Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Jane_DOH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jane_DOH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jane_DOH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jane_DOH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jane_DOH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jane_DOH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jane_DOH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jane_DOH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jane_DOH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by PROBLEMatic View Post
    In the "old days" men had to pretty much marry the girl before he had sex with her at all. Therefore, it was not very likely for a man to leave her after she had his children.

Today, men have sex with women with no strings attached. Women are just whoring themselves out more than ever. They're fukking guys who are not even their boyfriends. Therefore, when the condom pops and she gets pregnant...of course many guys are jumping ship and leaving her to be a single mother. They don't care about her anymore than she cared about them! This is something that women are doing to themselves!
    I'll have to agree with you. Wait til marriage... that'll really piss him off.

But seriously, for a girl ? that's the only way to know if he is interested in you. Especially if you are really hot. MEn dont even care to get to know a hot chick. All they are thinking is when are we going to do the nasty?..LOL

6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jane_DOH View Post
    Well I am sorry, I don't mean to be down on men. But if you are saying women are worse. I think it's because their FATHERS sUCK!

Be a good dad so that you can stop this from happening to your lil girl
    Well then, why doesn't the woman keep her legs closed and actually get to know a man first? Maybe if she actually got a commitment out of him first and he actually loved her and she loved him...he would stick around for the kids and for her. Just a thought...

met-enkephalinaholic Pridehurtsform's Avatar
    Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You are not looking at the perspective that nowadays men don't stay in a relationship when children are involved. Or maybe she doesn't want him to stay because he is no good.

IN the old days women didnt have children with 5 different men. The man stayed whether he /she liked it or not ..and had 5 kids with just that man. LOL

You are only viewing things from only one perspective.
    she has a point. none of us (minus any hermaphrodites) are going to be able to have a legitimate view point for the opposite sex. furthermore each of our own experiences are going to be different and therefore will yield different opinions about each side. i made the huge mistake of trying to be captain save a ho and tried to rescue a girl form her permiscuous ways, and in the process fell in love with her, and was later crushed when she cheated on me. so of course my view is going to be differen't then others. however when i step back and think about it. it doesn't f*cking matter. getting worked up about this **** wont change anything. just approach each new person with an open mind. or your going to create a self fullfilling prophesy created through your own biasis, and regardless if a girl is a slut or not you will think she is, and therefore she will be.

BE OPEN MINDED
    BS in molecular biochemistry
    NASM certified personal trainer
    bench: 315
    squat: 365
    deads: 415
    video thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162544341&p=1258712431#post1258712431

"it's better to be silent and thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

But seriously, for a girl ? that's the only way to know if he is interested in you. Especially if you are really hot. MEn dont even care to get to know a hot chick. All they are thinking is when are we going to do the nasty?..LOL
    I can't speak for other guys, but if I actually found a good woman...I could wait for sex.

solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100)
    Well I am sorry, I don't mean to be down on men. But if you are saying women are worse. I think it's because their FATHERS sUCK!

Be a good dad so that you can stop this from happening to your lil girl
    I'll agree with you on that, but it's like that chicken and egg argument. With the way girls are slutting around these days, why should I treat them 'right' ? See how it's a downward spiral. I think you need to watch Rocky Balboa, maybe all girls do, that scene where Rocky fights with his son and vice verse. Rocky says you can't put blame on anyone else, that's what cowards do. So don't put the blame on drinking until your eyes fall back, and 5 dudes jump on top of you, because of your dad. You're responsible for yourself.

Jane_DOH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jane_DOH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jane_DOH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jane_DOH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jane_DOH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jane_DOH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jane_DOH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jane_DOH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jane_DOH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Pridehurtsform View Post
    she has a point. none of us (minus any hermaphrodites) are going to be able to have a legitimate view point for the opposite sex. furthermore each of our own experiences are going to be different and therefore will yield different opinions about each side. i made the huge mistake of trying to be captain save a ho and tried to rescue a girl form her permiscuous ways, and in the process fell in love with her, and was later crushed when she cheated on me. so of course my view is going to be differen't then others. however when i step back and think about it. it doesn't f*cking matter. getting worked up about this **** wont change anything. just approach each new person with an open mind. or your going to create a self fullfilling prophesy created through your own biasis, and regardless if a girl is a slut or not you will think she is, and therefore she will be.

BE OPEN MINDED
    Yea what he said! It's hard having an open mind though to each person. Especially when you get older and older and have a ton more experiences. It becomes harder NOT to live in the past. That is the beauty of youth. So fresh, all first experiences. Nothing haunting you from the past.

