Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is real
    Peaceful warrior in Christ.

sharkbite1000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sharkbite1000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sharkbite1000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sharkbite1000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sharkbite1000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sharkbite1000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sharkbite1000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sharkbite1000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sharkbite1000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sharkbite1000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sharkbite1000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by sharkbite1000 View Post
    BAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAH INCEL!!!!

I didn’t reply cause I have a life and don’t jump when you say. I am not even in the same room as her at the moment so no she wouldn’t respond to what I say to her (even if an incel miscer like you who has never been with a woman says what to say).

She is from Sweden and has a long term boyfriend…sorry? Are you her boyfriend?

You can’t get any more incel jealousy as N0rds…

NEWSFLASH!! You don’t know this girl and wouldn’t ever have a chance with her, so why are you so mad?

You must be her boyfriend and you’re mad you won’t ever feel her again after my *misc confirmed* massive penis stretched her tight tiny white euro Swedish puss.
    EDIT: N0rds (incel/jealous euro cuck) even edited his post to increase the minutes of his self count down await my (alpha) reply. So incel…loser, get a life (SRS)

sharkbite1000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sharkbite1000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sharkbite1000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sharkbite1000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sharkbite1000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sharkbite1000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sharkbite1000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sharkbite1000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sharkbite1000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sharkbite1000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sharkbite1000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by swordplay76 View Post
    This is real
    It is; even posted proof pic.

Have fun jerking off to it cuckold

N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    BAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAH INCEL!!!!

I didn’t reply cause I have a life and don’t jump when you say. I am not even in the same room as her at the moment so no she wouldn’t respond to what I say to her (even if an incel miscer like you who has never been with a woman says what to say).

She is from Sweden and has a long term boyfriend…sorry? Are you her boyfriend?

You can’t get any more incel jealousy as N0rds…

NEWSFLASH!! You don’t know this girl and wouldn’t ever have a chance with her, so why are you so mad?

You must be her boyfriend and you’re mad you won’t ever feel her again after my *misc confirmed* massive penis stretched her tight tiny white euro Swedish puss.

EDIT: N0rds (incel/jealous euro cuck) even edited his post to increase the minutes of his self count down await my (alpha) reply. So incel…loser, get a life (SRS)

It is; even posted proof pic.

Have fun jerking off to it cuckold

Just proved hes full of lies, and has some random image of *a girl*....

But not a current one, much less swedish, much less "cheating on her BF with him"

This is literally pajeet incel fantasy story time, trying to impress a bunch of dudes on a bodybuilding forum, for some odd reason.

MАGА 2024. I rep pаtriots, and neg anti-american phægots. "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later." most of the day, but I give when I can.
    Z4 is a frauding phægot. *not financial advice as I am not your financial advisor*
    Jayarbie‎ deeply defends pædophiles, like MinisterofChildGrooming.
    suave2000 is a confirmed Tunneler.

Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Was his name Scotty, and her name Fiona?
    “If you are born to the iron, you’ll know it the first time you lift” —-Joe Weider

Originally Posted by N0rds View Post

Just proved hes full of lies, and has some random image of *a girl*....

But not a current one, much less swedish, much less "cheating on her BF with him"

This is literally pajeet incel fantasy story time, trying to impress a bunch of dudes on a bodybuilding forum, for some odd reason.

Have fun jerking off to my smash pic. You’re an incel.

Feels good smashing young 19yo Swedish poon and posting proof pics on the Miscz

Btw, cuck! I give you permission to jerk to my smash

N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I honestly feel so terrible, she’s going back home on Tuesday morning. Her long term boyfriend (since she was 15!!) would be crushed if he knew a loser with a dirty big fat massive fat thick penis like me was smashin’ his tight pure young Euro pooossee with my dirty massive thickness (I am legit 6.75 in girth plus I’m legit 8.75…let’s just call it 9 inches long irl). I am legitimately one of the most biggest penises in the history of the human race (don’t care if you think I am faking; I will gladly PM your wife a soon pic of a real man…PPS, your wife doesn’t want your all peeen she wants my MASSIVE FAT peen)..

Anyway, inb4…”pics”….i have pics .
    Here you virgin losers, jerk off to the sloot that I railed and ruined for every other man on planet earth with my massive penis…you cuckolds….

I feel really bad that this innocent beautiful 19 year old girl is going to get rammed by my massive penis and end up with some random small penis miscer.
    Last edited by sharkbite1000; Today at 01:17 PM.

LMAO at salty negs.

I have pics of my girl, she said not to post but I don’t care.

LOL at the salty negs I’ve been getting.

