Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Is Sly in Training little rambo's Avatar
    little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Sickkk, you guys have been coming out with tons of solid new products as of late! Deff gonna look into this, perhaps pick up a bottle at the Arnold, and will more than likely use it after my show is done at the end of March. Nothing like hopin on a test booster right when your body is in nutrient sponge mode to maximize potential gains!
    REDCON1 BIG NOISE! Log https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175308671

lmatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

leos muscle

1. Your appearance before and after training compared to "normal"
    2. Strength
    3. Endurance
    4. Your overall energy levels
    5. Any training and exercise in detail

After the trial is over we would kindly ask for the following:

A final review and your overall perspective of the product to be posted in your log which clearly indicates this is a sponsored review, on our home forum com/forums/[/url], and in the product review section here on Bodybuilding.com discussing your hon

The Application To be Posted in this Thread

We will stop looking for reviewers 2/13/11 at 12PM EST. We will be including some extra samples, etc for you to try out as well. Furthermore, these can only be shipped to domestic (US) addresses as of now. Best of luck!

* Please note the formula has been reviewed and accepted by Bodybuilding.com's regulatory board and will be for sale in the coming weeks. The full supplement facts panel will be released to all reviewers.

Sex:m

Height:6 3

Weight:250

Bodytype:
    mesomorph
    Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I have been training off and on since i was 11 years old, go into it more in high school. in highschool we had a very good olympic coach named mcfarland and he focused on strength training and olympic lifts. he would have a conditioning phase at higher reps and then work down to lower reps heavier weights, with a alternating workouts that he had on spread sheets, he also got some captains of crush grippers, so senior year i was benching 225 for 4 reps, i was only 200 lbs and tall and skinny. i have allways been obssesed with training and supplements. i got into some of the prohormones when they were legal like methyl 1 test but i have sensitive stomach and my prostate hurt after 12 days on m1t, it worked and got me bigger but i realized there were drawbacks and i am always looking for natural test boosters. i am born in bosnia, sarajevo, i excaped the civil war in 1993 and came to minnesota. My mother and father are fairly bid, my mother is 5 9 with a big bone stucture and my dad is 6 feet but very strong. i think i got the goods from both sides, except my twin got the bigger chest and i got the bigger arms. As time goes on i found my self getting stronger and smarter with supplements, and now i train with a 4 day split with heavy weights of 4-8 reps for 3 sets per exercise, with a couple of light sets at the end, and i will throw in 4-6 weeks of higher reps of 15 which is till heavy but i do this so my joints can recover so i can get back to the heavy weight lower reps, i will do abs at the end of workout usually 4 sets of couple of exercises. Last year i had some down time because of new baby and stress from wife, so i got up to 315 lbs in weight and i am now 250lbs after 6-12 months of working out and taking supps. I work the nights shift as a machine operator at a printing company for the last 6 years, so i thing 12 hour nights mess with the body a little bit and make my motabolism a little slower, but i have light box at work that i turn on and some wrist bracelets and necklesses that have titanium and magnets which really help, one is power balance, and the other is phiten. they help with headaches and stress. So i have tried chemical supps and natural and chemical do work but not worth the headache and family is more important, so i am looking for the test booster that is very good and i know how to tell because i have tried a few and i have a couple that will rival gasparis viridex and novadex.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):my current training schedule is day 1-chest, shoulder, abs(alternate weekly with speed reps w bands and than regular reps on lifts next week) Day 2-triceps,biceps, abs. Day 3-back, traps, abs. Day 4(alternate speed box squats w bands weekly with leg press the next week) and calfs, abs. Than when the joints start to ache find different exercise or go to the 4-6 weeks deloading phase with higher reps to let joints catch up and recover.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):My cardio is not good, i dont really do cardio because i focus so much on my lifting but i am trying to get lean and will start fast walking and eliptical 2 times a week for 30 min each.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):I take a few and here it comes. Morning- Celsius energy drink with gnc megaman sport multis, 2 usp labs oxyelite pro capsules, biorhythm androbolix test booster(best i taken so far) and animal flex joint support. Night-3 anabolic labs zma pm capsules(very good minerals and test boosters) 4 nature made garlic softgels, 4 more biorhythm androbolix test booster capsules. Preworkout-gaspari superpump max( i love the flavor and it has awesome ingredients without any stomach problems) I also have mri black powder which i love but the taste is not that good. thats all for supps. Also i drink i serving of musclmilk a day.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):i drink a couple of celsius drinks a day which are very good and no artificial ingredients with validated studies, just like gaspari. they replace any pop and sugary drinks for me which is helping me lean up. I eat a veraity of food but i could eat more and better. Mostly meat fish, some mcdonalds, double hamburgers, chicken, potatos.

Current Daily water intake:i drink about 60 ounces of water a day, but i will have to drink more.

Short Term Goal:Lean up and gain muscle.

Long Term Goal:Gain muscle and dont get injured, and one day get as big as i can without chemical enhancement.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:i only use phenylephrine for nasal decongestant because my nose is cloged all the time, but i found going to the dry sauna helps.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
    tried prohormones, tried diff pre workout supps, but pretty much always took supps
    Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
    gaspari superpump max is awsome, taste price and ingredients.
    Current / Progress Photos:
    i will post soon
    Can you post a video review on YouTube?
    I have a couple of videos on youtube, of me benching 405lbs and me closing the number 3 captains of crush gripper, just type in leo matic.
    What's your favorite Team Gaspari photo?
    the girls
    Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. *your name here with full date* Leo Matic 2-3-2011

blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000)

my application!

