Page 137 of 184 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,110 of 5515
    barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DannPM View Post

"Robert has appeared on CNN, BET, NBC, BRAVO, Good Morning America, FOX and ABC, just to name a few, and he has graciously agreed to speak to our staff."

I'm totally expecting it to be a Dr. Oz-type seminar. But who knows, I might be surprised.
    Say 'Yes' to new adventures: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164965561

TNF

IG: barbr0x

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey guys! *waves*

I have a question for you fitness wizards. After my keto experiment - I did a quick bulk which was dirty as hell. =)

Anyways, within the first 2 weeks of getting off keto, I gained about 10-12 lbs. I've been cheating and eating all sorts since then, and now, a month later, I'm still at the 10-12lb weight gain.

I'm trying to gain a little more before I cut (beginning next week). How come I stopped gaining and have been stagnant since the second week?

And mind you, I'm eating upwards of 2500-3000 calories right now. From 1200-1400 ish.

Ps: I leave for Canada tomorrow so sorry if I don't respond quick enough.
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    woo^

i'll let the experts weigh in on that. maybe there were initial water weight gains, and now there are some actual, dirty gains.

i mentioned the yumpics. i must have been really tired b/c i forgot to add -

jebus o.o re. the pics of Galindo62 and Znik.

Originally Posted by Hummina View Post
    happy birthday, cappypoo!!! you're how old now? 25?

welp, back to work...
    lol. thanks, Hummina.
    Originally Posted by Znik View Post
    Happy birthday ! 21 now ?
    a fifth grader asked me if i was in high school so that was a highlight.

Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    Happy Belated Cap!

Ok, who wants to see Barb in a leprechaun outfit?
    thank you, Nitro. long time no see

eh, I made the mistake of wishing Barb a happy birthday on ******** then she harrassed me into posting again.
    "Every day I come by your house and I pick you up. And we go out. We have a few drinks, and a few laughs, and it's great. But you know what the best part of my day is? For about ten seconds, from when I pull up to the curb and when I get to your door, 'cause I think, maybe I'll get up there and I'll knock on the door and you won't be there. No goodbye. No see you later. No nothing. You just left. I don't know much, but I know that."

(good will hunting)

(don't get me wrong! you were missed.)

Originally Posted by barbrox View Post
    ^^^ I do look lovely in emerald green, but keep kissing and wishing on that Blarney Stone, Nitro.

Thanks for the pics, MrM!

Happy birthday, Caprica!!!

What did you do to celebrate? Hope you're tired for good reasons.

thanks to you and Muzziechik786 also!

dinner and dessert. i'm about 25 mins from the theme parks so we went to a Disney spot that doesn't require admission and i got home late.

over the weekend i saw manatees near Cape Canaveral.
    start where you are

caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Serpentarius,

South Africans perform first 'successful' benis transplant

bb
    c.com/news/health-31876219
    start where you are

missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by caprica6 View Post
    Serpentarius,

bb

The 21-year-old recipient, whose identify is being protected, lost his penis in a botched circumcision...The boy was left with just 1cm of his original penis.
    Oh...my...god...

Freaking horrible.

And how amazing that they could help him. Horrified and enthralled at the same time lol.

Originally Posted by missladyj View Post
    Oh...my...god...
    i've heard of that happening to little babies. can't imagine how?

but this was an 18 y.o who was already sexually active.

pulling quotes:

There have been attempts before, including one in China. Accounts suggested the operation went fine, but the penis was later rejected.

The man was 18 and already sexually active when he had the circumcision.

The procedure is part of the transition from boyhood to adulthood in parts of South Africa.

The operation took place on 11 December last year. Three months later doctors say the recovery has been rapid.

Full sensation has not returned and doctors suggest this could take two years.

However, the man is able to pass urine, have an erection, orgasm and ejaculate.
    start where you are

missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i've heard of that happening to little babies. can't imagine how?

but this was an 18 y.o who was already sexually active.

pulling quotes:

There have been attempts before, including one in China. Accounts suggested the operation went fine, but the penis was later rejected.

The man was 18 and already sexually active when he had the circumcision.

The procedure is part of the transition from boyhood to adulthood in parts of South Africa.

