Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ioutcoldi View Post
    357.5 lbs hit today @ 157lbs, i messed up my setup and ended up touching my chest crooked, almost lost the rep because of it, 2/3 white lights. 352lbs shot up before this

good benches opie! hoping to get to your level soon

This is the strongest bench ITT, very nice

'mirin hard
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Dschreiver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dschreiver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dschreiver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dschreiver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dschreiver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dschreiver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dschreiver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dschreiver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dschreiver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dschreiver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dschreiver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Black Miscer Crew
    Underbite Crew
    Crimson Chin Crew
    24 Inch Vertical Jump Crew
    5.9 40 yard dash Crew
    http://www.youtube.com/TheStrongWeasel

adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Awwww, how cute! Mcfreako's mad because he can't join in on our fun because he's a frauding ******* who most likely doesn't even lift.

For the unaware: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1325580741

An entire decade on a bodybuilding website with over 30,000 posts - and not a single shred of concrete evidence that he actually lifts.... how pathetic.
    Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Best I got on video for you
    ~ ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE ~

Journey to 405+ bench and beyond! - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176215051
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAmJ5mQ0uD8&t=1s

^^ Completed 1/5/22

TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by adamsz View Post
    Das it mane, strong ass bench. How much you weighin in that video? reps on r/c.

I'm guessing if you can hit 275 x 6 you're more than likely good for 315. reps on r/c bro.

lol da fuk, why didn't they just use 3 red plates instead of the smaller change ones?

close enough though, reps on r/c.
    Reps Owed So Far:

1. Bando
    2. Fivefootkillerz
    3. hellbilly1912
    4. scienceoverhype
    5. ioutcoldi
    6. TypeNirvash
    7. wangbadan
    8. JamesA1990
    Clocked in at 224 during that video. Currently weighing 200.5 and am at 315x3/ending my current cut.

Thanks for the kind words, though, brah. Repped for your OP.

adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by UWofPeace View Post
    Here you go OP here is me about 2 years ago having an easy time with 275x4 I think I weighed around 190 at this time and I did as much as 335 for max but didn't really push it to the limit if you know what I mean lol.

[youtube]NjG6YudYLcs [youtube]
    I could do 275 x 4 before I ever hit 315... kinda on the fence about this one...

Also WTF is in your pocket?

Originally Posted by Dschreiver View Post
    what website is that? unaware...

bout tree fiddy huh.... ass came WAY off the bench though and spotter lightly touched it with one hand... kinda on the fence about this one. Any clips of a cleaner bench of 3pps or more? That chit was pretty ugly no offense lol.

Originally Posted by FunnyWeasel View Post
    [youtube]watch?v=4TENH7Q90Lg[youtube]
    A big boy appears... lold at the guy frantically running over to try and spot you but you got it fine by yourself. reps on r/c.
    Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh wow

Calm down adamsz u know I love u lol, it wasn't meant to be a neg I'm on mobile it sometimes misclicks, I tried to rep u bro srs
    Call me Sally

25% oriental stick Fivefootkillerz's Avatar
    Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mcfreako View Post
    Oh wow

Calm down adamsz u know I love u lol, it wasn't meant to be a neg I'm on mobile it sometimes misclicks, I tried to rep u bro srs
    rip 200k reps?
    Steam/Origin id: Fivefootkillerz RSN: Hi cookie

(Current/goals)
    Squat-565/585 Deadlift-625/675 Bench- 385/405
    Bw- 270 Bf- 33 7/3/15
    BW 241 ~curent
    1ST misc weekly lifting challenge Winner- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI5SaxkCMeA
    565 squat!~
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQEqrwl0KRQ

FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A big boy appears... lold at the guy frantically running over to try and spot you but you got it fine by yourself. reps on r/c.
    One of the comments on youtube said some chit about how he was fraudin' in the way he was going to use the bar when he realized that I got the rep under control and didn't need any help. watch the vid a couple of times, was pretending to use the bar to prevent himself look like a fool or what?
    Black Miscer Crew
    Underbite Crew
    Crimson Chin Crew
    24 Inch Vertical Jump Crew
    5.9 40 yard dash Crew
    http://www.youtube.com/TheStrongWeasel

Alright fellas, I'm steppin out for the evening, but keep the videos comin! Lot's of good chit ITT so far. Reps WILL be delivered.

Originally Posted by EthanHun View Post
    [youtube]kdcqKtomAjs[youtube]

Best I got on video for you
    Surprisingly enough, back when I was bodybuilding I could hit 295 for 3 but still couldn't hit 315 for a single. I tried 315 on 3 different occasions times after I hit 295x3 and failed it every time, I was like WTF?... but still, close enough, reps will come off r/c. GJDM

Originally Posted by TypeNirvash View Post
    Clocked in at 224 during that video. Currently weighing 200.5 and am at 315x3/ending my current cut.

