Page 205 of 280 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 255 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,150 of 8391
    RhysisToasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) RhysisToasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) RhysisToasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) RhysisToasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) RhysisToasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) RhysisToasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) RhysisToasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) RhysisToasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) RhysisToasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) RhysisToasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) RhysisToasty will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KennyWheels View Post
    what makes me an alcoholic is that when it comes to drink there is no amount of willpower or control or thinking that will save me

if i had control i wouldn't be alcoholic rather

however today, alcohol for sure does not control my life , infact i can go wherever i want, bars included without obsession provided i do some simple things on a daily basis
    I used to be like this ^^^ go out and say im only having a few and then get wasted, now I will go out, drive have a pint or none at all and then drink water or softdrinks. Now however I can go out have 3 pints and then stop.
    Going out and getting wasted doesnt make you an alcoholic it just means you dont know when to say enough is enough and stop drinking, an alcoholic is someone who has beer with his breakfast. If you only drink on the weekends or very few times a week then you have the ability not to get wasted every time you drink, but you have to want to not get wasted and think about the day after and what it feels like rather than the feelings you have when your drunk or getting drunk. Living in a place where not drinking is abnormal and people look at you odd of you dont drink its ridiculously hard to say "nah no thanks im only having 3 pints", the peer pressure is insane but it is possible to not drink or only have 3 or 4 pints and walk away, its fecking hard though lol.

RhysisToasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) RhysisToasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) RhysisToasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) RhysisToasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) RhysisToasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) RhysisToasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) RhysisToasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) RhysisToasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) RhysisToasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) RhysisToasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) RhysisToasty will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by doughnutgut View Post
    Basically yes. Hence the phrase lic at the end.. Dependant, to a degree. also to add it does not mean you drink constantly. Hell, i never drank during the day. (usually)... Subconsciously everything you do actually seems to involve alcohol when you start the detox phase. Everyone seems to be involved in alcohol in some way or other.

It is the old green car scenario. you never notice a green car do you!! Now next time you go out driving, take note of how many green cars there are. Because it has become obvious you notice it more.

might be a strange way of describing it i suppose but it made sense to me lol.

p.s.. LOL. Judge away. No harm in it At least for me it is easier to assist and help others and answer questions. Was a time a while back i would have been pretty drunk by now.
    Then good luck with your fight to control the beast.

doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RhysisToasty View Post
    Then good luck with your fight to control the beast.
    Cheers. #6107 i see you actually quoted YOUR image of an alcoholic. Quote (an alcoholic is someone who has a beer with his breakfast)

Sorry dude. But I did not end up chucking away everything apart from some clothes on my back just because i was a greedy recreational drinker.

Ride it like you just stole it.

Originally Posted by doughnutgut View Post
    Cheers. #6107 i see you actually quoted YOUR image of an alcoholic. Quote (an alcoholic is someone who has a beer with his breakfast)

Sorry dude. But I did not end up chucking away everything apart from some clothes on my back just because i was a greedy recreational drinker.

Well yes, as it means you wake up in the morning and the first thing your thinking of is alcohol, thats what i meant by it.

doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The first thing thought about was how i am going to sort myself out ready for the day, along with getting to work and making sure everything runs smoothly. Squaring my head up from the drunken sleep. Vowing to never drink again.

By 3 or 4 pm though i fancy a beer. By 6 pm i am back in the cycle. And by 4:30am I am back to square 1.

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cumberlandpride View Post
    Celebrate 4yrs clean/sober today. Kinda cool I found this thread on my anniversary.
    Good job. That is a real accomplishment, 4 years.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

leg drive is a myth KennyWheels's Avatar
    KennyWheels is a name known to all. (+5000) KennyWheels is a name known to all. (+5000) KennyWheels is a name known to all. (+5000) KennyWheels is a name known to all. (+5000) KennyWheels is a name known to all. (+5000) KennyWheels is a name known to all. (+5000) KennyWheels is a name known to all. (+5000) KennyWheels is a name known to all. (+5000) KennyWheels is a name known to all. (+5000) KennyWheels is a name known to all. (+5000) KennyWheels is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RhysisToasty View Post
    Well yes, as it means you wake up in the morning and the first thing your thinking of is alcohol, thats what i meant by it.
    everyone has diff feels on what an alcoholic is, for me the big book of AA sums it up very nicely, page 44 has been quoted already, this is also very good its the beginning of the chapter "More About Alcoholism":

