Page 192 of 222 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,760 of 6640
    FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BigJohnny999 View Post
    Waitress I number closed last night had me over for some sexy time tonight. Will post more details later
    sick kunt
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

Registered B.B.C. (srs) calisthenicsm8's Avatar
    calisthenicsm8 is not very helpful. (-500) calisthenicsm8 is not very helpful. (-500) calisthenicsm8 is not very helpful. (-500) calisthenicsm8 is not very helpful. (-500) calisthenicsm8 is not very helpful. (-500) calisthenicsm8 is not very helpful. (-500) calisthenicsm8 is not very helpful. (-500) calisthenicsm8 is not very helpful. (-500) calisthenicsm8 is not very helpful. (-500) calisthenicsm8 is not very helpful. (-500) calisthenicsm8 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by novawildcat25 View Post
    so by your logic a female has 11k rep power and you're red? LOL
    white knights smh
    Made a mold of own wiener and fukced myself crew

NightLife Is MyLife CoolBoyyBeatz's Avatar
    CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I need to approach more...running out of numbers once again smh.

There's this rocker looking chick that's been going to my gym that I've been making eye contact with. Was gonna approach her last night at the gym but by the time I was about to, she was walking out the door. She has red hair, red lipstick. Always had a thing for those type of chicks just don't really see them around
    Military Minded

USMC Officer (Tentitve January 2019)

Misc Approaches

Retired POF King

SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol i was messing around with a brah at school today (pretending to fight) and we accidentally tripped over a girl lmfao. I saved the day by panic approaching (brb falls over a girl nearly smashes her face ''ur cute, sup?'')

op was embaress.

girl i approached yesterday asked me out. is this real tea
    Last edited by SpagHeddy; 09-17-2013 at 03:00 PM.

FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Had a ****ty day 2, was feeling down, thought my skills were ****. Went to mall and got an instant date which went better than usual.
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

SnatchStuffer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnatchStuffer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnatchStuffer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnatchStuffer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnatchStuffer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnatchStuffer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnatchStuffer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnatchStuffer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnatchStuffer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnatchStuffer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnatchStuffer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by FeelTheFear View Post
    Had a ****ty day 2, was feeling down, thought my skills were ****. Went to mall and got an instant date which went better than usual.
    how'd you manage that brah? details of the set?

Originally Posted by SnatchStuffer View Post
    how'd you manage that brah? details of the set?
    First when I went to the mall i started doing sets to get social. I did a lap with this chick and hung out with her a bit, number closed her, then opened another chick walking past and said she was pretty and merged sets like "hey this is my friend brianna" LOL. Hotter girl was leaving for 6 months on saturday so I just ******** closed (tried to number close but she wouldn't let me). Then after that I just approached another and commented on what she was wearing, continued conversation with basic questions like "what are you up to here?" "Where are you from?" "do you go to school here?" etc, and weaved my own stories and comments into the convo. Hooked her. Figured out her logistics were good.

Really, hooked set + good logistics = instant date.

If you have been talking with a female for a few minutes the instant date should be the obvious next step. Even if her logistics don't seem great, you should still suggest the instant date, and false time constraint yourself if you want ("it'll only be like 10 minutes, i gotta go to a meeting...")

Told her lets go hang at the food court so we went there. Was thinking of being physical while walking there but decided I didn't need to yet. When we were sitting I just focused on having a good convo with her, keeping good eye contact, goofing around and making her laugh, and making her invest into the interaction. I knew she was hooked already so I sort of just needed to be witty and hold the conversation and she would invest into it and chase me. While we were sitting I was just touching her a little bit on her hands/arms to test how receptive she was. Also was touching her legs with mine under the table. She wasn't resisting it so I knew that she was fairly comfortable. (i've definitely started doing the "mining for gold" **** that brad says, where you touch a girl a little bit and see if she responds well, if she does then ramp it up). I also said in response to something she did "oh my god i love you, can I hug you?" so I got up and side hugged her while she was sitting down. Seems awkward, however the reason for it was I was just trying to establish some physicality early on as a test to see how she would react (and it went well).

Afterwards the mall was closing so we walked to her car. I was more physical while we were walking, put arm around her, around her waist, pulled to closer to me, bumped into her, etc. Just little stuff nothing crazy. She was still more sheepish than I would've liked but meh. Then asked her what she was doing later and she said she was watching a movie at her friends house. So I asked if I could come. She said yes (but it still sounded flakey). Then hugged her goodbye. Made sure it was a nice long hug, and i picked her up too. It's funny cause she was sheepish but as soon as it was time to hug me, she loved it. Weird.
    Last edited by FeelTheFear; 09-17-2013 at 08:25 PM.