I think that's why people have mid-life crisises ..all those past experiences haunting you..LOL

solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100)
    i made the huge mistake of trying to be captain save a ho and tried to rescue a girl form her permiscuous ways, and in the process fell in love with her, and was later crushed when she cheated on me.
    Dude! This happened to me! (serious) I tried to rescue a girl from being 'stupid', fell for her and failed. She just kept slutting around. As the saying goes, you can't turn a whore into a housewife, or however it goes. But the question is.. where are the housewives?!

As a side note, I'm glad to know other people go through that 'rescue' complex. I really thought I could like save her. But nope. I now just let people live there lives, and I'll just lead by example. What else can I do...

Originally Posted by solid_intensity View Post
    I'll agree with you on that, but it's like that chicken and egg argument. With the way girls are slutting around these days, why should I treat them 'right' ? See how it's a downward spiral. I think you need to watch Rocky Balboa, maybe all girls do, that scene where Rocky fights with his son and vice verse. Rocky says you can't put blame on anyone else, that's what cowards do. So don't put the blame on drinking until your eyes fall back, and 5 dudes jump on top of you, because of your dad. You're responsible for yourself.
    Well,

Every guy knows. when a woman had a bad father. Those are your favorites.

And it is like a hole of emptiness that keeps eating at you. So you continue to keep allowing men to have sex with you looking to fill that void.

But then captain save a ho comes along and marries her and she can breathe a sigh of relief. LOL

That no more her heart is void. Well unless he ignores her and then the cycle continues.

Again, because we're biologically programmed to "hit it" and move on. Our visual attraction to females is much stronger than our emotional attachment. That's the opposite of how most women are...their emotional attachment is stronger. Woman are not naturally programmed to have babies from a lot of guys.

Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by solid_intensity View Post
    Dude! This happened to me! (serious) I tried to rescue a girl from being 'stupid', fell for her and failed. She just kept slutting around. As the saying goes, you can't turn a whore into a housewife, or however it goes. But the question is.. where are the housewives?!

As a side note, I'm glad to know other people go through that 'rescue' complex. I really thought I could like save her. But nope. I now just let people live there lives, and I'll just lead by example. What else can I do...
    yeah from now on im just going to try and be friends with someone like this. even if im attracted them, because you cant chagne someone, they have got to want to change for themselves. all you can do is give them advice, and for most people, it's easier to take advice forma friend, then a boyfriend or girlfriend. and if they do decide to turn their life around (dont get your hopes up) then take it from there. but like i said dont get your hopes up, and keep your options open, you dont want to put alot of effort towards a cause not worth fight for, when you let someone you may have really clicked with pass you by.
    video thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162544341&p=1258712431#post1258712431

"it's better to be silent and thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

Again, because we're biologically programmed to "hit it" and move on. Our visual attraction to females is much stronger than our emotional attachment. That's the opposite of how most women are...their emotional attachment is stronger. Woman are not naturally programmed to have babies from a lot of guys.
    yes i know that. It just sucks.

yeah from now on im just going to try and be friends with someone like this. even if im attracted them, because you cant chagne someone, they have got to want to change for themselves. all you can do is give them advice, and for most people, it's easier to take advice forma friend, then a boyfriend or girlfriend. and if they do decide to turn their life around (dont get your hopes up) then take it from there. but like i said dont get your hopes up, and keep your options open, you dont want to put alot of effort towards a cause not worth fight for, when you let someone you may have really clicked with pass you by.
    I've never had a "captain-save-a-hoe" mentality. I was always taught to just have sex with her..then introduce her to one of your friends and let him do the same. It ain't no fun if the homies can't have none. Since she's already a slut by her own choice...might as well spread the joy around at her expense.

I've never had a "captain-save-a-hoe" mentality. I was always taught to just have sex with her..then introduce her to one of your friends and let him do the same. It ain't no fun if the homies can't have none. Since she's already a slut by her own choice...might as well spread the joy around at her expense.
    yeah it's probably my christian mentality, but i'd never do anything like that.

sweety_ is not very well liked. (-100) sweety_ is not very well liked. (-100) sweety_ is not very well liked. (-100) sweety_ is not very well liked. (-100) sweety_ is not very well liked. (-100) sweety_ is not very well liked. (-100) sweety_ is not very well liked. (-100) sweety_ is not very well liked. (-100) sweety_ is not very well liked. (-100) sweety_ is not very well liked. (-100) sweety_ is not very well liked. (-100)
    You're hanging out around the wrong crowd and with the wrong girls. That's that.
    Fate can act in a curious way when all that mattered means nothing today.

BudWiser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BudWiser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BudWiser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BudWiser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BudWiser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BudWiser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BudWiser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BudWiser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BudWiser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BudWiser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BudWiser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    And women still are slaves. with that kinda attitude
    How is that?! The younger women these days are the most pampered, spoiled women in the history of the world. The marriage laws and workplace rules are biased against men.