"We alcoholics are men and women who have lost the ability to control our drinking. We know that no real alcoholic ever recovers control. All of us felt at times that we were regaining control, but such intervals-usually brief-were inevitably followed by still less control, which led in time to pitiful and incomprehensible demoralization. We are convinced to a man that alcoholics of our type are in the grip of a progressive illness. Over any considerable period we get worse, never better.
    We are like men who have lost their legs; they never grow new ones. Neither does there appear to be any kind of treatment which will make alcoholics of our kind like other men. We have tried every imaginable remedy. In some instances there has been brief recovery, followed always by a still worse relapse. Physicians who are familiar with alcoholism agree there is no such thing a making a normal drinker out of an alcoholic. Science may one day accomplish this, but it hasn't done so yet.
    Despite all we can say, many who are real alcoholics are not going to believe they are in that class. By every form of self-deception and experimentation, they will try to prove themselves exceptions to the rule, therefore nonalcoholic. If anyone who is showing inability to control his drinking can do the right-about-face and drink like a gentleman, our hats are off to him. Heaven knows, we have tried hard enough and long enough to drink like other people!
    Here are some of the methods we have tried: Drinking beer only, limiting the number of drinks, never drinking alone, never drinking in the morning, drinking only at home, never having it in the house, never drinking during business hours, drinking only at parties, switching from scotch to brandy, drinking only natural wines, agreeing to resign if ever drunk on the job, taking a trip, not taking a trip, swearing off forever (with and without a solemn oath), taking more physical exercise, reading inspirational books, going to health farms and sanitariums, accepting voluntary commitment to asylums-we could increase the list ad infinitum.
    We do not like to pronounce any individual as alcoholic, but you can quickly diagnose yourself, Step over to the nearest barroom and try some controlled drinking. Try to drink and stop abruptly. Try it"
    current gym pr: 410
    competition pr: 350

Leg Drive is A Myth

I really dont want to get into a slagging match argument on this but, half the entire Welsh population would be classed as alkies under the above definition as most will go out and say im only have a few and end up getting shedded.
    I firmly believe it is a state of mind its the complete lack of willpower the inability to be mentally strong enough to say "nah ive had enough". As I mentioned above, ive been there, out on a night out determined to only have 2 or 3 pints and gotten home at 3 am upside drunk and then hated myself in the morning because of it, and not on the odd occasion but every time i went out.
    Would I class myself as an alki, nope, would I class myself as being weak in the mind, yes. Do I have a disease, no, do i give into peer pressure, yes, do i like the feeling of being drunk, yes, do I like the morning after, no. So the next question is, how do I change my behaviour. A behaviour ive been doing since I was 18, how does that change? The answer is, what is more important to me, the feeling of being happy when im drunk or the feeling of being happy when im sober and in control.
    Your learn behaviours, you learn to love the feelings of being drunk, the temporary power it gives you in your life, but its never real and it never lasts. So you quit drinking as I have done in the past, you feel your back in control, and then 6 months down the line or sooner, you feel like you want a pint, so you have A pint, then a second, then you go home. Then the next time you go out, you have 3 or 4 and before you know it, youve had 10 or 12, and the self loathing starts again, the depression kicks in and you feel **** because you cannot control how much beer you drink.
    Right now im at a point where im controlling what I drink, I go out, Ill drink water, then i'll have a beer or two, then go back on the water and wake in the morning happy with myself. But every time I do drink and with others, and they ask why Im not drinking or why ive switched to water, I tell them honestly its because I hate getting drunk and waking up with feeling like crap and they are starting to accept that, and that is your biggest battle because once they accept that fact its easier for you to control what you drink.
    People look for any excuse to drink, not many look for an excuse NOT to drink.

leg drive is a myth KennyWheels's Avatar
    KennyWheels is a name known to all. (+5000) KennyWheels is a name known to all. (+5000) KennyWheels is a name known to all. (+5000) KennyWheels is a name known to all. (+5000) KennyWheels is a name known to all. (+5000) KennyWheels is a name known to all. (+5000) KennyWheels is a name known to all. (+5000) KennyWheels is a name known to all. (+5000) KennyWheels is a name known to all. (+5000) KennyWheels is a name known to all. (+5000) KennyWheels is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "Over any considerable period we get worse, never better."

"Any considerable period of time" , this means take alcohol out of the picture, and without some type of solution to this problem, i become worse without the alcohol

^this part is what sold me on differences between heavy, moderate drinker and the real deal holyfield alcoholic
    current gym pr: 410
    competition pr: 350

Leg Drive is A Myth

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I do not post much in the Over 35 section at all but posting in this thread.

