Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by crupiea View Post
    I graduated high school when I was 16 because i had a ton of extra credits from working after school at an ROP job repairing wood wind instruments. It gave me a bunch of credits so i could graduate early. I also had a full time job after school or as close to it as I could get.

My parents had been working on staring a business in another part of the state so they basically moved to do that right after I graduated to do that. I moved with them but the clock was really ticking as i was basically and unwanted house guest at that point as i was basically an adult.

I moved out a few months later so i guess I was 17. Moved in with my bussied ex con step dad so that was interesting. he was an old school so cal white boy low rider who taught me a different perspective about officials and such. Loved that guy, not in that sense, he was not like a dad but much more a mentor. He taught me the benefits of getting drunk during work and the like.

Lost my job and had to move back home. Got a job working for my Moms boss and he was an ex Navy pilot so a few months later I was in the Navy.

Came out 20 years later.

Pro Tip- Get the hell out from your parents house and live your damn life.

I have never really had a good or high paying job, the Navy i guess but no one says thats a good paying job. I dont work at all now at a job, I am an artist and just do my own thing. if i need some money I will get a part time job.

Marriage will ruin the middle part of your life, just deal with it and get through it, The good thing is, they rarely last forever.
    I always like your posts mate. (serious)

Serious questions - Did it feel bad when you were an "unwanted" house guest ? I can't imagine that
    ** Officially started lifting weights on March 22nd 2007 **

Competitive bodybuilder, powerlifter and strongman.

kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz
    We were expected to pay rent after high school if we decided not to go to college. If you didn't go to college you had to get a full time job and the weekly rent they charged us was pennies srs.

I'm sorry but mommy and daddy shouldn't have to pay your way forever.

I moved out at 19 because I wanted to be on my own.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    20 year old, moved out at 18, came back at 19 to save money because the university is 15 minutes from my house. Been back for a year.
    Most of my older siblings (mid-late 20s) have their own places. My parents appreciate the extra help around the house and me watching my sister while they work/sleep. They have busy schedules so it's hard when none of us are home. I don't mind it and the money I save is definitely worth it, but I do miss the privacy and peace+quiet of my apartment. All well.

I never had to pay rent, my parents only requirement for us moving back is that we do something instead of being deadbeats. We don't have to pay them, but we do have to drive ourselves around, and work/go to school. Otherwise they wouldn't enable us becoming neet basement dwellers (which I personally agree with). But yeah they never wanted my money.
    ENTJ-A
    Former INTJ-A

King
    Warrior
    Magician
    Lover

Conqueror of Kingdoms
    Father of Nations
    Destroyer of Demons
    Servant only to God

Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chino3 View Post
    That makes a chit ton of sense... parents were lazy which instilled a strong drive for independent success for myself... Sounds like coddled child logic right there LOL.

BTW, didn't even get my first tattoo until well after I bought my first home lol. But seriously pal, let's hear how far you've come in life. Let's hear how your parents set you up for success, we're all dying to hear!
    I'll start by saying "Thank you" - because now you don't seem as pissed off.

Anyway,

Mate you still wasted money on a tattoo.. Something so stupid looking but yet SO expensive .. Just lol. But hey.. "disposable income" right my friend ?

Man, should have followed in your foot steps ! I'm out on the streets atm because my parents loved me so much hehe

Brb got to go out with friends and travel etc came back and still got enough saved to buy a house - Feels good tbh

Irrelevant to YOUR succes chino3's Avatar
    chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Anbessa View Post
    20 year old, moved out at 18, came back at 19 to save money because the university is 15 minutes from my house. Been back for a year.
    Most of my older siblings (mid-late 20s) have their own places. My parents appreciate the extra help around the house and me watching my sister while they work/sleep. They have busy schedules so it's hard when none of us are home. I don't mind it and the money I save is definitely worth it, but I do miss the privacy and peace+quiet of my apartment. All well.
    you *******s understand you can still help if you don't live at home right? Jeebus, I would mow my grandparents property for them (3 acres) for nothing, and even paid for major land maintenance in later years. To this day when I visit home (400 miles away) I help with chit just because I want to. Installed a new fart fan in the parents guest bath, and a new nest thermostat.

