Page 135 of 207 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,050 of 6196
    Registered User Shortofdaybreak's Avatar
    Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by wildabeest View Post
    oh lawd this guy goes to my school. He's in the year below. I never met him but I have heard not so good things about him. His insta makes me cringe so hard

Anyone else know these Sub-I feels?

brb doing EM away
    brb on shift with one of the chief residents
    brb try to present
    brb get cut off 5 seconds into my presentation
    brb chief resident goes off on a tangent on how bullchit patients need to stop coming into ER
    brb chief resident tears into me for wanting to do a CBC, CMP, Lipase, UA, and pregnancy test for young female with abdominal pain
    brb at end of shift get told I did a great job and present well and then receive no feedback on how to improve

is this real life??
    Tell him to stop being a *******. He can't just change his profile URL either. From Palmer to Dalmer in one day LMAO

https://www.instagram.com/doctor.dalmer/
    Misc Gen Surg Crew
    Misc Medicine Crew

Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by WeekndOrNah View Post
    lolllllllllllllllllll

i can't tell if my classmates are dumb or if i'm autist

cuz they all slow as **** while i average 25 seconds/test question and finish ID wet labs way before any of those clowns

brb 4 cases, let's each (4 to a table) split it up and do one
    brb I finish 3 before 2 of them finish working together on 1
    I bet they get laid faster than you though while you sit around wondering for 3 weeks if some girl you're hanging out with wants to smash.
    Misc Gen Surg Crew
    Misc Medicine Crew

Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Potato beast the fact that you have to do research from a "top medical school" in the west coast, BUT can get into any program just spews bullsh!t. You're clearly missing a chromosome since I posted on match day AND on Friday that I got my #3 spot & didn't get into Rush or Case Western Reserve. Stop being a fuking monkey, lol. Too bad you're not as smart as the other miscers who did research between their summers to make themselves more desirable for residency. It's okay, I understand. Must suck knowing that low-tier IMGs match into more competitive specialities and you simply didn't. Later loser. Don't stay too hypernatremic, but I do enjoy the free rent in your head.
    GA

Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    We really should change your name to "potato beast". Can't believe you think a Carib grad can't open up dialysis centers because of his/her med school pedigree. I wonder who has the chip on their shoulder. Stick to being in research. You clearly lack proper social skills considering you use the word "scrub" when trying to have a rebuttal. It's okay, it's not your fault. You do you man. Have to give you respect for being a potato, lack proper vocabulary skills, and being a 5th year medical potato at a "top program". I'm sure cleaning piss test tubes is what you consider as "research", lol.
    GA

Registered User StudentDoctorEM's Avatar
    StudentDoctorEM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StudentDoctorEM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StudentDoctorEM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StudentDoctorEM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StudentDoctorEM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StudentDoctorEM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StudentDoctorEM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StudentDoctorEM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StudentDoctorEM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StudentDoctorEM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StudentDoctorEM has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Everyone needs to chill. Sheesh. I haven't read the entire thread but I sense hate. Medicine is tough enough. Why make it tougher by hating?

muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll leave at this. I'm couples matching with my gf, feel free to check my post history scrub...and even then, the way you phrased that...you realize many of us do research or masters years out of want and not necessity right? But you wouldn't know siht about that being from the bottom of the barrel

And I'm shutting this siht down right now. Only on the misc does some low IQ Caribbean grad try to argue with someone from a top school (srs, no brag brahs, pm me for deets) and tell him about some dreamworld they're living in where FMGs match to Ophtho on the reg and Nephrologists easily make $1.5mil a year by just graduating residency and opening up 5 dialysis centers. It's that easy brahs, a caveman can do it....said no nephrologist ever you fkkin Manlet scum

I'll tell you again, the stuff you mentioned is possible, but very unlikely by someone like you, who chose to financially and career-Wise fukk himself going to the Carib. On top of that, your decision to drop residency doing Lord knows what.... One might have to question your business acumen. Because from my pov, you're an idiot that scavenges for sloppy 2nds

TLDR; go lay down and rot in your Caribbean cot *******

Originally Posted by muscle beast View Post
    I'll leave at this. I'm couples matching with my gf, feel free to check my post history scrub...and even then, the way you phrased that...you realize many of us do research or masters years out of want and not necessity right? But you wouldn't know siht about that being from the bottom of the barrel

And I'm shutting this siht down right now. Only on the misc does some low IQ Caribbean grad try to argue with someone from a top school (srs, no brag brahs, pm me for deets) and tell him about some dreamworld they're living in where FMGs match to Ophtho on the reg and Nephrologists easily make $1.5mil a year by just graduating residency and opening up 5 dialysis centers. It's that easy brahs, a caveman can do it....said no nephrologist ever you fkkin Manlet scum

