Closed Thread
Page 169 of 313 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 219 269 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,070 of 9367
    Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nykwan View Post
    I'm in the NW 'burbs in Arlington Heights. What are you doing in Illinois for 4months? Work?

Yeah, I'll try to post more regularly just to keep motivated. This winter wasn't too good to my workouts with no time cause of work and alot of nagging aches and pains. But I've been hitting it hard the past few weeks, and started to diet down for summer. What sucks is I didnt' really gain anything this winter cause I didnt' get to workout as much. So a year went by, and I'll still be the same weight as last year.

I stay out of Misc these days. Immature people and online anonymity is guaranteed to lead to stupid posts.

Wow...after not posting for like a few months, it still says I need to spread out my reps before I can even rep anyone again. They need to put a time limit on that cause I don't really go to the other forums so I'm limited by who's in here.
    You didn't gained anything but I am sure you're still ripped. Now you'll just get ripper.

I just lurk the misc when I do cardio and not thing is good on tv to watch. It helps so I don't have to look at the clock every minute and feel like it is forever. lol

Originally Posted by shark206 View Post
    Sup sexy ! I came back with the wifey pic.
    Why thank you sir. Pics of the wifey nao...

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    No kidding? I always stay in Arlington Heights when I go up to Chicago.
    A new gay relationship has begins.

:}

Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    That's you EVO, and hiding and nori.

Ps. Hello simley you always have homies here
    Que?

Morning all!
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No kidding? I always stay in Arlington Heights when I go up to Chicago.
    I actually just moved here last Fall, but ket me know next time you're up here.
    Where in Arlington Heights do you stay? I'm right in the downtown area.
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just leaving this here for those of us cutting.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143329433
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    You didn't gained anything but I am sure you're still ripped. Now you'll just get ripper.

I just lurk the misc when I do cardio and not thing is good on tv to watch. It helps so I don't have to look at the clock every minute and feel like it is forever. lol

Why thank you sir. Pics of the wifey nao...

A new gay relationship has begins.

Que?

Morning all!
    negged!

I actually just moved here last Fall, but ket me know next time you're up here.
    Where in Arlington Heights do you stay? I'm right in the downtown area.
    Actually we stayed at Elk Grove Village, but always go to Mitsuwa. Next we're up there, we'll have to train together.
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm hoping to get ripped by end of May. We'll see how the body hold up though. I strained a RC in the back of the right shoulder last night. I knew I shoulda stopped doing lateral raises when I felt a little twinge, but kept going. Lower back still feels like I need to crack it all the time from the last back injury a few weeks ago. And the Gracilis muscle in the right leg still gets sore and really tight cause of a tear almost 2 years ago.

I started doing front levers on the pullup bar last night cause I saw it on youtube, and omg...I am soooo sore. I can't hold it long, but I can get to the full horizontal position and hold a full sec or two before having to drop back to a hang. Did a couple sets of 5, which is alot more than I thought I'd be able to do. I was worried I wouldn't be able to get even 1 and just look stupid.
    My vids

negged!

Actually we stayed at Elk Grove Village, but always go to Mitsuwa. Next we're up there, we'll have to train together.
    Thats really close to me. I'm probably 5 min from Mitsuwa. I just went there for ramen the other week.
    My vids

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thats really close to me. I'm probably 5 min from Mitsuwa. I just went there for ramen the other week.
    LOL, I'm just there to check out the hot chicks.

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by schmack View Post

Thanks for the head up bro, but I am done with logging for awhile.

inb4schmackisabsnrep.png

I'm hoping to get ripped by end of May. We'll see how the body hold up though. I strained a RC in the back of the right shoulder last night. I knew I shoulda stopped doing lateral raises when I felt a little twinge, but kept going. Lower back still feels like I need to crack it all the time from the last back injury a few weeks ago. And the Gracilis muscle in the right leg still gets sore and really tight cause of a tear almost 2 years ago.

I started doing front levers on the pullup bar last night cause I saw it on youtube, and omg...I am soooo sore. I can't hold it long, but I can get to the full horizontal position and hold a full sec or two before having to drop back to a hang. Did a couple sets of 5, which is alot more than I thought I'd be able to do. I was worried I wouldn't be able to get even 1 and just look stupid.
    Dang injures suck. Well I m not hurt or anything but I feel like my knees joint needed some lube. When I squat the last couple times, it feels kinda wierd. Feels like my joints are grinding together.