Originally Posted by Loochi View Post
    I'll start by saying "Thank you" - because now you don't seem as pissed off.

Anyway,

Mate you still wasted money on a tattoo.. Something so stupid looking but yet SO expensive .. Just lol. But hey.. "disposable income" right my friend ?

Man, should have followed in your foot steps ! I'm out on the streets atm because my parents loved me so much hehe

Brb got to go out with friends and travel etc came back and still got enough saved to buy a house - Feels good tbh
    Guess what? I am going to waste even more money on a tattoo on Wednesday and wont even flinch at the amount I am spending. Disposable income, confirmed/admitted travelcel, home owner, zero debt, and I left home at 18 because I wanted to. But yeah, we should listen to a man child raised by codependent "parents"
    "It won't get better, just different."

“Yeah, that's what the present is. It's a little unsatisfying because life's a little unsatisfying.”

Bring back ****g‏‏‎ot, ****g‏‏‎ot .

ToningWasTooHarshForMe atgbrahsrs's Avatar
    atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    stayed at home throughout uni but have been doing chores and helping for maintenance since I started high-school + my social life/trips were funded with my summer odd job money

moving out for the sake of moving out would have been a money loss for sure
    communist until you get rich
    rightwing until financially secure
    atheist until the plane starts falling
    slootist until you get married
    muslim after you get married

Mattsterrific is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattsterrific is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattsterrific is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattsterrific is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattsterrific is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattsterrific is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattsterrific is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattsterrific is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattsterrific is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattsterrific is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattsterrific is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    19. My first full-time gig was in apartment maintenance, and it included a free 2br/2ba apartment. Moved into it with a friend that I charged rent and split the bills with. My car was paid for, the pay was decent and had good benefits. Had it easier then than I do now 22 years later.
    5'11.9 Crew

you *******s understand you can still help if you don't live at home right? Jeebus, I would mow my grandparents property for them (3 acres) for nothing, and even paid for major land maintenance in later years. To this day when I visit home (400 miles away) I help with chit just because I want to. Installed a new fart fan in the parents guest bath, and a new nest thermostat.

Guess what? I am going to waste even more money on a tattoo on Wednesday and wont even flinch at the amount I am spending. Disposable income, confirmed/admitted travelcel, home owner, zero debt, and I left home at 18 because I wanted to. But yeah, we should listen to a man child raised by codependent "parents"
    Your reply to that other guy,

RELAX.. Lol - I'm sure he helps out a lot. Til this day I'm grateful for my parents and I'd do anything for them in a heart beat. That goes for my grand parents and I don't complain about it or expect something in return. Different cultures right ? Thank God I'm on this side lol.

I have done / have the things you are mentioning .. travel.. no debt.. house etc except for tatts because my parents taught me better, they didn't abandon me like yours did so you still have that immature aspect about you which I totally understand bro. srs

wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    17 years old. It helped me appreciate small things in life.
    worse things happen at sea

kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz
    The hardest thing I've been dealing with is my grown daughter's wanting to move back home. They are both married and have children and it's happened to us more than once. My husband just hit his 20 yrs last week and can retire any day now. We just put our house up for sale and have been looking for homes in another state. My youngest just hit us up 3 days ago that she and her family will be homeless at the end of the month and have no place to live. Her husband can't seem to hold a job to save his life and they have a 2 yr old son.

Obviously I would never leave my kid homeless so they're moving in with us. I'm constantly putting my plans/life on hold because my kids can't seem to get their **** together.

I've spent my entire life doing everything for my kids and yes that's the way it should be...but is there ever a time in my life when I'm allowed to say enough is enough?!

atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    The hardest thing I've been dealing with is my grown daughter's wanting to move back home. They are both married and have children and it's happened to us more than once. My husband just hit his 20 yrs last week and can retire any day now. We just put our house up for sale and have been looking for homes in another state. My youngest just hit us up 3 days ago that she and her family will be homeless at the end of the month and have no place to live. Her husband can't seem to hold a job to save his life and they have a 2 yr old son.

