Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think ideally I want someone with similar interests, but I also realize I have a stupidly wide range of interests so I would settle for a few things we can do together. I want a woman who lifts, non smoker, has legit fitness goals, a damn good sense of humor (no negotiating here) likes to travel (small vacations), enjoys her own time and can cook (maybe the most important).

I've come to find that "opposites attract is complete BS. If you're opposites, what the hell are you going to do together. Get ready for some arguing. I want a woman who has as much in common with me as possible.

aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bigfish18q View Post
    I think ideally I want someone with similar interests, but I also realize I have a stupidly wide range of interests so I would settle for a few things we can do together. I want a woman who lifts, non smoker, has legit fitness goals, a damn good sense of humor (no negotiating here) likes to travel (small vacations), enjoys her own time and can cook (maybe the most important).

I've come to find that "opposites attract is complete BS. If you're opposites, what the hell are you going to do together. Get ready for some arguing. I want a woman who has as much in common with me as possible.
    Agreed. Opposites don't attract. We are not magnets.

mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    Is it marriage? with kids or without?
    living together? specify please with children or without
    dating in a monogomous relationship while each maintaining seperate homes?

I was discussing this today with someone and would like your input
    also if your age is not listed on your AVI will you include it please?
    Mine is marriage with kids, same home. I was 23 when hubs and I started dating and told him within the first few dates that I wasn't dating just to have someone to sleep with or party with and then dump. I was dating because I wanted to have a family one day with a man who would want to be my husband until "death do us part". Wasn't about sowing oats or YOLOing it up. I tried that and it really hurt. I knew within a month that I wanted to marry him. Similar values, but not totally identical. My desired mate would want kids, could handle being around my BIG family (that was actually one of my "tests" for guys I dating exclusively...would they like my family), decent work ethic, no substance abuse issues, no really bad reputation going into the relationship. Basically everything opposite of what my parents did, character-wise, I tried to make a priority when I got serious about dating for serious relationships. A strong but kind heart. Didn't have to be perfect because I knew I was far from it and still am. We've been married for 7 years so far and we've both done things that the other could have packed up and left over, but we didn't. Even when he pisses me off, he's still one helluva man
    "Do not give away to others what you have not first given away at home." unknown
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot, pen name of Mary Ann Evans

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.

Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000)
    I want a girl that can challenge me to be a better person. Without writing my usual essay of material when I answer seriously. Im basically looking for a girl whose going to be my best friend. Someone who respects and appreciates me as much as they may love me. Someone who I see a part of myself in and who values my happiness as much as her own, knowing thats what Im going to return.

1 or 2 kids
    2 dogs
    traveling all the time (before kids)
    Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential.

-Bruce Lee

Misc BJJ Crew

Kaizen

sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think I am in the ideal relationship because I didn't even want to have kids or get married until I met my boyfriend. He became my best friend, and over time I began to realize "hey... we'd make smart, kind, beautiful babies together". He makes me want to dress up, stay healthy, cook dinner, and make lame little crafts I see on pinterest for him. Before I met him my response to any of those activities would have been laced with expletives.

It is great when you have someone who wants to be there everyday to help you grow as a person, and you want to do the same for them. Making him laugh or smile still makes me feel giddy

Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I am only 21 and I am already with the man I want to spend the rest of my life with, who is 24...and yes we have already talked and planned this all out. My relationship may not be the most ideal but that is because no relationship is perfect, but it is just right for me. Do we argue? yes, we argue a lot, but that makes the relationship stronger. After we argue though and everything gets fixed, it is as if nothing even happened and we are back to our lovey dovey selves lol. We are best friends, and everything does in fact seem better when we are with each other. He takes away the stress of everyday life. He is so positive about everything which helps me because I can be a negative nancy sometimes. We have a lot of the same goals, interests, views, values, and thoughts. He helps me appreciate the person I am. He has helped me grow and mature in ways that nobody else could. He is my positive support system and my rock. We have our good and our bad days but we push through the bad days and enjoy the good times we have with each other. He truly is the greatest thing that has happened to me thus far.

