Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19
    Old Navy is just really nice. (+1000) Old Navy is just really nice. (+1000) Old Navy is just really nice. (+1000) Old Navy is just really nice. (+1000) Old Navy is just really nice. (+1000) Old Navy is just really nice. (+1000) Old Navy is just really nice. (+1000) Old Navy is just really nice. (+1000) Old Navy is just really nice. (+1000) Old Navy is just really nice. (+1000) Old Navy is just really nice. (+1000)

Escalation Density Training (EDT)

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Body Weight: 161.0 Pounds

Escalation Density Training-A Six-Week Workout Plan

We are in our fourth week of EDT and continue to increase the amount of work we do in each session.

I have also begun marketing my show, the 2013 NGA Alabama Natural Open Bodybuilding, Figure, Physique and Bikini Championships, a Super Pro Qualifier, and the 2013 NGA 'Old Navy' Natural Master Pro Bodybuilding and Master Pro Figure Classic.

Both of these events will take place in Homewood (Birmingham), Alabama on July 13. For more information, please visit our show site: www.NGAAlabamaOpen.com

Supplements:

I use the award winning AAEFX Flex Wheeler Signature Series

Kre-Alkalyn EFX PRO Pre-Workout Energy and Muscle Activator
    Nytric EFX PRO Vascularity and Muscle-Pump Intensifier
    CELL RUSH Post Workout Muscle Cell Re-fueling System
    LBA PRO Liquid Amino Acid and Protein Complex
    LG5 PRO Liquid Glutamine and Cell Volumizer
    K-OTIC Hardcore Psychoactive Performance Igniter
    NF-PRO 100% Pro-Grade Whey Protein

Old Navy
    Scott "Old Navy" Hults
    Natural Master Professional Bodybuilder
    Master Certified Personal Trainer
    Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Contest Judge
    Show Promoter, Posing Coach

My Web Site: www.BodyBuildingSenior.com

Old Navy is just really nice. (+1000) Old Navy is just really nice. (+1000) Old Navy is just really nice. (+1000) Old Navy is just really nice. (+1000) Old Navy is just really nice. (+1000) Old Navy is just really nice. (+1000) Old Navy is just really nice. (+1000) Old Navy is just really nice. (+1000) Old Navy is just really nice. (+1000) Old Navy is just really nice. (+1000) Old Navy is just really nice. (+1000)

Eight, Eight and 20's

Friday, February 15, 2013

Body Weight: 159.6 Pounds

Eight, Eight and 20's

Today we took a break from Escalation Density Training (EDT) and did a program I call 8-8-20. It's a heavy weight program consisting of two sets of 8 reps followed by one set of 20 reps using the same weight that is used for the two 8 rep sets. Good endurance work. Fun!

Announcing the 2013 NGA Alabama Natural Open Bodybuilding, Figure, Physique and Bikini Championships, a Super Pro Qualifier, and the 2013 NGA 'Old Navy' Natural Master Pro Bodybuilding and Master Pro Figure Classic.

Both of these events will take place in Homewood (Birmingham), Alabama on July 13. For more information, please visit our show site: www.NGAAlabamaOpen.com

All American EFX is a major sponsor of both the NGA Alabama Open Championships and the NGA 'Old Navy' Master Pro Classic.

Supplements:

Old Navy
    Scott "Old Navy" Hults

Eight, Eight and 20's

Friday, February 22, 2013

Body Weight: 158.6 Pounds

Eight, Eight and 20's

This week we continued a program I call 8-8-20. It's a heavy weight program consisting of two sets of 8 reps followed by one set of 20 reps using the same weight that is used for the two 8 rep sets. Good endurance work. Fun! My clients and I like this program. The 20-reps sets rock.

Announcing the 2013 NGA Alabama Natural Open Bodybuilding, Figure, Physique and Bikini Championships, a Super Pro Qualifier, and the 2013 NGA 'Old Navy' Natural Master Pro Bodybuilding and Master Pro Figure Classic.

All American EFX is a major sponsor of both the NGA Alabama Open Championships and the NGA 'Old Navy' Master Pro Classic.

Supplements:

Old Navy
    Scott "Old Navy" Hults

Eight, Eight and 20's

Monday, February 25, 2013

Body Weight: 159.2 Pounds

Eight, Eight and 20's

Chest and Triceps

This week we continued a program I call 8-8-20. It's a heavy weight program consisting of two sets of 8 reps followed by one set of 20 reps using the same weight that is used for the two 8 rep sets. Good endurance work. Fun! My clients and I like this program. The 20-reps sets rock.

We did machine chest press, incline chest press, flat bench chest/flies, standing cable chest press, triceps push downs, v-bar push downs, rope pulls, and single cable pulls.

100 crunches rounded out the workout.

Supplements:

Old Navy
    Scott "Old Navy" Hults

Eight, Eight and 20's

Friday, March 1, 2013

Body Weight: 158.8 Pounds

Eight, Eight and 20's

Back and Biceps

We did Lats Pull Down, Seated Machine Rows, Bent Over Dumb Bell Rows, Reverse Grip Bent Over Bar Bell Rows, Pull Ups, Dumb Bell Curls and Cable Biceps Curls.

100 crunches rounded out the workout.

