Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Algirdas123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile The best recovery supplements

There are many people saying that the important thing get muscular body is training. But hell no! Muscles grow when they are resting, but not working. Don’t get me wrong ,you have to work hard in the gym ,but the most important thing-you have to rest. Muscles recover and grow at the resting period, but in order to achieve very good results, you need three of these recovery supplements. First of all…

Glutamine Supplements

Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the body.It’s fuel for the brain and the immune system.L-glutamine plays a key role in protein metabolism, and when supplemented can help speed up recovery times and reduce muscle breakdown (catabolism). Working out can deplete glutamine levels in the body, and glutamine supplements help restore these levels for optimum performance. Use 10g. of Glutamine every morning before breakfast,it will restore the damage that was done overnight.

BCAA Supplements or Omega 3 acids

If you know anything about supplements and nutrition, then you should know that omega3 amino acids,which are the building blocks of protein. When the body consumes protein, it is digested in the stomach and intestine as amino acids, which are absorbed into your blood stream. This is where BCAA Supplements come into play. There are numerous amino acids, but only a limited amount of them are considered to be essential. For instance, the human body cannot produce essential amino acids naturally; therefore you need to get them from a different source, whereas your body can make non-essential amino acids by itself with the help of vitamins and other amino acids. Branched chain amino acids provide the body with the essential amino acid blend of Valine, Leucine and Isoleucine. So the BCAA recover your muscles, reducing catabolism of muscles, promotes protein synthesis, fuels workouts and boosts recovery, boosts metabolic breakdown. Use BCAA 5 grams before and after training.

P.S. After training-I meant no more than 30-60 minutes after workout.

Creatine Supplements

Creatine is a source of energy in muscle cells that fuels maximum intensity efforts. We can find the Creatine in fish or beef, but unfortunately, it is not enough. You have to buy Creatine supplements. But the main thing why Creatine is important for muscles recovery, that he holds water in your muscles. Water feed and pump up your muscles, so they quickly recover. Use Creatine (5-10 g.) 4 times a day.

4fitnes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Originally Posted by Bren555 View Post
    I use CNP PRO-RECOVER Straight after my workout . This really helps!
    I'm taking Recover and Renew supplements that I got from the reinhardt kettlebell system website. The main ingredients are collagen, chondroitin, and hyaluronic acid. I like them a lot! I take them on days that I don't even workout. Not only do I feel great but my skin looks amazing!

suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The best muscle supplement is protein. Proteins are what your muscles are made up of, and not getting enough can hamper your muscle building attempts.
    Not getting enough protein in the diet is rare in the developed world, but if you're concerned about it, you can take protein <a href="">supplements</a>. These are often powders for making shakes, or high-protein energy bars, and are usually made from soy, eggs, or dairy.
    I hope would like imformation.
    http://www.forcesupplements.com/

kingbalthier is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingbalthier is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingbalthier is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingbalthier is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingbalthier is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingbalthier is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingbalthier is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingbalthier is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingbalthier is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingbalthier is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingbalthier is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My top 5 in order are: creatine, hydrolyzed whey, waxy maize, bcaas, and glutamine.

buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100)
    I use Amino Acid Supplements to enhance recovery.

WestBilly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This contest is since from 2007. Wow! that is such a long time. Anyway, I will still say what I think it is the best product for recovery. First of all I would say definitely protein: It helps you to digest very easily and fast. By doing so, it provides the much needed food to your muscles and helps them grow as well.

The-Gazelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) The-Gazelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) The-Gazelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) The-Gazelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) The-Gazelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) The-Gazelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) The-Gazelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) The-Gazelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) The-Gazelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) The-Gazelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) The-Gazelle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Recover!

suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for this post, and I totally agree with you about good blog comments. I also think writing good blog comments also encourages the blogger to continue writing blog entries. When no one comments in your blog or in a particular blog post, you can’t help but wonder “did this blog post even grab anyone’s interest?”.

All your comment for canadian supplement are welcome.

Thaks on advacnce.
    http://www.forcesupplements.com/

Registered User Dazzling Danielle's Avatar
    Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000) Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000) Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000) Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000) Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000) Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000) Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000) Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000) Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000) Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000) Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000)
    I really like the new version of Xtend for post! Also I use my 100% Whey Protein!

majidz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try (Protein + Dextrose Sugar + Complex carb + Glutamine) i can say that this mixture is really amazing ... Any way without high quality carbs, there is no real recovery ....

fetter2000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fetter2000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fetter2000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fetter2000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fetter2000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fetter2000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fetter2000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I think I have tried them all, or at least most of those mentioned in this thread. Without the training methods mentioned in this post and on others in this thread no amount of supplementation is going to significantly improve you V02 max.

fetter2000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fetter2000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fetter2000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fetter2000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fetter2000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fetter2000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fetter2000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    f you are thinking about system programing with say c, then you are probably better off getting a "real" system either bare bones or virtualized.[/QUOTE]
    What are the best supplements for recovery?

lisane12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    View 87+

Norisaiscak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Aromatherapy

Hey dudes
    Did anyone of you used the magicflightpocketvaporizer com/]magic flight? My vulcano broke and I'm looking for an launch box I found couple of sites which also give some free grinders but if any of you has a better vaporizer in mind please share Thanks