Plan:
    Marriage (yes, I do want "the wedding")
    Traveling
    4 kids (we want 2 girls and 2 boys, but we'll take what we get)
    2 dogs (Labs)
    1 house
    grow old rustling each others jimmies haha
    LION LOVE <3
    Love the Lord your God with all your heart & with all your soul & with all your mind & with all your strength. -Mark 12:30

With God all things are possible. -Matthew 19:26

myfitnesspal: marissarenee

★ ☆ ★ MFP Aesthetics Crew ☆ ★ ☆ ★

sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lioness27 View Post
    i am only 21 and i am already with the man i want to spend the rest of my life with, who is 24...and yes we have already talked and planned this all out. My relationship may not be the most ideal but that is because no relationship is perfect, but it is just right for me. Do we argue? Yes, we argue a lot, but that makes the relationship stronger. After we argue though and everything gets fixed, it is as if nothing even happened and we are back to our lovey dovey selves lol. We are best friends, and everything does in fact seem better when we are with each other. He takes away the stress of everyday life. He is so positive about everything which helps me because i can be a negative nancy sometimes. We have a lot of the same goals, interests, views, values, and thoughts. He helps me appreciate the person i am. He has helped me grow and mature in ways that nobody else could. He is my positive support system and my rock. We have our good and our bad days but we push through the bad days and enjoy the good times we have with each other. He truly is the greatest thing that has happened to me thus far.
    ahhh! This!!!

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm 28 with 2 (very young) kids. Ideal is married and more independent/grown children We'll get there eventually - we're doing well but lack a lot of 'freedom' because of the kid's ages.

Cakes89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cakes89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cakes89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cakes89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cakes89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cakes89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cakes89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cakes89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cakes89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cakes89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cakes89 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Ideal would be the situation im in now. I was raised by okd fashioned parents and that's how I look at things to.

Having our first kid this year (unplanned not quite ideal)

Bought our first home.. she wants a cat I hate cats but ya gotta compromise sometimes. The wedding will come in a couple years..

But ive met my absolute best friend. Somebody who u can look at know what their thinking and burst out laughing. U can just relax around and never feel up tight at all.. you find eachother physically /sexually atractive ( doesnt mean u always gotta pound) you wanna be a better you just for them.

Somebody u can sleep comfortably with fukn chit first women I can stand sleeping through the night with

Turning Betas into Gammas Wyomann's Avatar
    Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Has anyone else noticed that almost everyone wants the same thing? Best Friend, makes you laugh, similar interests etc... You would think finding a long term relationship would be easy, yet this is not the case. Just some food for thought.
    Transformation Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170068283&page=1
    Pinecone Fitness: https://www.********.com/Pinecone-Fitness-1635681273361328/

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As of right now?
    Both of us have our own place. I like living alone and I also don't want to worry about not being seen naked by room mates when I come out of the shower while I'm at her place.
    She has no kids or they are grown up and not living w/her.
    She's in her early 30's to early 40's.
    She has a dog but no cats. I like dogs and want one of my own but I'm not home enough to give it the care that it needs so having a girlfriend w/a dog would be ideal. I'm allergic to male cats and I don't want to be sneezing wheezing while I'm at her place. But a female cat still wouldn't be OK because cats are all evil anyway
    She's not opposed to possibly marrying in the future if the chips fall that way but she's also not in a rush to get married either.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

Registered User yogadancefit123's Avatar
    yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    He is funny, smart and challenges me. Marriage around 26. 1-2 children 26-29. Living together, sleeping together on weekends. Here's the impossible: he and I are both able to have killer jobs in the same place. He moves for my career, and I simultaneously move for his (impossible). Nanny takes care of the children during the day, or private school, he cooks, and I clean.
    You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle a rainy day, lost luggage and tangled Christmas tree lights.

penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Wyomann View Post
    Girls don't fart.
    I met a girl last weekend that has never farted

My husband is the shiznit. That's all I have to add.

Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A blind wife and a deaf husband.

/thread
    thinks of his mother when fapping CREW
    prefers butthole to pussy CREW
    closet homo CREW
    salvation army told me to get my schit together CREW
    couldn't score a 2/10 so became gay crew
    no gay men interested in me CREW
    thought piercings would improve my aesthetics CREW
    piercings infected, look worse than i did before CREW

firely will become famous soon enough. (+50) firely will become famous soon enough. (+50) firely will become famous soon enough. (+50) firely will become famous soon enough. (+50) firely will become famous soon enough. (+50) firely will become famous soon enough. (+50) firely will become famous soon enough. (+50) firely will become famous soon enough. (+50) firely will become famous soon enough. (+50) firely will become famous soon enough. (+50) firely will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If he doesn't want marriage then I'm not fussed either. Hopefully at least one kid sooner or later.

Just someone to explore life with. Not asking for the world. Don't want to put too many expectations into anything either. I like to go with the flow. Something is right at one time but not for another. I'm sure whatever comes along will be right, my intimate connections have been anomalies so far anyway.

When i fall for someone I have a tendency to develop a keen interest in their interests, and have found some genuine lifelong hobbies because of it. Had some great connections with people into different stuff to me. Prefer it that way actually. It's great bonding while being introduced to something new or different.

