Page 138 of 184 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,140 of 5515
    Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by missladyj View Post
    Hmmm...apparently I didn't unsub but now bb.com doesn't always register when there are new posts in some threads :/. Found a few others that I haven't checked, but have new posts without them registering in my cpanel.
    Noticed that too.

Got back from Poland the other day, crazy weekend.
    So trying to catch up to the thread.

Gravy: Happy B-day, and the Norway section looks pretty decent, did you pick up any of the candy/snacks to try ?
    Galindo: Hope your ok and the person who hit you gets charged.
    MLJ: Grats on finding your fitbit! Would have thought one would learn and washing one once
    Muzzie: Sucks about the burglary, for the dieting and lifting just push yourself for a few days and it should come back to normal.
    My story going from obese to fit while battling daily chronic headaches:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155566013&p=1104734533#post1104734533

Summer shred 2015. -final updated posted Sept. 19.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167135911

missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Znik View Post
    MLJ: Grats on finding your fitbit! Would have thought one would learn and washing one once
    ikr, wtf? lol. It blows my mind that I washed it again. Last time it was attached to my shorts and I forgot to remove it. This time, I have no idea how it got wrapped up in the clothes because I had set it on my bed. Before putting the load in the washer, I shook down each piece of clothing. So when I found it in the washer I was like:

Have you ever seen this sign in Norway Znik? http://youtu.be/By95MlAGTjE

Tell us about Poland...did you get wasted again?

Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Have you ever seen this sign in Norway Znik? http://youtu.be/By95MlAGTjE

Tell us about Poland...did you get wasted again?
    Nope, actually didn't even know about it. Some small city in Norway that put it up.

Poland was ... hard. Started drinking at 11 am on Wednesday and didn't really stop until the plane left at 6am on Sunday. Averaged like 3-4 hours sleep each day
    Was awesome though, lots of fun, pub crawling, shopping, delicious food. Drinks and food is pretty damn cheap for us in Poland so we went to a different restaurant every day and pretty much ordered like everything, only ate like half of it (such a waste).
    And while doing some drunken bowling we found out one of our friends is 10x better at bowling drunk than sober/tipsy!

Invented a new drink as well, we were suppose to get some flaming lamborghini, but the bartender had never made em before so she looked up the recipe and started mixing it (in a shaker).
    So instead of this:

We got some thick greenish grey substance covered with whipped cream (since she didnt have any milk or cream) which we named Concrete. It even turned the whipped cream green.
    It kicked like a mule though, so shortly after we ended up at a strip club having a paper money airplane war, much to the enjoyment of the strippers

Went to the Bunkier Klubogaleria as well, pretty awesome place. a six-storey, re-enforced concrete cube built as an air-raid shelter, bunker and anti-aircraft battery by the Germans during WWII turned into a night club.
    Which had a Prodigy party when we were there.

They had some awesome strong Absinthe shots there.

Sadly our paintball session got cancelled since the other team didn't show up (some random guys), and people were too shattered during the day for go-cart, such wussies
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155566013&p=1104734533#post1104734533

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Let's see.
    Measured my arms.
    15 & 3/4 inches.
    kinda surprised at that.
    Lets see how much of that I keep as I de-fat myself.

I have a dog with a really deep and scary bark. nobody breaks into my house.
    I decided I don't need a fit-bit or anything else other than my phone & endomondo app.
    I bike on the designated trail designated for non-motorarized conveyance - all it took was a side mirror just barely grazing my handlebar.
    And i'm not one of those f-tards that jams himself into a spandex leotard and rides down the middle of the lane on a 55mph road at 15 mph.
    I was on the shoulder on my mountain bike so they were either really bad driver's or doing it on purpose.

I thought of Znik last night as I started season 2 of Lillyhammer on Netflix.

caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^I was worried that Znik had given up on us. I'm glad that wasn't the case.

