Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jamestown0101 View Post
    The sec you rage on bitches is where she knows your buttons and how to **** with guys. Due to a lack of intelligence and men + their feelers, they let women run wild or **** with them without consequences. I will **** her one last time and then next her. If she is a cheat or a whore, I wont bother, and just disregard her. Set boundaries and if she crosses them, you know what to do.
    I like the first part. I think she knows what really ticks me off. For one, it's because I'm stubborn I like to give advice. She may or may not take it, but if she doesn't then I get a little bit more aggressive (which is bad).

Another thing she knows that bothers me is when she constantly may say "look, you can leave if you want cause you're bored talking to me". I'm not, I just hate hearing that,

I don't let her run buck wild, but I think she knows the things that tick me off fast.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

*Go to theme parks and sit with strangers in rides. To get social pics for Tinder Crew*
    *Phone the talking clock just to hear someones voice Crew*

gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    strong relationship brah

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by gswarrior510 View Post
    I dont know why I'm stuck on her. Well not really stuck because I'm talking to other chicks, but my brain is stuck on her. My brain's will is stronger than my dick's will. I never get stuck on hot chicks, I only get stuck on good personalities.

i'm just trying to figure out how can i change that mindset, rather than pretend that i dont care
    Hayzues was saying that its not pretending to not care. Its actually about not caring. For example, I don't care if I extend a movie invite and tell some slut to wear something sexy and she doesn't come. She flakes, makes excuses, wants to reschedule. I just delete the number. She contacts me, I repeat the process over again. I am not going out of my way to see her. I just keep the samething going and I could careless how it comes. The process just repeats itself till I ****. Its nonstop. I really don't care. Matters of the heart have no place in my bedroom. I am a bit distant with the opposite sex. A combo of commitment and trust maybe the culprit. That and I also have lost count of girls I smashed and I've seen a fair bit of nonsense. The ratio of sane/awesome girls in contrast to psychos, shady skanks, and whores is astounding. I cannot relate to your situation but, pretending to not care will not solve your problem. If you really want out, why not next her, stop all contact, and just acquire hotter girls?

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Bracket199 View Post
    I like the first part. I think she knows what really ticks me off. For one, it's because I'm stubborn I like to give advice. She may or may not take it, but if she doesn't then I get a little bit more aggressive (which is bad).

Another thing she knows that bothers me is when she constantly may say "look, you can leave if you want cause you're bored talking to me". I'm not, I just hate hearing that,

I don't let her run buck wild, but I think she knows the things that tick me off fast.
    Try to avoid listening to her problems and venting. What I notice in women is this, you listen to her issues, and she vents more. Its time not ****ing or doing something constructive. Worse, she goes from venting, raging about some other bull**** you don't care about to, venting at you about something you did or didn't do. Its crap. Go lift when she gets obnoxious.

gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm like you when it comes to chicks i want to smash. I dont care about them. I'm not as straight up as you, but I dont care 100%

With sane/awesome girls I care, which is why I said I dont want to pretend that i dont care when I do..I guess some ******* part in my brain tells me that maybe there is a girl that's different and the same approach as with typical slut wont work. That's also the reason why I **** up the most when dealing with awesome girls.

**** girls, going to the gym to destroy ****. Good motivation

thanks for putting my head straight

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Try to avoid listening to her problems and venting. What I notice in women is this, you listen to her issues, and she vents more. Its time not ****ing or doing something constructive. Worse, she goes from venting, raging about some other bull**** you don't care about to, venting at you about something you did or didn't do. Its crap. Go lift when she gets obnoxious.
    yep.

women crave attention. when they slowly figure out that you only give them attention when you think they deserve it, they will start to do the things you think merits them getting your attention.

if you respond to her bull****, she will keep doing it cause it brings her what she wants the most. attention.

gswarrior... answer this question honestly, between you and this chick, Who likes who more

I'm like you when it comes to chicks i want to smash. I dont care about them. I'm not as straight up as you, but I dont care 100%

With sane/awesome girls I care, which is why I said I dont want to pretend that i dont care when I do..I guess some ******* part in my brain tells me that maybe there is a girl that's different and the same approach as with typical slut wont work. That's also the reason why I **** up the most when dealing with awesome girls.
    A girl has a better chance drawing blood from a stone then getting in a committed relationship with me. (SRS)

Well, in my entire life, its been a handful or so that were worth keeping around, and that is it. The rest were hot, got my rocks off but, irritating, clingy, psychotic or ****ed up. Had some weird infatuation with telling me their issues.

