Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post
    Imposing? No. I refuse to change anyone. Either they're what I want or they're not.
    What kind of views - well, love is scientifically proven to be a neurochemical release. It's a high, not some magical disney bullsht.

I read this study, the synapses stop firing at an elevate rate after like 18 months or so.. but it seems like you lose infatuation much sooner. I also did some study on love based on proximity and accessibility, kind of scary that what we deem as "love" might just be us settling for convenience

Most people shoot for the moon, become jaded, and settle for whatever they can get to avoid being alone. Common relationships are the trademark of biological necessity for companionship coupled with fierce desperation. The fairytale is something reserved for some, I dunno, 10% of people? Most people aren't truly happy - they just pretend it so they can raise a fam because that's what society wants us to do.

Not to mention how monogamy is an antiquated notion being quickly disregarded by our "gimme gimme gimme" generation of ADHD quick fixes and temporary replacements.

I wouldn't necessarily say this is our generation, but more the westernized culture, I am originally from Ireland and I was definitely not raised like that, but now living in America for a while I see this constantly

Finding a good, loyal, uncorrupted person with heart nowadays is like swimming in a sea of mud with kettlebells tied to your ankles.

Could not agree more

Above. Helping everyone with relationships and watching everyone around me. Real life.
    Watching everyone settle.
    The bulk of my experiences being with selfish, hypocritical, douchebags who expect to be treated with perfection, while allowed to treat their partner like utter sht.

Girls talking about how their bf cheated, or hit them, or is in jail for selling drugs, but they love him soooooo much and can't leave him
    Guys talking about how their gf is doing all types of shady sht with random guys shes just suddenly become "friends" with, and them forgiving her and allowing it to happen again.

Why? Are we really that pathetically desperate for companionship?
    And if so, wouldn't it make more sense to just have open relationships since apparently no one can abide by monogamous rulings? If everything is upfront and honest, then you can't really be cheated on or betrayed now can you? But "Swinging" is socially undesireable so fat chance of that logic ever gaining popular consensus.

I feel like we have alot in common.. maybe.. we should date? (no homo)

Oh, also, I don't party and every time I meet a girls friends I usually can't stand them. I also got sick of playing the bad boy role to keep a girl around and would like to have another one that appreciates me as I am.

I used to have my ears stretched to 1 1/2 inches, multiple facial piercings and tattoos.. trust me I was knowingly 'used' many a time to make daddy mad... then I would talk with the dad, he would see I had substance and would actually like/respect me, that annoyed the girls

Everything attracts me. Personality, looks, body, style, intelligence, humor, talent...
    My list is simply:
    - Attractive
    - Dresses like a lady
    - Loyal
    - Hilarious
    - ACTS like she's actually HAPPY being with me

I can break things down further into details if necessary but that's the cliffs.

Hate to break it to you but like .0001% of women are funny ;D
    What about the personality is attractive to you? Independence, dependence?
    You seem to be open to almost everyone, you have demands but they are broad and easily fill-able.. maybe get even more picky?

Nope. Hanging out, sex, the usual early stages of relationship type stuff.
    it's like someone just flips a switch one day and I no longer care, after that I'm just faking it to keep their company and have easy access to vagina.
    I can't pin-point it - really wish I could.

I have been here in a few relationships.. Do you think maybe you just aren't at the point in your life where a relationship is of great importance to you? You seem like you are pretty happy with or without, just one brings easier sex. I've found you can't force things like that, when you meet the right girl stuff that would normally have you change your mind with previous girls just doesn't hold the same weight.
    I answered in bold just because it was easier
    I am here to share lulz, stories, pics, support, advice, help, and brotherhood. If you ever need anything shoot me a PM.

Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jamestown0101 View Post
    lol Good stuff mate. Reps.

Brah, I prob brought it up but, are you not nervous about posting pics? I rep anyone that does be it random hook ups or guys posting themselves cause, it takes balls and removes anonymity from the table.
    I try and only post pics that won't give away identity

I am content with posting random sluts or women on vaca hook ups but, girls in regular rotation are begging for trouble. Also, I know fellas who have been bit before (not bb.com). Not cool.