SnatchStuffer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnatchStuffer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnatchStuffer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnatchStuffer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnatchStuffer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnatchStuffer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnatchStuffer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnatchStuffer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnatchStuffer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnatchStuffer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnatchStuffer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    First when I went to the mall i started doing sets to get social. I did a lap with this chick and hung out with her a bit, number closed her, then opened another chick walking past and said she was pretty and merged sets like "hey this is my friend brianna" LOL. Hotter girl was leaving for 6 months on saturday so I just ******** closed (tried to number close but she wouldn't let me). Then after that I just approached another and commented on what she was wearing, continued conversation with basic questions like "what are you up to here?" "Where are you from?" "do you go to school here?" etc, and weaved my own stories and comments into the convo. Hooked her. Figured out her logistics were good.

If you have been talking with a female for a few minutes the instant date should be the obvious next step. Even if her logistics don't seem great, you should still suggest the instant date, and false time constraint yourself if you want ("it'll only be like 10 minutes, i gotta go to a meeting...")

Told her lets go hang at the food court so we went there. Was thinking of being physical while walking there but decided I didn't need to yet. When we were sitting I just focused on having a good convo with her, keeping good eye contact, goofing around and making her laugh, and making her invest into the interaction. I knew she was hooked already so I sort of just needed to be witty and hold the conversation and she would invest into it and chase me. While we were sitting I was just touching her a little bit on her hands/arms to test how receptive she was. Also was touching her legs with mine under the table. She wasn't resisting it so I knew that she was fairly comfortable. (i've definitely started doing the "mining for gold" **** that brad says, where you touch a girl a little bit and see if she responds well, if she does then ramp it up). I also said in response to something she did "oh my god i love you, can I hug you?" so I got up and side hugged her while she was sitting down. Seems awkward, however the reason for it was I was just trying to establish some physicality early on as a test to see how she would react (and it went well).

Afterwards the mall was closing so we walked to her car. I was more physical while we were walking, put arm around her, around her waist, pulled to closer to me, bumped into her, etc. Just little stuff nothing crazy. She was still more sheepish than I would've liked but meh. Then asked her what she was doing later and she said she was watching a movie at her friends house. So I asked if I could come. She said yes (but it still sounded flakey). Then hugged her goodbye. Made sure it was a nice long hug, and i picked her up too. It's funny cause she was sheepish but as soon as it was time to hug me, she loved it. Weird.
    Is it really true what tyler says about openers: that they truly don't matter at all? im VERY new to pick up, haven't even really started yet, the amount of great info out there is incredible, but at the same time overwhelming. but i can already tell that once i get the interaction going a little bit, it's really not as scary. the hardest part for me is the approach itself.

Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CoolBoyyBeatz View Post
    Going to the RSD free tour/Hotseat in Austin this week. Thursday is the free tour. Sat/Sun is the hotseat. Been waiting MONTHS to see Juliens infield. Ready for my mind to be blown
    Pepper your angus for Julien fingering girls on dance floor then sticking said fingers into tylers mouth.

lol reminds me of "hurr durr kino, KINO DURR"

Good job at the close though, definite improvements!

^To snatchstuffer (strong name). It does not matter. Opener is highly overrated. You can go up to a girl and bark like a dog for an opener. It's completely irrelevant. just approach
    "Do not try to fake passion, because eventually somebody will come along who is truly passionate and they will fuking embarass you"- Ryan Doris

Registered B.B.C. (srs) calisthenicsm8's Avatar
    calisthenicsm8 is not very helpful. (-500) calisthenicsm8 is not very helpful. (-500) calisthenicsm8 is not very helpful. (-500) calisthenicsm8 is not very helpful. (-500) calisthenicsm8 is not very helpful. (-500) calisthenicsm8 is not very helpful. (-500) calisthenicsm8 is not very helpful. (-500) calisthenicsm8 is not very helpful. (-500) calisthenicsm8 is not very helpful. (-500) calisthenicsm8 is not very helpful. (-500) calisthenicsm8 is not very helpful. (-500)

Made a mold of own wiener and fukced myself crew

BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I need to approach more...running out of numbers once again smh.