Funny_Guy is not very helpful. (-500) Funny_Guy is not very helpful. (-500) Funny_Guy is not very helpful. (-500) Funny_Guy is not very helpful. (-500) Funny_Guy is not very helpful. (-500) Funny_Guy is not very helpful. (-500) Funny_Guy is not very helpful. (-500) Funny_Guy is not very helpful. (-500) Funny_Guy is not very helpful. (-500) Funny_Guy is not very helpful. (-500) Funny_Guy is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Jenflower2 View Post
    If men have always whored around then that means women have too, unless the men were whoring around with other men.
    No, it means that we all screw that same WHORE girls. The good ones keep their legs closed and the whores go from guy to guy.

Originally Posted by BudWiser View Post
    How is that?! The younger women these days are the most pampered, spoiled women in the history of the world. The marriage laws and workplace rules are biased against men.

YOu don't know? Because in the history of the world these girls parents have more material wealth than ever before. Therefore spoiling their children.

That is a fact.

Wow, who taught you that? It always amazes me how men enjoy hurting women for their own fun.

That's why I say that men do treat women like slaves.

I hope you made a porn tape ..gave it to her, so she could sell it and at least get something out of it. lord knows she didnt get anything out of it when u ****ed her.

bm712404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bm712404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bm712404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bm712404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bm712404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bm712404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bm712404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bm712404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bm712404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bm712404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bm712404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow, who taught you that? It always amazes me how men enjoy hurting women for their own fun.
    Women are only hurting themselves by being sluts.

-SLASH- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -SLASH- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -SLASH- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -SLASH- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -SLASH- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -SLASH- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -SLASH- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -SLASH- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -SLASH- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -SLASH- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -SLASH- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't judge a "slut" by how many she's been with, a true slut is someone who uses sex by someone else to get something out of that person.

Other than that, IMO, there is no such thing as "whores," or "manwhores." Just people who like sex, nothing wrong with that. Also, I think if everybody had sex everyday, then the world would be a hell a lot better place to live...but then again, that's just me.
    "Courage without a conscience is a wild beast."-Robert G. Ingersoll

limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This whole argument is so ****ing stupid. If it's "natural" for men to have sex with multiple women, then don't complain when all the women you meet have sexual histories. If you don't want to end up with a woman who's been around, then keep it in your goddamn pants. It's just really not that hard.

The reasoning is bull**** anyway. It's not "natural" for us to drive cars, wear clothing, hold jobs, get an education or use a computer, yet here we all are, doing all those things. Stop making excuses for yourselves and blaming women for your own promiscuity.
    "This," I said pleasantly, "is known as getting it on."

Originally Posted by limniade View Post
    This whole argument is so ****ing stupid. If it's "natural" for men to have sex with multiple women, then don't complain when all the women you meet have sexual histories. If you don't want to end up with a woman who's been around, then keep it in your goddamn pants. It's just really not that hard.

The reasoning is bull**** anyway. It's not "natural" for us to drive cars, wear clothing, hold jobs, get an education or use a computer, yet here we all are, doing all those things. Stop making excuses for yourselves and blaming women for your own promiscuity.
    Ironically if guys weren't programmed to have sex with multiple women then none of us would be here right now. The human species would've died off a long time ago.

"Promiscuous"
    (feat. Timbaland)

[N:] Am I throwin you off?
    Nope
    [N:] Didn’t think so

How you doin’ young lady
    That feelin’ that you givin’ really drives me crazy
    You don’t haveta play about the joke
    I was at a loss of words first time that we spoke

Looking for a girl that’ll treat you right
    You lookin’ for her in the day time with the light
    You might be the type if I play my cards right
    I'll find out by the end of the night

[N:] You expect me to just let you hit it
    But will you still respect me if you get it

All I can do is try, gimme one chance
    What’s the problem I don’t see no ring on your hand

I be the first to admit it, I’m curious about you, you seem so innocent

[N:] You wanna get in my world, get lost in it
    Boy I’m tired of running, lets walk for a minute

[Chorus]
    Promiscuous girl
    Wherever you are
    I’m all alone
    And it's you that I want

[N:] Promiscuous boy
    You already know
    That I’m all yours
    What you waiting for?

Promiscuous girl
    You're teasing me
    You know what I want
    And I got what you need

[N:] Promiscuous boy
    Let's get to the point
    Cause we're on a roll
    Are you ready?

[Verse]
    [N:] Roses are red
    Some diamonds are blue
    Chivalry is dead
    But you're still kinda cute

Hey! I can't keep my mind off you
    Where you at, do you mind if I come through

[N:] I’m out of this world come with me to my planet
    Get you on my level do you think that you can handle it?