I don't have a rotation anymore as I am in a relationship, so the pics I post are generally from girls who know full well I have a gf, and yet try anyway, so I have no scruples to posting them

Q: I am far from a white knight. Not sure what SRS is so, if you explain that, that would be great... MY question is: Do you have commitment issues like myself and if you do, what do you do to deal with these? I personally prefer hooking up and no strings attached but, every now and then, a girl comes around that, I would give a chance but, I seem to bail prematurely. Even worse, I grew up on Schwarzenegger, heroes, and doing some competitive sports (football, I can run lol, boxing amateurs, martial arts comeptitively, Hockey, etc). Fighting is inevitable. I am one to fight when it comes but, it seems, relationships hit the fight or flight mechanism and I seem to bail pretty quick. Your thoughts and advise.

Long term, I wouldn't mind settling down one day if in the right situation, girl, and so on but, in the late future lol.
    I definitely had commitment issues before, and I am incredibly picky when it comes to dating, when I met my girlfriend, I had 5 or 6 girls on rotation, but I knew the first night I met her that something was different, and dropped the others instantly. I have a weird ability, put me in a room with people and within 5 minutes I can have their personality and character summed up pretty well. With girls I date I honestly know within 30 min of meeting them that I will date them, it's hard to explain, but I haven't been wrong as far as the dating goes, sadly the longer a relationship goes on the more inclined their true selves will come out.. and its generally crazy insecure with a side of crazy jealousy. Luckily the current is wifeable, so we will see.
    I also when through a phase where I would fight at the drop of a hat (yes 6'2 170.. but I can scrap) I eventually realized that I was man enough to not need to prove it for every petty thing that happens around me, it doesn't make you more of a man, and often you look like a d-bag.
    Fight or flight is in everyones nature, it just takes practice to control it. I had one girl I really liked when I was 19 and everything was good till I heard her get in a fight with her mom (the sweetest lady ever) and just the way she acted showed me true colors and I was gone within the hour. But sometimes man you just have to ride it out, you are smart enough to know when to walk away you know?

Originally Posted by Dollabill7 View Post
    - hard to get girl, coming off a long relationship
    - comes to me for advice consolement etc.
    - her ex is a masssive abusive cock, dislikes me because she likes me (not reason they broke)
    Whats the best card to play here? White or Black knight?
    White Knighting and Black Knighting is retarded.. Be yourself, if you get her based on deceit then what kind of foundation is that?

That being said anything that starts (or could potentially start) from a girl coming to you for comfort/support/advice is going to be a bad time. 99.9999% of the time this will end with you getting dicked over, and having to deal with her ex. Honestly, I say be there for her as a friend, but look somewhere else for another girl.

Originally Posted by Fit-Mom View Post
    I do have some questions. But first you need to answer what experiences do you have and what makes you so qualified to give me advice?
    I don't really need to tryout for the position of taking my own time to help people on a public forum do I?
    I am just a nice guy, who, from reading all the threads posted feels like I could share some insight, experiences and help for people.
    I have had friend of all ages 15-40's male and female come and talk to me about situations because I am very empathetic, and have an open mind. I try to give them an answer that even if I am against would fit their needs. I studied sociology and psychology for a while due to fact I felt like I was a shrink to everyone already, but switched to business as I enjoy it more.
    Do you need more of my "helping people" resume or did I make the cut?
    I am here to share lulz, stories, pics, support, advice, help, and brotherhood. If you ever need anything shoot me a PM.

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    [QUOTE=Lookitskeith;619495623]I definitely had commitment issues before, and I am incredibly picky when it comes to dating, when I met my girlfriend, I had 5 or 6 girls on rotation, but I knew the first night I met her that something was different, and dropped the others instantly. I have a weird ability, put me in a room with people and within 5 minutes I can have their personality and character summed up pretty well. With girls I date I honestly know within 30 min of meeting them that I will date them, it's hard to explain, but I haven't been wrong as far as the dating goes, sadly the longer a relationship goes on the more inclined their true selves will come out.. and its generally crazy insecure with a side of crazy jealousy. Luckily the current is wifeable, so we will see.
    I also when through a phase where I would fight at the drop of a hat (yes 6'2 170.. but I can scrap) I eventually realized that I was man enough to not need to prove it for every petty thing that happens around me, it doesn't make you more of a man, and often you look like a d-bag.
    Fight or flight is in everyones nature, it just takes practice to control it. I had one girl I really liked when I was 19 and everything was good till I heard her get in a fight with her mom (the sweetest lady ever) and just the way she acted showed me true colors and I was gone within the hour. But sometimes man you just have to ride it out, you are smart enough to know when to walk away you know?