Sex: Male

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 180

Bodytype: Mesomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):
    I started lifting when I was a freshmen in high school, but only did the basics. Never really took it seriously I was just worried about getting a big chest and big arms. I never really lifted enough to see results so I stopped working out.
    Then my junior year came around and my coach had us do mandatory lifting for soccer so I got more serious and lifted for a solid six months. But then again lost interest and stopped lifting once school ended
    Then my senior year once my soccer season ended I hit the weights hardcore. I started November 2009 and have been lifting hard ever since. I love lifting and waking up sore the next day and I love seeing all the changes my body has made over the years.
    So about 4 years of lifting experience, but over a little year of solid continuous lifting.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):
    Monday- Chest/Triceps
    Tuesday- Back/Biceps
    Wednesday- OFF
    Thursday- Shoulders/Traps/Abs
    Friday- Legs
    Saturday & Sunday- OFF

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):
    I usually run for 30-45 minutes every other day on the tredmill.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):
    Pre Workout: Gaspari Superpump Max
    Post Workout: ON 100% Gold Standard Whey
    Protein: Gaspari Myofusion
    Multi: Controlled Labs Orange Triad
    Fish Oil: Controlled Labs OxiMega
    Test Booster: AI Sports Testopro (sponsored log which will be over in less than 9 days.)

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):
    Well, I am currently a college student so it is very hard for me to know what I will be eating everyday. It all depends on what the dining hall and what the convenience store is selling for that day. I usually get in a good lunch and dinner. They do not serve a good breakfast so I usually eat a banana and a protein shake. Then for lunch I have something along the lines of a tuna or turkey sandwich. And for dinner I usually go to the dining hall and eat some sort of proein with some brown rice and veggies.
    Current Daily water intake: 1-2 Gallons per day

Short Term Goal:
    Clean Bulk up from 180 to about 195-200 then cut down to 180ish and increase strength and size.

Long Term Goal:
    Would love to compete someday as a natural body builder but if that does not work out for my I will always lift to stay healthy, increase size & strength. I love how seeing my body change and I won’t ever stop lifting.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: NONE

MHP: Dark Rage & Dark Matter
    USP Labs: Jack3d, Pink Magic
    Controlled Labs: White Flood, Green Magnitude, Purple Wraath, Oximega Fish Oil & Orange Triad, Golden Gains
    Muscle Pharm: Assault
    Gaspari Nutrition: Anavite, SizeON, Superpump 250 & Superpump Max, Myofusion
    Optimum Nutrition: Serious Mass, 100% Gold Standard Whey, Hydro Whey, Essential Amino Energy
    Scivation: Xtend
    Anabolc Innovations: Testopro

Sponsored Testopro log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=130813813

Scivation Xtend Review:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post601380923

MHP Dark Matter Review:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post596394613

Controlled Labs Green Magnitude & Purple Wraath Review:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post595151763

Will get one up later, do not have a camera at the moment.

Of course

Don't have one lol

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. *your name here with full date*
    ~Reppin' Jersey~

Sponsored Controlled Labs White Flood v2 Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=699838701#post699838701

Sponsored AI Sports Testopro Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130813813

Toddzilla77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Viridex Xt Review

Sex:M

Height:6"2'

Weight:240

Bodytype:Muscular

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):I have used your products for many years. Additionally I have reviewed your Novadex Xt product and have been quoted on your site before. I am the true example of why these products are essential. I have not changed my diet, however due to the inavailability of Novadex Xt over the last few months my weight has increase by 15 lbs. I train just as hard, but being 45 years old, my testosterone levels are not what they were. I need the support and I trust the Gaspari brand in my approach to overall health and wellness.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): I train 5 days a week. Each Morning at 5am I get up and go to my local Powerhouse Gym. My daily schedule is as follows:

Monday: Chest day 4 sets of Flat Bench, 4 Sets of Incline, 4 Sets of Decline, Flys
    Tuesday: Backday 4 sets of seated rows, 4 sets of Pull Up, 4 sets of Dumbell rows, 3 sets of upright rows
    Wednesday: Leg Day 4 sets of Squats, 4sets of Lunges, $sets of Hamstring Curls and Leg Extensions.
    Thursday Shoulders 4 sets of Seated Military, 4 Sets of Side Dumbell raises, 4sets of Front and Side Dumbell Raises, 3 sets of Shrugs

Friday Bi's Tri's and Forearms. 4 set Barbell Curls, 4 sets of seated Dumbell Scott Curls, # sets of reverse forearm curls, 4 sets of Pushdowns, 3 sets of Close grip bench, 3 set of Tricep Dips with weight.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):Mon thru Fri 20minutes of Elliptical in the morning and 5 mile walksat 11 min miles in the afternoon/early evening

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Gaspari, Superpump and Size On. Vitamin Shoppe Tribulus. Vitamin Shoppe CLA, Tonalin and Muscle Milk

Breakfast Oatmeal and 3 egg whites
    Snack 1cup Kefir
    Lunch Saladwith greens tomatoe carrots and 1 can of Tuna
    Snack Protein Shake
    Dinner Breast of Chicken, Baked Potatoe , Salad
    Snack Protein Shake

I eat pretty much the same thing everyday, if not the same nutritionalmakeup

Current Daily water intake: 1 gallon

Short Term Goal: to lose 15 lbs

Long Term Goal: to maintain my weight and increase my strength and mobility

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

Current / Progress Photos:Available

Can you post a video review on YouTube? Yes

What's your favorite Team Gaspari photo? any from Mazia Prince

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. *your name here with full date*

Crazy1ear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Duped!

I'm from Canada so am excluded from this trial (too bad - as I was really interested in this product... haven't tried many of Rich's products, but believe them to be among the best in the business... will have to try a few).