The operation took place on 11 December last year. Three months later doctors say the recovery has been rapid.

Full sensation has not returned and doctors suggest this could take two years.

However, the man is able to pass urine, have an erection, orgasm and ejaculate.
    So terrible! It appears it was a traditional procedure, not actually performed by 'doctors', huh? Somebody needs their witch doctor benis mutilating license revoked...immediately

Poor guy! But really, I am happy that they could help him and that more people will be helped in the future. Science is amazing...

**Someone @ BB.com must really feel intimidated by B.B.C's rofl. Still can't believe that it is censored. -.-

DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^^They said the hardest part (hehehhee) was finding a donor.
    Reliable sources of information:
    Alan Aragon http://alanaragon.com/
    Brad Schoenfeld http://www.lookgreatnaked.com/
    Lyle McDonald http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
    Eric Helms & Team3DMJ http://www.youtube.com/user/Team3DMJ

kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000)

smh...i chuckled though lol

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Serpentarius,

bb
    lmao i love how i randomly pop in here one day and you post this
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That feel when the cute 20 something cutting your hair takes twice as long as it should to give someone a #2 trim by getting stray hairs with scissors, triple checking the evenness of my side burns by standing behind me & putting a finger at the end of each one then moving her fingers up & down while letting her breasts just barely brush up against my shoulders then going back to running her fingers through what was left of my hair looking for stray ones the clippers missed.

Then asking me multiple times as I was leaving if I needed anything else and trying to chat with me about the break in the weather.
    If she wasn't half my age i'd swear she was hitting on me.

although, she did have one of those rings in her nose & those types of girls do seem to go for older men.......

good haircut though.

anyway.

Anyone see that show Last man on Earth?
    Cracks me the hell up.

GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That feel when the cute 20 something cutting your hair takes twice as long as it should to give someone a #2 trim by getting stray hairs with scissors, triple checking the evenness of my side burns by standing behind me & putting a finger at the end of each one then moving her fingers up & down while letting her breasts just barely brush up against my shoulders then going back to running her fingers through what was left of my hair looking for stray ones the clippers missed.

Then asking me multiple times as I was leaving if I needed anything else and trying to chat with me about the break in the weather.
    If she wasn't half my age i'd swear she was hitting on me.

although, she did have one of those rings in her nose & those types of girls do seem to go for older men.......

good haircut though.

anyway.

Cracks me the hell up.
    Pics of haircut? I am re-upping the fade tomorrow at the Boricua barbershop.

Also, I got a monthly subscription to a macaron cookie service in NY/NJ - Dana's Bakery. If this is wholly unhip or something, please don't tell me, because I already signed up. Will post pics when they arrive on Friday, but the google images were mad hnnnnggg.

7/09/14 - 250 lbs
    5/02/15 - 176.2 lbs
    7/31/15 - 187.8 lbs

Losing Fat Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162925161&page=22

BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    a quick drive-by post b/c i'm tired. yesterday (Monday) was my birthday.

i see lots of yums in here.
    happy bday

Originally Posted by BradKemp View Post
    happy bday
    thank you, Brad. soon after i left my rep comment my computer froze and i lost my post. i didn’t mean to leave you hanging out here... i woke up at 3am so i took a virtual tour of your area. some pics of a beautiful home in Alberta popped up as well but i can’t find them now.

a walking tour of Calgary: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pFikTWOZl4 | mute: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URHUBuA9zKc | there are cows mating toward the end of this one. that’s a lot of weight on the ladies: http://youtu.be/pabuM3HSVBU?t=5m51s | hnnggg Banff: http://youtu.be/Lw8gntcmhZo?t=3m55s | Banff: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wETgdf9FM-4 | Canadian Rockies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CMb7yj8Cyk

So terrible! It appears it was a traditional procedure, not actually performed by 'doctors', huh? Somebody needs their witch doctor benis mutilating license revoked...immediately
    Poor guy! But really, I am happy that they could help him and that more people will be helped in the future. Science is amazing...
    **Someone @ BB.com must really feel intimidated by B.B.C's rofl. Still can't believe that it is censored. -.-
    oh i know. it's an unbelievable advance. i have benis mechanics stuck in my brain, thanks to this story.

in other news, i feel like i'm losing size in my legs but my shorts are really tight. my self-perception is so off right now... the scale says i'm heavy. i know i'm retaining water due to the heat and bloating from my . has finally subsided... i look puffy in pics but lean in the mirror. idk what's going on right now.

i need to find and print out full body programs for use with cable weight stations. i think my biggest problem might be not knowing how to progress on the machine. the numbers for the weights aren't straightforward, and i liked going heavy and being in the 5 to 8 rep range.

k. i'm sucking it up now. firstworldproblems.

Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    lmao i love how i randomly pop in here one day and you post this
    you were pretty pre-occupied with size at one time. in the future some guys will opt to have this done as an elective surgery, and big guys will live in fear of their benises being stolen.

someone posted a link to the video of the girl who broke her leg on the leg press but i didn’t click!

That feel when the cute 20 something cutting your hair takes twice as long as it should
    Cracks me the hell up.
    some of my stylists wanted the v?!

i’ve only seen the most recent episode, but yeah, that was pretty cute. i briefly googled to see what the writers had to say about the similarities between it and the graphic/comic series Y: The Last Man. they didn’t list it as an inspiration in the article that i read but a disgruntled fan mentioned Y in a comment. i loved that series and i was looking forward to seeing it as a movie or show but a planned movie version of Y was cancelled last year.

there’s a channel here that’s new to me and i was going to mention it to my brother. i thought he might be interested in producing content for it since it seems like a fledgling station, one that’s open to independently produced shows. then yesterday while flipping through channels i noticed my sister-in-law already had a credit on one of the programs.:P it was something that she had worked on a few years ago.
    Last edited by caprica6; 03-20-2015 at 06:18 AM.
    start where you are

o wut?

testing

https

sweet

i think i'll edit my post above anyway, just in case https is disallowed again.
    start where you are

oh i know. it's an unbelievable advance. i have benis mechanics stuck in my brain, thanks to this story.

in other news, i feel like i'm losing size in my legs but my shorts are really tight. my self-perception is so off right now... the scale says i'm heavy. i know i'm retaining water due to the heat and bloating from my . has finally subsided... i look puffy in pics but lean in the mirror. idk what's going on right now.
    I'm late, but Happy late B Day!

Are you me? I am going through the same thing with scale and clothes, and feeling lean in the mirror as well lol. I have to take pics for the OBF tomorrow...kind of worried to see not much has changed and it's all in my head. We shall see!

someone posted a link to the video of the girl who broke her leg on the leg press but i didn’t click!
    Yea...I couldn't. Can't stand seeing stuff like that lol.

Btw, these last episodes of Walking Dead, I have literally had to look away from the TV for lengthy of amounts of time because it's getting so graphic. Trying to compete with American Horror Story maybe?

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    About to binge watch walking dead this weekend
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    o wut?

testing

https

sweet

i think i'll edit my post above anyway, just in case https is disallowed again.
    All my pictures came back in my thread woooo!

I'm late, but Happy late B Day!

Are you me? I am going through the same thing with scale and clothes, and feeling lean in the mirror as well lol. I have to take pics for the OBF tomorrow...kind of worried to see not much has changed and it's all in my head. We shall see!
    Yea...I couldn't. Can't stand seeing stuff like that lol.

Btw, these last episodes of Walking Dead, I have literally had to look away from the TV for lengthy of amounts of time because it's getting so graphic. Trying to compete with American Horror Story maybe?
    thank you, Miss.

good luck with the obf. you haven't posted pics in a long time.

sorry to hear that aspect is getting even worse. that was one of the reasons why i never got into it. i haven't seen American Horror Story.

Originally Posted by kureransu View Post
    All my pictures came back in my thread woooo!
    wondering what a Cap6 journal would look like

all off topic
    start where you are

Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Matman share in these feels with me, somebody finally hit me.
    Feelsbadman.jpg

Theres was a cop nearby who saw. Asked if I wanted to exchange information or file a report. He said he wasn't allowed to consult me. I filled a report in the end.
    I used to have an AVI of my traps and neck. I changed it a while back and tried editing my user title but this website is glitched and it will not let me change it anymore.

