Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Did you hook up with Jen?

baalhadad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baalhadad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baalhadad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baalhadad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baalhadad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baalhadad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baalhadad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baalhadad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baalhadad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baalhadad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baalhadad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Who was the most alpha Japanese dude that you've seen so far?

Location: Okinawa, Japan Stats: 5'9", 175 lbs Bodypoints: 'bout 350M because I am a, Chad
    dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    want to go to Yokota so bad...

#jelly

what's your AFSC breh?
    We’re all gonna make it.

FattyAtHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FattyAtHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FattyAtHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FattyAtHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FattyAtHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FattyAtHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FattyAtHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FattyAtHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FattyAtHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FattyAtHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FattyAtHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AestheticNoz View Post
    Are girls into casual sex/ one night stands in Japan? Or do you have to be in a serious relationship to get laid?
    Originally Posted by Ankuo View Post
    This im going their on holz this summer. How easy is it? and if they don't speak English how does it even work lol...
    I think most "normal" girls over here are into the whole dating thing. However, I'm sure if you guys go to the right area/club it shouldn't be a problem at all. For instance I heard of some brahs going to the Roppongi area and banging sloots left and right.

As far as communicating... well, just keep on talking to sloots until you run across one who speaks English lol

Originally Posted by WessonSmith View Post
    do touge drifts really happen?
    do they really drift @ Shibuya intersection?
    is Han still alive

??? pls respond
    Touge drifts happen, but TBH I would have no idea where to look for one as I imagine it's an underground type of thing. I would LOVE to go to one though, because I'm a huge Initial D fan.

No drifting in Shibuya unfortunately lol

Han be dead, cuz

Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How tall are the people there?
    Lenovo y410/y510 crew

FattyAtHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FattyAtHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FattyAtHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FattyAtHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FattyAtHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FattyAtHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FattyAtHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FattyAtHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FattyAtHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FattyAtHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FattyAtHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TheFeels View Post
    Living in Shikoku, not the most exciting place in the world. Expensive to get off the island because of bridge tolls, gym is 9000 per month and a 10km cycle away, almost no public transport, 1 club in the city which has 10 girls on an average saturday night, girls a lot less slooty than big cities, nothing to do... etc. Prob be fine once typhoon season comes round and I can go surfing again
    Ahh that makes sense brah, I could see how it's miserable there. I'm telling you, don't judge Japan off of that area alone. Don't be jelly.... but I'm super happy that I'm in the Tokyo area

Originally Posted by witblitz550 View Post
    Did you hook up with Jen?

Nooooooooooooo

what's your AFSC breh?[/QUOTE]

Air Traffic Control

Originally Posted by ConfusedAnd View Post
    You don't respond to my PM Nick, look, you don't know who I am, but I know who you are, I've been keeping an eye on you for years, (no homo)

ps: How was karaoke night?

It was good Paris

lol brah I thought that was you, but I wasn't sure if it was a coworker or some shiet LOL

Love ya brah (homo)

kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FattyAtHeart View Post
    There's also women here who specifically are trying to find foreign guys, dead srs
    They're called "gaijin hunters", where westerns have yellow fever, these sl00ts have gaijin/foreigner fever.. aesthetics aren't worth much to them as long as you can convince them that you're from a first world country; if you wanna walk away the next day with their panties in your pocket, offer to help them improve their English language.

Here's my question though, do you see any Japanese who lift srsly or just the ones that play with treadmills and paperweight dbs? I guess their no red-meat diet is a factor, but all I've seen from them are skinny ripped at best. Their bb competitions are funnier to watch than "Whose line is it anyway"

Originally Posted by Erictariclol View Post
    How tall are the people there?
    Most people seem to be around 5'6 to 5'10". I can't really tell though, because I'm 6'2", and all I know is most people are shorter than me lol. I've seen a few freaks around though that were like 6'4" or taller, I'm like "wtf!"
    Originally Posted by kenjoshx View Post
    They're called "gaijin hunters", where westerns have yellow fever, these sl00ts have gaijin/foreigner fever.. aesthetics aren't worth much to them as long as you can convince them that you're from a first world country; if you wanna walk away the next day with their panties in your pocket, offer to help them improve their English language.

Here's my question though, do you see any Japanese who lift srsly or just the ones that play with treadmills and paperweight dbs? I guess their no red-meat diet is a factor, but all I've seen from them are skinny ripped at best. Their bb competitions are funnier to watch than "Whose line is it anyway"
    Thanks for explaining brah, I would have typed that myself but didn't feel like it lol.

As far as the lifting..... I don't think I've seen a buff Japanese person here yet, dead srs. Most people are skinny/skinny ripped at best, like you said.

