Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Sleep tight pupper. LDAR Shortstop36's Avatar
    Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i mean, she wasn't hot at all. However getting the V-card out of the way was pretty crucial, that and starting to life help me plowed 16 girls since in exactly 24 months.

SRS
    Red Sox 2018 MLB champs
    Tommy 12 inch crew
    Nikola Jokic, Montrezl truther
    DRuss gonna be an all-star in BKNY crew
    Jaylen, Jayson (7/11) Crew
    Gordon Chadward Crew

Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000) Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000) Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000) Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000) Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000) Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000) Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000) Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000) Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000) Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000) Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just smash ze sloot and report back to the Misc. It's simple.

SpiiralOut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SpiiralOut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SpiiralOut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SpiiralOut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SpiiralOut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SpiiralOut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SpiiralOut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SpiiralOut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SpiiralOut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SpiiralOut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SpiiralOut is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Shortstop36 View Post
    i mean, she wasn't hot at all. However getting the V-card out of the way was pretty crucial, that and starting to life help me plowed 16 girls since in exactly 24 months.

SRS
    Strong this. After getting mine out of the way, confidence and game has skyrocketed.. I think ima be hooking it up regularly now. May have made it misc

Although I'm more of the relationship type so I probably won't get 16 sloots holy phuck, that's an accomplishment
    Striving for aesthetics. Failure is NOT an option. It is only a matter of time.

-women assuring me I am aesthetic
    -get called ripped or muscular regularly
    -LOL@ average person's standards for ripped
    -I made it brahs

*negging FA phegs on sight crew*

*repping FA's that quit bitching, step out of their comfort zone, and DO SOMETHING crew*

phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not so much the person, but I regret the when.

I should've hit it when she was skinny and hot. I hit it when she got kind of chubby.

She's a dumb sloot. I wouldn't date her, but I don't regret hitting it.
    She was mirin' my dink hard. Huge ego boost considering how many she's taken.
    350 lift it *******

giannski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) giannski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) giannski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) giannski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) giannski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) giannski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) giannski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) giannski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) giannski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) giannski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) giannski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    no lol who cares. get some experience and rail away brah.

daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    did i regret losing my virginity to a 14yo virgin? nah brah i was 16 and loved every "second" of it
    * MINNESOTA VIKINGS *

* THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND ME MISC IS A COUPLE OF DRINKS *

PrinceJackson is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrinceJackson is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrinceJackson is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrinceJackson is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrinceJackson is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrinceJackson is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrinceJackson is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrinceJackson is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrinceJackson is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrinceJackson is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrinceJackson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No I do not regret who I lost my virginity to at all.

She was a very attractive girl. Getting a blow job for the first time felt amazing but the sex that followed was terrible in hindsight. Couldn't cum due to nervousness/or some weird reason relating to inexperience. Have since slept with a dozen women and have gotten a lot better at sex. Enjoy it mate.

ShreddedSnorlax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShreddedSnorlax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShreddedSnorlax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShreddedSnorlax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShreddedSnorlax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShreddedSnorlax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShreddedSnorlax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShreddedSnorlax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShreddedSnorlax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShreddedSnorlax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShreddedSnorlax has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Do not worry OP. You will not be losing your virginity any time soon. Perhaps you are unaware that having sex at your age is illegal. It's a very serious offense and I would hate to see you go down as a sex offender for such a mistake that can easily be avoided. At this moment I am contacting the authorities about the situation. They will be monitoring your every move for the next several weeks; perhaps months! Beware.

Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lost mine to my first serious high school gf when I was 17 and she was 15 hhhhnnng. A
    nd it was her first time as well. was in the back of my car, and we dated for a little over a year after that. She was the first girl I did everything past making out with actually, but I don't regret it at all even though the relationship violently exploded towards the end.
    STL Cardinals

I punched him in my balls onlygainsnow's Avatar
    onlygainsnow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) onlygainsnow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) onlygainsnow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) onlygainsnow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) onlygainsnow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) onlygainsnow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) onlygainsnow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) onlygainsnow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) onlygainsnow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) onlygainsnow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) onlygainsnow is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ShreddedSnorlax View Post
    Do not worry OP. You will not be losing your virginity any time soon. Perhaps you are unaware that having sex at your age is illegal. It's a very serious offense and I would hate to see you go down as a sex offender for such a mistake that can easily be avoided. At this moment I am contacting the authorities about the situation. They will be monitoring your every move for the next several weeks; perhaps months! Beware.
    aw fuk bye
    *girls compliment my waist crew*
    *and my back dimples crew*
    *gained 20 pounds since then crew*
    *still get complimented on my waist crew*
    *confronted a bully crew*
    *called him a ******* crew*
    *got in a fight with him crew*
    *finished it by punching him in my balls crew*

Retibra1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retibra1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retibra1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retibra1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retibra1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retibra1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retibra1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retibra1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retibra1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retibra1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retibra1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah, I regret. She was my first gf and a week later ended up going behind my back with someone I used to consider a good friend. (sloots gone sloot, right?)
    That was a long time ago so I don't catch feels about it anymore, but I definitely would rather my first time had been with any of my later gfs. Hell, even one of the many randos I've hooked up with would have been better than that first gf.

theanimal50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theanimal50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theanimal50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theanimal50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theanimal50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theanimal50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theanimal50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theanimal50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theanimal50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theanimal50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theanimal50 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your first time gonna suck op you'll jizz in 2 min
    Work Hustle Kill!

dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    she was fukn disgusting yet i don't regret it

had to get it over with