Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    pcinternet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pcinternet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pcinternet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pcinternet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pcinternet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pcinternet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pcinternet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pcinternet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pcinternet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pcinternet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pcinternet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by peng View Post
    There's so much advice and info going around regarding women that I don't know wtf to do anymore. Chloroform is going to become more and more popular.
    Just rape them lol j/k

pcinternet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pcinternet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pcinternet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pcinternet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pcinternet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pcinternet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pcinternet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pcinternet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pcinternet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pcinternet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pcinternet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by evan_42 View Post
    Yes I feel bad for you. But I feel worse for the guys that are complimentary, soft spoken, and just ligitimitly nice to girls who they want to like them. So many girls have been emotionally crippled by these losers that they cant trust anyone. When these girls meet a guy that seems to be to good to be true they assume he is instead of thinking maybe hes just really great. Almost literally every girl I know has a real trust issue from being used. It prevents good people from finding other good people.

True dat.. Reps to you!!! I'm naturally nice.. I just can't help it, I can be mean to, but right now I like this girl which shes playing hard to get and it driving me crazy... I can't stop thinking about her, but I'm controlling my self to don't contact her...

quintessential0 is just really nice. (+1000) quintessential0 is just really nice. (+1000) quintessential0 is just really nice. (+1000) quintessential0 is just really nice. (+1000) quintessential0 is just really nice. (+1000) quintessential0 is just really nice. (+1000) quintessential0 is just really nice. (+1000) quintessential0 is just really nice. (+1000) quintessential0 is just really nice. (+1000) quintessential0 is just really nice. (+1000) quintessential0 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow. Thank you guys for such a meaningful perspective on life.

Quite grateful, thank you.

I want to play a game... JIGSAW's Avatar
    JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DMBsAmricanBaby View Post
    Don't try so hard when trying to get a girl you like. Seriously.. some guys come off so desperate it's not even funny. I've had a few guys try so hard that they came off as being the perfect specimen, I just can't trust that so I'm automatically turned off by them. I was just thinking this and thought I'd share it with you..it's probably common sense to alot of you but I figured I'd save those who didn't know.. so guys, if you like a girl, act sweet but make sure to be alpha too.. coming off too smooth is a turn off, it just screams "I DESPERATELY WANT SEX WITH YOU!" more than anything.. and besides, guys aren't supposed to be mush pots 24/7!
    my sweet sweet baby gurh.
    I walk amongst you.......but I am not one of you.

I want to play a game... JIGSAW's Avatar
    JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DMBsAmricanBaby View Post
    Don't try so hard when trying to get a girl you like. Seriously.. some guys come off so desperate it's not even funny. I've had a few guys try so hard that they came off as being the perfect specimen, I just can't trust that so I'm automatically turned off by them. I was just thinking this and thought I'd share it with you..it's probably common sense to alot of you but I figured I'd save those who didn't know.. so guys, if you like a girl, act sweet but make sure to be alpha too.. coming off too smooth is a turn off, it just screams "I DESPERATELY WANT SEX WITH YOU!" more than anything.. and besides, guys aren't supposed to be mush pots 24/7!
    Tell'em babygirl
    I walk amongst you.......but I am not one of you.

FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JIGSAW View Post
    Tell'em babygirl
    Go ahead and let that uncontrollable level of thirst spill over after 12 years, dude. That'll show her.
    550/385/655, 285 overhead press, 330 push jerk, 250 weighted dip, 190 weighted pull-up, 413.8 max weighted pull-up, 450 front squat, 365 RFESS, 305 x 2 log press, 400 (per arm) farmer's carry, 370 atlas stone, 31 pull-ups at 247.

www.youtube.com/user/JoeyTheMilitant/videos
    Next competition date(s): November 9th & 10th, 2019.
    Instagram: @hiphopstrongman_reloaded

DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    how the fuk do you people even find these threads from 10+ years ago? I look at the thread listing and the last page has threads that were bumped about a month ago.