Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by H00J View Post
    I don’t believe u

To say if u could afford to live by the beach in CA like San Diego or somewhere up north or Santa Barbara / maybe Ojai and not be worried about the bills

The best weather in the country apart from hawaii (I know some people like snow and cold)

Politics aside I don’t believe people when they say they wouldn’t wanna live in a nice part of CA (srs)

Go ahead and list your reasons fella

Hot ass women (in the
    Midst of fat whores there’s fine ass Mexicans / Filipinas / Asians / white girls / middle eastern mamis and black girls )

Good food around the corner pretty much everywhere

Great weather

If anyone can afford living here and live good it’s paradise
    Its kinda sad really. I guarantee the people saying "commifornia" have never even been there and are scared away because right leaning media outlets have turned it into a boogeyman. I never knew how much people talked about california until I left to finish up school in New Mexico. Everyday on the news there's some story about midwesterners bitching about some new thing California is doing, and whatever this new "thing" is will definitely be the downfall of the state, lol.

but its okay, traffic is a mess in the bigger cities so its okay if they stay away. We don't need anymore people clogging up the freeways (unless you're willing to lane-split on a bike).

sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Florida, Mississippi, and Alabama.

iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    Its kinda sad really. I guarantee the people saying "commifornia" have never even been there and are scared away because right leaning media outlets have turned it into a boogeyman. I never knew how much people talked about california until I left to finish up school in New Mexico. Everyday on the news there's some story about midwesterners bitching about some new thing California is doing, and whatever this new "thing" is will definitely be the downfall of the state, lol.

but its okay, traffic is a mess in the bigger cities so its okay if they stay away. We don't need anymore people clogging up the freeways (unless you're willing to lane-split on a bike).
    That is why they continue to bleed people out every year.

Muh GoAt WEaTher!!!
    300 Forever

WTF at this world BornagaininUES's Avatar
    BornagaininUES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BornagaininUES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BornagaininUES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BornagaininUES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BornagaininUES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BornagaininUES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BornagaininUES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BornagaininUES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BornagaininUES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BornagaininUES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BornagaininUES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don’t believe u

To say if u could afford to live by the beach in CA like San Diego or somewhere up north or Santa Barbara / maybe Ojai and not be worried about the bills

The best weather in the country apart from hawaii (I know some people like snow and cold)

Politics aside I don’t believe people when they say they wouldn’t wanna live in a nice part of CA (srs)

Hot ass women (in the
    Midst of fat whores there’s fine ass Mexicans / Filipinas / Asians / white girls / middle eastern mamis and black girls )

Great weather

Would not live there even if I was billionaire.

Brb hypocritical government run by lunatics eating up far more of my paycheck

Brb big cities are heavily overrun by homeless and government celebrates this

Brb a lot of the hot girls in California have moved out to other states

Brb California girls are overrated AF (no one wants to deal with an insecure white-washed Asian or some plastic Barbie who is a hardcore feminist)

Brb California girls are mentally insane

Brb California culture these days is lame and overcompensating anyways

Brb gender ratios suck so you have a ton of single dudes and hardly any single women

Brb the only good parts of CA that are safe are full of families and not the few hot women that exist in the state

Brb Californians are tough to deal with

Brb infested with 3rd world trash that wants to takeover America

Brb inefficient green energy nonsense

Brb former shell of itself

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    California, Oregon, or New York
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oklahoma
    * Eggs and Rice crew *
    * No Washcloth Crew *

Sloots in jail are hnnnggggg

Strange hobbies

#FREEPH*GGOT

MMGA

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by stevemckenna View Post
    Detroit.
    He said state to trick your ass brah.
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by iabs View Post
    That is why they continue to bleed people out every year.
    If you've ever been on the 405 at 5pm you'd know its not nearly fast enough.

mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Probably Oregon srs.

Soooooooooooo ****gy

The south seems to align with trashiness overall.
    Last edited by mesobuild; 05-05-2022 at 09:01 PM.

Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bfdehewdbyywhn View Post
    West Virginia
    This used to be mine.

Gf is from there and I mean her hometown is blink and you’ll miss it.

After the blm riots I realized that WV is a quiet and peaceful place. Most of it is dirt poor but you could probably get some great land and not be too far from Charleston or something.

For me it’s California. If money wasn’t an issue I still wouldn’t go due to the gun laws and all their other lib insanity.

WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oregon or Washington

PNW just seems awful. At least Commiefornia has nice weather and better beaches.

H00J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) H00J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) H00J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) H00J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) H00J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) H00J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) H00J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) H00J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) H00J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) H00J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) H00J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BornagaininUES View Post
    Would not live there even if I was billionaire.

Brb hypocritical government run by lunatics eating up far more of my paycheck

Brb big cities are heavily overrun by homeless and government celebrates this

Brb a lot of the hot girls in California have moved out to other states

Brb California girls are overrated AF (no one wants to deal with an insecure white-washed Asian or some plastic Barbie who is a hardcore feminist)

Brb California girls are mentally insane

Brb California culture these days is lame and overcompensating anyways

Brb gender ratios suck so you have a ton of single dudes and hardly any single women

Brb the only good parts of CA that are safe are full of families and not the few hot women that exist in the state

Brb Californians are tough to deal with

Brb infested with 3rd world trash that wants to takeover America

Brb inefficient green energy nonsense

Brb former shell of itself
    not sure if srs

How can u even tell ?