Totally man. It sort of runs the course of one night stands, weekly routines, month or monthly and sometimes yearly. The girls Are fun but, part of me looks at it like a commodity then, something special or to work to achieve. Also, if you hook up with lots, you see a diff side of women, and its not pretty but, it goes both ways. I like the ride and thrill of it all. See where it takes me but, I do intend to grow.

I saw a segment on Charlie Sheen. The guy is what, in his 50s, and he is carrying on like I do minus paying for sex, alcohol, and *******. The man pulled Denis Richards and tons of hot women in his life but, when is it really enough?

[QUOTE=jamestown0101;619507873]
    Originally Posted by Lookitskeith View Post
    I definitely had commitment issues before, and I am incredibly picky when it comes to dating, when I met my girlfriend, I had 5 or 6 girls on rotation, but I knew the first night I met her that something was different, and dropped the others instantly. I have a weird ability, put me in a room with people and within 5 minutes I can have their personality and character summed up pretty well. With girls I date I honestly know within 30 min of meeting them that I will date them, it's hard to explain, but I haven't been wrong as far as the dating goes, sadly the longer a relationship goes on the more inclined their true selves will come out.. and its generally crazy insecure with a side of crazy jealousy. Luckily the current is wifeable, so we will see.

Totally man. It sort of runs the course of one night stands, weekly routines, month or monthly and sometimes yearly. The girls Are fun but, part of me looks at it like a commodity then, something special or to work to achieve. Also, if you hook up with lots, you see a diff side of women, and its not pretty but, it goes both ways. I like the ride and thrill of it all. See where it takes me but, I do intend to grow.

I saw a segment on Charlie Sheen. The guy is what, in his 50s, and he is carrying on like I do minus paying for sex, alcohol, and *******. The man pulled Denis Richards and tons of hot women in his life but, when is it really enough?
    See that's what I am afraid of, being "That Guy" and the thing is many guys who are bad with girls wish they were, and those of us who have been had much experience see that hollowness of that lifestyle. It's really all about what makes you happy though.. I am sure when you meet that girl, your thoughts about it will shift, like me. I could be just a temporary change or maybe forever, who knows.. but as always new experiences lead to growth.

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    [QUOTE=Lookitskeith;619509433]

See that's what I am afraid of, being "That Guy" and the thing is many guys who are bad with girls wish they were, and those of us who have been had much experience see that hollowness of that lifestyle. It's really all about what makes you happy though.. I am sure when you meet that girl, your thoughts about it will shift, like me. I could be just a temporary change or maybe forever, who knows.. but as always new experiences lead to growth.
    Pretty much mate. I pull hotties and I will post some photos shortly but, the reality is that, you are no better off then, before you hooked up. Guys who don't have it but, they have everything from money, possessions, awesome jobs, etc still are envious of guys like us.

I really like Charlie Sheen and I hope he has a happy ending but, it doesn't look good. There is something soulless to an extent with this hook up life style. You ask yourself how much better off are you making the world but, then again, not pulling hotties isn't thrilling either? I condone my behavior with only getting at girls I am into. What more can you ask for?

fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How do I keep from shooting myself in the foot? I have no problem meeting guys when I make any effort to be social. But what always seems to happen is I'll really like someone, and they'll be into me... but then there will be another guy that I know it won't work out with and that isn't anything I'm into and I drop everything with guy one for guy number two. And then when I end it with guy number 2 I realize how ****ty I acted and how much I did like the first guy. This has happened a couple times... and guy number one is the same, but he's probably sick of the way I act.

My other issue with other guys is the same thing, but there will be no guy number two, I just feel trapped when we both like each other, so I stop answering texts and get really awkward.

I guess I know what my problem is.. sounds cliche, but I'm afraid of them leaving so I end it first.

How can I fix this? It's getting pretty miserable and lonely. Doesn't matter if it's just that talking/dating before a relationship or friends with benifits, I do the same thing.

sessybebe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sessybebe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sessybebe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sessybebe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sessybebe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sessybebe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sessybebe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sessybebe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sessybebe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sessybebe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sessybebe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Fit-Mom View Post
    I do have some questions. But first you need to answer what experiences do you have and what makes you so qualified to give me advice?
    Hi, no experience needed here.

Here's some advice for you. Hit the gym and get into shape and/or set an appointment for a sex change, so you wouldn't have to steal pictures off of 30-somethings-anonymous-for-bdsm.com

How convenient for you that the other thread was locked simply because you're clever enough to use a proxy, and how convenient that you made no mention of why your spoon picture is a completely different person than the ones in your gallery. At least your last whining excuse is starting to mirror that of bumprn lulz.

Originally Posted by fukc View Post
    How do I keep from shooting myself in the foot? I have no problem meeting guys when I make any effort to be social. But what always seems to happen is I'll really like someone, and they'll be into me... but then there will be another guy that I know it won't work out with and that isn't anything I'm into and I drop everything with guy one for guy number two. And then when I end it with guy number 2 I realize how ****ty I acted and how much I did like the first guy. This has happened a couple times... and guy number one is the same, but he's probably sick of the way I act.

My other issue with other guys is the same thing, but there will be no guy number two, I just feel trapped when we both like each other, so I stop answering texts and get really awkward.

I guess I know what my problem is.. sounds cliche, but I'm afraid of them leaving so I end it first.

How can I fix this? It's getting pretty miserable and lonely. Doesn't matter if it's just that talking/dating before a relationship or friends with benifits, I do the same thing.
    LOL Sounds like me.

Basically, no a days, I go to the well and keep tapping it till it runs dry. As for 1 or 2, I think in terms of multiplicity so, no matter what, i work what is bets for me. I am not Keith but, it sounds like you got commitment issues and you seem to settle for 2nd best instead of the guy you truly want.

fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LOL Sounds like me.

Basically, no a days, I go to the well and keep tapping it till it runs dry. As for 1 or 2, I think in terms of multiplicity so, no matter what, i work what is bets for me. I am not Keith but, it sounds like you got commitment issues and you seem to settle for 2nd best instead of the guy you truly want.
    I know that's what I do. Like I was seeing this one guy, we liked each other, it was just going to be exclusive FWB kinda thing. And we were legit friends, he cared and always remembered random **** I talked to him about. Plus he went to a good school and lifted.

WTF do I do? Sleep with a fat/boring guy that dropped out of school to become a... wait for it! Writer. And it's not like he treated me well, I was lucky he remembered my name 1/2 the time and would text other girls while I was with him.

That's just one of the more recent examples. I just don't get it. I know when it's happening that I'm doing it wrong.

hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol you are so ****ing weird

Forever Cuttin' =/ MikeHoncho636's Avatar
    MikeHoncho636 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeHoncho636 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeHoncho636 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeHoncho636 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeHoncho636 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeHoncho636 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeHoncho636 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeHoncho636 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeHoncho636 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeHoncho636 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeHoncho636 is just really nice. (+1000)
    any advice on being the new guy in town? I am a fun guy, but being new to the city fukcing sucks. Full time job, full time school, gym, and I volunteer on the weekends as a firefighter. I am booked. No time for friends or meet friends (guys). I tried going out alone, actually I do go out to watch football games by myself and I talk to who ever is next to me but that leads me no where. I was thinking of hitting downtown and try to pick up drunk woman.. but by myself I am quiet as fak.. not myself.

I know that's what I do. Like I was seeing this one guy, we liked each other, it was just going to be exclusive FWB kinda thing. And we were legit friends, he cared and always remembered random **** I talked to him about. Plus he went to a good school and lifted.

WTF do I do? Sleep with a fat/boring guy that dropped out of school to become a... wait for it! Writer. And it's not like he treated me well, I was lucky he remembered my name 1/2 the time and would text other girls while I was with him.

That's just one of the more recent examples. I just don't get it. I know when it's happening that I'm doing it wrong.
    You want the challenge of it all. It will be girls like a student exchange hottie or something absurd that I seem to want to keep around. We are similar in that sense. All I can say is live and learn.

You as a girl may say, "I want [this]" or that but, in reality, I am not sure you know exactly what you want as a lot of it is totally unconscious. I can be very unconscious with attachment. It will be when say, a guy hits on a girl I got in rotation or a girl I am fooling around with, that it hits me that, I am actually liking this girl. I still keep my bearings but, it snaps me out of the unconsciousness and I realize it. It will happen to you as well.

You want the challenge of it all. It will be girls like a student exchange hottie or something absurd that I seem to want to keep around. We are similar in that sense. All I can say is live and learn.

You as a girl may say, "I want [this]" or that but, in reality, I am not sure you know exactly what you want as a lot of it is totally unconscious. I can be very unconscious with attachment. It will be when say, a guy hits on a girl I got in rotation or a girl I am fooling around with, that it hits me that, I am actually liking this girl. I still keep my bearings but, it snaps me out of the unconsciousness and I realize it. It will happen to you as well.
    But the thing is I know what I want, I get it (or close to), I still want it, but then I do something that it is obviously not going to work or pick the option of no one at all. My other issue is when my female friends bring up how I never have boyfriends, I haven't in 3 years (like a"real" relationship) and it makes me not want one when everyone is telling me I need one. Yeah, maturity, I have it.

But the thing is I know what I want, I get it (or close to), I still want it, but then I do something that it is obviously not going to work or pick the option of no one at all. My other issue is when my female friends bring up how I never have boyfriends, I haven't in 3 years (like a"real" relationship) and it makes me not want one when everyone is telling me I need one. Yeah, maturity, I have it.
    lol I have been single for a bit as well but, I enjoy the thrill of it and I see mates come and go. Friends who are chicken **** and jump into the ****ty relationship cause, the first person comes there way. Its like **** THE WORLD & everyone in it cause, I got my security bubble. I am at it nonstop. Its the thrill of it all for me but, one day, I would like to have something real beyond all this. I am a fan of Charlie Sheen but, in my 50s, God, I would hate to be that guy minus being rich. lol Call girls, prostitutes, and Denis Richard not enough? This is absurd not to mention alcohol and drug abuse. Ah well.

Wish you well Charlie... lol

CanadianAllDay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    See if You Can Help Me

Cliffs:
    Confident around friends
    Uncomfortable around new people
    Worried about what people will think of me
    This has lead to me not being able to do anything w/ a girl
    never want to risk it
    No social life
    Always home alone
    never even hang with friends outside school
    help me i want to get some

Originally Posted by hiimzac View Post
    lol you are so ****ing weird
    Hope you don't mean me, lol.

lol I have been single for a bit as well but, I enjoy the thrill of it and I see mates come and go. Friends who are chicken **** and jump into the ****ty relationship cause, the first person comes there way. Its like **** THE WORLD & everyone in it cause, I got my security bubble. I am at it nonstop. Its the thrill of it all for me but, one day, I would like to have something real beyond all this. I am a fan of Charlie Sheen but, in my 50s, God, I would hate to be that guy minus being rich. lol Call girls, prostitutes, and Denis Richard not enough? This is absurd not to mention alcohol and drug abuse. Ah well.

Wish you well Charlie... lol
    Dude, that's what all my friends do. They are in ****ty relationships, bitch, and then they're like "OMGGG Poooor you, you must just need a guy." They really make relationships super appealing.

Haha, I hope by 50 I have things together a little bit more too.

Dude, that's what all my friends do. They are in ****ty relationships, bitch, and then they're like "OMGGG Poooor you, you must just need a guy." They really make relationships super appealing.

Haha, I hope by 50 I have things together a little bit more too.
    lol you and I both. Have a little faith. Not sure what your beliefs are. Despite my antics, promiscuity, and Charlie Sheen like Antics in my 20s, I believe in a higher power and calling. I seem to have lows when I lose touch with my spirituality. I think we are all called to do something worth while but, we are stuck at a specific stage or level till we reach that goal. Ah well.

lol you and I both. Have a little faith. Not sure what your beliefs are. Despite my antics, promiscuity, and Charlie Sheen like Antics in my 20s, I believe in a higher power and calling. I seem to have lows when I lose touch with my spirituality. I think we are all called to do something worth while but, we are stuck at a specific stage or level till we reach that goal. Ah well.
    I wish I believed in something. I'm an atheist, I used to believe a lot in patterns and there being more to life. It kinda is what it is, and I don't think there is really anything more, at least spiritually.

hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000)
    i do mean you

you're bat**** crazy no joke

i do mean you

you're bat**** crazy no joke
    Well lettuce be reality. I'm a girl that is on the misc... I don't think I'm "crazy" I'm just afraid of anything good happening. logic/10

Well lettuce be reality. I'm a girl that is on the misc... I don't think I'm "crazy" I'm just afraid of anything good happening. logic/10
    honestly i feel like you embody almost every negative stereotype there is about women. i've never encountered anyone like that irl...

sometimes i think you're an elaborate troll

sessybebe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sessybebe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sessybebe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sessybebe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sessybebe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sessybebe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sessybebe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sessybebe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sessybebe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sessybebe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sessybebe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    [img]http://www.drug3k.com/img2/******_10284_5_%28big%29_.jpg[/img]

All day, every day.

honestly i feel like you embody almost every negative stereotype there is about women. i've never encountered anyone like that irl...

sometimes i think you're an elaborate troll
    I'm curious as to what you mean.. because I always have felt like I fit in here (with socially awkward 17 year old boys) more than with girls my age.

Hmm good example of my sanity?

Originally Posted by sessybebe View Post
    [img]http://www.drug3k.com/img2/******_10284_5_%28big%29_.jpg[/img]

All day, every day.
    I smoke like 3 - 4 times a day, I don't think I need to add pills to it.

I'm curious as to what you mean.. because I always have felt like I fit in here (with socially awkward 17 year old boys) more than with girls my age.

Hmm good example of my sanity?
    it's just the impression i got from reading your posts on here. i don't mean it in a bad way, i like you. but you seem really self-destructive, you're extremely cognizant of the things you don't like in your life but you go and do ass backwards **** anyway, like sabotaging relationships and ****ing fat dudes.

basically you act exactly like the hyperbolic bull**** this collection of virgins spew when they try to dissect women. i dont get it.

don't try to fit in with the misc =/

it's just the impression i got from reading your posts on here. i don't mean it in a bad way, i like you. but you seem really self-destructive, you're extremely cognizant of the things you don't like in your life but you go and do ass backwards **** anyway, like sabotaging relationships and ****ing fat dudes.

basically you act exactly like the hyperbolic bull**** this collection of virgins spew when they try to dissect women. i dont get it.

don't try to fit in with the misc =/
    Naw, it's cool, I was just wondering. Trust me fitting in with the misc wasn't my intention. I know I'm too cynical, a lot my problems are stuff I cause myself.

Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in..

Girl I had feelings for in summer is now single... I tried going through the friend zone, never got out.. stopped talking for a few months.. saw her before newely single, she was mirin me.. Not sure how to proceed.. was invited to her Bday on the 4th.. but I don't want to show up if I'm not getting any.. (hour drive out of my way, not being a beta ****g)
    *ελευθερία ή θάνατος*
    ~ελληνικο crew~
    Brock U crew

-Give me a place to stand and I will move the Earth..

You beat Nicky with fists he comes back with a bat. You beat him with a knife he comes back with a gun. And if you beat him with a gun you better kill him because he'll be coming back and back until one of you is dead..

Originally Posted by Will_B View Post
    in..

Girl I had feelings for in summer is now single... I tried going through the friend zone, never got out.. stopped talking for a few months.. saw her before newely single, she was mirin me.. Not sure how to proceed.. was invited to her Bday on the 4th.. but I don't want to show up if I'm not getting any.. (hour drive out of my way, not being a beta ****g)
    You gotta have that conversation bro! Tell her you know she's mirin and that an hour is quite a long way for just friends.. feel her out, see if she is over the ex and if she is interested

Also: Jamestown My inbox cleared resend me last message

And other miscer I won't name with the social anxiety, resend what you sent again too

okay keith, what's it mean when a girl tells you you'd look good in drag? and if i happened to turn around and be like '**** you, slut' would that ruin my chances of taping my sack back and pounding her snooch?

Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'll mention she lost her virginity to said ex.. not sure if I should start contact before going.. I planned on going before I knew she was single but I wanted to bring a date
    *ελευθερία ή θάνατος*
    ~ελληνικο crew~
    Brock U crew

-Give me a place to stand and I will move the Earth..

You beat Nicky with fists he comes back with a bat. You beat him with a knife he comes back with a gun. And if you beat him with a gun you better kill him because he'll be coming back and back until one of you is dead..