Obviously I would never leave my kid homeless so they're moving in with us. I'm constantly putting my plans/life on hold because my kids can't seem to get their **** together.

I've spent my entire life doing everything for my kids and yes that's the way it should be...but is there ever a time in my life when I'm allowed to say enough is enough?!

have kids they said...

Irrelevant to YOUR succes chino3's Avatar
    chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Loochi View Post
    Your reply to that other guy,

RELAX.. Lol - I'm sure he helps out a lot. Til this day I'm grateful for my parents and I'd do anything for them in a heart beat. That goes for my grand parents and I don't complain about it or expect something in return. Different cultures right ? Thank God I'm on this side lol.

I have done / have the things you are mentioning .. travel.. no debt.. house etc except for tatts because my parents taught me better, they didn't abandon me like yours did so you still have that immature aspect about you which I totally understand bro. srs
    you're trying WAY too hard, and projecting like a mother fukker. I'll neg you since your parents couldn't muster up the strength to do it when they should have.
    "It won't get better, just different."

“Yeah, that's what the present is. It's a little unsatisfying because life's a little unsatisfying.”

Bring back ****g‏‏‎ot, ****g‏‏‎ot .

PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    18..be a man *******

Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Still live at home at 24, just finished school and work full time so my parents charge me 300 bucks for rent + food.

I want to move out but I don’t make enough for it to make sense right now.

Originally Posted by atgbrahsrs View Post
    have kids they said...
    I love my kids and I love my grand children but it's frustrating as fuk. By the time I finally get to enjoy the next chapter of my life with my husband we'll be dead...

ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I left at 21. Legit alarmed at the prospect of turning 22 without doing more with my life, so I packed up a box and went a thousand miles by train somewhere where I knew I could find a steady job. Lived in a chitty motel for three months until I could get my first apartment.

I don't think there's anything wrong with staying at home, if you're building a normal, healthy life and have normal boundaries with your family. The stereotype, however, is of someone who hasn't left home because they are irresponsible, avoidant, and socially awkward, trying to remain in child-mode. Those are the people who need to leave most of all.

Yes. That time is whenever you want it to be.

I get that you would "never leave your kid homeless", but they're also learning that they can take from you because you'll give it to them. You'd be amazed how creative they'll become at finding a solution to their own problem if they find out you won't babysit anymore.
    Last edited by ANumber1; 09-10-2018 at 04:44 PM.
    Nah, fukk that. I’m not doing that.

Kimm,

You are a good mom - that sucks about your situation but honestly you are a legend and hopefully your daughters and their husbands can get their sh!t together.

I can't and will never go back home because they have provided me with everything to be out and to be on my own. Even if I lost what I have right now I refuse to go back. I'm sure some day they will see it that way..

Again, hopefully it works out.

I love my kids and I love my grand children but it's frustrating as fuk. By the time I finally get to enjoy the next chapter of my life with my husband we'll be dead...
    Why did ur daughter a man who can't hold down a job ? He a Chad ? srs

Also, you are 49 - and already grandhildren ? Did they have them a bit too early ?

you're trying WAY too hard, and projecting like a mother fukker. I'll neg you since your parents couldn't muster up the strength to do it when they should have.
    Lol trying way too hard ? What do you mean projecting ? I could care less if you neg me or rep me tbh. I come to the misc for entertainment and to seek attention here and there. You are just mad about all of this. Admit it.

You are not ready for life because your parents didn't give you a chance to be which is selfish on their behalf.. Just look at your avi man... Hiding behind black and white photo filter to try and make you more aesthetic and you spend your money on tattoos in hopes to enhance that but the reality is it does nothing but makes you look insecure and beta. You haven't matured yet so you still concern yourself with 'reps' and 'negs' haha.

Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why do these types of threads always turn into a dick measuring contest.