They call me Thomas
    last name Crown
    Recognize game
    I'm a lay mine's down

[N:] I'm a big girl I can handle myself
    But if I get lonely I’ma need your help
    Pay attention to me I don't talk for my health

I want you on my team
    [N:] So does everybody else.

Baby we can keep it on the low
    Let your guard down ain’t nobody gotta know
    If you with it girl I know a place we can go

[N:] What kind of girl do you take me for?

[Chorus]
    Don't be mad, don't get mean
    [N:] Don't get mad, don't be mean

Hey! Don't be mad, don't get mean
    [N:] Don't get mad, don't be mean

Wait! I don't mean no harm
    I can see you with my t-shirt on

I can see you with nothing on
    feeling on me before you bring that on

Bring that on
    [N:] You know what I mean

Girl, I’m a freak you shouldn't say those things

I’m only trying to get inside your brain
    To see if you can work me the way you say

It's okay, it's alright
    I got something that you gon' like

Hey is that the truth or are you talking trash
    Is your game M.V.P. like Steve Nash

[Chorus]
    Promiscuous Girl
    Wherever you are
    I’m all alone
    And its you that I want

[N:] Promiscuous Boy
    I'm calling your name
    But you're driving me crazy
    The way you're making me wait

Promiscuous Girl
    You're teasing me
    You know what I want
    And I got what you need

[N:] Promiscuous Boy
    We're one in the same
    So we don't gotta play games no more
    Last edited by PROBLEMatic; 02-17-2008 at 09:36 PM.

dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    21 year old virgin here... waiting for someone special. i got to love the person before i stick my penis in her. no homo?

limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Are you capable of higher thought? (This is a rhetorical question, PROBLEMatic, since we already know the answer in your particular case.) If so, you are not programmed. You are not a slave to your instincts. No man is. Saying that you're somehow a slave to your hormones is just a bull**** cop-out.

Maybe refusing responsibility for one's actions and blaming others for the consequences is a male instinct too. That would explain how completely pathetic the 20-something male is these days.

Ironically if guys weren't programmed to have sex with multiple women then none of us would be here right now. The human species would've died off a long time ago. You're looking at this from the viewpoint of a woman...not programmed to have sex and move on to the next mate. Therefore you seem to be incapable of understanding male instincts.
    Yea, that testosterone is a powerful dangerous weapon, BUT, YOu are talking like you are pro-creating with all the women you have sex with. And judging by history this doesn't even really go on. But yet there are tons of people on earth anyway.
    How many men are having babies with multiple women? I don't think that is really the norm yet. I hope not ever. Maybe back in the beginning of time it was like that? But it hasn't been like that for quite some time now.

Oh, and incidentally, our population depends on genetic diversity. Which is certainly in no danger now, but when the human population was far lower than it is today, it was a biological imperative to PREVENT promiscuity in order to maintain the gene pool.

Are you capable of higher thought? (This is a rhetorical question, PROBLEMatic, since we already know the answer in your particular case.) If so, you are not programmed. You are not a slave to your instincts. No man is. Saying that you're somehow a slave to your hormones is just a bull**** cop-out.

Maybe refusing responsibility for one's actions and blaming others for the consequences is a male instinct too. That would explain how completely pathetic the 20-something male is these days.

When did I say it was a slave to my instincts? If my instincts are to have sex with multiple women and I enjoy having sex with multiple women...should I resist that instinct? I'm not in a committed relationship...I haven't told a woman "I Do" so why should I be suppressing that instinct?

Yea, that testosterone is a powerful dangerous weapon, BUT, YOu are talking like you are pro-creating with all the women you have sex with. And judging by history this doesn't even really go on. But yet there are tons of people on earth anyway.
    How many men are having babies with multiple women? I don't think that is really the norm yet. I hope not ever. Maybe back in the beginning of time it was like that? But it hasn't been like that for quite some time now.
    A lot

When did I say it was a slave to my instincts? If my instincts are to have sex with multiple women and I enjoy having sex with multiple women...should I resist that instinct? I'm not in a committed relationship...I haven't told a woman "I Do" so why should I be suppressing that instinct?
    Why shouldn't you suppress it? Being promiscuous is a dangerous behavior. It spreads disease, and weakens social and relationship bonds. What exactly is there to be admired about promiscuity?

Why shouldn't you suppress it? Being promiscuous is a dangerous behavior. It spreads disease, and weakens social and relationship bonds. What exactly is there to be admired about promiscuity?
    There are precautions to take to protect oneself. I'm STD free might I add. But you're talking as if a man sleeping with multiple women is such a bad thing. Why should a man even give a woman that much control over his sex life? Some women already think their vagina is the only one in circulation. Expecting men to jump through flaming hoops to get with her. There's so many beautiful women out there...why in the hell would a man want to limit himself to just 1?