Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jack5432 View Post
    Lost about 70 pounds in the past 12 months.

About 10lbs to go.
    My goal is low bodyfat like 10% and then gain muscle again.

Good for you. The best part is that you've probably been working hard as hell, so when you hit that goal you can pull back slightly and maintain without having to keep red lining.
    **Florida Crew**
    **Waiting for National Guard Bus Ride to Labor Camp Crew**

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Arsenal01 View Post
    I got up to 205 which is way too heavy for my build. I did put on good muscle and strength though, but I'm down to 196 now and looking to drop another 15lbs.

Honestly I just cutting calories to get ready for ramadan and fasting. I have a bad habit of putting on weight then and dont want to do that this time around
    When you're fasting for ramadan, what does that look like in terms of weight fluctuations/water fluctuations over that period, etc? Do you ever check the scale?
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Anyone else cutting at the moment? About to have my first meal in a bit. Already starving lol.

Way she goes.
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*

trynbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trynbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trynbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trynbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trynbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trynbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trynbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trynbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trynbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trynbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trynbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    im 262-236 right now about 2 more months and ill be shredded. 23 hr fast everyday no carbs
    Bench - 405
    Squat-525
    Dead-605

290 lbs

PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    mild tren cycle until sides become too much
    ayeee

why work hard when you can just inject chinese bathtub hormones
    "we cannot be more sensitive to pleasure without being more sensitive to pain"
    -Alan Watts
    https://www.youtube.com/@PhilosophicalSquid

Originally Posted by trynbrah View Post
    im 262-236 right now about 2 more months and ill be shredded. 23 hr fast everyday no carbs
    Damn, sounds intense. What's the one meal look like for you? How many cals in one sitting?

Originally Posted by PhiloSquid View Post
    mild tren cycle until sides become too much
    ayeee
    Don't want this to get this thread shut down but just wanted to mention I'd be really curious to see what the results of cutting + help would look like. Shred quicker? Retain more mass?

wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Doing a actual cut for the first time in three years. I've put on some good mass in some lagging areas and I also think I am done with bulking going forward

Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lightsarefallin View Post
    When you're fasting for ramadan, what does that look like in terms of weight fluctuations/water fluctuations over that period, etc? Do you ever check the scale?
    Im usually good at not eating big right after breaking my fast, its always a date and water then some soup or fruit salad. Then an hour later I eat a plate of food (maybe 800-1100 calories) then mosque for prayer then gym at night and post wo meal. The issue is after that I start craving ice cream or milkshakes and start looking for whats open at that time night lulz. I usually end up gaining 5 lbs by the end of the month.

I will sometimes wake up bloated at sunrise but that goes away and I feel good the rest of the day.

I think the cravings are more intense because I go in 1 day from maintenance/surplus in cals to fasting for 15-18hrs in a day (Ramadan has been in the summer in recent times). If I start from a calorie deficit Im hoping it helps with the cravings.
    "Take account of yourselves before your are brought to account."

You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength -Marcus Aurelius

Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I’ve hit a plateau the past three days
    “If you are born to the iron, you’ll know it the first time you lift” —-Joe Weider

bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Down approximately 12 pounds over the past 6 weeks. Around 192 now and hoping to hit high 170s (at which point I should be pretty well shredded) before truly warm weather comes around in a couple months.

Tracking cals in MyFitnessPal and mostly avoiding alcohol. My lifts have continued to improve, and I think I may have some recomping in progress, which is nice.

Good luck to all.

Im usually good at not eating big right after breaking my fast, its always a date and water then some soup or fruit salad. Then an hour later I eat a plate of food (maybe 800-1100 calories) then mosque for prayer then gym at night and post wo meal. The issue is after that I start craving ice cream or milkshakes and start looking for whats open at that time night lulz. I usually end up gaining 5 lbs by the end of the month.

I will sometimes wake up bloated at sunrise but that goes away and I feel good the rest of the day.

I think the cravings are more intense because I go in 1 day from maintenance/surplus in cals to fasting for 15-18hrs in a day (Ramadan has been in the summer in recent times). If I start from a calorie deficit Im hoping it helps with the cravings.
    Interesting. I'm pretty sure fasting messes with your blood sugar or something like that and spikes your craving for carbohydrates. I've felt this myself as well. I'm on day 3 of cut, dow almost 3 pounds, probably just water, glycogen, and food in some phase of my digestive system. This is more my realistic base weight. I'm hungry, sure, but so busy these days that I just eat what I have to and focus on other stuff.