My mind will be blown when/if I see a buff Japanese dude though

AlterEgoErin is just really nice. (+1000) AlterEgoErin is just really nice. (+1000) AlterEgoErin is just really nice. (+1000) AlterEgoErin is just really nice. (+1000) AlterEgoErin is just really nice. (+1000) AlterEgoErin is just really nice. (+1000) AlterEgoErin is just really nice. (+1000) AlterEgoErin is just really nice. (+1000) AlterEgoErin is just really nice. (+1000) AlterEgoErin is just really nice. (+1000) AlterEgoErin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Most people seem to be around 5'6 to 5'10". I can't really tell though, because I'm 6'2", and all I know is most people are shorter than me lol. I've seen a few freaks around though that were like 6'4" or taller, I'm like "wtf!"

As far as the lifting..... I don't think I've seen a buff Japanese person here yet, dead srs. Most people are skinny/skinny ripped at best, like you said.

I went to Tokyo in January and it seemed like a lot of them were tall. At least taller than what I'm used to here in LA.

Gotta agree with the abundance of skinny guys over there. Is it just me or are some of them borderline manorexic?

I've never tried buying beer from the vending machines, but do you know if they check for ID or anything?

Originally Posted by AlterEgoErin View Post
    I went to Tokyo in January and it seemed like a lot of them were tall. At least taller than what I'm used to here in LA.

Gotta agree with the abundance of skinny guys over there. Is it just me or are some of them borderline manorexic?

I've never tried buying beer from the vending machines, but do you know if they check for ID or anything?
    yeah, manorexic is the right word!

As far as beer... I'm 23 but baby-faced, and never get carded. I heard that's similar for most people though!

TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thanks for explaining brah, I would have typed that myself but didn't feel like it lol.

There's one chap in my gym who's about 5'10 190 shredded. Mind was blown. But yea, he's the only big lad I've met

Cant spell LAT without LT Taktical's Avatar
    Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

brb moving back to the motherland

*although they will think it's weird that I can't speak the language... despite being half...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    U.S. ARMY 13A "King of Battle"
    #Trancefamily #Techno #Team140
    A.C.E. Certified Trainer
    Misc Music Festival Crew **TRANCE/TECHNO Mixes on my mixcloud www.mixcloud.com/transcode**

would you guys like pics?

witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yes. Always wanted to go to Japan.

DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's your thread brah, fill that chit up.
    **#3 always delivers crew**
    **regularly rep accidentally instead of negging back crew**

"Train in difficult, trackless, wooded terrain. War makes heavy demands on a soldiers strength and nerves. For this reason make heavy demands on your men in peacetime." - Erwin Rommel: Infantry attacks

here's the gold's gym:

ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    going to japan in july. show me pics muddafuka

Shinkyo Bridge:

Osaka Castle:

shinjuku

Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ConfusedAnd View Post
    Is your name Nick, and are you in the Air Force?
    i can confirm, i am nick
    PM sent lol
    w8 one minute here...
    Pilot

"Piss Alley" in Shinjuku

LifterBrah is just really nice. (+1000) LifterBrah is just really nice. (+1000) LifterBrah is just really nice. (+1000) LifterBrah is just really nice. (+1000) LifterBrah is just really nice. (+1000) LifterBrah is just really nice. (+1000) LifterBrah is just really nice. (+1000) LifterBrah is just really nice. (+1000) LifterBrah is just really nice. (+1000) LifterBrah is just really nice. (+1000) LifterBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is there racism against Hispanics and blacks?

Tokyo Skyline

Hot Dog Mascot LOL

Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how's the ramen?

Originally Posted by LifterBrah View Post
    Is there racism against Hispanics and blacks?
    From what I've seen brah, there is none/little. My black friends go out all the time and seem to have no problem at least, lol

Originally Posted by Rebounds45 View Post
    how's the ramen?

Dudeeeeeeee........... so freakin' hnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

I make it a weekly "mission" to seek out some of the best ramen shops in Tokyo, and today was that day for me LOL! Hold on let me upload some ramen pics that I took (I take pics of all the awesome ramen I have, lol)

LifterBrah is just really nice. (+1000) LifterBrah is just really nice. (+1000) LifterBrah is just really nice. (+1000) LifterBrah is just really nice. (+1000) LifterBrah is just really nice. (+1000) LifterBrah is just really nice. (+1000) LifterBrah is just really nice. (+1000) LifterBrah is just really nice. (+1000) LifterBrah is just really nice. (+1000) LifterBrah is just really nice. (+1000) LifterBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Did you get to pick where you were stationed or did the military pick for you

Any y aren't you smashing sloots?