Anyway, when I saw my email and the Viridex ad, below it was a photo of this sweet looking lady and it said "Click Like to play the video". I had no idea I was clicking Like to see a video of Rich talking about Viridex. As good a spokesperson as Rich is, and as interesting as that video was (I love most of the Gaspari videos on training), I was really, really interested in seeing a video starring this beautiful lady.

kiltednerd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiltednerd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiltednerd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiltednerd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiltednerd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiltednerd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiltednerd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiltednerd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiltednerd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiltednerd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiltednerd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sex: M

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 345

Bodytype: Meso-Endo

Training experience: I compete in Scottish Heavy Athletic Games, I have let myself get outta hand and I am currently trying to get back to my "fighting shape" With my age I believe my levels might be coming into question. My current workout schedule is pretty intense, so I am not sure where my problem lies.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): I switch every other week from multi exercises and core workouts

Week A: 5exercises per body group - 4 sets of 10

Monday - Back and Tris
    Tuesdays - Chest Bis
    Wednesday - Abs
    Thursday - Legs and Abs
    Friday - Shoulders and Abs
    Saturday - I throw, hammers, stones, etc.
    Sunday - Off

Week B: Consists of Monday, Wednesday and Friday - Deadlifts, Squats, Leg press, Good Mornings

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Everyday I do 10 minutes of 3.5mph on the treadmill before I hit the weights, PM cardio on Monday - Saturday for 1 hour on treadmill or drag sled.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Orange Triad Vitamins, CLA, Cinnamon, Dialene, Sesamin, SuperPump MAX, Extend, Monster Milk, VPX Zero Carb Protein, Barleans 3-6-9, Glucosamine

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): 5 meals a day

250g protein - lean beef, chicken turkey, fish, and powders
    200g carbs - green veggies, ezekiel bread, sweet potatoes, arnold bread
    100g fats - natural peanut butter, avacado, almonds,

Current Daily water intake: 1-1.5 gallons

Short Term Goal: gain lean muscle mass while hopefully losing somebody fat

Long Term Goal: I am wanting to get back into a healthy muscular shape again and maintain it.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): I have been taking the above listed supps on and off, I have never tried any of the test boosters before.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): This would be my first. I am currently in a local 12 week transformation challenge where I will be reviewing the dialene.

Current / Progress Photos: I can post in profile if chosen

Can you post a video review on YouTube? I have an account

What's your favorite Team Gaspari photo? Lets just say I am a huge Ava Cowen fan....

changj3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Height:
    5'10"
    Weight: 230

Bodytype: Endomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Lifted since high school and throughout college. Trained with college athletes and those who complete in bodybuilding. I like to think I'm knowledgeable about "lifting" and about how my body reacts to certain lifts or supplements. Also, I'm a cool guy!

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): Sample workout from this week:

Day 1 - Chest/Tri
    Chest
    Incline Barbell - Warmup, 135 x 15, 22 x 15, 275 x 12, 315 x 10
    Dumbell Flat Bench - 100 x 18, 120 x 15, 120 x 16
    Dips - 3 sets of 15-20
    Cables Fly - 3 sets of 70 x 15
    Tris
    Straight bar/cable - Warmup, 100 x 15, stack x 15 (2 more sets)
    Rope - 130 x 10 (forward facing, then 10 bending over) 3 sets
    Kick backs/Cable - 3 sets of 50 x 12
    Cardio 50 mins Elliptical

Day 2 Back/Traps
    Close grip pulldowns - warmup, 180 x 15, 190 x 15, 220 x 10, 240 x 8, 260 x 6
    Barbell rows (reverse grip on Smith) 225 x 18, 245, x 15, 275 x 10
    Cables rows - 200 x 15, 220 x 12, 240 x 8
    Lat pull downs - 180 to failure
    Traps
    Smith Machine shrugs - 135 x 20, 225 x 20, 315 x 15 for 3 sets
    45lbs plate shrugs x 20

Day 3 Legs
    Leg extensions - 90 x 15, 130 x 15
    Leg presses - Warm up, 3 plates/side x 20, 5 per side x 20, 7/side x 20, 8/side x 20, 10/side x 8, 3/side x 50
    Leg extensions - 150 x 15, stack x 15, stack x 12
    Leg curls - 150 x 12, 170 x 10, 170 x 8... single leg 50 x failure.
    Seated calves - 2 plates x 20, 3 x 15, 4 x 15
    Standing - Stack x 12 x 3 sets
    Seated machine - 200 x 15, 200 x 12, stack x 8

Day 4 - Shoulders
    Dumbells press - warmup, 100s x 15, 100 x 18, 120 x 12 x 2
    Standing dumbells - 55 x 10, 65 x 10, 70 x 9
    Machine side laterals - 3 sets of 50lbs x 15
    Forward laterals - 35 dumbells x 12, 40 x 12, 45 x 10
    Machine rear delts (single arm) - 130 x 15, 150 x 15, 150 x 15

Day 5 Biceps/Lower Back
    Dumbells - Warmup, 55 x 12, 65, x 10, 65 x 10, 70 x 9
    Preacher curls (cambered bar) - 25/side x 12, 35 x 10, 40 x 10
    Machine (single arm) - 90 x 15, 100 x 12, 100 x failure
    Smith Deadlift - 135 x 15, 135 x 15, 225 x 12, 225 x 12... ok, I have 2 herniated disks which is why my deads suck and I can't squat so gimme a break.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): 40-50 mins cardio 5 days a week... everyday except leg day and one day off on the weekend either on stairmill, elliptical or combo of both.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): SuperPump 250 - Gaspari, Pro Complex - Optimum Nutrition, Glutamine - Optimum Nutrition, Creatine Ethyl Ester - Axis Labs, Multi-Vitamins - Apex, Lipo-6x - Nutrex

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): Generally eat healthy during weekdays. Weekends tend to be my downfall

Current Daily water intake: 1 - 1.5 gallons

Short Term Goal: Look good/Feel good

Long Term Goal: Look good/Feel good... without all my joints hurting.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: none

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Tried various lines of supplements including Optimum, Muscle Tech, BSN, Universal etc mostly for N.O. products, proteins, and weight-loss... too many to list.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): none

Current / Progress Photos: I can get one posted

Can you post a video review on YouTube? Sure, why not.