Originally Posted by bradlehman View Post
    Down approximately 12 pounds over the past 6 weeks. Around 192 now and hoping to hit high 170s (at which point I should be pretty well shredded) before truly warm weather comes around in a couple months.

Tracking cals in MyFitnessPal and mostly avoiding alcohol. My lifts have continued to improve, and I think I may have some recomping in progress, which is nice.

Good luck to all.
    Good progress (srs). I don't foresee myself having any alcohol until the summer but, in the past, I'd sometimes get a beer I wanted to try and keep it in the fridge until my cheat day Friday. It was something I could look forward to during the week. Same thing with special meals or a piece of cake or something like that. I don't feel the need to cheat currently but I know that will come.

Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Interesting. I'm pretty sure fasting messes with your blood sugar or something like that and spikes your craving for carbohydrates. I've felt this myself as well. I'm on day 3 of cut, dow almost 3 pounds, probably just water, glycogen, and food in some phase of my digestive system. This is more my realistic base weight. I'm hungry, sure, but so busy these days that I just eat what I have to and focus on other stuff.

Good progress (srs). I don't foresee myself having any alcohol until the summer but, in the past, I'd sometimes get a beer I wanted to try and keep it in the fridge until my cheat day Friday. It was something I could look forward to during the week. Same thing with special meals or a piece of cake or something like that. I don't feel the need to cheat currently but I know that will come.
    That make sense, I mean something is definitely happening for cravings. Theres also the psychological aspect knowing I'll be fasting again the next day and wont have another chance to clench that craving till the next night.

At least my workouts dont get affected. I have to readjust the time to workout at night but I usually make good progress and have great workouts that month

You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength -Marcus Aurelius

That make sense, I mean something is definitely happening for cravings. Theres also the psychological aspect knowing I'll be fasting again the next day and wont have another chance to clench that craving till the next night.

At least my workouts dont get affected. I have to readjust the time to workout at night but I usually make good progress and have great workouts that month
    The ironic thing on my end is that I tend to lift heavier while cutting

ThePD is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePD is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePD is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePD is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePD is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePD is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePD is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePD is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePD is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePD is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePD is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Kinda let myself get a little soft the last couple years so i've been going hard Omad/carnivore since Jan with a goal of 50lb by May. Weighed in this morn, so far 25 down, 25 left to go. Will continue after May to fine tune.

Khumatmibro is a name known to all. (+5000) Khumatmibro is a name known to all. (+5000) Khumatmibro is a name known to all. (+5000) Khumatmibro is a name known to all. (+5000) Khumatmibro is a name known to all. (+5000) Khumatmibro is a name known to all. (+5000) Khumatmibro is a name known to all. (+5000) Khumatmibro is a name known to all. (+5000) Khumatmibro is a name known to all. (+5000) Khumatmibro is a name known to all. (+5000) Khumatmibro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    250, 14% bf. Right now. Hoping to drop about 10-15lbs and sit around 8% for the summer.

Mirin brah.

If I can hold on to my strength while I cut to 180 I will be ecstatic

ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Every year that I started around this time, for one reason or another I ended up finishing later than I wanted and missed the beginning of beach weather. I changed it up this year and started in January and now I'm almost there. I'm going to try and go leaner than I have ever been and then have a little runway to fill back out and be peak aesthetics for late spring. I'd rather do a quick min-cut at some point if I want to sharper up later than be late again.

gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by viccruise420 View Post
    Too early for that. Cutting for 3 months? God dayum OP. Good for you tho!

But it seems too early. What is your cut plan? All in diet or stepping up cardio too? After 3 months of cutting then what? You just gonna let it go?

April - May is start doing cardio everyday and tighten up the diet, no junk, no processed foods, up the protein and reduce the carbs. Fast from 7pm - 10am. Thats 2 months you could get absolutely ripped for June.
    It depends on how fat you are, how lean you plan on getting and where you live. In the south "summer" begins in April-May. (Super Ded fkn Srs)
    TRUMP 2024

ALL libtards are f@gg0ts (Ded fkn Srs)

Toxic Masculinity

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

United States Army Veteran

White Conservative Heterosexual Male who is not a White Supremecist (Ded fkn Srs)

Originally Posted by Khumatmibro View Post
    250, 14% bf. Right now. Hoping to drop about 10-15lbs and sit around 8% for the summer.
    I'd really like to see a photo of that if you get there.