Thanks for the kind words, though, brah. Repped for your OP.
    Nice brah, a loss of 2 reps on that for a 24lb weight cut aint too shabby. How long did you cut for? did you use IIFYM/myfitnesspal or do a meal plan bro diet type of deal?

Back in 2013 I hit 355 in competition at 216lbs, then cut down 14lbs in 14 weeks (IIFYM/MFP) and actually hit 365. Sheiko bench programming FTW.

Originally Posted by Mcfreako View Post
    Oh wow

fuk outta here *******, this thread is for people who ACTUALLY lift and ACTUALLY have PROOF of it. Not people who post imaginary numbers and weights in their journals LOL.

Again, IF you post a video of a bench/squat/DL that falls in line with the numbers from your workout journal with verification that it's you (e.g. sign with your name written on it), I'll stop negging you and will start repping you.

If not, don't post in here again u frauding kunt.

Inb4 you PM some miscer and offer to rep him for life if he does it for you LOL.

anonymous

405 for 3 "paused"

All I have, best tng was 455 with chit form, best shirted was 635 touched

kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    a year and a half ago (7 months into lifting), first time bench pressing (preferred dumbbells), I said fuk it i'm bored, lets see what my max is

I can probably do like 3 now lol. Weak as fuk but my goal is aesthetics now

Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Alright fellas, I'm steppin out for the evening, but keep the videos comin! Lot's of good chit ITT so far. Reps WILL be delivered.

Surprisingly enough, back when I was bodybuilding I could hit 295 for 3 but still couldn't hit 315 for a single. I tried 315 on 3 different occasions times after I hit 295x3 and failed it every time, I was like WTF?... but still, close enough, reps will come off r/c. GJDM

Nice brah, a loss of 2 reps on that for a 24lb weight cut aint too shabby. How long did you cut for? did you use IIFYM/myfitnesspal or do a meal plan bro diet type of deal?

Back in 2013 I hit 355 in competition at 216lbs, then cut down 14lbs in 14 weeks (IIFYM/MFP) and actually hit 365. Sheiko bench programming FTW.

fuk outta here *******, this thread is for people who ACTUALLY lift and ACTUALLY have PROOF of it. Not people who post imaginary numbers and weights in their journals LOL.

Again, IF you post a video of a bench/squat/DL that falls in line with the numbers from your workout journal with verification that it's you (e.g. sign with your name written on it), I'll stop negging you and will start repping you.

If not, don't post in here again u frauding kunt.

Inb4 you PM some miscer and offer to rep him for life if he does it for you LOL.
    But I don't want u to stop Negging me it makes me LOL

Oh Adam u are so silly mane. Cheer up
    Call me Sally

proconsul has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) proconsul has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) proconsul has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) proconsul has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) proconsul has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) proconsul has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) proconsul has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) proconsul has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) proconsul has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) proconsul has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) proconsul has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Never tried 335, since I don't have a lifting partner anymore to spot me. But here's 275x10 with mediocre form since that's a lot of weight for me. I figure I had a few more reps left in me there, but I'm not going to push my luck without a someone to save my ass when I get myself in trouble.

This was at 165 lbs bodyweight.

EDIT: Meant to say I'd never tried 315, since that was the OP's benchmark. The 10 reps at 275 makes me think I might be able to do it, but I'd really want a spotter to try it.
    Last edited by proconsul; 08-22-2015 at 11:39 PM.
    I'm always angry.

NateDieselF4i has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NateDieselF4i has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NateDieselF4i has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NateDieselF4i has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NateDieselF4i has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NateDieselF4i has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NateDieselF4i has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NateDieselF4i has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NateDieselF4i has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NateDieselF4i has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NateDieselF4i has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Love this thread. I have a 335x1 video some where but can't find it so this'll have to do.

315 singles with 60 second breaks. 186body weight at the time. I'm up to 198-200 right now.

Close grip 235 x 12+1
    Last edited by NateDieselF4i; 08-23-2015 at 02:30 PM.
    Best Lifts S/B/D
    gym 570/405/675

BattleTag Warder#1319
    IG: Pump_Fiction_
    C7 Crew

ProteinLover is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProteinLover is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProteinLover is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProteinLover is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProteinLover is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProteinLover is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProteinLover is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProteinLover is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProteinLover is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProteinLover is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProteinLover is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The 225 for reps thread got me thinking... someone commented that all miscers who claim they can rep out 2 plates are either e-statters or they're on gear. Well I'm neither of those.

Will rep ANYONE who posts a video of them benching 315 or more, regardless of bodyweight, as long as there's no ridiculous bounce. Or any bench that I think is impressive at my discretion.

