Page 11 of 225 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast
    PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DaConstantLiftr View Post
    What's the best way for a guy to cold approach a girl?
    Make eye contact first.. If she makes it back.. Smile.. If she smiles back, you're pretty sweet from there on in.. Can even repeat once more to be sure/build the tension a little.. If a girl makes eye contact back and smiles generally she's at least initially interested, if she's not she'll either give a tight/awkward smile or look down/away and generally will avoid making eye contact again..

If there has been the whole smile returned thing, use that to be confident and just start a convo.. See if you can pick something about her like if she's reading a book or clearly going to work or something and comment on that (don't be creepy, try and make it lighthearted and slightly funny).. Have a back up question/comment as well as sooo many times there will be that initial comment, other person is a bit surprised and gives short response, awkward silence... Be ready to go into something more.. Then go with it

Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Nnear View Post
    All other things aside, would you prefer a guy that had:
    1) really good looking face/average skinny-fat body
    2) average face/shredded body with decent size
    Lol I honestly can't decide. Because even though a guy might not be attractive initially, I'll find him attractive if I like his personality. I guess if I really had to choose, it'd be 2 only because I'd feel weird dating a guy smaller than me.

Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AkshullyizDaren View Post
    Why is it that girls are willing to engage in kinkier sex acts with ONS or just non relationship type guys like being spanked, hair pulling, being called little slut etc...

but in a relationship they would never let a bf treat them that way or do the same things

Can't you be satisfied with a relationship and a kinkier sex life or what?

I've never had a ONS (seriously) so I'd get kinky with my bf more because I trust him.

crystalized is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crystalized is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crystalized is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crystalized is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crystalized is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crystalized is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crystalized is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crystalized is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crystalized is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crystalized is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crystalized is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Nnear View Post
    All other things aside, would you prefer a guy that had:
    1) really good looking face/average skinny-fat body
    2) average face/shredded body with decent size
    This is tough for me to decide. Ultimately though I think I'd prefer the really good looking face with average body even though I really value bodily aesthetics, srs.

PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why is it that girls are willing to engage in kinkier sex acts with ONS or just non relationship type guys like being spanked, hair pulling, being called little slut etc...

but in a relationship they would never let a bf treat them that way or do the same things

Refer to the thousand threads on here of guys posting about how they found out their gf has done a particular thing, likes a particular thing, let them do a particular thing and now they can't see her in the same way/gf material etc etc..

LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Which female miscers actually like anal? (srs)

StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lnvictus View Post

Ok, I guess last set of questions for now.

-I have a friend who is 26, and a virgin. How would he be perceived by women in general? How important is a guy's dating history, or even his sexual history?
    -If a guy was a pastry chef, is it unmanly?
    -How can women be passive about pregnancy/ birth? They seem to not give a fuk that babies will cause them immeasurable pain?

Also, thanks to those who replied.
    I think it would really depend on the guy's personality and reason for being a virgin. Ultra religious =/= socially awkward =/= never felt like it was the right girl...etc etc.

Pastry chef is not unmanly. What woman wouldn't want their guy to be a master baker?
    "Baby want me to make you some brownies from scratch?"
    "No"......said no woman ever.

Pain is relative. Pain is also temporary. So yes, while the prospect of 48 hours of labor is terrifying, there will come a point when the pain will end.

This being said...after having a 15-hour gallbladder attack after two 5-mm gallstones lodged themselves in my bile duct (which is rumored to be more painful than kidney stones, and kidney stones are rumored to be more painful than childbirth), the thought of labor doesn't really scare me anymore
    Add me on PSN: stina_saurus

♛MartyMcFly92 is everything I could ever ask for in a man so I quit OKC and POF to marry him Krew♛

♣BOSTON STRONG♣

On the road to aesthetics and never looking back.
    115lbs lost, come at me bros.

eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

They are afraid of being judged. You can definitely have a relationship and kinky sex, but in general that is one of those things that will come as you get older and more comfortable with yourselves.
    ** Eternal Jimmies Crew **
    ** Wish the Front Desk Wouldn't Say Hi to Me Crew **

Redraiders Whiteknight<3 Yero91's Avatar
    Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Question: Why don't I have girlfriend?

Originally Posted by redraider86 View Post
    Herewego.gif

You know how guys get blue balls? Yeah, the same thing happens to women, except that it's an actual ache inside. The second a guy enters her, it's the slightest bit of pressure, but in a good way, and almost a release. It feels like a sigh at the end of a long day. The vagina expands as the penis thrusts so it becomes more and more slick and more comfortable for the woman. Sex can feel different in different positions, but the best way to describe it is an intense building of pressure that finally (hopefully!) ends in what can only be described as minute contractions along the walls. It is as satisfying as a sneeze that you've been holding in but feels a billion times better.
    Congrats, you just gave me my 1st boner of the day.
    *Trading and investing crew*
    *Snizzle77 crew*
    *sniff hard as fukc when i see Redraider86 post so i can smell her perfume, crew*
    *Redraider86 crew*
    *Heart skips a beat when I see Redraider86 post crew*
    *shrine dedicated to Redraider86 crew*
    *saving myself for Redraider86 crew*

CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DaConstantLiftr View Post
    What's the best way for a guy to cold approach a girl?
    My current bf started bc he cold approached me. he came straight up to me and said "Hi, my name is _____". I appreciated his no-bull**** approach.

StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000)

Because it's a ONS. The chances of sleeping with the same guy again are slim to none, so even if the guy IS judging you it doesn't really matter. You're not having anxiety about whether or not you're about to blow your chances for a relationship if you, say, let the guy go around the world rawdog. There's wayyy less awkwardness, less second guessing, less self-consciousness.

Best sex I ever had was a ONS :/...well 3 night stand but same idea lol.