I'll tell you again, the stuff you mentioned is possible, but very unlikely by someone like you, who chose to financially and career-Wise fukk himself going to the Carib. On top of that, your decision to drop residency doing Lord knows what.... One might have to question your business acumen. Because from my pov, you're an idiot that scavenges for sloppy 2nds

TLDR; go lay down and rot in your Caribbean cot *******
    Take care of yourself potato beast. I look forward to wiping my sh!t with your "research" in some low impact factor journal. I'll just prove you wrong once again as I have in the past and you can go cry to your "gf". Great use of adjectives and words in this reply, by the way. Really shows your level of intellect. It's a shame that society has failed you.
    GA

Taiwanese American Brah wildabeest's Avatar
    wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    MFW reading this thread

1 year band camp survivor

Misc Firearms Crew
    EM PGY1

First powerlifting meet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz1eEy9RaAA
    Squat: 468, Bench: 292, Dead: 500

Originally Posted by StudentDoctorEM View Post
    Everyone needs to chill. Sheesh. I haven't read the entire thread but I sense hate. Medicine is tough enough. Why make it tougher by hating?
    Everybody is chill, but potato beast is having an a meltdown/rage since he lacks common sense & doesn't know the first thing about business.

lol @ him backpedalling and now including the word "possibility" in his argument now. I can't wait to prove this insecure dude wrong...again...for the third time.
    GA

Registered BIG BALLER WeekndOrNah's Avatar
    WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by stevesteve12 View Post
    sup man

you going for nephro now?

how did optho pre-res fellowship go?
    You forgot the first h
    Denver Broncos | Paul George | FC Barcelona | Creighton Bluejays
    808 --> 402 | Former Chef, Future Physician MD2020
    **BIG BALLER CREW**
    *Misc Med Crew*

PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    MS1 checking in. Joined the thread for insight but enjoying the drama more.

Cliffs of potato beasts ignorance:

- MakeABanana posts about nephro job market
    - I post about making >$1 million/annually once you have double digit dialysis centers
    - potato beast says my views are warped in thinking a nephro could make that much and I shouldn't practice medicine. No where does he clarify he's talking about right out of residency, but rather in general.
    - I post info which proves otherwise. Another miscer even agrees on the lucrative aspects of owning dialysis centers.
    - potato goes into hiding
    - potato comes back at me for being an IMG and forfeiting my intern spot. Idiot doesn't realize that you still need to have competitive stats to do a pre-residency.
    - potato changes topics talking about his research and wanting to couples match after I call out why hasn't he started residency yet.
    - potato repeats phrases of "chip on my shoulder" (lol), scrub, and gloating about being in a top program in the west coast.
    - mad that two IMG miscers matched into competitive residencies
    - potato backpedals and says he agreed with my initial post about the "possibility" of making that much, but not coming straight out of residency. No where in his initial post did he mention this, btw, lol. Still believes that as an IMG you can't be as successful as an AMG

No **** potato beast. Which brand new attending do you know can make that much out of training, hence the words in my post, ONCE YOU HIT DOUBLE DIGIT CENTERS

Cliffs of cliffs: potato beast is a potato.

Potato beast legit question - why do you sack ride my d!ck so much but don't give **** to EchoAreOne or FlapoJacko who I know have higher stats than you and matched into EM & IM, respectively? u mad that none of us did research and still got jobs, & you didn't, lol.

Let's guess what potato beast will say. With his limited vocabulary I'm guessing one or more of these in conjunction:

1. Scrub
    2. Something about giving up my intern spot
    3. Something about IMGs not matching
    4. 2025 residency
    5. I'm shutting this down

Potato beast all you need to do is swallow your pride and admit you were wrong & dont know anything about business, & I was right.
    GA

muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lmao. Triggered..

Apparently, owning over 10 dialysis centers has the propensity to make you money.

In other news, Sky is blue, water is wet.

(Also why surgeons own surgery centers. This isn't rocket science but there's a whole page arguing about it. amazing.)
    Misc Gen Surg Crew
    Misc Medicine Crew

santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Glutamine1 View Post
    I love seeing med students who...
    Yeah...you don't gain the right to say this unless you're a resident or above, and right now you're not a med student or a resident. In fact, you're probably lower on the the totem pole than a med student given where you stand. Maybe it's time for you to stop being an *******, get off the misc, and focus on actually landing a job before you're 50?
    -Too cool for crews Crew

ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ayy Lmao, it's been a while since this thread has provided the lols

S34guLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) S34guLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) S34guLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) S34guLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) S34guLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) S34guLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) S34guLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) S34guLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) S34guLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) S34guLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) S34guLL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WeekndOrNah View Post
    [img]h t t p ://i.imgur.com/9qnECyE.png[img]

tbh that's a really cool pic but he's still an attention whoring *******

who the fuk agres to take these pics for him? his attending? lmao
    Man it would be a real twist if it was really you in these photos. Please don't disappoint