"Look at me on my high horse I moved out when I was 14 and started working full time, you are all pathetic losers for moving out at 18"

Vidarson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vidarson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vidarson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vidarson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vidarson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vidarson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vidarson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vidarson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vidarson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vidarson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vidarson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    went to boarding school at age 12
    lived on my own since age 18

MFC + NHL + R/P CLEAN_SET_OF_10's Avatar
    CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Moved out at 18 for college

Lived back home never more than a few months at a time maybe twice.. I’m 30 now.

Have a friend who still lives with his mum and dad and he’s also 30 lmfao.

I would never trade the life lessons I’ve learned to live at home.. even if I could have saved $100-$200k.

My buddy has lived at home in a toxic relationship with his parents for 3 decades and hasn’t saved a dime LMFAO. Must not be as easy to save money as a lot of these nestcels claim
    "I'd rather be judged by 12 than be out my watch and wallet"

amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Schnitzl View Post

"Look at me on my high horse I moved out when I was 14 and started working full time, you are all pathetic losers for moving out at 18"
    fukin sad dude for real

some people have to jump on every opportunity to prove how big of a man they are

ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by amikaelmorris View Post
    fukin sad dude for real

some people have to jump on every opportunity to prove how big of a man they are
    Tell your mom I said hi when you go upstairs for dinner.
    Nah, fukk that. I’m not doing that.

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by atgbrahsrs View Post
    have kids they said...
    I know right.
    Will rep on spread.
    I truly feel sorry for parents that raised kids to the best of their abilities then they have to deal with chit like that. How can 2 grown adults not keep a job these days especially with kids?

Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Must be nice to not have the urge to pull your own weight...

Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Schnitzl View Post

"YOUR PARENTS WERE SELFISH BASTARDS WHO DIDN'T EVEN LOVE YOU ENOUGH TO LET YOU CRASH ON THE COUCH WITHOUT PAYING UP THE MOMENT YOU TURNED 18"

"OH YEAH WELL YOUR PARENTS ARE LAZY LIBTARD DEADBEAT FACTORIES WHO WEREN'T GOOD ENOUGH ROLE MODELS AND SPOILED YOU INTO BECOMING A MANCHILD"

lmao it always ends the same
    ENTJ-A
    Former INTJ-A

King
    Warrior
    Magician
    Lover

Conqueror of Kingdoms
    Father of Nations
    Destroyer of Demons
    Servant only to God

PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    18 to college, a brief period after college as I set chit up, then lived alone till about 2 years ago when moved in with the current GF.

It was never because my parents wouldn't have me there. I could move back in tonight and they wouldn't mind. I just really liked being an independent person and having my own space.

It's a little costlier but one of the best periods of my life was between 22 and 30 when I lived alone. Always had a 1 bedroom apartment within walking distance of bars and the action. So much fun and loved being able to walk butt naked in my own private space. Would recommend to any man.
    *** Dawn Patrol Crew ***

Rustle me = get repped

Originally Posted by LargePeter View Post
    LMFAO

Moved out a few days after my 18th birthday. Mum was upset, I said I was a fukin man and didn't want to live at home like a child.

If you are over the age of 18 and you live at home, you were probably breastfed until at least 10 years of age - or, like ******* Kunt OP, probably being breastfed by his mother still.

Very fuking sad.
    See, with Chino I could take seriously because he had an avi but with you, it's just soooooooooo hard to take what you say seriously - sorry !!

Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    damn, only read the first couple posts but it's actually kinda sad to see people older than me living at home. I get it, you wanna save up and put yourself in a good financial position or what have you.

But like, you were literally coddled in the most formative years of your adult life. Brb you never had to bust ass to make sure rent was paid, deal with landlords, roommates, neighbors.... never were in a situation inwhich if you didn't cook or do laundry or dishes, then they simply wouldn't get done.

I don't have anything against staying at home well into your 20's. But I definitely think it's better to move out ASAP. I moved out 3 months after I turned 17, albeit to go to college, 4 hours from home. Never lived at my mom's again.
    **Georgia Crew**
    **Mechanical Engineering Crew**
    **2018 Aesthetics Crew**

01/02/2018 - 202.2 lb.
    Current - 181.4 lb. (1/23/18)