My left arm is currently 12 inches flexed and it doesn't have any definition when relaxed. I'd like to have a tiny bit more of a squared off look to my shoulders, and I'd like to maintain strength there and lean them out some more. Right now I feel like they could be stronger, but they've been adequate for performing most tasks, lol.

if only there was some way for my fitbit to track how many miles i walk trying to find it
    I missed the joke the first time.
    Originally Posted by MuzzieChik786 View Post
    Meh. I've lost all my electronics (every damn thing) in a burgulary last week.
    Most of your pictures and personal writings are lost, then? You mentioned that your account of what happened was in your post history. I'll look that up when I get a chance. That's really awful. I would lose quite a bit of my personal and family history... Back-up pics of your mom would be with family members that you're not speaking to?
    So far, they have been unimpressive lol. I have been so darn lazy lately...maybe the weather?

Have you been getting in the gym regular now Cap, or have you still been going every now and then?
    I saw. You passed on posting pics. Idk, maintainence is hard for most people these days. There should be an honorary award for that. semi-srs

Over the winter I had a hard time getting to the gym for a number of reasons, and I was snowed in with a host who made a lot if calorie dense food. When I finally got into a groove in FL I was going to the gym several days a week and my diet was back on track but then my parents came down and I was eating calorie dense food again. Because I was hitting the gym at that point I did manage to retain or re-gain a bit of muscle, however. All of that was confused by a lot of water retention due to the heat and my period.

I'm back in MA for a bit now, so I won't have any issues with my diet, however I won't have easy access to a gym. I still have an active membership at a gym in another area up here and I have a traveling pass with them but I'd have to use up a lot of gas to get to their sister gym here. I'm looking into other options as well. I've called around before, tho. No-one in my area allows gym use for short stays. For now I'll have some light weights for use at home, plus a mini stepper and an ab roller that my mom left behind. I might consider buying a bar, we'll see. Misc.-my hip has been bothering me.

...I had the wrong first impression abt a wealthy woman that I encountered on the ride from the airport to my place and I'm ashamed. It's not important - it just reminded me that my pre-judgments can be totally off base I'll tell you abt that later.
    Last edited by caprica6; 03-25-2015 at 07:02 AM.
    start where you are

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by caprica6 View Post
    Most of your pictures and personal writings are lost, then? You mentioned that your account of what happened was in your post history. I'll look that up when I get a chance. That's really awful. I would lose quite a bit of my personal and family history... Back-up pics of your mom would be with family members that you're not speaking to?
    Yes. I lost everything.
    All my music.
    All my pics.
    All my writings including the personal biography I was writing of myself and my family's history.
    All the memories of my parents.
    Previous tax documents & other things.
    All my videos.

It's quite depressing. But I'll get over it. Eventually.

It's like my past has been erased completely.
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes. I lost everything.
    All my music.
    All my pics.
    All my writings including the personal biography I was writing of myself and my family's history.
    All my videos.

hopefully some of it will be recovered one day.
    start where you are

Yes. I lost everything.

Sounds horrible, major downside with technology today, you lose so much if things break or get stolen.

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    After my last hard drive crash 6 years ago, lol, flash drives and backups drives everywhere.

Main thing is to have offsite somehow. I cant afford the cloud for my stuff. But I get free safety deposit with my bank accounts and keep a drive there? Its not like I jave anything of value to stash.

MariedwithChildren.bundy
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks guys. Definitely learned my lesson.

I'm putting a sign out from offering a reward for its return. No questions asked. I'm hoping whoever took it still has it.
    Tell where I lie.

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes. I lost everything.
    All my music.
    All my pics.
    All my videos.

hope no newds were included!

TomaShen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomaShen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomaShen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomaShen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomaShen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomaShen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    when should i eat sugar?
    cookies , ice cream etc? before protein intake or aafter? or doesnt even matter?

Great idea-the reward.

Daily/weekly caloric intake is more important.

I found an independently owned gym that let me sign up for just one month. Got in a great full body workout last night plus a tiny bit of cardio.

Also, I finally got a haircut. My hair was halfway down my back when wet. It's wavy so it goes just past my shoulders when dry now. It feels like I shaved .5 lb off my weight.
    start where you are

Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    hope no newds were included!
    Lol. What type of girl you take me as? O_o
    No noods for sure.

Great idea-the reward.

Daily/weekly caloric intake is more important.

I found an independently owned gym that let me sign up for just one month. Got in a great full body workout last night plus a tiny bit of cardio.

Also, I finally got a haircut. My hair was halfway down my back when wet. It's wavy so it goes just past my shoulders when dry now. It feels like I shaved .5 lb off my weight.
    Lol. Mine is down to my bum. I need a haircut too. Might do this weekend.
    Tell where I lie.