My best bench presses, in descending order of bodyweight:

335 x 3 @ 200lbs

350 x 1 @ 200lbs - this was my opener and I suffered a b-grade tear on my pec. Scratched my next two attempts and immediately began to ice it. Sucks because I was peaked to hit about 380 that day Proceeded to take the majority of the next year off training and gained about 50 lbs

365 x 1 @ 202lbs (this was done before the above benches)

After getting back into training right around the new year after taking most of 2014 off:

355 x 1 @ 245lbs - FEET UP

350 x 1 @ 253lbs - FEET UP, CLOSE GRIP

380 x 1 @ 257lbs

Hopin to hit at least 405 by the end of January which will likely be the next time I compete.

Again, Will rep ANYONE who posts a video of them benching 315 or more, regardless of bodyweight, as long as there's no ridiculous bounce. Or any bench that I think is impressive at my discretion

Time to put up or shut up!
    OP please embed, I weigh 235 lbs benched 427 Lbs RAW with long pause, here:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KCnFtn097Bk

Every 45 lbs plate in my gym is actually weighed in at 46.5 Lbs, thus the odd number...

Chasing 500 lbs raw paused under 260 lbs bodyweight, currently on smolov junior for bench program..
    5'9 220 Lbs @ 10% Bodyfat, Competitive Bodybuilder & Powerlifter
    Lifts: 540 Squat, 425 Bench, 635 Deadlift
    Goals: 585 Squat, 455 Bench, 675 Deadlift

Instagram: natural_masterpiece

TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ProteinLover View Post

Every 45 lbs plate in my gym is actually weighed in at 46.5 Lbs, thus the odd number...

Chasing 500 lbs raw paused under 260 lbs bodyweight, currently on smolov junior for bench program..
    Embedding for you brah:

^Fuark... Holy chit.

I actually bulked up to 245, but never had time to film any of my additional PR's. But yeah, I was doing IIFYM and using MFP. Worked really well for me. After my clash with keto 2 years ago, I decided I would never be following protocols again and just said I'd eat according to what was available.

365 @ 215 is solid as fuark, mane. Mirin. Sheiko is solid.

I usually keep my routines and my diet pretty simple, though. Goal is always to pick up as much as I can as many times as I can, and to do it all again but heavier next week. During a cut, I try my best to train at the same weights I was using.

Originally Posted by Fivefootkillerz View Post
    rip 200k reps?
    Didn't see your earlier comment, but yeah, I have a weird set-up. Mainly because I have trouble keeping myself straight when setting up normally, so this helps me not end up benching diagonally.

Somebody recommended it to me a while back, and it just kind of stuck!

bumping for AM miscers (at least those who aren't out to murder me)

Originally Posted by Halfway View Post
    [youtube]ojbsUAGm2VE[youtube]

405 for 3 "paused"

All I have, best tng was 455 with chit form, best shirted was 635 touched
    Hell ya man, I was hoping you might drop by in here....

Been mirin since like 2010-2011 when I used to read AirforceV's workout log and you would post videos in there occasionally IIRC. Or maybe I just checked out your log because you posted in his, don't remember...

Strong AF, reps on R/C.

Originally Posted by proconsul View Post
    Never tried 335, since I don't have a lifting partner anymore to spot me. But here's 275x10 with mediocre form since that's a lot of weight for me. I figure I had a few more reps left in me there, but I'm not going to push my luck without a someone to save my ass when I get myself in trouble.

[youtube]Ezyo9ZLz3Lw[youtube]

This was at 165 lbs bodyweight.

EDIT: Meant to say I'd never tried 315, since that was the OP's benchmark. The 10 reps at 275 makes me think I might be able to do it, but I'd really want a spotter to try it.
    You definitely got some strength there, but 3 things:

1) not mirin lifting gloves
    2) stop moving your feet around when you bench, it causes you to lose tightness and power
    3) not a single rep touched your chest... it's gotta touch your phucking chest for it to count mayne.

Sorry, no reps for you

Originally Posted by NateDieselF4i View Post
    Love this thread. I have a 335x1 video some where but can't find it so this'll have to do.

315 singles with 60 second breaks. 186body weight at the time. I'm up to 198-200 right now.

[youtube]Arn3P1AJ58M[YouTube]
    GJDM. Your ass is definitely coming up quite a bit, but then again you're on a commercial gym bench... if you were on a competition bench like a forza I wonder if that would solve it. Still gonna rep on r/c, GJDM.

Originally Posted by ProteinLover View Post

phuck the haters on the misc, you're strong AF bro. reps on r/c.