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for the head up bro, but I am done with logging for awhile.

inb4schmackisabsnrep.png

Dang injures suck. Well I m not hurt or anything but I feel like my knees joint needed some lube. When I squat the last couple times, it feels kinda wierd. Feels like my joints are grinding together.
    All I wanna do is lift things up and put them down

No logging in this one bro just a product review in the bb.com review section. I told Matz I can't since I got no time to log in general and he said just review it.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

All I wanna do is lift things up and put them down

No logging in this one bro just a product review in the bb.com review section. I told Matz I can't since I got no time to log in general and he said just review it.
    I see. Then I probably will apply for it, but at the same time, I want to the Juggernut because there is a chance to go to the Arnold for next year.

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Supsup!

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

SWEET NO logging require. thanks for the heads up.

nykwan - sup bro. you already shredded as zyzz
    manlet - stfu before ill canoe powerbomb your arse into a pile of indian food.
    hosum - sup bro

reps oon spread fellas.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    SWEET NO logging require. thanks for the heads up.

nykwan - sup bro. you already shredded as zyzz
    manlet - stfu before ill canoe powerbomb your arse into a pile of indian food.
    hosum - sup bro

reps oon spread fellas.
    Please be sure to have localfool to be in that pile of indian food with me.

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    still cutting

trying to hold on to strength

Please be sure to have ShayZ to be in that pile of indian food with me.
    Fixed!

Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    still cutting

trying to hold on to strength

[img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/161/938/bruce%20lee%20water.jpg[img]
    I like to hold up strength but is not happening for me. feelsbadman.jpg.

Fixed!
    Yes, I would take DanceShayz too.

Yes, I would take DanceShayz too.
    She still posting in that lesbo thread?

She still posting in that lesbo thread?
    LOL I don't think so, but I do troll on her fb once awhile when I get bored.

LOL I don't think so, but I do troll on her fb once awhile when I get bored.
    Strong stalking *******...

link please?

Strong stalking *******...

link please?
    You don't even have an active fb account *******.

You don't even have an active fb account *******.
    I have an active stalking fb account.

Time to start building... norinicole's Avatar
    norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post
    Yeah that would suck. Or you could tell him to put one in now, one in later? I'm pretty sure Evo has some kind of assymetric boob fetish.
    Ha ha ha.

Originally Posted by AOD86GT View Post
    Likewise-looking at yours gives me full of lust and want to sin
    I don't believe you. Don't you have a gf or something?

Originally Posted by TheSmiley View Post
    &&& Hi Nori. Now you see me
    YAY!!!!

$68..

Does the guy who wears it ejaculate money?

Afternoon guys!!!
    Mrs. Hessunit as of May 11, 2013

I have an active stalking fb account.
    I never see you logon fool. You should logon to troll sometimes.

Originally Posted by norinicole View Post
    Ha ha ha.

I don't believe you. Don't you have a gf or something?

YAY!!!!

Afternoon guys!!!
    I don't know about ejaculating money, but I sure can ejaculate protein if you're on a bulk.

Depending on how much the escort charges..

wait wut?

I never see you logon fool. You should logon to troll sometimes.
    Troll who?

wait wut?

Troll who?
    Random ppl. I troll Swole female friends all the times. lol He got some real good looking friends.

Random ppl. I troll Swole female friends all the times. lol He got some real good looking friends.
    That's why I think Myko is sandbagging about chicks, he's probably parlaying 10 chicks.

Time to start building... norinicole's Avatar
    norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't know about ejaculating money, but I sure can ejaculate protein if you're on a bulk.
    Sorry Evo, I get my protein elsewhere.

wait wut?

Ha ha ha.
    Mrs. Hessunit as of May 11, 2013

That's why I think Myko is sandbagging about chicks, he's probably parlaying 10 chicks.
    He is not only parlaying. He is teasing, pleasing and hedging 20 chicks at a time.

Sorry Evo, I get my protein elsewhere.

Ha ha ha.
    GNC and Popeye will charge you an arm and a leg. I am giving them out to you for free.

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Forever.alone..
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Closed Thread
Page 169 of 313 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 219 269 ... LastLast