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by penny0527 View Post

My husband is the shiznit. That's all I have to add.
    did she look like that girl in charlie and the chocolate factory that turned purple and they had to roll her away?

penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    did she look like that girl in charlie and the chocolate factory that turned purple and they had to roll her away?
    HA HA! All I could think is if she ever does it is going to STINK!

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I want a great friend , passionate lover a girl that inspires me and brings out the best in me and vice versa
    and willing to work through rough times..
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by levijay View Post

Ideal: Married with 2 kids, living together being bffs!

WoulddothiswithSultanaK/10
    So would I .. minus the 2 kids and the marriage part is not important
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I. Got. Nothing.

So, I'm going to be lazy and steal the following 3 responses. I like all of them.

Originally Posted by BubsNBean View Post
    Married, no kids, a few fur babies. Mutual respect, few expectations. Passion for each other and life. Mutual and separate friends. Mutual and separate interests. Separate guy and girl time. Families and friends that get along. Lots of travel and experiencing new things.

Key words: ideal.

Originally Posted by Ascendedlife View Post
    I want a girl that can challenge me to be a better person. Without writing my usual essay of material when I answer seriously. Im basically looking for a girl whose going to be my best friend. Someone who respects and appreciates me as much as they may love me. Someone who I see a part of myself in and who values my happiness as much as her own, knowing thats what Im going to return.

1 or 2 kids
    2 dogs
    traveling all the time (before kids)
    But, would like to add...SEX...really, really good sex. Effort must be made to keep the sex life good. That chit is important.

That is all.
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." ~Philippians 4:13

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." ~Henry David Thoreau

#wwbfd...What Would Bella Falconi Do?

"Taking chances...in fitness and in life"
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150926823

awwsumr0cketz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awwsumr0cketz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awwsumr0cketz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awwsumr0cketz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awwsumr0cketz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awwsumr0cketz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awwsumr0cketz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awwsumr0cketz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awwsumr0cketz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awwsumr0cketz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awwsumr0cketz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hrmm.. i definitely want kids. i dont care about marriage because trying to do with wedding with my effed up familly would be a headache. probably would want to have a hubster who is more of a friend than a lover so it works in the long term.

atleast 1 dog, nice little house or condo which we share. probably would hafta be a huge nerd and not hinder my gym-ing because thats a deal breaker haha.
    Last edited by awwsumr0cketz; 01-30-2013 at 10:22 AM.
    <<<***Boston Misc Crew***>>> ♣ BOSTON STRONG ♣

"20 minute abs, 20 minute butt, 20 minute any ****in' thing, is a pile of bull****. If you see someone with great abs, a great butt, a great whatever, they didn't do the **** in 20 minutes. And if they tell you they did, they are a ****ing liar." - CT Fletcher

Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by taiga1 View Post

But, would like to add...SEX...really, really good sex. Effort must be made to keep the sex life good. That chit is important.

That is all.
    Sloots gonna Sloot.

JK, thank god a female mentioned good sex as being important.
    Transformation Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170068283&page=1

itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Show me a girl that has never farted, and I'll show you one heck of a liar

Originally Posted by itsagoodday View Post
    True dat

awwsumr0cketz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awwsumr0cketz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awwsumr0cketz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awwsumr0cketz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awwsumr0cketz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awwsumr0cketz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awwsumr0cketz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awwsumr0cketz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awwsumr0cketz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awwsumr0cketz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awwsumr0cketz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i think good sex is essential to a good relationship. gotta satisfy them needs.
    <<<***Boston Misc Crew***>>> ♣ BOSTON STRONG ♣

"20 minute abs, 20 minute butt, 20 minute any ****in' thing, is a pile of bull****. If you see someone with great abs, a great butt, a great whatever, they didn't do the **** in 20 minutes. And if they tell you they did, they are a ****ing liar." - CT Fletcher

True dat
    W/e, all you farting she devils are jealous there are genuine ladies out there.

Originally Posted by Wyomann View Post
    W/e, all you farting she devils are jealous there are genuine ladies out there.
    Hey I don't. I'm in the liar category.

itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey I don't. I'm in the liar category.
    Oh, I fart. I just thought I'd clear the air on that*.

*Yes, I realize that may be a poor choice of words.

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Oh, I fart. I just thought I'd clear the air on that*.

*Yes, I realize that may be a poor choice of words.
    heeheee
    actuallly as a child I was told to never do that in public it was not ladylike

I will answer my own thread
    I am 44 years old and mom of two boys
    I did the 20 year marriage already
    my ideal....two people that have their own houses, their own careers, their own interests
    come together out of a mutual respect, hunger and need for one another

oooooo and probably should be able to put up with my temper