Closed Thread
Page 138 of 329 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 188 238 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,140 of 9862
    PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by TheMatzah View Post
    hospital bill make u shat bricks, brakes n such
    Hospital bills are the leading reason people file for bankrupcy

Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    Sounds steep. Talk to procta, he's an expert on trannys
    hahahah, true!!

TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PLANETGETLOW View Post
    donotwant

SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Honestly bro, and I'm being 100% serious. We never want him to move out. Now that he's older and the time is inevitability coming, it's a mix of feelings. It's scary, sad, excitement, worry, etc knowing that he will be starting his life. His own job, his own family, and his own home.

Another big adjustment for us will be just me and my wife. The only time is was just ME and HER was during the months he was in her belly. Otherwise, it's always been us three. Him being gone will be hard for me......very hard.

Because you don't have a child yet, this is hard for you to materialize but once you become a dad and that bond grows, you'll look back on this and know 110% of what I'm referring to. HOWEVER, some people can't wait until their kids to turn 18 to kick them out.....we're not like that. I know what that's about and vowed to never let me children experience that.
    My Mom and Dad were the same way. Honestly, I could move my family (Me, wife & little girl) back in with them and they would be estatic.
    I never realized just how much you could love something until my little girl was born. It honestly changes your life, mental and physical.

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That and hookers :}
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SpoiledUp View Post
    I never realized just how much you could love something until my little girl was born. It honestly changes your life, mental and physical.
    So true. Ditto for me when my lil warrior was born 8 months ago.

bro-hugs, nohomo

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by AlbinoGerbil View Post
    Hospital bills, formula, diapers, clothes, daycare, toys, eventual dental, car seat (s), strollers, time off work due to illness, etc...

Talk to me in 10 years about unexpected expenses, unforseen set backs, possibility of multiple kids, etc.

:}
    All this and God help you if you ever split with the mother and take on lawyers, courts, child support, hassles with the parenting plan over and over. The mother's new boy friend around your child, custodial interference, child alienation, family counseling on and on.
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    Found out still DVD drive?
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This makes to scared to have kids
    \m/ METALLICA \m/ R.I.P. Cliff Burton:2/10/62-9/26/86
    DIE BY MY HAND, I CREEP ACROSS THE LAND, KILLING FIRST BORN MAN

RAIDERS
    ANGELS
    DUCKS

Fear is for the winter Bonecrshr's Avatar
    Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    am I going to be the only childless poster in here?
    Its not how you swim, its how you hold your breath
    Its not about playing fair in this life, its more about cheating death

InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bonecrshr View Post
    No there is Chargers but he's been castrated.

Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    Found out still DVD drive?
    DVD is obsolete so no!

China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by InvidGurab View Post
    I almost spit out my drink.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Anyone see the new Corvette Stingray 2014? Among other design changes is a completely digital instrument display.

You’re essentially looking at an 8-inch “high-resolution” display that’s fully reconfigurable, and it has three modes that you can scroll through.

Sport Mode features one large, central tachometer, and you can configure it to show different types of information, like G-forces, tire pressure, oil pressure, etc. Race Mode gives you a bar graph tachometer that’s meant for it to be easily read out of the corner of your eye to make sure that drivers keep their eyes on the racetrack. Touring Mode allows drivers to push the tachometer off to the side a bit and make room for infotainment information or navigation information.
    http://www.slashgear.com/chevrolet-s...anel-16265516/

How long until someone jailbreaks or roots it to play movies? :}
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by SpoiledUp View Post
    My Mom and Dad were the same way. Honestly, I could move my family (Me, wife & little girl) back in with them and they would be estatic.
    You said a mouthful there!!
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    That and hookers :}
    You don't pay to have sex....so many freebies out there!!

Anyone see the new Corvette Stingray 2014? Among other design changes is a completely digital instrument display.

http://www.slashgear.com/chevrolet-s...anel-16265516/

LOL, he jumped from kids and family to cars, I think he's adjusting fine!!

anonymous
    you got a friend in me

No Charger now have 335is ChargerOn22s's Avatar
    ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Right here and very happy!

fuk you hooker!
    ALWAYS get a prenup for fuks sake
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Tesla is a sh!tty company to work for

nohomo?

anyone else use it? been on a macro tracking binge lately.

Originally Posted by TheMatzah View Post

nohomo?

anyone else use it? been on a macro tracking binge lately.
    I use the calorie counter app for iphone and ipad. It's useful, has a powerful database of both grocery store foods and restaurant foods - scans barcodes too.

Fear is for the winter Bonecrshr's Avatar
    Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol

Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    well said as always

Originally Posted by mysterylifter View Post
    you got a friend in me
    :}

Originally Posted by ChargerOn22s View Post
    Right here and very happy!
    yeah, I'm doing just fine as well. :}
    Its not how you swim, its how you hold your breath
    Its not about playing fair in this life, its more about cheating death

velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mysterylifter View Post
    you got a friend in me
    What good is a BANNED friend?
    "Evidently Mr. Ringo's an educated man. Now I really hate him."

I use the calorie counter app for iphone and ipad. It's useful, has a powerful database of both grocery store foods and restaurant foods - scans barcodes too.
    Yes, I like it but see some tweaks needed.

Keep moving forward... AlbinoGerbil's Avatar
    AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by velocityrob View Post
    Hmm, I wonder what he did this time.

*edit*

Nvm, I just saw the thread in question.
    Last edited by AlbinoGerbil; 02-21-2013 at 07:00 PM. Reason: no worries
    ★cVc★

Every sixty seconds in Africa, a minute passes.

DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yeah, but will it play my porn on that display?
    ...till we meet again

blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DanND33 View Post
    yeah, but will it play my porn on that display?
    in for answer

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The early bird gets the worm is definitely overrated
    Fugitive Nutrition - The Gummy Keepers

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wife is driving in the snow on the tollroad and over correcting on every slight slide. I'm gonna die...
    ...till we meet again

blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DanND33 View Post
    Wife is driving in the snow on the tollroad and over correcting on every slight slide. I'm gonna die...
    we'll miss ya brah

Originally Posted by velocityrob View Post
    you can never trust someone who has been banned online
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by blkbelt42 View Post
    we'll miss ya brah
    Don't lie.

Closed Thread
Page 138 of 329 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 188 238 ... LastLast