Even if they did every year a fresh batch of 18 yr old mamis replaces them

Might be the dumbest argument regarding California I’ve ever read )srs)

WTF at this world BornagaininUES's Avatar
    BornagaininUES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BornagaininUES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BornagaininUES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BornagaininUES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BornagaininUES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BornagaininUES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BornagaininUES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BornagaininUES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BornagaininUES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BornagaininUES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BornagaininUES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My choice goes to Massachusetts. I have not seen any other state with as many insufferable people from it as MA. Self-righteous and preachy but at the same time trying to play up the scruffy treat others like trash mentality, easily the worst of the worst to be around (although I have met exceptions). My choice does not even revolve around what the state is like but rather the people from it. I might not like the hot and humid summers full of bugs but Southerners are some of the nicest people in the country and you can live a good life down south.

CA might have GOAT weather and nature but the people are insufferable.

GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    North Dakota

bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bov188 View Post
    New Jersey
    strong
    HTC is too skinny for me. Fat Girls only crew. serious
    Chubby Chaser and Fat Girls Only crew Founder

Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    From an outsider, it's funny to see how most of your coldest states rarely get mentioned (Alaska, Maine, Minnesota, North Dakota, Wyoming etc). I take it the low crime rates in those parts balances things out?!

Shiverin' since '92 Mr.PissShivers's Avatar
    Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Anxiety
    OLD MOVIE CREW

mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Alaska. too cold.

Next the Dakotas

After that, probably any of the Bible Belt states

Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don’t believe u

Hot ass women (in the

Great weather

thats literally the only reason why i wouldnt want to live there. Its a liberal hell hole.
    Hey gideon! Ive been looking at your wall, its pretty frickin sickening bro.

Liberalism is cancer.

Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sowilson View Post
    Alabama.
    = Underrated. "Alabama is the most Republican and Washington the most Democratic state, according to new rankings from The Hill."

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In to see how many edgelords say California
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

█▓▒▒░░🧵Make trolls invisible: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180234573 ░░▒▒▓█

H00J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) H00J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) H00J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) H00J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) H00J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) H00J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) H00J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) H00J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) H00J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) H00J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) H00J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Roarke View Post
    thats literally the only reason why i wouldnt want to live there. Its a liberal hell hole.
    yes but it’s not like that in every corner of every town / city

U guys make it seem like everyone in Cali votes for tranny rights and has purple hair and is vegan

Cmon now

Lots of us don’t play that ****

roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Politics aside jersey is a great place to live.

Mountains an hour in one direction, the ocean an hour to the other. Great schools, lots of things to do, tons of nature. Now having said that, the liberals have made it very difficult to survive here. High taxes, Covid madness, pushing CRT and now tranny studies onto kids, etc. I don't see myself here forever.

I wouldn't want to live in California or New York ever for most of the same reasons.
    If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary

**New Jersey Crew 908**
    Upstream, Red Team

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yes but it’s not like that in every corner of every town / city

U guys make it seem like everyone in Cali votes for tranny rights and has purple hair and is vegan

Cmon now

Lots of us don’t play that ****
    Leave ‘em alone, they get all info on California from right wing media sources.

CA is huge with a lot of conservative areas once you leave the big cities. Don’t even have to drive far.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

█▓▒▒░░🧵Make trolls invisible: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180234573 ░░▒▒▓█

Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Leave ‘em alone, they get all info on California from right wing media sources.

CA is huge with a lot of conservative areas once you leave the big cities. Don’t even have to drive far.
    You still have the same ludicrously high taxes and the same commie government no matter where you are in the state

CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    America

coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don’t believe u

Hot ass women (in the

Great weather

I don't like costal California's climate at all. I wouldn't mind living in the desert though, so I wouldn't discount the whole state. I like the heat.

Tbh I can't think of a state I wouldn't under any circumstances want to live for a short while, like a year. I've lived all over the US. Maybe North Dakota, since it's pretty isolated, but I haven't spent any real time there. I've lived next door in Wyoming and the climate was horrible, but it was near a lot of beautiful scenery, and Denver wasn't that far away so it didn't feel remote.

xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by windchimesilo View Post
    Nebraska. Can't think of anything there remotely interesting. Type of place to have the "biggest ball of yarn" attraction off of an exit ramp lol.
    Western Nebeaska is as close to paradise as you can get. No economy or ammendities really, but if you like privacy and want to escape current year, there's no better place, assuming you are taking your job with you or living off dividends.
    ***MISC CIGAR CREW***

Awkward ab genetics crew

Too many crews to include in signature crew

Poverty Lifts:
    B - 200 (5X5)
    S - 265 (5X5)
    OHP - 125 (5X5)

BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    New York

ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lots of articles out this week on people leaving Democrat run California. the states population fell for a second straight year. Imagine California's high taxes, high crime, high homelessness and drug use, COVID lockdowns is keeping the UHaul company busy.

California’s population falls for second straight year

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ca...of2&yptr=yahoo