Abused alcohol and pretty much anything else I could ingest more of my life. Started drinking at age 11, kept it well hidden from all around me. Would drink Jack and Coke during lunchtime in high school.

Alcohol free for at least 3 years now. Hard alcohol free for over 2 decades now (I had a big issue being drunk with the hard stuff).

Had a relapse a month or so ago with something that was new to me. Clean and sober as I type this though.

Best of luck to you all.

You will find that I hate alcohol in any setting at any age. I think it is a poison and makes people do stupid things. Don't get me started on drunk driving.

Wish you all the best as well, you can defeat the demons.
    rumpler of stiltskins

"I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid I'll survive and have to watch you suffer" - Thy Art Is Murder

"Life will cease so breathe deep" - Lorna Shore

SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not over 35 but found this thread while I was on a month ban and have been reading through it.

Been drinking about 650ml of whiskey or vodka a night since 21. Drank before 21 but not nearly to that extent. Used to call me the shakes at my delivery driving job because everyday Id literally shake like fuking crazy as I never drank and then went to work. Currently on day 12 of sobriety after relapsing and having a 3 week long bender during break from school.

Decided to try sobriety again the night before returning to nursing school for my 2nd semester. Night was terrible of course. Throwing up for 12 hours straight, thought I was going to die. Couldnt even type on my computer because of the fuking shakes. Ended up staying up for 72 hours straight. First day of school was my 2nd day of sobriety and I was scared ****less that one of the teachers would notice my shaking and call me on it. One of the girls in my group commented on how bad I was sweating and gave me a tissue to wipe my face down. I must have smelled like fuking chit as well.

Though it was a bit weird that I finally was considering going to AA this time around to try it out then on the first day of class they told us one of our projects is to go to an open AA meeting and do a project on it. So either way Im going to end up there whether I want to go or not.

Anyways finally over the shakes completely but still feeling depressed as fuk. Going to my first AA meeting on saturday and even though it will be open it will give me an idea if I do want to keep going on my own.

Buddy. A good thing to think of is this.

You drink again, you go through them same motions you did to get off the drink ALL OVER AGAIN.

Everything you said i can relate to. AA is a really positive idea and will really open you up and get you to understand and overcome your demons. You sound like you have a great career ahead of you also.

You can choose the career or you can choose the bottom of an empty bottle!!! The latter will give you deep regret for the rest of your life.

Be strong here buddy. Well done for posting. Keep us all updated on your progress and ANY TIME you need a chat, just PM me man. SRS.

That goes for all the posters in here. Not just you.

minthai is on a distinguished road. (+10) minthai is on a distinguished road. (+10) minthai is on a distinguished road. (+10) minthai is on a distinguished road. (+10) minthai is on a distinguished road. (+10) minthai is on a distinguished road. (+10) minthai is on a distinguished road. (+10) minthai is on a distinguished road. (+10) minthai is on a distinguished road. (+10) minthai is on a distinguished road. (+10) minthai is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey Skin N Bones, I just relapsed too after being sober January through June. In June I thought I could drink like a normal person and just have a glass of wine or two with dinner once in a while. Well of course that led to getting wasted for 4th of July and basically bingeing through July and August. I had a cycle like doughnutgut, I would drink in the evening, feel horrible in the morning and vow never to drink again, then by 5ish I would be ready for a cocktail. On weekends I started at noon.

I gained 5 pounds of fat in that two months, that had taken me a year to get off. And this window of sobriety has really made me feel regretful of the last two months. I am worried that it's a short window, like the morning to 5pm windows the day after a binge, because I am already getting lurking thoughts that maybe I can drink like a normal person. Obviously I can't. I think doughnutgut is right. Just one drink is enough to make me go through the same motions over and over.

SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by minthai View Post
    Hey Skin N Bones, I just relapsed too after being sober January through June. In June I thought I could drink like a normal person and just have a glass of wine or two with dinner once in a while. Well of course that led to getting wasted for 4th of July and basically bingeing through July and August. I had a cycle like doughnutgut, I would drink in the evening, feel horrible in the morning and vow never to drink again, then by 5ish I would be ready for a cocktail. On weekends I started at noon.

I gained 5 pounds of fat in that two months, that had taken me a year to get off. And this window of sobriety has really made me feel regretful of the last two months. I am worried that it's a short window, like the morning to 5pm windows the day after a binge, because I am already getting lurking thoughts that maybe I can drink like a normal person. Obviously I can't. I think doughnutgut is right. Just one drink is enough to make me go through the same motions over and over.
    Sadly I ended up drinking tonight. I feel like **** about it but I did go to my first meeting and I am going to another on sunday... Its hard to stay clean without someone to talk to. I got a book at the meeting and they told me to read the first chapter so thats what Ill do. Feel weak though after giving in so quickly

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by minthai View Post
    Just one drink is enough to make me go through the same motions over and over.
    Spent 15 years or more trying to prove I could have just one. Periods of sobriety and relapse. One is all it takes for me. The thought still crosses my mind. Maybe it always will. I have better tools to divert the impulse, move on to something else, ask for help. Truth is its a hell of a lot easier than the drinking was for me. Not to say sobriety is always easy, but it is so much less a problem, stress than the drinking was. That cycle gets really old and wears a person out.

Originally Posted by SKIN__N__BONES View Post
    Sadly I ended up drinking tonight. I feel like **** about it but I did go to my first meeting and I am going to another on sunday... Its hard to stay clean without someone to talk to. I got a book at the meeting and they told me to read the first chapter so thats what Ill do. Feel weak though after giving in so quickly
    Good you went to a meeting, keep going to more. You are not alone in this. Did they give you a list of people to call? Call one of them. If you didn't get a phone list get one next meeting. Go to a meeting tomorrow if you can find one, helps waiting at any of them. And don't let being ashamed get in the way, many of us have relapsed. We are here to talk about it because we went back.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

Originally Posted by EjnarKolinkar View Post
    Spent 15 years or more trying to prove I could have just one. Periods of sobriety and relapse. One is all it takes for me. The thought still crosses my mind. Maybe it always will. I have better tools to divert the impulse, move on to something else, ask for help. Truth is its a hell of a lot easier than the drinking was for me. Not to say sobriety is always easy, but it is so much less a problem, stress than the drinking was. That cycle gets really old and wears a person out.

Good you went to a meeting, keep going to more. You are not alone in this. Did they give you a list of people to call? Call one of them. If you didn't get a phone list get one next meeting. Go to a meeting tomorrow if you can find one, helps waiting at any of them. And don't let being ashamed get in the way, many of us have relapsed. We are here to talk about it because we went back.
    thanks for the kind words.

I am going again tomorrow night to a beginners meeting. Ill ask for a call list. I feel like my relapses are often due to the fact I have no one to talk to who understands. really want to get myself a sponsor or just someone I can talk to when I start thinking about drinking again

JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think about drinking nearly every damn day. Gets tiring.

Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    21 months sober here. Today, I had first craving for drink in those 21 months. But nothing happened. I will stay strong in my sobriety, I know. Good luck to everyone.
    >> I don't play against a particular team. I play against the idea of losing. ~ Éric Daniel Pierre Cantona <<

PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Blacksmith80 View Post
    21 months sober here. Today, I had first craving for drink in those 21 months. But nothing happened. I will stay strong in my sobriety, I know. Good luck to everyone.
    A HUGE congrats man! Awesome work staying sober.

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    good job, sobriety is a good thing.
    rumpler of stiltskins

"I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid I'll survive and have to watch you suffer" - Thy Art Is Murder

"Life will cease so breathe deep" - Lorna Shore

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    14 years today.
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    14 years today.
    Just hit you on dem der greenz for outstanding work CBB.... Big respect there fella... virtual chest hi five...

Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    14 years today.
    I hope I will stay sober that long. Few of us could. Congrats!
    >> I don't play against a particular team. I play against the idea of losing. ~ Éric Daniel Pierre Cantona <<

scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sober since 9/12/08

20 when I decided to get clean, 21 when I had my last relapse. Took me about 6 years to clean the destruction I turned my life into. Wouldn't change it fr anything.

In on sobriety thread! Stay strong everyone, were all gonna make it!

cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I hope I will stay sober that long. Few of us could. Congrats!
    Just set short term goals.

14 years of one day at a times
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

CBB. I just had a small discussion with someone regarding the drink in my pantry. They said "ah well you dont drink so it wont matter to you it being there so why moan about it?"

They seem to miss your exact point that there is still a fukin urge to drink it every time i open thus pantry....

Some seem to think that after a few weeks or months that you are good to go and clean as a whistle...

Little do some realise eh buddy....

Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Nice!
    Journal- One of the Ogres
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139651333

Good job man

Great meeting tonight.

Men's stag full of newcomers

BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just watched "Flight" for the first time last night. What did you guys think about the movie?
    If you don't know it's a movie about an Alcoholic hitting rock bottom.
    As above, so below;
    As within, so without.
    Nothing rest; everything moves; everything vibrates.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=185271663&p=1701118833#post1701118833

Page 205 of 280 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 255 ... LastLast