Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: a young Dorian

icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DiamondDelts View Post
    Well just like in the lee priest thread I think there is some miscommunication around here when it comes to roids, hgh, slin, and other substances. I know for me personally I am not trying to take anything away from the pros. All I've ever said is that you have to have great genetics AND be a great responder to gear to make it to ifbb pro level.

I don't see why some people get so bent out of shape over that. We all know guys who take roids yet still look like ****. My point has always been that you don't even get to "play the game" competition wise without the needle.
    You sir are correct.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them
    Iron fist to claim it all