What's your favorite Team Gaspari photo? Since I can't post links here... I like Hide as a bodybuilder, Marzia's just hot, and I like Tanji because I know her

pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000)

Height: 5'10

Weight: 196

Bodytype: most resemble mesomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): i have been lifting for 7+ years, i have taken many supplements and have provided honest and reliable feedback noted by the countless # of reviews/logs.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): just got into doing the Quatum Body method and loving it! 4 days lifting m-chest/bi's t-traps/shoulders , w-cardio th-legs fri-tri's/back sat-possible cardio

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):1-2 days eliptical-30mins (450 calories burn usually) if schedule allows me...single dad w/ 2 kids 2/4 can't leave them alone

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): gaspari-myofusion, super pump original..maniac-ai preworkout sometimes

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): to be honest i don't count anymore...i just eat sensible...and know in my head what the cals are roughly each meal
    typical day
    breakfast-oatmeal, 2 scoops myofusion w. 2% milk
    morning snack-greek yogurt, 2 cups of coffee w/ splenda
    lunch-tuna, tbspn mayo, 2 slice double protein bread
    afternoon pre-workout-2 scoops myofusion w/ 2% milk
    supper following workout-chicken, carb source, veg or fruit
    late night snack- cheese, venison bologna, couple crackers

Current Daily water intake: close to 1g- 1 1/2g

Short Term Goal: to tighten up my body, get stronger

Long Term Goal: be ready for the summer to have my shirt off

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: n/a

ph-epi,protodrol,11oxo,h-drol, 3ad test boosters-t-bol,activate xtreme both of them, androgenerator, regenessen, supremacy, testopro, trib, ai's-6bromo, novadex xt, 6oxo and extreme, 10000's of creatines, proteins etc
    Protodrol(unsponsored)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=119082791
    Supremacy(sponsored)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=116765611
    Havoc sponsored log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=116144281
    Beast nutrition(sponsored)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=115339281
    androgenerator(sponsored) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=114316491
    Glyconitric (sponsored)http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=113888211
    Nimbus Abyss review (sponsored)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=113965501
    t-bol (sponsored)http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=111590891
    creature/predator review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=113012611
    fubar review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=112068021
    11oxo review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=107879891
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3915993
    gaspari sponsored intrapro/sizeon(sponsored)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=109986181
    shuteye(sponsored)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=106611221
    labrada rtd
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=107059501
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=107008711
    pslin sponsored
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7048901
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=109986181
    citrus intabolic review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=109684981

Current / Progress Photos: will update if chosen in avi

Can you post a video review on YouTube?-no

What's your favorite Team Gaspari photo? i like the one for this promo...marzia prince's @ss jacked up in the air....how couldn't u like

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. *your name here with full date* corey mutchler 2/2/2011
    Last edited by pa mma; 02-03-2011 at 11:59 AM.

kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just finished AX and Triazole, or i would be in on this. My vote though would for the 30-35 plus crowd, no offense to you younger guys, but us at 30+ we need a little bit a help.
    Top Supps

Gaspari SizeOn V2
    Gaspari Superpump MAX
    Scivation Xtend (Apple, or Watermelon)
    Primaforce Beta Alanine
    Orange Triad/MVP-365
    Scivation Whey
    Lean xtreme
    Activate Xtreme
    Triazole
    DRIVE
    Neovar Recomped
    Cordygen5

"Knowing today is going to be better than yesterday, and tomorrow is going to be better than today"

"I have wasted too many Years to waste another day"

53192c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

viridex

Can this be stacked with halodrol mt.

Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 160-165

Bodytype: meso/ecto?

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

Currently doing Layne Norton hypertrophy:
    Mon- upper power (bb bench, bb row, standing bb military, bb shrugs)
    Tues lower power/legs (front squats, stiff deads, hack squats, leg extension, leg curl, calves),
    Thu- chest /arms- (incline db, incline db flys, rotating db bench, standing ez curls, incline skull crushers, incline concentration curls, tricep L's, dips, reverse curls)
    Sat- back/shoulders (db rows, pull ups, pullovers, deads, db military, rear delt, side raises, front raises)

3 days a week HIIT for 20 min on treadmill or outside if weather isn't freezing.

Controlled Labs White Flood
    Controlled Labs Green Magnitude
    Myofusion chocolate
    Trutein Ban/Choc
    Xtend blue razz
    NOW - ashwaganda, biotin, taurine, curcumin, rhodilia
    Nutra bulk ALCAR and NA-R-ALA
    Triazole
    Fat burners (cytolean, adrenalean, lean xtreme)

Carb cycling, under 100 gr of carbs for 4 days, then 300+ gr of cabs
    2,300 cals a day
    Protein sources - ground turkey, chicken, whey, eggs, ground beef.
    Fat sources- natural pb, coconut milk, whole eggs
    Carb sources- oatmeal, wheat bread, pasta

Current Daily water intake: At least a gallon

Short Term Goal: lower body fat about 2 points (currently around 10%) while maintaining muscle.

Long Term Goal: Maintain/gain muscle mass at 8% bf.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None, occasional alcohol.

Protein
    Test Boosters (DTH, Activate, Tbol, bioforge, bioforge PM, inhibit E, triazole, testopro)
    Pre workouts (super pump, white flood, ultima)
    Intra workout (xtend, pw, intrabolic)
    Fish oil
    Flax oil
    Nutrient Partitioners (Glycobol, slin sane, NA-R-ALA)
    ALCAR
    Prohormone use several years ago- Hdrol, pstanz.

Adrenalean, Tforce, Lean Xtreme

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=123552731

Blue Gene

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=118729221

Blue Growth

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=127199503

Testopro/Hgh pro

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=128824621

Current / Progress Photos: Will edit and add one later.

Can you post a video review on YouTube? Rather not based on my job.

What's your favorite Team Gaspari photo? Not sure, I do love the Haladrol ad with the hot figure woman though ("box")

BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looks awesome, have to wait until the DS promo ends if I want to throw in an app on here or not, didnt want to be in multiple promos at the same time so will wait!