If you want to jerk for to sloppy seconds just ask…
    FUK!!! Finally you admitted you wanted to see the pics

I will gladly post the pictures good sir.

all you had to say is that you wanted to see them.

But yeah. Here they are below…have fun jerking your small penis cuckolds (btw: I stretched out with my ginormous confirmed 6.25 inch thick penis)

She was a sweet girl, sex was good and her poosey was ultra tight. But then every girl I’ve ever had sex was ultra tight due to my extremely large penis

Posted for posterity.

He already has edited his first post.

Yes, I updated the time, while I was waiting for you to prove what you're saying (and not just a random image).

Dudes not with a swedish chick.

Probably snuck a picture of his friend's older sister.

edit:

Have fun jerking off to my smash pic. You’re an incel.

Feels good smashing young 19yo Swedish poon and posting proof pics on the Miscz

Btw, cuck! I give you permission to jerk to my smash

lmao, that never happened. You have zero proof. I don't even want to see any nudity, just proof of what you claim.

But you cannot prove anything, since its your pajeet F-A-N-T-A-S-Y

MАGА 2024. I rep pаtriots, and neg anti-american phægots. "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later." most of the day, but I give when I can.
    Z4 is a frauding phægot. *not financial advice as I am not your financial advisor*

Originally Posted by Ace Corona View Post
    Was his name Scotty, and her name Fiona?
    Her name wasn’t Fiona and my name isn’t Scotty? I’m actually unsure what these names reference…but next Swedish girl I absolutely ruin with my giant penis I’ll ask her if Fiona is a common name in Sweden just for you.

Last edited by sharkbite1000; Today at 01:17 PM.

Posted for posterity.

He already has edited his first post.

Yes, I updated the time, while I was waiting for you to prove what you're saying (and not just a random image).

Dudes not with a swedish chick.

Probably snuck a picture of his friend's older sister.

edit:

lmao, that never happened. You have zero proof. I don't even want to see any nudity, just proof of what you claim.

But you cannot prove anything, since its your pajeet F-A-N-T-A-S-Y

Yep I edit a spelling error in in my OP

Yep I edit a spelling error in in my OP

You're not even in contact with her.

Do you even know the girl in the picture you have??? or is that a creepshot.

You're not even in contact with her.

Do you even know the girl in the picture you have??? or is that a creepshot.
    Yep, I had sex with her and we enjoyed a wonderful night together. She’ll go home to her boyfriend and pretend nothing ever happened and I (hopefully) will find a girl here to date and love and be with.

Registered Elephant BigElephant's Avatar
    BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You obviously don't feel bad at all, and you're a piece of shiit for fukking a girl who has a boyfriend.
    See Krackerjacked's sig

OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    SHEEEIIIIT how did this Oct 2023 joindate not get banned already for being such a massive loser lmao, mods be slackin'
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg incel threads on sight crew
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

Yep, I had sex with her and we enjoyed a wonderful night together. She’ll go home to her boyfriend and pretend nothing ever happened and I (hopefully) will find a girl here to date and love and be with.

... And this is how he avoids the question and further detectiving of the topic, by pretending he can no longer contact her.

fukkin lmao, hes pulling a "you wouldn't know her, she goes to a different school" no contact excuse

Originally Posted by BigElephant View Post
    You obviously don't feel bad at all, and you're a piece of shiit for fukking a girl who has a boyfriend.

Yeah, not so concerned now, that we know the story is completely made up, probably is no "BF" and shes not "going back to sweden".

Probably his ex, or a creepshot, or some pics from long ago

Originally Posted by BigElephant View Post
    Nope, don’t care she’s a millennial who’re. Why should I care? Hope her bf back home enjoys her hollowed out parts

Originally Posted by OneLegSquats View Post
    SHEEEIIIIT how did this Oct 2023 joindate not get banned already for being such a massive loser lmao, mods be slackin'
    Don’t know, don’t care. Don’t care if I’m a loser. I lost the proof pics like old school laws dictate

... And this is how he avoids the question and further detectiving of the topic, by pretending he can no longer contact her.

fukkin lmao, hes pulling a "you wouldn't know her, she goes to a different school" no contact excuse

Yeah, not so concerned now, that we know the story is completely made up, probably is no "BF" and shes not "going back to sweden".

Probably his ex, or a creepshot, or some pics from long ago
    I don’t know her that well? We just had sex? She doesn’t go to school she’s 19 and is travelling and enjoying life?

Why are you so into this?

Girls like sex with guys even if they have a boyfriend….?

I don’t know her that well? We just had sex? She doesn’t go to school she’s 19 and is travelling and enjoying life?

Why are you so into this?