Originally Posted by StudentDoctorEM View Post
    Amen brother

Originally Posted by ViktorFrankl View Post
    Ayy Lmao, it's been a while since this thread has provided the lols
    Lmaooo kk yes I did lol @ "potato beast"

DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PuristBrah View Post
    MS1 checking in. Joined the thread for insight but enjoying the drama more.
    pm me your state, I am still hoping another true miscer goes to my school

Jacwald is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jacwald is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jacwald is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jacwald is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jacwald is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jacwald is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jacwald is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jacwald is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jacwald is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jacwald is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jacwald is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    is it possible to do well on the new mcat without taking biochemistry?

dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Who gives a sheit
    autrefois crew

Misc Med Crew

MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by brewguy View Post
    Makeabanana viewing my profile 19 times in the last 2 hours. why?
    It's an old bug that apparently has lasted for over a year. I'm a resident now. Even though I'm in radiology, I don't have time to look at an Aug 2017 profile 19 times.

get b& lol
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Btw, I also lol'd at "potato beast"

LOL

WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by santal0l View Post
    Yeah...you don't gain the right to say this unless you're a resident or above, and right now you're not a med student or a resident. In fact, you're probably lower on the the totem pole than a med student given where you stand. Maybe it's time for you to stop being an *******, get off the misc, and focus on actually landing a job before you're 50?

Originally Posted by S34guLL View Post
    Man it would be a real twist if it was really you in these photos. Please don't disappoint

Amen brother

Lmaooo kk yes I did lol @ "potato beast"
    dude I just posted a pic of myself on the previous page lol
    **BIG BALLER CREW**
    *Misc Med Crew*

Misc. OTO-HNS consult Dr. Horse's Avatar
    Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by muscle beast View Post
    Bro, you seem to be upset and definitely triggered.

Let's get some things straight since you keep crying like a self-loathing fmg *******.

-For starters, I don't remember you taking step or applying to residencies and I wouldn't tell you that you'd fail step without knowing anything about you. FMGs crush steps all the time, who gives a siht. But you seem to think I care about you, I don't.

-RE: nephro. I said you're an idiot, because you are. You said nephrologists can easily make $1.5mil...talk like that is what makes you sound ignorant and starry-eyed. No one said it wasn't possible, but you post as if anyone can just go nephro, then open up 10 dialysis centers and become a $10k/day CEO. It's possible, but 99% of nephros aren't doing that and aren't even close to $1.5mil, let alone a fukin Caribbean grad doing that.

-Not matching. You definitely have a chip on your shoulder and love making siht up. I took a year off for research and couples matching with my girlfriend. I attend one of the top schools in the country on the west coast and could get into a California program based on my school reputation alone. You could score a fukin 270 and couldn't even get into the Family Medicine residency at my program. That's how undesirable you are you fukin scrub. I'm going into academic medicine, potentially GI, maybe cards and not worrying about getting some random categorical surgery spot in bumfuk nowhere. The bottom rungs of our match list is a Caribbean student's wet dream.

-RE: Your decision to leave your categorical surgery spot, which you likely SOAP'd into is a retarded decision and anyone but a starry-eye Caribbean ******* would understand that. You barely matched as it is. Most FMGs in your position would have taken that as a YUUUGE blessing. But no, you seem to think you're going to do this "pre-residency" whatever the fuk it is and then all of a sudden match into ophtho...You're delusional, just as you are in thinking Nephros are"easily making $1.5mil/year". It's possible, but for 9/10 people it's not happening. Ophtho is possible, but for 9999/10000 Carib grads, it's not hapening.

TLDR; Can you please keep my name out of your mouth. You came from a completely siht school, you barely matched, and then made the dumbass decision to drop your spot. You're an anomaly in a sense that you don't see medical students making as dumb of decisions that you are. It's almost as if you have no idea how the real world works and love to dream.

TLDR; TLDR; Good luck with your Residency goals in 2025 bro, and by bro...I mean never my fukin bro, *******.

-
    rekt
    No sir, I don't like it.

SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sooooooooo.....

Gluty and Beasty, does this end when you guys post dik pics or no?
    Plastic/Reconstructive =/= Cosmetic Surgery....

*Mod negged survivor*

Here for a laugh and to escape the grind, don't take too much of what I say too seriously.

Look after your health/body, we only get one shot at it

Originally Posted by SurgeonBrah View Post
    Sooooooooo.....

Gluty and Beasty, does this end when you guys post dik pics or no?
    May the bigger dik win.

Originally Posted by MakeABanana View Post
    May the bigger dik win.
    Das it mane.

DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000)
    any suggestions on last minute review material before CK? I was thinking of going thru my step 1 book pages on drugs, vasculites, renal stuff maybe quickly, and the end review section to keep the random rare stuff straight.

I've been chitposting on /r/medicalschool a lot (started when I got my 3mo ban here) and I guess someone in my class found my username... which is the same as my misc username

hope they don't find my misc posts
    **BIG BALLER CREW**
    *Misc Med Crew*