DougBlevins is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougBlevins is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougBlevins is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougBlevins is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougBlevins is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougBlevins is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougBlevins is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougBlevins is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougBlevins is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougBlevins is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougBlevins is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation

Weight: 200

Bodytype: body builder

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): i train everyday of the week as it is a passion for me. i enjoy being the guy that everyone comes up to at the gym to ask for advice or what they should do for special goals and what supplements i'm taking and if i compete

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): mon - chest/tri, tues - back/bi, wed - cardio/abs, thur - shoulders/traps/legs, fri/sat/sun - cardio/abs

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): i do 20 min of inside cardio only if its impossible to be outside. otherwise it's running with bleachers and ab/pushup intervals

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):Garspari - anavite, myofusion, plasma jet, phenorex, (2 more weeks then back on superpump max) sizeon max

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): 300g of protein, 20-25g total lfat, 50g carb ( low carb days + size on max) and 100g carb (high carb days)

Current Daily water intake: 2 gallons

Short Term Goal: be as lean as possible without losing muscle size

Long Term Goal: continue to be as lean and muscular and healthy as i possibly can the remainder of my life

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: n/a

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):been on nothing but Gaspari products the past 4 years, been lifting seriously for 11 years now. always done a little protein plus a creatine/ n.o. product after the first couple years of lifting when i learned what it all did

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): n/a

Current / Progress Photos: i can have photos done no problem

Can you post a video review on YouTube? sure

What's your favorite Team Gaspari photo? Flex in the train with max photo

Doug Blevins 2/3/11
    Last edited by DougBlevins; 02-04-2011 at 07:38 AM. Reason: left something out

MadMischief has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Why i am perfect for this trial

I am 23 years old, born in November 1987.

Sex:
    I am a Male

Height:
    I am 5'7

Weight:
    I am currently 190lbs and my goal is to be 215lbs.

Bodytype:
    I am very athletic however I want get into bodybuilding so I am in a bulking stage, Mesomorph

I am a Certified Personal Trainer but like most people I didn't start out in the fitness industry. It really all goes back to when I as eight to ten years old. My brother, who is ten years older, was starting to lift in the basement every night. I started noticing he was eating alot more and doing stuff he never did before. Then one day he came home with a copy of Arnold's Encyclopedia for Body Building, which I still have and use as my day to day bible, he would read so much and started making huge gains. I knew then that being fit was something that wouldnt be an option for me because I was already addicted.

I started Martial Arts when I was ten as well. For years I grew muscle but it was lean and strong but lean muscle. I found out I had a natural talent for Martial Arts and took my training to the next level. I achieved my black belt and in two years time got my second degree all while I started teaching. I was older at this point 17-18 years old and my focus was on weight and size. At 150lbs of lean ripped muscle I couldn't compete anymore because I was much smaller in height and weight. For the first time I started using creatine. Now I had used protein and aminos/bcaa but never creatine. EAS was always my brothers favorite protien and so I tried their creatine. I felt good but it wasnt enough. I wasn't growing and I just got frustrated. Eventually this frustration with my own inability to compete led me to leave my job as an instructor and student at the school.

My girlfriend at the time got kicked out and started living with my mother and myself. I wanted to move out and get our own place so I found a new job at Costco, we both started working there. The PAY WAS GREAT! but I started overworking and missing meals, or eating the free handouts there, but worst of all I stopped caring about myself. I went from 150 pounds of lean muscle and being ripped to 180lbs of fat. I was disgusted at myself, my clothes didnt fit and worse of all I was afraid of my girlfriend losing interest.

I took the next step, I left that job and I knew that I was too active and too good at helping others be active to not be involed in the fitness industry. I got a job at a gym and started studying for my Certified Personal Trainer exam. During this period I got myself back down to 150lbs of lean muscle but I was back where I started. I was too small... and still unhappy. I got in with a group of guys and we all started lifting together. I noticed how much a group can really enhance your workout. After a year of lifting with my closest friends I started thinking again about supplements and how much could they help. The only problem is how much strain there was on personal trainer to not advise the use of them.

I knew that I had to find out for myself. I opened one of my fitness magazines and in the first couple of pages I instantly had myself fixated on an image of Flex Lewis. I think anyone who has picked up that same magazines or the other mags with the same image can tell you how monsterous and poweful of a image it is. Flex is standing with a water jug just looking like a behemoth. I opened my laptop and searched for Flex and found out that he wasnt that tall and hell even kinda looked like me. I just got the biggest hope in my heart that said "here is the motivation, here is a guy who is huge, here is you". This is where Gaspari Nutrition entered my life and made such an impact that I will NEVER try any other products. I read the add and went to bodybuilding.com and bought in the same day SuperPump250, SizeOn, Halodrol and Novedex and I haven't looked back yet.

After about three years of using Gaspari Nutrion supplements I cant imagine a workout without them. Then a rough segment of my life began, I couldn't find Halodrol liquid gels on bodybuilding.com or at any store. Then Novedex started to disapear. I was getting worried for a while that I would have to find an out of brand supplement. This was a painful process because I didn't want another brand. But behold I knew that Gaspari Nutrition was a company that wouldn't let me down, and your going to prove to everyone all over again just how powerful and real your supplements are! I want to be 215lbs, I currently weigh in at 190lbs, with about 9% fat. I see this as the perfect oppurtunity to help me push my limits and hit atleast 200lbs which would be the most I have ever weighed.