I really think I'll be able to hit 10% this year. I almost got there last spring.

Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I’m weight training six days a week on a three day split that I repeat. I hit each bodypart twice a week. Sunday is my only day off. I’m progressively increasing the amount of reps on most of my sets from one workout to the next.

I have a pair of 35 pound dumbbells and a pair of 40 pound dumbbells, and one 50 pound dumbbell. On leg day I do drop sets with all three weights doing goblet squats.
    “If you are born to the iron, you’ll know it the first time you lift” —-Joe Weider

AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's around where I am now. I try to start as high as I can get away with to give myself breathing room later on when I need to reduce further. It's not uncommon that the last few weeks of cut, I'm eating 1600 cals.
    Dude you have got to check out the Macrofactor app. I was the same way with my cuts but now using that app the lowest I get is around 2000 cals and I'm getting leaner than I ever used to.
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.
    **Misc Cologne Crew**
    **Raw Denim Crew**

I’m trying to stay at or slightly under 2,000 calories, and I figured out a trick. When I eat spaghetti, I use Garafolo whole wheat noodles from Costco, and one serving is two ounces at 210 calories. I use 8 ounces of Foster Farms 93/7 ground turkey and two 8 ounce cans of tomato sauce.

The trick is to use 3 ounces of noodles for 315 calories, and as long as I don’t eat a piece of fruit as a snack, I can be slightly under 2,000 calories for the day and still be full after dinner.

Originally Posted by Ace Corona View Post
    I’m weight training six days a week on a three day split that I repeat. I hit each bodypart twice a week. Sunday is my only day off. I’m progressively increasing the amount of reps on most of my sets from one workout to the next.

I have a pair of 35 pound dumbbells and a pair of 40 pound dumbbells, and one 50 pound dumbbell. On leg day I do drop sets with all three weights doing goblet squats.
    I used to do this and have fond memories of it. 3 days on, 1 day off. No excuses, balls to the wall. It was more during a mass-gaining phase, though. I really couldn't logistically do this now even owning my own gym. It's a lot of effort and energy to devote so good on you for being consistent with this training approach!

Originally Posted by AvengeMe View Post
    Dude you have got to check out the Macrofactor app. I was the same way with my cuts but now using that app the lowest I get is around 2000 cals and I'm getting leaner than I ever used to.
    Will take a look - thanks! I'm an old fuk now writing all my macros using pen and paper while listening to vinyl and grumbling about spotify. Seriously, I have years' worth of note books literally FILLED to the brim with macro breakdowns of all my days. I'll sometimes consult last years' for helpful notes and to see what I was doing when.

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ive been cutting, starting to look good. probably going to start my own OG spring cutters crew thread

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ace Corona View Post
    I’ve hit a plateau the past three days
    weight loss isnt linear. you cant plateau in 3 days. your bodies just being normal.

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Anyone else cutting at the moment?
    Down over 30 lbs since last summer and looking to lose 10 more but been stalled for a few weeks.

Doing low carb & intermittent fasting, with OMAD on weekends.

None of my clothes fit me and I've had to buy 2 new belts. LOL.

Seeing good definition and vascularity, but still fluffy midsection; it's always the last to go and most difficult to get rid of.
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    Down over 30 lbs since last summer and looking to lose 10 more but been stalled for a few weeks.

Doing low carb & intermittent fasting, with OMAD on weekends.

None of my clothes fit me and I've had to buy 2 new belts. LOL.

Seeing good definition and vascularity, but still fluffy midsection; it's always the last to go and most difficult to get rid of.
    I used to be 50 pounds heavier wearing size 38 jeans so I know these feels lol

J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I started last week, going with strict keto for a couple months to kick things off. My goal is to be in single digits by summer

J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Lifting heavy while cutting is key. If you don't convince muscle to stick around, you'll burn through it along with the fat.

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I used to be 50 pounds heavier wearing size 38 jeans so I know these feels lol
    I am down 50 lbs from my peak weight when I was competing.
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak