Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A couple months ago my gf woke me up on a saturday at 7:00am told me she just got fired (beef with the owner and the owner didnt want her to take the client list when she gave her 1 month notice that she was going to work at a different place) and locked her out of the system

Tears in her eyes, talking quietly and says “idk what to do.” Wake up and literally give her step by step instructions of what she needs to do right now and needs to do today

She would never admit now that she ever needed help and I wont tell anybody I know because I could tell she was in a vulnerable state

Granted shes 25 and at that age there were times I definitely needed other people’s advice as well

RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz
    I just totally ignore her. Only if she asks a question am I totally fuked. Thank God for Hallmark channel...gets that bitch off my back so i can enjoy my drink.
    [size=350]I am Gen X Fukers![/size]

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by baldbrah View Post
    Ah yes because a grown ass person should be responsible for the welfare of another grown ass person.
    Yes that is the whole point of having a husband.

XcelerateNYC has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XcelerateNYC has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XcelerateNYC has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XcelerateNYC has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XcelerateNYC has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XcelerateNYC has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XcelerateNYC has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XcelerateNYC has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XcelerateNYC has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XcelerateNYC has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XcelerateNYC has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Yes that is the whole point of having a husband.
    I actually agree with this stinky pajeet pretending to be a cat lady.
    Isaiah 45:22-23. Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Catholicism debunked
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179267571

Pure blood

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Negging everyone ITT who is not providing for their wife/gf and expects them to work.

Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Negging everyone ITT who is not providing for their wife/gf and expects them to work.
    Bish…what type of cuck is telling their gf not to work anymore

I already dun goofed letting her semi-move in with me…I knew it was over when she brought her kitten over

Certified jawstethics SaltyDog920's Avatar
    SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP, sounds like you're her gay best friend that she uses as an emotional outlet.
    Sweet dreams, Bunny crew - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166681061&highlight=sweet+dreams+bunny

Avoids horse women like the plague crew

Silently correcting your grammer and spleling crew.

Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You should provide for your wife like a real man so she doesn’t have to work so she is always home and relaxed. Then you wouldn’t have to deal with these problems.
    What a stupid f*cking thing to say. I'm not going to pay for another adult to sit at home and do literally nothing. Theres like 45minutes worth of work to be done under the roof and maybe 10 minutes of work to do on the property. Why would I do that?
    [My wife drank 9 Adios MFers in one night on a business trip with her boss]

Originally Posted by Condo41 View Post
    What a stupid f*cking thing to say. I'm not going to pay for another adult to sit at home and do literally nothing. Theres like 45minutes worth of work to be done under the roof and maybe 10 minutes of work to do on the property. Why would I do that?
    Because you’re a man and you’re her husband. Men are supposed to provide. That is literally their purpose.

Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Because you’re a man and you’re her husband. Men are supposed to provide. That is literally their purpose.
    You should read "tender warrior"

You think a man as a "provider" is someone close to a production slave. He works while the woman princesses it up sitting at home doing nothing.

That is not what a provider means.

"Provider" is a key role of a man, yes. This notion goes beyond the traditional notion of simply being a breadwinner. In Weber's view being a provider means providing emotional support, guidance, stability, and protection. It's about being dependable and resourceful, ensuring the PRO-VISION is being done to maintain the needs of thr family being met.

A "provider" simply means someone who is able to look I to the future and prepare for it. That's it.

It does NOT mean the woman does not work.

That idea is a Boomer mentality that women stay at home and do nothing.

That's a dog sh*t way of life.

Women work their asses off in history up until and then after thr boomers.

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You think a man as a "provider" is someone close to a production slave. He works while the woman princesses it up sitting at home doing nothing.

"Provider" is a key role of a man, yes. This notion goes beyond the traditional notion of simply being a breadwinner. In Weber's view being a provider means providing emotional support, guidance, stability, and protection. It's about being dependable and resourceful, ensuring the PRO-VISION is being done to maintain the needs of thr family being met.

A "provider" simply means someone who is able to look I to the future and prepare for it. That's it.

good stuff - will rep
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

It wasnt until the boomers came aboard that the feminist wave was pushed harder

Women were already doing a chit ton of work - originally around the household, livestock/farm, kids, hunters & gardeners

Shiyat in the world wars they took over all the men’s jobs and were happy to do it

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Getting home to a pristine clear and clean house, your clothes clean and fresh, a warm meal etc is anything but a one hour work. If you have kids, that work is even more. The point of being the provider is not to have a lazy ass wife drinking margaritas at brunch with her slut spoiled ass friends, its to have someone supporting your endeavors and your goals making sure home is your safe sweet relaxing spot so you can focus the next day into going for what you want.

Now if you have a lazy instagram sloot maxxing out your credit cards and coming home to a mess of a house and nothing to eat, then yeah, thats obviously stupid as fuk. May as well be by yourself.
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

No a provider means the man PROVIDES everything so the woman does not have to work.

No a provider means the man PROVIDES everything so the woman does not have to work.
    In other words the woman PROVIDES nothing, not support around the house, not sex, not intimacy....just leeches

Im sweet brah, I'd rather not deal with a parasite

MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    to everyone his own... i tried going into a serious r.s but i realized i cant do it .... i enjoy being alone and doing my own stuff.... having a gf/wife/kids at home just fukcs up my karma.... cant do it
    Cherish your life. Live to tell your story

Originally Posted by Shysty021 View Post
    In other words the woman PROVIDES nothing, not support around the house, not sex, not intimacy....just leeches

Im sweet brah, I'd rather not deal with a parasite
    The woman provides bobs/vagene and loyalty and companionship.