I train 6 days a week, every Sunday is a rest day. I train two body parts a day and add in Abs on the same days I do cardio. I dont like sitting around and find myself getting better workouts by using superset techniques. Each bodypart gets atleast 6 exercises. Every exercise has a warming up set that is between 15-20 reps and every exercise gets atleast a 4 set not including the warmup. You ask for as much detail as possible but like I said earlier I have so much knowledge on different exercises I like to change my workouts every three weeks to keep my body guessing and to keep my gains at the max. Monday and Thursdays are my legs and shoulders day, I am at my hardest during these days. I push myself because two most noticeable features inside of clothes are your legs/butt and shoulders. Appearance is very important to me. Tuesdays and Fridays are my favorite days because I lift Chest and Back and I am benching at my max 375lbs, cant wait for it to be 405lbs. Wednesdays and Saturdays are my Arms days and usually have Abs in there as well. You mention about Diet and Exercise but it has always been my understanding that Sleep is just as important and I make sure that I get atleast 9 hours every day whether it is including a nap or not.

I do my cardio on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Cardio usually lasts 45mins but I usually go over that. I spend about 30 mins on an Arc trainer and then atleast 30 mins on a Jacobs ladder machine.

GASPARI NUTRITION
    SizeOn Maximum Performance 3.49lbs; Wild Berry Punch
    SuperPump MAX 640; grams Fruit Punch
    REAL MASS 5.95lbs; Chocolate Ice Cream, Strawberry Milkshake
    PlasmaJet 30Day Supply
    Anavite 180 Tablets
    BCAA 6000 180 Tablets
    AminoMAx 8000 350 Tablets
    Spirodex 60 Tablets

Every morning I wake up and take a 50gram scoop of casein protein. In about 1 hour I eat 3 egg whites. Two hours later I drink a serving of REAL MASS either strawbery or ice cream choc. Again in two hours I eat an meal with some variance of chicken beans and rice. Two hours later I again drink a serving of REAL MASS. I have eat my last meal for the day two hours later and take in my Plasmajet. I had to the gym an hour an half later, drink a serving of SuperPump and fill my cup with SizeON. After my workout I have either a full serving of REAL MASS, or a combination of Casein before I go to sleep. Wake and Repeat!

Current Daily water intake:
    Somewhere near or above 5000ml.

Short Term Goal:
    I want to weigh in at 215lbs with 9% or lower body fat.

Long Term Goal:
    I want to be a professional body builder.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:
    I have no prescription drugs, and I have never had any. I have only used tylenol in the last year and only maybe 3 times. Recreational drugs are like enemies to me, they are there to stop me from achieving what I want. I respect my body and myself.

I used to use EAS a long time ago until I switched over to Gaspari Nutrition. I use all of the products through different cycles except I have never tried mitotropin.

I have not had the pleasure of doing other reviews, however as a CPT I have to keep logs for all my clients

I have photos but was unable to upload them through the manage attachments on this page, please contact me to get them via email @GabrielEWyant@yahoo.com

Yes I can post a video review on YouTube!

The Flex Lewis picture I mentioned above.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. *Gabriel Ellis Wyant 2/3/2011*

I want to thank you for your time reviewing my application! GO GASPARI GO FLEX!
    Last edited by MadMischief; 02-03-2011 at 12:07 PM.

ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Can I apply?

thedrivenone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedrivenone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedrivenone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedrivenone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedrivenone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedrivenone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedrivenone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedrivenone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedrivenone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedrivenone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedrivenone has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Would use, but am in an XFA sponsored log. Looks great. Would do bloodwork as well. Made tons of reviews/logs.

If you're looking for a future logger, I could do that, but it'd be a times away as I'm dedicated to XFA solo right now.

dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Weight: 175ish

Bodytype: Meso

I've lifted for about 2 years now, and consider myself pretty dedicated. I've also done a little muay thai/mma which I want to get back to eventually. There are plenty of reasons I'd be a good candidate to log this. I've done plenty of logs in the past, and even another log with you guys, so you know I don't BS it, and I won't run off with the product. I'm sure plenty of members would back me up for being a good candidate as well.

I lift 4-5 days a week depending on my schedule. When everything goes as planned:
    Monday- Upper
    Tuesday- Lower
    Wednesday-Rest/Cardio
    Thursday-Chest/Arms
    Friday-Back/Shoulders
    Saturday-Legs
    Sunday-Rest

I usually run a mile or so after every workout, increasing the distance once a week. I also play basketball whenever I can get some more free time.

*Ergopump
    *Intrabolic

This is the hardest one to monitor. I have to eat at a dining hall so I can't really plan out macros. I just aim for high protein meals, and eat more/less food depending on if I'm trying to add weight or not. I have little to no control over my meal options so I just try and make the best out of the situation.

I'd say a gallon or so. Not sure the exact amount but I drink a lot of water.

Short Term Goal:
    *Maintain bodyfat and add a little muscle in the process

Long Term Goal:
    *225 bench
    *315 Squat
    *315 Deadlift
    *200 lbs fairly lean

None

Here's a few: (I've used a lot more)
    *Ergopump, Superpump, Predator, Assault, Plasmatic EP
    *Test Drive, Triazole, P6
    *Slin Sane, Glycobol, OEP

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=124367061 -Sizeon/Anavite
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=123154853 - Amphetalean Extreme
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=120458791 (Recon, Assault, Battle Fuel)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...highlight=dekd (IntraXCell, PreSurge, Intrabolic)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...highlight=dekd (Torrent)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=117532151 (MassPort, Juggernaut, PhenylCore)[/QUOTE]

I have plenty more reviews, but didn't want to make my post massive.

Don't have my camera at school with me.

No video camera.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. *Eric Kropp 2/3/2011*
    Patriots l Mountaineers l Celtics l Bruins

*WVU Crew*

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    Can I apply?
    Don't see why not.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

MovinFe26 is just really nice. (+1000) MovinFe26 is just really nice. (+1000) MovinFe26 is just really nice. (+1000) MovinFe26 is just really nice. (+1000) MovinFe26 is just really nice. (+1000) MovinFe26 is just really nice. (+1000) MovinFe26 is just really nice. (+1000) MovinFe26 is just really nice. (+1000) MovinFe26 is just really nice. (+1000) MovinFe26 is just really nice. (+1000) MovinFe26 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Definitely gonna apply to this...was gonna run Novedex XT with AX here soon, but could just use this or run it with AX?

HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000) HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000) HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000) HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000) HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000) HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000) HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000) HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000) HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000) HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000) HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    20 buck every decent applicant get a bottle of viridex

drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Very interesting indeed
    God bless/science be with our military

NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kincaid82 View Post
    Just finished AX and Triazole, or i would be in on this. My vote though would for the 30-35 plus crowd, no offense to you younger guys, but us at 30+ we need a little bit a help.
    Speak for yourself!!!!

Better Body Sports
    thad@betterbodysports.com

Check out BBS on ******** for daily giveaways!

http://www.********.com/pages/Better-Body-Sports/148301508542835

**My training log with Team Ogre **
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158235303&page=53

Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sweet add. Looks promising.

Good luck with the release.
    PROCCOR

PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    strong 1rd posts ITT.

need to take a break from logging supps lol, done too many in a row now, getting my Oscarizo on. Otherwise would be all over it. Good luck Des, i see some good apps.

"Mind is everything"

Misc Golf Crew

"I lift sometimes" Training Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135413181

KeithSweatin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Height: 6' 2"

Weight: 220 lbs but cutting weight/fat

Bodytype: Endomorph - muscular, but not naturally lean

I began training when I was 17 in high school for sports. Really loved seeing my body change and haven't stopped training since. In high school and college I'd wake up at 5 a.m. to workout before I started my day. Today, with a full-time job, I wake up at 4 a.m. to train and get ready for my day. That helps me avoid the gym at busy hours so I can do what I want when I want. I've tried a lot of different weight training techniques, Dogg Crapp, FST-7, high reps, low reps, etc. When I started lifting, I weighed 175 lbs and I've been as big as 245 lbs. I love to experiment with different nutrition programs and training techniques to see what works for me and then I can tell others how it may work for them if they're in a rut.

Currently training with FST-7 technique.
    Monday: Chest/Triceps/Abs
    Tuesday: Legs
    Wednesday: Shoulders/Traps
    Thursday: Cardio/Abs
    Friday: Back/Biceps
    Saturday: Cardio/Abs
    Sunday: Cardio or All rest

Right now about a total of 90 minutes/week. Two 30 minute sessions and then 10 minutes warm up before my weight training days. I'll be adding more cardio postworkout as the weeks go by making adjustments as needed.

BSN Syntha-6
    ON 100% Whey Gold Standard
    ON Casein
    Gaspari Amino BCAA 6000
    Gaspari Anavite
    USPLabs Jack3d (but will be taking Hydroxycut Hardcore Pro in a few weeks instead)
    MuscleTech Cell-Tech (probably cutting this out in a few weeks too)

About 2800-3000 total calories on weight training days right now (20-25% fat, 35% protein, 40% carbs)

I'll be lowering carbs in the coming weeks as I continue to drop bodyfat and make adjustments, trying to keep them up as high as possible right now.

My proteins come from powders, egg whites, chicken breast, and salmon.
    Carbs coming from oatmeal, Ezekiel cereal, and brown rice.
    Fat coming from salmon, egg yolks, and the other foods

PM me for link to exact nutrition

2 gallons

Short Term Goal:
    Get ripped - about 190-200 lbs and 5%-6% bodyfat

Long Term Goal:
    Get lean and stay lean year round

Differin acne gel, nothing else

Tried A LOT of stuff over a 9 year period, here we go: BSN NO-Xplode, BSN Nitrix, MuscleTech NitroTech, ON Pro Complex, ON Platinum Hydrowhey, ON 100% Whey Gold Standard, ON Casein Gaspari IntraPro and MyoFusion, Gaspari Novadex XT, Gaspari SuperPump250, Gaspari PlasmaJet, Gaspari Cytolean V2, Gaspari Mitotropin, VPX Powershock, Controlled Labs Purple Wraath, VPX NO Shotgun, MuscleTech Cell-Tech, MuscleTech Hydoxycut Hardcore, USPLabs OxyELITE Pro, USPLabs Jack3d, Evogen EVP, MHP Dark Matter, MHP Dark Rage, MHP Probolic SR, Gaspari Anavite, Universal Animal Pak, Controlled Labs Orange Triad, MHP Activite Sport, Universal Animal Flex, Universal Animal Omega, Universal Animal PM, ZMA from various brands, Gaspari SizeOn, VPX Liquid Clenbutrx Hardcore

Can't include links because my post count isn't big enough, PM me for links :-(

In bodyspace profile

Yes

I'd be lying if I didn't mention Marzia Prince, but can't hate on the Mark Alvisi PlasmaJet ad.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. Keith Ehlis 2/3/2011

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Red face

Originally Posted by thedrivenone View Post
    Would use, but am in an XFA sponsored log. Looks great. Would do bloodwork as well. Made tons of reviews/logs.

If you're looking for a future logger, I could do that, but it'd be a times away as I'm dedicated to XFA solo right now.
    Sure thing man. Put in an app. I'm not a stickler about start times for good loggers.

-D
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

I'd like to see the ingredient panel.....I'm really impressed with the products Gaspari has put out recently.
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

Natural_Mark is on a distinguished road. (+10) Natural_Mark is on a distinguished road. (+10) Natural_Mark is on a distinguished road. (+10) Natural_Mark is on a distinguished road. (+10) Natural_Mark is on a distinguished road. (+10) Natural_Mark is on a distinguished road. (+10) Natural_Mark is on a distinguished road. (+10) Natural_Mark is on a distinguished road. (+10) Natural_Mark is on a distinguished road. (+10) Natural_Mark is on a distinguished road. (+10) Natural_Mark is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Height: 5’7

Weight: 169

Bodytype: Ecto/ Meso

Started lifting before entering high school at the age of 13 because I wanted to be big. Didn’t know much of what I was doing until i picked up my first musclemag and discovered bb.com. Became hooked and now this is the only lifestyle i live. I train alone 5 days a week, follow an fst- 7 routine. All natural bodybuilder with at least 2 shows this year, used all gaspari products in preperation and will get back on all of them prior my next show. Truly dedicated, monitor everything from what i eat to what bodypart is lagging.