Supplements:

Old Navy
    Scott "Old Navy" Hults

Allergies Test

Monday, March 11, 2013

Body Weight: 159.0 Pounds

I've had some chronic sinus problems for the past six months (for the first time in my life) so the doctor put me on a week of strong antibiotics to clear up my sinus' so I can go in today for a full-blown allergy test to see if we can find out what's going on. Because of the particular antibiotic I was on the doc said I couldn't do any heavy lifting because it could cause tendon damage. So, other than working with my PT clients, I took last week off from heavy training.

Supplements:

Old Navy
    Scott "Old Navy" Hults

Allergies Test Results

Friday, March 15, 2013

Body Weight: 158.0 Pounds

LAST POST: I've had some chronic sinus problems for the past six months (for the first time in my life) so the doctor put me on a week of strong antibiotics to clear up my sinus' so I can go in today for a full-blown allergy test to see if we can find out what's going on. Because of the particular antibiotic I was on the doc said I couldn't do any heavy lifting because it could cause tendon damage. So, other than working with my PT clients, I took last week off from heavy training.

RESULTS: After being 'stuck' with 32 needles and than shot with 32 more, my results came back NEGATIVE for any and all chemicals, trees, grass, bugs, cats, dogs and cockroaches. LOL. I have zero allergies. But, that leads to the questions of what's going on with my sinuses. So yesterday I went for a CatScan of my sinuses to see if there is any blockage that could be causing me problems. I'll see my ENT doc on Monday and go over the results.

Meanwhile, I did do a strong back and biceps workout today with my training partner. It felt good to be lifting again.

Supplements:

Old Navy
    Scott "Old Navy" Hults

Judging Shows

Thursday, April 4, 2013

I always look forward to the start of the bodybuilding contest season when Bruce and Carol Johnson present their first-of-the year show in Georgia, on the first Saturday in April, the Georgia State SNBF Championships. This was the very first natural show I entered back in 2005. Over the years I competed in several SNBF shows and enjoyed each one.

On Saturday, I am judging the 2013 Georgia State SNBF Championships. How Cool.

The following Saturday, April 13, I will be the Head Judge for the 2013 NGA Georgia Open Championships in Atlanta.

Supplements:

Old Navy
    Scott "Old Navy" Hults

Chest & Triceps

Monday, April 8, 2013

My workout partner and I completed a strong chest and triceps workout today. I like heavy lifting.

I thoroughly enjoyed sharing the judging duties with four other pros at the 2013 Georgia State SNBF Championships Saturday in Suwanee, GA. Although we had 110 bodybuilding, physique, bikini and figure athletes (160+ with crossovers), the show ran smoothly and the competitors had a great time showing in front of a very enthusiastic and supportive sold-out audience.

Next Saturday, April 13, I will be the Head Judge for the 2013 NGA Georgia Open Championships in Atlanta.

Supplements:

Old Navy
    Scott "Old Navy" Hults

sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just checking out the journals. Glad to see you are still on here and as strong as ever! And busy!
    National Competitor

Originally Posted by sixzebra View Post
    Just checking out the journals. Glad to see you are still on here and as strong as ever! And busy!
    You too. I hope your training is going well. Any comps upcoming? I'm doing mostly judging, promoting and MCing shows these days.

Regards, Old Navy.
    Scott "Old Navy" Hults

Back, Biceps & Shoulders

Friday, April 12, 2013

My workout partner and I completed a strong back, biceps and shoulder workout today. We did several heavy 8 rep sets.

Tomorrow, April 13, I will be the Head Judge for the 2013 NGA Georgia Natural Open Championships in Atlanta.

Supplements:

Old Navy
    Scott "Old Navy" Hults

Chest & Triceps

Monday, April 15, 2013

Body Weight: 159.0 Pounds

My workout partner and I completed a strong chest & triceps workout today. We did several heavy 8 rep sets using dumb bells and machines.

I had a great time as Head Judge and Master of Ceremonies on Saturday at the 2013 NGA Georgia Natural Open Bodybuilding, Figure, Physique and Bikini Championships in Atlanta. It was a fun show and the competitors and audience thoroughly enjoyed the event.

Supplements:

Old Navy
    Scott "Old Navy" Hults

Turning 70 next week

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Body Weight: 161.0 Pounds

My workout partner and I completed a strong legs and calves workout on Monday and chest & triceps workout today. We did three sets of heavy lifting with 8 rep, 8 rep and 20 rep sets for each exercise.

Looking forward to turning 70 on Sunday, April 28th.

Supplements:

Old Navy
    Scott "Old Navy" Hults

70 Somethings

Monday, April 29, 2013

Body Weight: 160.0 Pounds

I celebrated my 70th birthday with my family on Sunday.

Today, to mark the start of another decade of fitness, I did a 70 Somethings workout, including 70 push ups, 70 pull ups (not all at once), 70 sit ups, 70 jumping jacks and 10 flat bench chest presses lifting 70 pound dumb bells. My workout partner gave me a good spot on the bench press set. A great workout!

Supplements:

Old Navy
    Scott "Old Navy" Hults

Judging a Pro Am this Weekend

Friday, May 24, 2013

I am on my way this afternoon to Montgomery, Alabama to judge the 2013 NANBF Capital Classic, a Bodybuilding, Figure, Bikini and Physique IFPA Pro Qualifier and an IFPA Pro Show.

Supplements:

Old Navy
    Scott "Old Navy" Hults