph Smith saying we can become Gods really bugs me. Because the bible says there is one and only god and there will be false prophets that say otherwise. Anyhow, I'm just striving to be the best at everything I do, chase my dreams, and try to help others as much as possible and I believe everything will fall into place.

Registered User Anthonysteed119's Avatar
    Anthonysteed119 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Perpetual-burn View Post
    ohhhhhh me 2. I searched mormon to find what it said. Why do people thnik we still practice polygamy? ITS SO ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    we dont mormons dont

t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Anthonysteed119 View Post
    we dont mormons dont
    Thanks for clearing that up. As much as mainstream mormons want the rest of the world to understand fundamentalists are different, they don't. They see all mormons as mormons.

Also, anyone else left the church since they posted in this thread? Never would I have imagined how much evidence there is that destroys the church. I desire all to receive it. If you care about truth more than feelings, I encourage you to do some research.

krisVilas is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by t_raven View Post
    Thanks for clearing that up. As much as mainstream mormons want the rest of the world to understand fundamentalists are different, they don't. They see all mormons as mormons.

Also, anyone else left the church since they posted in this thread? Never would I have imagined how much evidence there is that destroys the church. I desire all to receive it. If you care about truth more than feelings, I encourage you to do some research.

I since became active in the church again and my husband converted. Not all of us see that so called "evidence" in the ces letter as legit justification to leave the church. People who leave because of that, i fear, never had a testimony to begin with. I actually read that letter while i was inactive. Finding the answers to it is what brought me back.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21