Sunday- Bi’s/ Tris:
    Barbell Curl 3*8-12
    Hammer Curls 4*8-12
    Machine Preacher Curls 7*12
    Close Grip Bench 4*8-12
    Seated Tricep Extension 4*8-12
    Skull Crushers 7*12
    Monday- Quads/ Hams/ Calves
    Squats 3*8-12
    Romanian Deadlift 4*8-12
    Leg Press 4*8-12
    Leg Extension 7*12
    Standing Calve Raise 4*8-12
    Seated Calve Raise 7*12
    Decline Situps 3*fail
    Cable Crunch w/ D-handle 3*fail
    Tuesday- Rest
    Wednesday- Chest/ Tris
    Incline Bench Press 3*8-12
    Incline Dumbbell Flye 4*8-12
    Dumbbell/ Machine Press 4*8-12
    Cable Flye 7*12
    Weighted Dips 4*8-12
    Close Grip Bench 4*8-12
    Rope Press Downs 7*12
    Thursday- Back/ Abs
    One Arm Cable Row 3*8-12
    Barbell Row 4*8-12
    Deadlift 4*8-12
    Close Grip Seated Cable Row 7*12
    Seated Knee In 3*fail
    Hanging Knee Raise 3*fail
    Rope Crunch 3*fail
    Friday- Shoulders/ Traps/ Bis
    Dumbbell/ Barbell Press 3*8-12
    Front Raise 4*8-12
    Shrugs 4*8-12
    Lateral Raise 4*8-12
    Reverse Peck Deck 7*12
    Alt. Dumbbell Curl 4*8-12
    Incline Dumbbell Curl 4*8-12
    Dual-Cable Curl 7*12
    Currently not doing cardio because I’m on a bulking phase but my rest between sets are 30-60 seconds

Gaspari Superpump Max
    Optimum Casein
    Optimum Whey Protein
    Optimum Optimen
    Ultimate Nutrition Muscle Juice 2600
    John Scotts Glyco Charge

Pre Workout Meal-1c Oatmeal; 2scoops Muscle Juice- 130g Carbs, 40g Protein= 810calories
    Pre Workout Supps- 2scoops Superpump; 1scoop Whey; 1multi-vitamin- 24g Protein
    Post Workout Supps- 2scoops Waxy Maize;2scoops Whey;1vitamin- 60g Carbs, 48g Protein=480calories
    Post Workout Meal- 2scoops Muscle Juice; 4egg Whites- 80g Carbs, 50g Protein= 635calories
    Mid Afternoon- 8oz baked potato(w/out skin); 5 Egg Whites- 40g Carbs, 25g Protein= 260calories
    Afternoon- 1scoop Whey, 6oz Milk, 4tbs Peanut Butter- 35g Protein, 34g Fats= 600calories
    Evening- 6oz Steak on whole grain flat bread- 30g Protein, 20g Carbs=250calories
    Bedtime- 1scoop Casein, 8oz Milk, 2tbs Peanut Butter- 34g Protein, 15g Fats=450calories

Total:330g Carbs, 286g Protein, 59g Fat= 3485calories
    1-2 gallons

Short Term Goal:
    Come in denser for my next in show in a couple months
    Long Term Goal:
    Compete at the light-heavy level

None

Gaspari Intrapro, Mitotropin, Myofusion, Plasma Jet, Size on Max performance, Superpump250

Muscletech Nitrotech Hardcore
    Optimum Whey, Casein, Vitamins, Glutamine, Zma
    Scifit Zma
    Animal M-Stack

In my photo gallery. Wont Let me post links

Yes

Marzia Prince or Hidetada

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. *Marcus February 3, 2011 *
    Last edited by Natural_Mark; 02-04-2011 at 01:55 PM.

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

I vouch for NC_Tarheel as he did a good log on Spirodex for us.
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

NYmuscle4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYmuscle4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYmuscle4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYmuscle4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYmuscle4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYmuscle4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYmuscle4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYmuscle4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYmuscle4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYmuscle4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYmuscle4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Free Test!

Currently on my last box of Halodrol MT for a 40 day cycle, Would be a perfect canidate to jump right onto the new Viridex XT and give you guys my most honest and accurate feeling and reaction to the product!

Originally Posted by deserusan View Post

Our Expectations

In the beginning we kindly ask for the following:

1. A log started in the "Sponsored Supplement Log" section of the forum as well as The Gaspari Forums ( http://www.gasparinutrition.com/forums/ ) using a general format of your choice.
    2. The diet and training protocol you will be using for the duration of the review
    3. Post a link to both logs in this thread

Throughout the duration of this review we ask that you report the following observations on a daily basis:

1. Your appearance before and after training compared to "normal"
    2. Strength
    3. Endurance
    4. Your overall energy levels
    5. Any training and exercise in detail

After the trial is over we would kindly ask for the following:

A final review and your overall perspective of the product to be posted in your log which clearly indicates this is a sponsored review, on our home forum www.gasparinutrition.com/forums/, and in the product review section here on Bodybuilding.com discussing your honest opinion. Please disclaim it as being a sponsored review.

The Application To be Posted in this Thread

We will stop looking for reviewers 2/13/11 at 12PM EST. We will be including some extra samples, etc for you to try out as well. Furthermore, these can only be shipped to domestic (US) addresses as of now. Best of luck!

* Please note the formula has been reviewed and accepted by Bodybuilding.com's regulatory board and will be for sale in the coming weeks. The full supplement facts panel will be released to all reviewers.

Jonathan Cooper

Push it to the limit!