Originally Posted by Ken-O View Post
    Getting home to a pristine clear and clean house, your clothes clean and fresh, a warm meal etc is anything but a one hour work. If you have kids, that work is even more. The point of being the provider is not to have a lazy ass wife drinking margaritas at brunch with her slut spoiled ass friends, its to have someone supporting your endeavors and your goals making sure home is your safe sweet relaxing spot so you can focus the next day into going for what you want.

Now if you have a lazy instagram sloot maxxing out your credit cards and coming home to a mess of a house and nothing to eat, then yeah, thats obviously stupid as fuk. May as well be by yourself.
    A load of laundry takes about 15 minutes of hands on activity.

Everything else you mentioned is done EASILY under 45 minutes.

My house is clean as a whistle all the time.

Your trolling quality has really regressed in thr past few months

Your trolling quality has really regressed in thr past few months
    I’m not trolling I’m dead srs

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I’m not trolling I’m dead srs
    you're not even a woman
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sitting peacefully on the couch

Dog resting soundly next to you

No worries. Inclined to sit and rest in silence

Wife/gf comes home

Immediately everything explodes into noise, rustling, and talking. She immediately groans about her day uuughghgh and says I had the worst day can I tell you about it? Blablabla goes on to a 5 minute speech that could've been culminated into one sentence "some guy at work undermined me and it was annoying" immediately goes on to the things that need to get done around the house immediately talks about spending money.

You want to tell her to stop and to join in on the peaceful atmosphere but you know if you open her eyes to the fact that she is ushering chaos into the moment she'll immediately get sad and be sad for another 12 hours and then bring it up again in 3 weeks.

But the bright side is this....your role is to vanquish these problems that she brings. She's bringing them to you because she knows you can manage and handle them. You're not so weak that she relies on herself. So that's a good thing.
    LMFAO

You're a fuken cuck

On the bright side, you can take the dog for a walk at the park - giving you an excuse to jump in the car with the dog - and instead of the park you go see the chick you've been tagging in the background
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

LandLORD Crew
    Piss In Sink Crew
    Waffle Stomp Crew
    President Donald J Trump Crew
    Misc Lifters Crew
    Mustang Crew
    Robert Pickton Hooker Disposal Crew
    White Conservative Heterosexual Male Who IS a White Supremacist Crew (Ded fkn Srs)

Originally Posted by LargePeter View Post
    LMFAO

You're a fuken cuck

On the bright side, you can take the dog for a walk at the park - giving you an excuse to jump in the car with the dog - and instead of the park you go see the chick you've been tagging in the background
    I am not a cuck, what I have here is extraordinarily masculine.

DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is why the females shouldn't work at some corporate hell hole. They can't handle it. Imagine her going to work for 9 hours being bossed by another man and then coming home to you to complain about him.

Every female works 9-5, then complains for an hour as soon as they get home from it. The solution? For her not to work.

I don't think I've ever met a woman or know a man that has a woman that doesn't just come home and spend the entire time complaining about their job.

Originally Posted by DeadlyStriker View Post
    This is why the females shouldn't work at some corporate hell hole. They can't handle it. Imagine her going to work for 9 hours being bossed by another man and then coming home to you to complain about him.

Every female works 9-5, then complains for an hour as soon as they get home from it. The solution? For her not to work.

I don't think I've ever met a woman or know a man that has a woman that doesn't just come home and spend the entire time complaining about their job.
    Mine does once a week on average but she's the boss so what's there for her to complain about
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah

I'd never put up with this

I live alone now

Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP spittin straight facts

Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    And you were supposed to cook, clean, and make babies but you fukked that up.

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sucks for you OP. My life and wife are not like that.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sitting peacefully on the couch

Dog resting soundly next to you

No worries. Inclined to sit and rest in silence

Wife/gf comes home

Immediately everything explodes into noise, rustling, and talking. She immediately groans about her day uuughghgh and says I had the worst day can I tell you about it? Blablabla goes on to a 5 minute speech that could've been culminated into one sentence "some guy at work undermined me and it was annoying" immediately goes on to the things that need to get done around the house immediately talks about spending money.

You want to tell her to stop and to join in on the peaceful atmosphere but you know if you open her eyes to the fact that she is ushering chaos into the moment she'll immediately get sad and be sad for another 12 hours and then bring it up again in 3 weeks.

But the bright side is this....your role is to vanquish these problems that she brings. She's bringing them to you because she knows you can manage and handle them. You're not so weak that she relies on herself. So that's a good thing.
    Been with my wife almost 18 years now, and your example does not match my experience. Not even in a cliche way.
    My wife got home today for about 30 minutes before she had to go pic my kid up, and we had a quickie.

She tends to be in a good mood when she gets home... because she just got home and isn't at work anymore.
    *Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Eats Pizza Crust Crew*
    *Eats the Booty Crew*
    *HTC Certified*
    *Rawdog Crew* *Vasectomy Crew*
    *From Fat to Dad Bod, still trying to improve Crew*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

Fukin mall cop neg police of piss