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great re gym cap. its nice when you can find an accomodating independent.

Cant do a thing with my hair, probably because I just hit it with the #1 buzz comb ; ]
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

That feel when caprica didn't respond to pm.

Thanks for asking though. So dudes My bike is better shape than it should be considering it was practically ran over at 50mph( I'm not sure, if you're a lawyer reading this, its just a very rough estimate so don't be cheeky)
    I estimate 1k$ in cost in parts. But who knows what'll happen.

I have a lawyer now, I'll be out of the gym for a while. I can't exercise. I probably shouldn't go into specifics. I can walk and hold my own though.
    Last edited by Galindo62; 03-27-2015 at 08:55 AM.
    I used to have an AVI of my traps and neck. I changed it a while back and tried editing my user title but this website is glitched and it will not let me change it anymore.

Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I actually like prodigy. That place looks badass too.

Originally Posted by EjnarKolinkar View Post
    Great re gym cap. its nice when you can find an accomodating independent.

Cant do a thing with my hair, probably because I just hit it with the #1 buzz comb ; ]
    I have one word for you, dreadlocks.
    Last edited by Galindo62; 03-27-2015 at 08:50 AM.
    I used to have an AVI of my traps and neck. I changed it a while back and tried editing my user title but this website is glitched and it will not let me change it anymore.

DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lol. Mine is down to my bum. I need a haircut too. Might do this weekend.
    Originally Posted by EjnarKolinkar View Post
    Self-haircut crew checkin’ in.

I’ll go no-guard on these pro clippers if I’m rushed but I have but if I have the time I’ll use this bad boy:

Took me about few weeks in the beginning to use it safely (cut the living hell out of my head/face in the beginning) but now it’s all smooth sailing.
    Reliable sources of information:
    Alan Aragon http://alanaragon.com/
    Brad Schoenfeld http://www.lookgreatnaked.com/
    Lyle McDonald http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
    Eric Helms & Team3DMJ http://www.youtube.com/user/Team3DMJ

jyjwen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to lose weight quickly?

How to lose weight quickly?A unique weight loss programs is very necessary.
    You can see further details in www health jyjwen com

stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey all im on the community rooms computer so thought id pop in and see whats been going on so I read the last few days posts. Anyway like gravy I just had my 43rd b day on march 24th nothing eventful but one more year older haha.
    Why do I do this weightlifting thing for the last 34 years with all its ups and downs life has handed me? Because each time I came back stronger. NEVER GIVE UP. Gym life is about more than muscles getting bigger and weights going up. Its wisdom discipline dedication humility you name it.

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

(saw this in another thread. my heart bursts each time i look at it. )
    start where you are

i see the above! a hotel shuttle is abt to pick me up.

it's here
    start where you are

missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BioMed admits to fabricating peer reviews - http://www.sciencealert.com/major-jo...g-peer-reviews

Will this be the last LF chat thread?? o.O

kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I know right, everyone vanished. Although i can't talk lol.

How are you MLJ?

Originally Posted by kureransu View Post
    I know right, everyone vanished. Although i can't talk lol.

How are you MLJ?
    It better not be. Headaches been acting up so haven't been active much. The few times I've been visiting there has been like no new posts, sosad

As for the peer review frauds, I would not be surprised if there is a lot of sketchy stuff on published journals and such, being able to slap "Scientifically proven" or something similar on a product is probably worth a good chunk of profit.

Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000)
    ill join in on the lack of conversation. work has been driving me crazy, sending me all over the place, so when i get home, i usually dont feel like doing anything and fall asleep...
    February 2009 - 295lbs - never again...
    May 2011 - 202lbs
    June 2011 - 199lbs
    July 2011 - 192lbs
    August 2011 - 190lbs
    September 2011 - 187lbs
    October 2011 - 185lbs

Few more weeks of cutting and Hummina should become more active ITT as I post more vascularity pics.

Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000)
    February 2009 - 295lbs - never again...
    May 2011 - 202lbs
    June 2011 - 199lbs
    July 2011 - 192lbs
    August 2011 - 190lbs
    September 2011 - 187lbs
    October 2011 - 185lbs

Page 138 of 184 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 ... LastLast