^and this is why i won't ride bikes, too many idiots on the road. Glad you are ok.

on another note, if only there was some way for my fitbit to track how many miles i walk trying to find it

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Damn electronics, so many menu to remember. I go back and forth on android/apple work and home.

Every time im on the iPad at work, im hitting where the buttons and menues are on android stuffs. Drives me nuts. Same with the 23 step process to change my ID every 2 weeks on pad and android phone.

Its like trying to play a video game with a xbox controller....
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Znik, as promised here are the photos from the Norway area of Epcot. Some of the pictures aren't that different from the ones I posted the other day that I found on Google:

7/09/14 - 250 lbs
    5/02/15 - 176.2 lbs
    7/31/15 - 187.8 lbs

Losing Fat Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162925161&page=22

Originally Posted by Galindo62 View Post
    Feelsbadman.jpg

Theres was a cop nearby who saw. Asked if I wanted to exchange information or file a report. He said he wasn't allowed to consult me. I filled a report in the end.
    Can you still ride it or is it toast?

Managed to unsub from the thread w/o realizing once again

Came in looking for Budapest pics...left disappointed

In other news: I found my fitbit. I cleaned so much trying to find it...literally searched behind and under everything (and found other crap in the process). Went through all my clothes, dirty and clean ...and still managed to wash it in the very load I checked for it. To top it off, this is a brand new fitbit that I bought to replace the malfunctioning one that got washed in the washer (it crapped out after working for a day). But, unbelievably, it's perfectly fine. This one is the fitbit zip though so I guess the differences in design / battery saved it. It's crazy how I lost it too...I literally took it off for a second to change my shorts, went to do other stuff, and it was gone. No idea how it ended up in the laundry. I'm going to have to have a special place to put this thing whenever I take it off. Ppl weren't kidding when they said it is easy to lose.

Originally Posted by Galindo62 View Post
    Feelsbadman.jpg

aw. sounds like you're ok?

Originally Posted by GravyVeins View Post
    Znik, as promised here are the photos from the Norway area of Epcot. Some of the pictures aren't that different from the ones I posted the other day that I found on Google:
    Happy Birthday, Gravy! i used to know the order of the pavilions by heart.

...but who was India pavilion? i should find out what the status is on that.

I found my fitbit. .
    share graphs and whatnot when you can!

more later.
    start where you are

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In other news: I found my fitbit. I cleaned so much trying to find it...literally searched behind and under everything (and found other crap in the process). Went through all my clothes, dirty and clean ...and still managed to wash it in the very load I checked for it. To top it off, this is a brand new fitbit that I bought to replace the malfunctioning one that got washed in the washer (it crapped out after working for a day). But, unbelievably, it's perfectly fine. This one is the fitbit zip though so I guess the differences in design / battery saved it. It's crazy how I lost it too...I literally took it off for a second to change my shorts, went to do other stuff, and it was gone. No idea how it ended up in the laundry. I'm going to have to have a special place to put this thing whenever I take it off. Ppl weren't kidding when they said it is easy to lose.
    Meh. I've lost all my electronics (every damn thing) in a burgulary last week. I'm beginning to question my reliance on technology in my life.

If you throw everything on a cloud. You could lose it or yourself to haxors.

If you put it in a seemingly safe place - it is vulnerable to real life thieves.

Blah. Wow, now I'm depressed again. Blah!

I've just returned from Canada yesterday. I need to get back on the dieting train but I'm mentally too relaxed about it. What do?
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

I need to stop skim reading, Happy B Day Gravy!

Another reason why Norway is cool: http://www.superstarmagazine.com/tra...ss-the-world/#

http://youtu.be/By95MlAGTjE

share graphs and whatnot when you can!

more later.
    So far, they have been unimpressive lol. I have been so darn lazy lately...maybe the weather?

Have you been getting in the gym regular now Cap, or have you still been going every now and then?

Originally Posted by MuzzieChik786 View Post
    Meh. I've lost all my electronics (every damn thing) in a burgulary last week. I'm beginning to question my reliance on technology in my life.
    Damn, sorry to hear that. That really sucks.

Hmmm...apparently I didn't unsub but now bb.com doesn't always register when there are new posts in some threads :/. Found a few others that I haven't checked, but have new posts without them registering in my cpanel.

Page 137 of 184 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 ... LastLast