There's this rocker looking chick that's been going to my gym that I've been making eye contact with. Was gonna approach her last night at the gym but by the time I was about to, she was walking out the door. She has red hair, red lipstick. Always had a thing for those type of chicks just don't really see them around
    There's a girl like that at my gym too, fukkin hnnnnng. She's always there with her husband, as is known by all my friends as "punkrock beezy"

Originally Posted by SnatchStuffer View Post
    Is it really true what tyler says about openers: that they truly don't matter at all? im VERY new to pick up, haven't even really started yet, the amount of great info out there is incredible, but at the same time overwhelming. but i can already tell that once i get the interaction going a little bit, it's really not as scary. the hardest part for me is the approach itself.
    For the sake of being new to game, just assume that you can use anything as an opener...because you can.

So the other day I was at Buffalo Wild Wings and I was sitting at the bar waiting for my friends to show up. When they did there was like a 30 minute wait on a table, one of the waitresses that we have had before front loaded us to her table that was just cleared (this has actually happened to me many times, it really pays to befriend the servers and people that work in bars and restaurants in general).

I'll make a long story as short as possible. I met this girl at the gym over a year ago, hadn't talked to her in about a year before I saw her working at BDubs. I talked to her and was cool with her, but one of my friends was trying to get with her so I never really made an effort. He ended up getting her number and never trying to hang out with her. I was just being my normal self, but I was talking lots of **** (which is something I commonly do to waitresses, or any kind of hired gun) and every time she would have a free minute she would keep coming back for more. She started getting more into my personal space, so I took a sexual turn with the conversation because I felt like that was the direction it needed to go. I don't remember exactly what I said, but it was something along the lines of "Hot wings are my favorite thing in the world. Well, blowjobs, sex, beer and then hot wings. The first three are a given.". To which she asked why I liked blowjobs more than sex, blah, blah, blah. I kept it going for about an hour, then when I was getting ready to leave I suggested that she come over after she gets off. She had a babysitter so she couldn't, I had her walk me outside and I walked her far enough away that she wasn't in line of sight from where she worked. I got her number and told her to let me know if she wanted me to come to her place after she got off, tried for a make out but didn't get it.

I didn't hear from her by 1130, so I just crashed out (had to wake up at 530 for work anyways). She ended up texting me just after midnight. Ended up going over the next day and beat guts, hung out for like an hour and then bounced. She's been texting me nonstop trying to get me to come over again. I might go over tonight, she's pretty hot and fun in bed but I don't want to set too much of a precedent for me coming over more than once or twice per week.

She had actually mentioned that I made her feel comfortable about sex which was why she was comfortable with having me over right after meeting me which is ultimately the goal.
    "When the apocalypse comes, there's gonna be nothing but smoke and dust. All you granola eating, nonsmoking motherf*ckers are gonna be coughing, wheezing, and whining while I take over what's left. "

"You could leg press, but that's gay" -Mark Rippetoe

SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

http://www.youtube.com/user/GoldJacketLuke/videos
    prefer this guy over any rsd/pickup guy.

approached 1 today, went for number and didn't get it (i don't give my number out to ppl i just met / whatever *leaves*).
    will see that bish around at school.

JordanCABJ is just really nice. (+1000) JordanCABJ is just really nice. (+1000) JordanCABJ is just really nice. (+1000) JordanCABJ is just really nice. (+1000) JordanCABJ is just really nice. (+1000) JordanCABJ is just really nice. (+1000) JordanCABJ is just really nice. (+1000) JordanCABJ is just really nice. (+1000) JordanCABJ is just really nice. (+1000) JordanCABJ is just really nice. (+1000) JordanCABJ is just really nice. (+1000)
    my problem here is that i dont feel confident around girls.. everytime i wanna approach one i feel like idk what id say and that i dont look good at the moment. i know im good looking, so many girls tell me but i just feel awkward and not confident when i have to approach a random girl alone.. any tips? normally its just a girl walking around campus or in the mall that i wanna approach but i end up not doing it..

I lift, therefore I am novawildcat25's Avatar
    novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    5 girls are coming over to have dinner with my two roommates and myself. Wish me luck.

novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    5 girls are coming over to have dinner with my two roommates and myself. Wish me luck.
    hnnggg didn't number close though, fuark. their apartment is right next to mine so i gotta work on this

HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sup guys. yesterday I bought a few self help books. one is called "the pick-up game". the other is something like "how to have confidence and power in dealing with people" or something similar. im more than halfway through the first one and its really interesting and I feel it will be helpful. he suggest working on one thing at a time so im just trying to be positive at all times and display a happy attitude. this is very difficult for me. ive been told many times that I just look miserable all the time, which I usually am, and I know one girl in my hs actually stopped talking to me because of it. she said she thought I hated her cause I was so miserable (untrue by the way). I haven't done any approaches but ive been trying to improve my outlook like I said and maintain eye contact with girls. ive had some more small talk with that girl in my class and im not really nervous to talk to her anymore. baby steps, right? lol

in other news, I decided wtf and im going to my first party ever Friday night. my bros will take me to the best one. I wont drink but im going to try to socialize with everyone. this is about more than just girls for me. im trying to improve my social/intimate life as a whole. ive heard its pretty easy to socialize with girls at parties so worst case scenario I want to get a few numbers. wish me luck brush will update on the books and party. good luck guys
    *Our Body Fat Percentage is Too Damn High Crew.. Time to Cut*
    Pitt Panthers
    Pacer Nation

ImmaGrump is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ImmaGrump is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ImmaGrump is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ImmaGrump is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ImmaGrump is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ImmaGrump is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ImmaGrump is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ImmaGrump is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ImmaGrump is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ImmaGrump is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ImmaGrump is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Hell man, lemme get in on this. Never had much game in high school, but being a junior in college.. I think I should see what this whole pickup thing is.

NattyMight is on a distinguished road. (+10) NattyMight is on a distinguished road. (+10) NattyMight is on a distinguished road. (+10) NattyMight is on a distinguished road. (+10) NattyMight is on a distinguished road. (+10) NattyMight is on a distinguished road. (+10) NattyMight is on a distinguished road. (+10) NattyMight is on a distinguished road. (+10) NattyMight is on a distinguished road. (+10) NattyMight is on a distinguished road. (+10) NattyMight is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In on this. Will attempt sets this week, will return next with updates
    **Always Rep Back Crew**
    **Hardstyle Crew**
    **EDM Crew**
    **Survived the Official Getting Ibby Laid Thread Crew**

"Zyzz's memory will live on, and his spirit will show through today's youth."

text game is hard

CaptCharisma7 is not very well liked. (-100) CaptCharisma7 is not very well liked. (-100) CaptCharisma7 is not very well liked. (-100) CaptCharisma7 is not very well liked. (-100) CaptCharisma7 is not very well liked. (-100) CaptCharisma7 is not very well liked. (-100) CaptCharisma7 is not very well liked. (-100) CaptCharisma7 is not very well liked. (-100) CaptCharisma7 is not very well liked. (-100) CaptCharisma7 is not very well liked. (-100) CaptCharisma7 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Been watching a bunch of Julien RSD videos on Youtube at work. Excited to test a new mindset the next time I go out.
    * Vikings * T'Wolves * Lightning * Twins *

//Pokemon Crew//

FC: 0189-8989-4432

NightLife Is MyLife CoolBoyyBeatz's Avatar
    CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    On the road on my way to Austin. 11 hour drive FML
    Military Minded

USMC Officer (Tentitve January 2019)

Misc Approaches

Retired POF King

BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    On the road on my way to Austin. 11 hour drive FML
    You ever been before?
    "When the apocalypse comes, there's gonna be nothing but smoke and dust. All you granola eating, nonsmoking motherf*ckers are gonna be coughing, wheezing, and whining while I take over what's left. "

Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HammerDance45 View Post
    sup guys. yesterday I bought a few self help books. one is called "the pick-up game". the other is something like "how to have confidence and power in dealing with people" or something similar. im more than halfway through the first one and its really interesting and I feel it will be helpful. he suggest working on one thing at a time so im just trying to be positive at all times and display a happy attitude. this is very difficult for me. ive been told many times that I just look miserable all the time, which I usually am, and I know one girl in my hs actually stopped talking to me because of it. she said she thought I hated her cause I was so miserable (untrue by the way). I haven't done any approaches but ive been trying to improve my outlook like I said and maintain eye contact with girls. ive had some more small talk with that girl in my class and im not really nervous to talk to her anymore. baby steps, right? lol

in other news, I decided wtf and im going to my first party ever Friday night. my bros will take me to the best one. I wont drink but im going to try to socialize with everyone. this is about more than just girls for me. im trying to improve my social/intimate life as a whole. ive heard its pretty easy to socialize with girls at parties so worst case scenario I want to get a few numbers. wish me luck brush will update on the books and party. good luck guys

Good chit bro. As a beginner focus on inner game, and small things like eye contact. My outlook on life has improved drastically. Meditate, go to the gym, and have FUKING FUN!
    "Do not try to fake passion, because eventually somebody will come along who is truly passionate and they will fuking embarass you"- Ryan Doris

MeatSandwitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatSandwitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatSandwitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatSandwitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatSandwitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatSandwitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatSandwitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatSandwitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatSandwitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatSandwitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatSandwitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is all a crock of shiet. LOL @ rsd fanboys, pua****s and etc... preaching inner game and natural game. You're all drones. RSD are nothing but scammers and cultists. The amount of hypnotism, nlp and manipulation they use is ridiculous. I can't believe to this day, people still fall for their shiet. Tyler and Jeffy just mass approach and take whatever they can get just like most pua "gurus". You idiots know that the only reason you're having success with women is because you're aesthetic and slightly above average in height right? If you guys wanna get laid more, learn an instrument, make lots of money, get aesthetic or work on your status. Cold approaching is a huge waste of time. It's all a numbers game. Getting numbers mean nothing. Always go for the same day lays and be aggressive.

Originally Posted by MeatSandwitch View Post
    This is all a crock of shiet. LOL @ rsd fanboys, pua****s and etc... preaching inner game and natural game. You're all drones. RSD are nothing but scammers and cultists. The amount of hypnotism, nlp and manipulation they use is ridiculous. I can't believe to this day, people still fall for their shiet. Tyler and Jeffy just mass approach and take whatever they can get just like most pua "gurus". You idiots know that the only reason you're having success with women is because you're aesthetic and slightly above average in height right? If you guys wanna get laid more, learn an instrument, make lots of money, get aesthetic or work on your status. Cold approaching is a huge waste of time. It's all a numbers game. Getting numbers mean nothing. Always go for the same day lays and be aggressive.
    can't read cause all the red on the screen is distracting.

if you don't believe it, gtfo of this thread and have fun fapping alone

MeatSandwitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatSandwitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatSandwitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatSandwitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatSandwitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatSandwitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatSandwitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatSandwitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatSandwitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatSandwitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatSandwitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I believe that some of you really are having success meeting women but IT'S NOT BECAUSE OF THE PUA BULLSHIET, it's because you're aesthetic or you have something else going for you. Trust me, these gurus are nothing but internet marketers and scammers. The only legit guys are ones that are tall and good looking like Paul Janka and even Mystery. Mystery has a lot of mental issues though. Have you ever notice how RSD coaches ALWAYS contradict what they're saying? That's classic cult behavior to confuse their followers and make them more vulnerable. Not to mention they delete any post that goes against them on RSDnation. Have fun filling your minds with all this PUA nonsense. It takes some guys a few years, some a few months and some a few weeks to see through the bullshiet. Goodluck brahs.

Originally Posted by MeatSandwitch View Post
    Goodluck brahs.
    i don't spend my money on their stuff, so i really dont care. for people who do, im sure they at least feel better about themselves, which in turn helps their game with women.

and yeah, i'd say im aesthetic (facially). you sayin' you aren't bro?

BrunoTheBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrunoTheBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrunoTheBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrunoTheBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrunoTheBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrunoTheBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrunoTheBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrunoTheBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrunoTheBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrunoTheBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrunoTheBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How come you guys only pick up ugly chicks?
    I've skimmed through most of this thread and the highest i've seen was a 5.5/10.

Originally Posted by BrunoTheBandit View Post
    How come you guys only pick up ugly chicks?
    I've skimmed through most of this thread and the highest i've seen was a 5.5/10.
    That's PUA's for ya brah. They mass approach and take what you can get. And then they write field reports on some PUA forum and overrate the girl. PUA wouldn't even be the right term to describe them. More like sex beggars.

i don't spend my money on their stuff, so i really dont care. for people who do, im sure they at least feel better about themselves, which in turn helps their game with women.

and yeah, i'd say im aesthetic (facially). you sayin' you aren't bro?
    Nope, not aesthetic at all and neither are my friends and I can see the look of disgust on females when we try to talk to them. Some are nice and friendly but it's more of a "I'm just going to be nice to this guy because with a face like that, I know his life is rough"

Nothing wrong with my confidence neither, I'm just brutally honest.
    Last edited by MeatSandwitch; 09-19-2013 at 10:45 AM.

Originally Posted by Francis333 View Post
    Good chit bro. As a beginner focus on inner game, and small things like eye contact. My outlook on life has improved drastically. Meditate, go to the gym, and have FUKING FUN!
    Eye contact is so small, but so huge at the same time. When I first started learning about game I would pick something to work on until I got good with it. When I started concentrating on eye contact and tonality my results went through the roof. I could feel a shift in my game. I think there's too many people out there that are trying to learn advanced theory, but all they have to do is hold eye contact, speak strongly and be themselves.

Page 192 of 222 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 ... LastLast