Updated List for Reps Owed:
    1. Bando
    2. Fivefootkillerz
    3. hellbilly1912
    4. scienceoverhype
    5. ioutcoldi
    6. TypeNirvash
    7. wangbadan
    8. JamesA1990
    9. Halfway
    10. NateDieselF4i
    11. ProteinLover

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    567# at 274 btw in competition at wpc worlds. It's on youtube but I'm not posting since it's easy enough to find. You want a strong bench, train your triceps.

Realityy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realityy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realityy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realityy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realityy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realityy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realityy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realityy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realityy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realityy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realityy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I bench 175lbs for 6ish

no proof sorry, gunna have to take my word for it.

Grevl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grevl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grevl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grevl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grevl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grevl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grevl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grevl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grevl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grevl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grevl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BrahPlease View Post
    no e-stat, i can only bench 135lbs for like 2. and im 250lbs lol.

this post should put it in perspective when so many bros claim massive lifts.
    I could bench 135lbs when i weighed 135lbs on my 1st time trying to bench press.

Although my mate who is 6'6" could only bench 45lbs @ 200lbs on his 1st try
    Hairy chinese kid

ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Meet vid w/ 390 bench

last week 405 touch and go.. gotta get this paused and unassisted in a meet though

780/425/805
    2000 total @ 242

-Sub: youtube.com/user/coolpapa148
    -instagram: sheridanstrength

BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    These are my only lift vids. 225x17, and clean 275x1. From march this year

Bulls--Bears

**hot yoga crew**
    **never neg crew**

Sept 1: 15.8% BF 227lbs
    Goal Oct 1: 14.9% 225lbs

Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ..... you serious bro?

I could hit 1 plate for at least a couple reps the first time I ever tried a bench press in high school at 14 years old and like 150lbs...

you might wanna get your hormone levels checked if you're being serious (srs)
    I started benching with 95 for reps....no way I could do "1 plate"...srs

ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

My poverty 275x3 paused. Have done 285x2 but don't have it filmed
    please bro not in the AM

Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Awwww, how cute! Mcfreako's mad because he can't join in on our fun because he's a frauding ******* who most likely doesn't even lift.

For the unaware: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1325580741

An entire decade on a bodybuilding website with over 30,000 posts - and not a single shred of concrete evidence that he actually lifts.... how pathetic.
    Thats a cute little tiff you two got going on.

Originally Posted by Podunks View Post
    Videos like this, make me realize how fking weak I am. Feels bad mayne.
    Brah, don't kick yourself. I always used to watch people hit 315 and thought it would be impossible for me to hit it. I went from benching 135 every time, to where I am now. Literally couldn't even bench the bar when I first started working out. It's all about how bad you want it, and how well you support your performance with a caloric surplus/progressuve overload.

Also I tossed aesthetics aside during my bulk and just let the bulk take over. Was worth it in the end, because now that I've cut down, I'm good again.

You can do it mane

got reps to 4 or 5 people on the first page. Will keep going down the list tomorrow fellas.

Originally Posted by Iceman1800 View Post
    567# at 274 btw in competition at wpc worlds. It's on youtube but I'm not posting since it's easy enough to find. You want a strong bench, train your triceps.

Can't tell if single ply or multi ply...

As for training for a strong bench - I think training for a raw bench and training for a shirted bench are two completely different animals. In my opinion if you want a strong raw bench the key is to simply bench more - not try and target one of the muscles group involved (triceps, front delts, chest, etc) - and say that that one specific muscle group is the "key."

Just my opinion...

Originally Posted by ffguitarist14 View Post
    Meet vid w/ 390 bench

[youtube]n4tpjDz3N3o[youtube]

last week 405 touch and go.. gotta get this paused and unassisted in a meet though

[youtube]m5umpsx9voU[youtube]
    Hell ya mayne! I knew I could count on you to show up. One of the best lifters on the misc. I'm always on spread with you for your other lifting threads regardless tho....

Originally Posted by BullBoy8 View Post
    These are my only lift vids. 225x17, and clean 275x1. From march this year

[youtube]uZcGmahiTw0[youtube]
    GJDM. The only time I've ever done a rep out with 225 (something like 3 years ago when I weighed around 200ish lbs) I also got 17 reps. By NFL combine standards it's pretty damn decent for quite a few positions. Reps on r/c broham.

Originally Posted by ghjk24 View Post
    [youtube]nzMWpm4Yn8g[youtube]

My poverty 275x3 paused. Have done 285x2 but don't have it filmed
    STRONG fuking homemade bench press set up lol. Mind = blown.

275 for a triple definitely isn't in the 315 1RM category unfortunately... I'd rep you if you weighed like 150-160, but I already owe a lot of reps to others in this thread.... thanks for posting though, das it mane.

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I never maxed raw but I figured mid 4's at least. The key to raw benching is to find your weak points. They are more significant than on a shirted bench. I usually recommend raw competition benches only pause their first rep on every set then touch and go on the other reps.