Girls like sex with guys even if they have a boyfriend….?

You have no proof of anything, aside from a generic picture. Nothing.

because I know you're lying, by breaking down things.

You're left with nothing but an image, and a story...

Don’t know, don’t care. Don’t care if I’m a loser. I lost the proof pics like old school laws dictate

Pics prove nothing, aside from you have a girl picture on your phone.

Could be from anytime, from any place.

And since you refuse to provide ANY proof of your wild claims (aside from having a single pic), we can write off your story as just pajeet jerkoff material for you.

Gross.

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This feels like the golden bull altmaxing.

Take a creep shot of some random prostitute then come up with an elaborate larp story to go with it.

I bet if you zoom in on the pic you’ll see the whores crack pipe

You have no proof of anything, aside from a generic picture. Nothing.

because I know you're lying, by breaking down things.

You're left with nothing but an image, and a story...

Pics prove nothing, aside from you have a girl picture on your phone.

Could be from anytime, from any place.

And since you refuse to provide ANY proof of your wild claims (aside from having a single pic), we can write off your story as just pajeet jerkoff material for you.

Gross.

Incel miscers: Post pic for proof!!!

Sharkbite1000: posts pic for proof

Incel miscers: pics prove nothing

WTF??

Why do you care if some random guy you don’t know and will never meet had sex with some travelcel cheating gutter sloot?

I’m just gonna assume you’re from Europe and have some weird protectionism to random euro who’res

Incel miscers: Post pic for proof!!!

Sharkbite1000: posts pic for proof

Incel miscers: pics prove nothing

WTF??

Why do you care if some random guy you don’t know and will never meet had sex with some travelcel cheating gutter sloot?

I’m just gonna assume you’re from Europe and have some weird protectionism to random euro who’res

You didn't post proof.

You posted a single random image. Could be of anyone, anytime, anywhere.

I'm literally trying to get you to prove your wild fantasy, and you are 100% unable to do anything but screech about editing, and screech about being horny, even though none of us want to see any nudity, we are asking for PROOF OF YOUR WILD STORY....

Originally Posted by ezmac31 View Post
    This feels like the golden bull altmaxing.

Take a creep shot of some random prostitute then come up with an elaborate larp story to go with it.

I bet if you zoom in on the pic you’ll see the whores crack pipe

It’s not, I’m not a golden bull insecure Asian.

If I was golden bulling it then tomorrow I’d post another thread about some other sloot I smashed…I’m not smashing any other sloot tomorrow or this weoeend cause I can’t smashes often. I’m not a Chad, just a homo miscer that decided to post a smash here and suddenly everyone is jealous and angry that another man had sex (and posted proof) with someone they’ll never meet

You didn't post proof.

You posted a single random image. Could be of anyone, anytime, anywhere.

I'm literally trying to get you to prove your wild fantasy, and you are 100% unable to do anything but screech about editing, and screech about being horny, even though none of us want to see any nudity, we are asking for PROOF OF YOUR WILD STORY....
    Again, I posted proof.

Why are so Into this?

TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP just sent me pics with the girl!!!

Originally Posted by TryingMen View Post
    OP just sent me pics with the girl!!!

Unaware; but I’m not black if that’s what you’re trying to get at

ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It’s not, I’m not a golden bull insecure Asian.

If I was golden bulling it then tomorrow I’d post another thread about some other sloot I smashed…I’m not smashing any other sloot tomorrow or this weoeend cause I can’t smashes often. I’m it a Chad, just a homo miscer that decided to post a smash here and suddenly everyone is jealous and angry that another man had sex (and posted proof) with someone they’ll never meet
    You practically begged misc to ask for a pic. Super eager to tell your story and talk about your dong when no one cares and nobody asked.

All the makings of a larp

Originally Posted by ezmac31 View Post
    You practically begged misc to ask for a pic. Super eager to tell your story and talk about your dong when no one cares and nobody asked.

All the makings of a larp
    Yes, I begged misc so I could post the pic as a “uh-ah incel” I have a pic; assuming these incels would just be like “oh snap, gjdm you actually smashed a random euro travelcel sloot”…instead we get these mentally ill incels crying about how another man had sex with a random girl they’ll never ever meet…

“Nobody cares nobody asked”…literally every thread about a girl miscers BEG for pics..when then get it…hurrr durrr you’re faking it…fukin no wonder no one posts here anymore

Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ngl you come across as mad weird and even if this were true can you logically see what a waste it is to talk about and why nobody believes you?

Coming across like a spaz attempting to brag and then raging multiple posts calling everyone jealous when a red no avi no identity alt makes a big claim

Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)