I just want to do a jigg all over that pussy and peace out. If she is really hot and the sex is good, I might keep her around for a second helpings but, the thing about me is, I am not complacent, I am never content, and I always want more. I am after the thrill and so, relationships get boring cause, its human nature to get comfortable, and some even really lazy.

You think you found a awesome girl. So be it. If your happy, stay put but, still be king of your domain. Just cause she is hot or awesome, gf or whatever other title you may have given her, she needs to do her part. Lay down the law and don't second guess yourself if she gets out of line. With the girls, it lasts for however long, and then, its as if it never was. To me, that is just life but, its fun, and it keeps getting exciting. Where I think guys **** up is when, they think they found their special girl, and suddenly, everything they ever did or believe in goes out the window. Its even more important to see her worth, her loyalty and how accountable she is when the stakes are even higher. Boundaries are important. Not sure of yours but, I know mine. If she knows yours, then, she has no excuses getting out of line.

Keep in mind, this is your real life, and you are getting advice from a guy who ****s & chucks chicks. Its the misc. Take everythign with a grain of salt especially with what I say and everyone really. Its your life. You'll figure it out. You will also have to live with your decisions as well whereas, we are off scott free.

Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    yep.

women crave attention. when they slowly figure out that you only give them attention when you think they deserve it, they will start to do the things you think merits them getting your attention.

if you respond to her bull****, she will keep doing it cause it brings her what she wants the most. attention.

gswarrior... answer this question honestly, between you and this chick, Who likes who more
    I was talking both relationships, committed, and chicks you hook up with or pick up. Its nonstop. I do notice, once in a relationship, seeing or dating, girls who get emotionally attached or quick to vent about some stupid situation, and it transitions over to them bitching at you. I saw this in my mid and late teens. "COOL STORY BRO" is a favorite go too.

If a girl keeps doing something to spite me, I would just next her, and be done with it all. I do not comprehend how guys have on and off again relationships. Girl is out whoring around and gone slumming. "I made a mistake" or girl I am seeing talks about being relationship, gf, wife material, and yet, she is out ****ing around. I am not above the things I talk about. I know cause, I've been around the block, and I've experienced a lot of this ****. And just like HayZues, I learn from it all. I am also jaded.

If a girl cheats on me and I allow it or say, we are hanging out, she is declaring how great a girl she would be but, she is out being a whore, I am ****ing idiot if I am one to commit. I also accepted a massive red flag, set precedence for future ****s ups, and planted the idea that I am ****ing ******* that will always be there no matter what. Give an inch, they will take a mile. Its not women.its human nature.

DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500)
    A girl has a better chance drawing blood from a stone then getting in a committed relationship with me. (SRS)

Well, in my entire life, its been a handful or so that were worth keeping around, and that is it. The rest were hot, got my rocks off but, irritating, clingy, psychotic or ****ed up. Had some weird infatuation with telling me their issues.

I just want to do a jigg all over that pussy and peace out. If she is really hot and the sex is good, I might keep her around for a second helpings but, the thing about me is, I am not complacent, I am never content, and I always want more. I am after the thrill and so, relationships get boring cause, its human nature to get comfortable, and some even really lazy.

You think you found a awesome girl. So be it. If your happy, stay put but, still be king of your domain. Just cause she is hot or awesome, gf or whatever other title you may have given her, she needs to do her part. Lay down the law and don't second guess yourself if she gets out of line. With the girls, it lasts for however long, and then, its as if it never was. To me, that is just life but, its fun, and it keeps getting exciting. Where I think guys **** up is when, they think they found their special girl, and suddenly, everything they ever did or believe in goes out the window. Its even more important to see her worth, her loyalty and how accountable she is when the stakes are even higher. Boundaries are important. Not sure of yours but, I know mine. If she knows yours, then, she has no excuses getting out of line.

Keep in mind, this is your real life, and you are getting advice from a guy who ****s & chucks chicks. Its the misc. Take everythign with a grain of salt especially with what I say and everyone really. Its your life. You'll figure it out. You will also have to live with your decisions as well whereas, we are off scott free.
    jesus, how many girls have you fukked in your lifetime?

do you ever think you'll settle down?

Originally Posted by DollarAndADream View Post
    jesus, how many girls have you fukked in your lifetime?

do you ever think you'll settle down?
    A relationship could happen but, I wont marry. Kids are unlikely though, I do have the desire to pass on my seed and carry on some sort of legacy after I am gone. Unsure of kill count. Stopped counting a long time ago. My relationships are short lived. I am talking flings, fwb, and one night stands. I prefer it this way. Girlfriends have come and gone over the years. Settle down as in like the happy ending like in the movies? No. Relationships are sort of like a e hollywood story. It starts out all fun and games but, it gets out of control sooner or later. Its a bit of a riot wouldn't you say?

yep.

me, i deleted her of my phone, **** it. if gonna start changing, better be now.

A relationship could happen but, I wont marry. Kids are unlikely though, I do have the desire to pass on my seed and carry on some sort of legacy after I am gone. Unsure of kill count. Stopped counting a long time ago. My relationships are short lived. I am talking flings, fwb, and one night stands. I prefer it this way. Girlfriends have come and gone over the years. Settle down as in like the happy ending like in the movies? No. Relationships are sort of like a e hollywood story. It starts out all fun and games but, it gets out of control sooner or later. Its a bit of a riot wouldn't you say?

that's how i feel. **** getting married. I've seen what my dad has gone through with my mom and i wouldnt wish that on anybody. He hasnt seen me in like 6 years and probably wont for another 2-3..feelshorribleman..my dad>>>>my mom

and since i have 3 siblings i dont care for kids in future.

user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    Hey ******* dont mouse over....

Is how much or how litte you should react to a woman and her sh*t she gives you. See most guys will bitch out and just be a complete tool. What you fail to see and understand is that she isnt the ONLY piece of @$$ in town. There are more. Yeah yeah I know you live in a SMALL town and there are ONLY 4 chicks and they have boyfriends.... SPARE ME!!!

You go out to a club with your buds, meet some women and get some numbers. Great, good job. The next day you txt them a simple message, you dont blow them up - hey, hey hey hey -- just simple easy txt. And for you advanced game guys - you gave the girl your number and she's txting you. AGAIN - not blowing her up.

See you want to keep things to where YOU'RE not reacting to sh*t she says, YOU'RE not trying to elicit some kind of desperation **click** in her mind. Space that sh*t out - wait - it doesnt matter if you're at home fapping to porn wall or youjizz just wait it out. She aint going no where if she is replying. DONT get desperate with a girl just cause you got her number. YOU want to be different than every other ******* that got her number.

WHO do you think she's going to remember a) desperate guy who goes for the quick kill or b) the funny,charming guy who doesnt care one way or another....

OR - you've been seeing a girl for a couple days/weeks/months/years and than sh*t starts going wrong. You start to get really needy, really annoying cause you feel her "fading" away. YOU react to what shes doing because you feel the "positive" attention will re-inforce your affection for her. NO !! DO NOT do this. If a girl is giving you negative attention you do no reinforce a negative with a positive (this only reaffirms to her a) you're a bitch b) you can be persuaded if she acts up c) reinforcing a bad behavior - which you dont want to do)

You should be "reacting" to her negative reaction with your negative reaction/response - she ignores you for 3 days - you dont TOUCH your phone, ******** or whatever just let it go. YEAH I know its difficult cause you "love" her and you want her to know how much you CARE for her and how much you want her in your life and how much wife material she is AND she's NOT that kind of girl she's a "good girl". Come on guys. NEVER give any woman that kind of benefit. LET them prove to you that they are good enough to be in your life. YOUR life is complete and YOU life is awesome already. She is coming into your already 100% awesome life.

And this is where a lot of you fail - you THINK a woman will fulfill your life (read:make it better) however IF your life was already awesome you wouldnt "need" her per se. You would be open to her and if she left you wouldnt care because your life is awesome. Sucks she came in and couldnt hang but hey it happens

Back to reacting - Lets say your girl throws one of those tests at you and you think damn - I am REALLY pissed, she hit one of those buttons. What would the appropriate reaction/response be? NOTHING... you say and do nothing. You can stare at her or you can just look at her and shake your head. You can even walk away. Hell you "can" say something but you better make sure its gonna sting her.

She comes at you with the typical woman response of using an absolute... you ALWAYS do this. OH REALLY I ALWAYS do XYZ.... tell when else have I done XYZ... silence. Be prepared to get her to shut the fukk up. IF you cant get her to do it cause you know you're in the wrong - its ok to apologize but APOLOGIZE when you need to. AND SPARINGLY. IF you make her cry ok... if she is just wimpering around just be like what? Oh thats nothing... dont always apologize cause then she'll get used to it.

Reacting comes down to you and your own ability to be at peace with yourself(read:centered). Are you ok with your decision to ignore her? Are you ok with losing her? Are you ok that if you dont react she might run out the door? Are you ok with NOT chasing after her?

These are all things you have to be ok with. NOT reacting. LET her come back to you. Let her realize that SHE fukked up. NOT that she fukked up and that YOU are going to apologize for it

SO guys when you're wondering what to do in a situation about you're girl and you getting in a fight - give it a couple days and let her come to you. She cheated on you - dont react - cut the bish free. YOU dont need no cheating ho in your life. She doesnt something that doesnt sit well - ignore her. MOVE ON... there are PLENTY of women - about a billion single women that are out there.

LIVE YOUR LIFE on your own terms NOT someone elses terms.
    im 28, and I started learning this a year ago. each number I get I get higher and higher sucess rates. This **** works. Dont let anyone give you ****. When any girl gives you ****, put her in her place. This is why she is giving you ****. She is use to it. Give it back to her 100x harder. Shell text you a month later begging you to come over and **** her.
    When a girl respects you, respect her back. Treat her good but dont be afraid to tell her to **** off.

I think ya left that one out brah

DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    every relationship i have ever been in i have been accused of not giving a fukc. I have never been dumped.
    Curious....
    Have you ever been in a long term, meaningful relationship?

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    One of the last lessons I learned from you... I think you need a grasp on game to be able to use this, but important nonetheless.

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good post kinetic.

MrStinky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrStinky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrStinky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrStinky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrStinky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrStinky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrStinky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrStinky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrStinky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrStinky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrStinky has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    EPIC. Honestly epic! This post is money! Thank you for transcribing your cognitions

YoungAchiever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoungAchiever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoungAchiever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoungAchiever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoungAchiever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoungAchiever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoungAchiever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoungAchiever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoungAchiever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoungAchiever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoungAchiever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To be honest this sounds exactly like the pick up stuff that gets bashed on here.
    Weird to see certain posters (against pick up) co signing this mentality.
    And that's not to say Pick Up found this out or is special to pick up but to say
    I think this is just something men who don't want to be dependent on a woman for happiness will have to learn to do.
    Whether they share an interest in pick up or not.

I haven't gotten there yet myself.
    I don't pull a bunch of girls, I don't get the most numbers and I still get stuck on some ladies but the advice is pretty sound from my perspective.

Don't react.
    Abundance Mentality.
    Focus on yourself/enjoy your life .
    Women come second in self improvement.

All pick up principles oddly enough. Lol

Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by YoungAchiever View Post
    To be honest this sounds exactly like the pick up stuff that gets bashed on here.
    Weird to see certain posters (against pick up) co signing this mentality.
    And that's not to say Pick Up found this out or is special to pick up but to say
    I think this is just something men who don't want to be dependent on a woman for happiness will have to learn to do.
    Whether they share an interest in pick up or not.

I haven't gotten there yet myself.
    I don't pull a bunch of girls, I don't get the most numbers and I still get stuck on some ladies but the advice is pretty sound from my perspective.

Don't react.
    Abundance Mentality.
    Focus on yourself/enjoy your life .
    Women come second in self improvement.

All pick up principles oddly enough. Lol
    Create and enjoy your own life has nothing to do with girls. It is the core of your life. Regardless of whatever else you do, you should make your own life worth living. Exciting, meaningful. It's simply the foundation of life and if you want to spend (quality) time with other people (obviously) you should be "okay" with yourself first.
    Iron, sometimes it sets my teeth on edge, other times it helps me control the chaos.

++ Positivity Crew ++

TurkeyJizz is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurkeyJizz is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurkeyJizz is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurkeyJizz is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurkeyJizz is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurkeyJizz is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurkeyJizz is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurkeyJizz is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurkeyJizz is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurkeyJizz is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurkeyJizz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Once a week, every week, since around 2004, some ******* comes on and posts advice on how to handle women. And it's all reposts.

YoungAchiever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoungAchiever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoungAchiever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoungAchiever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoungAchiever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoungAchiever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoungAchiever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoungAchiever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoungAchiever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoungAchiever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoungAchiever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Dexter3000 View Post
    Create and enjoy your own life has nothing to do with girls. It is the core of your life. Regardless of whatever else you do, you should make your own life worth living. Exciting, meaningful. It's simply the foundation of life and if you want to spend (quality) time with other people (obviously) you should be "okay" with yourself first.
    Of course.
    That's why I never stated that.

I'm just saying that this falls in line with what the pick guys say.

And you're right, a person should be "okay" with themselves if they plan on establishing something with someone of the opposite sex.

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Guys almost always have to make the initial effort. Once you smash, she has pretty much given you all the power. There is no reason to relinquish it with be a pussy and an emotional tampon. The only hard part is maintaining your integrity between initial meeting and smashing. It should be easy as hell once you smash.

Never understood guys who get all ****gy AFTER they smash. More often than not it is because they have oneitis....they forget to keep it moving, they stop talking to other girls and have no one but to blame but themselves.

Example: last night this girl hits me up, wants to come "snuggle"

...we smash later
    Her: starts telling me she went on a dinner date earlier in the night.
    Me: Cool story
    Her: starts telling me about how she just wasn't feeling him
    Me: Sweet
    Her: you're a jerk
    Me: I know, smack her ass, roll over no snuggle and go to sleep.

The old me would give a fuk because she would have been my only piece. The new me knows I have a date with a hotter bish on Thursday so I ain't even mad.

Moral: Always keep it moving until maybe one day some chick absolutely stuns you and stops you dead in your tracks (if that's what you want), otherwise oneitis creeps up.

To address GSwarrior:

I'm there right now, I fuked that chick ragged last night, after my morning run, I was brushing my teeth while she was STILL IN MY BED, I was thinking about this chubby little blonde that I adored so much 5 months ago! 5 fuking months ago! You just got to keep it moving and try to find another one to take your mind off it.
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    me, i deleted her of my phone, **** it. if gonna start changing, better be now.

you dont have to over do it bro. Just dont chase. let her come to you.

Originally Posted by DTRrex View Post
    Curious....
    Have you ever been in a long term, meaningful relationship?
    yes. i am currently.

DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TurkeyJizz View Post
    Once a week, every week, since around 2004, some ******* comes on and posts advice on how to handle women. And it's all reposts.
    Lol u mad?

Let's hear some of your infinite wisdom

you dont have to over do it bro. Just dont chase. let her come to you.

yes. i am currently.
    she already did twice..first time i asked to hang out and we both couldnt make it, then we had a confusion over a text never being sent and i kinda acted like a bitch to her so she didnt talk to me for 3 weeks. then she hit me up and asked me to hang out and i havent heard from her in 2 days now. I know she's busy a lot, she really is, but it's not an excuse to not at least call or text and say what's going on

she already did twice..first time i asked to hang out and we both couldnt make it, then we had a confusion over a text never being sent and i kinda acted like a bitch to her so she didnt talk to me for 3 weeks. then she hit me up and asked me to hang out and i havent heard from her in 2 days now. I know she's busy a lot, she really is, but it's not an excuse to not at least call or text and say what's going on
    wait wut? you are stuck on a bitch you havent even smashed? or even hung out with really?

cmon bro! thats just stupid. I thought at least this was like a girl you been seeing and active sexually with for at least a few months.

i dont get stuck on those..it's weird how it works

either way im not stuck anymore, i got my balls back yesterday

TheSuccessful1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSuccessful1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSuccessful1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSuccessful1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSuccessful1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSuccessful1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSuccessful1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSuccessful1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSuccessful1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSuccessful1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSuccessful1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This legendary thread needs to be bumped.
    ****I never check my control panel.
    *I am sniffing ammonia, used for an adrenaline rush, please don't ask this question for the 10000000th time.

MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TurkeyJizz View Post

well reposts or not,nothing wrong getting reminded of how to handle things every once in a while
    Cherish your life. Live to tell your story

Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Reacting to her is what got me dumped see this thread http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=138270743

My future motto is not a single fock will be given, minimum effort for all future broads, gone are the days of getting so emotional that they control me or sucking up to her and her friends, fock it
    [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