♛MartyMcFly92 is everything I could ever ask for in a man so I quit OKC and POF to marry him Krew♛

♣BOSTON STRONG♣

Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I think a lot of women would become more comfortable in a LTR and therefore more likely to explore their sexuality. A lot of women get caught up in playing the "good girl" because they don't want to be viewed as slooty. Guys don't want to wife sloots so they play the part they think they should.

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution irthumper's Avatar
    irthumper is a name known to all. (+5000) irthumper is a name known to all. (+5000) irthumper is a name known to all. (+5000) irthumper is a name known to all. (+5000) irthumper is a name known to all. (+5000) irthumper is a name known to all. (+5000) irthumper is a name known to all. (+5000) irthumper is a name known to all. (+5000) irthumper is a name known to all. (+5000) irthumper is a name known to all. (+5000) irthumper is a name known to all. (+5000)

I don't know about other girls, but personally, I prefer the kinkier sex while in a serious relationship..because I have more trust in the man im sleeping with and im able to put down my guard and let out all my wildest fantasies.
    -no pain is forever-

CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by irthumper View Post
    I don't know about other girls, but personally, I prefer the kinkier sex while in a serious relationship..because I have more trust in the man im sleeping with and im able to put down my guard and let out all my wildest fantasies.
    this. 100% this.

the longer the relationship, the weirder and more shameless the sex gets.

Registered Phaggot AkshullyizDaren's Avatar
    AkshullyizDaren is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AkshullyizDaren is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AkshullyizDaren is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AkshullyizDaren is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AkshullyizDaren is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AkshullyizDaren is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AkshullyizDaren is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AkshullyizDaren is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AkshullyizDaren is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AkshullyizDaren is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AkshullyizDaren is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by StinaSaurus View Post
    Because it's a ONS. The chances of sleeping with the same guy again are slim to none, so even if the guy IS judging you it doesn't really matter. You're not having anxiety about whether or not you're about to blow your chances for a relationship if you, say, let the guy go around the world rawdog. There's wayyy less awkwardness, less second guessing, less self-consciousness.

Best sex I ever had was a ONS :/...well 3 night stand but same idea lol.
    See, this is what I find depressing
    MN Misc Crew

Bench: 315x1
    Squat: 405x1 atg
    Deadlift: 500x1
    OHP: 195x1

Originally Posted by CaliSun View Post
    My current bf started bc he cold approached me. he came straight up to me and said "Hi, my name is _____". I appreciated his no-bull**** approach.
    I feel like cold approaching is viewed quite differently depending on location. At the very least I think eye contact is a prerequisite. I know a lot of women in New England that would be creeped out if some guy just walked up to them in public and introduced themselves..

♣BOSTON STRONG♣

See, this is what I find depressing
    You and me both...

Though I think (hope) that there's potential for kinkiness in a relationship once there's enough trust. I know a couple of married couples that do some CRAZY sh!t.

♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I feel like cold approaching is viewed quite differently depending on location. At the very least I think eye contact is a prerequisite. I know a lot of women in New England that would be creeped out if some guy just walked up to them in public and introduced themselves..
    I get that, but I think it'd only be weird if there is not a mutual attraction.

Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Alright explain this *******ry

Why do you let your ugly/fat freinds cockblock? Fuking most rage inducing thing ever. Any of my mates that tried that would get swiftly punched in the face.

Redraiders Whiteknight<3 Yero91's Avatar
    Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Yero91 View Post
    Question: Why don't I have girlfriend?

bump
    *Trading and investing crew*
    *Snizzle77 crew*
    *sniff hard as fukc when i see Redraider86 post so i can smell her perfume, crew*
    *Redraider86 crew*
    *Heart skips a beat when I see Redraider86 post crew*
    *shrine dedicated to Redraider86 crew*
    *saving myself for Redraider86 crew*

Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    phucking this.. brb live in mass.. brb cold approaches r hawkward as phuck.

brb moving to LA and joining the simple pickup crew
    Asian Crew. Always Rep Back Crew. Positivity Crew.

/\^/\^ Misc Colorado Crew ^/\^/\

Butterdatass is just really nice. (+1000) Butterdatass is just really nice. (+1000) Butterdatass is just really nice. (+1000) Butterdatass is just really nice. (+1000) Butterdatass is just really nice. (+1000) Butterdatass is just really nice. (+1000) Butterdatass is just really nice. (+1000) Butterdatass is just really nice. (+1000) Butterdatass is just really nice. (+1000) Butterdatass is just really nice. (+1000) Butterdatass is just really nice. (+1000)
    What do you women think of the misc?

Originally Posted by Yero91 View Post
    bump
    i think in your case if they are not a clone of Staberella, they will never live up to your expectations....

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    100% dead srs question

why do 99% of you females or, mean dirty cheating sloots, if you prefer, think it's okay to do whatever the fuk u want in a relationship?

example: when your boyfriend (the guy who fukin loves you) is depressed and stressed out and ends up revealing his inner beta, you think it's okay to fukin leave him and suck another man's cock because you're a mean dirty cheating sloot

Registered Phaggot AkshullyizDaren's Avatar
    AkshullyizDaren is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AkshullyizDaren is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AkshullyizDaren is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AkshullyizDaren is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AkshullyizDaren is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AkshullyizDaren is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AkshullyizDaren is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AkshullyizDaren is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AkshullyizDaren is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AkshullyizDaren is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AkshullyizDaren is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You and me both...

Though I think (hope) that there's potential for kinkiness in a relationship once there's enough trust. I know a couple of married couples that do some CRAZY sh!t.
    I can see how a in a new relationship there would be some reservations towards exposing your sexual fantasies but there's no reason that after a while, when you're both comfortable with each other, that you shouldn't be having awesome, kinky, porn-like sex
    MN Misc Crew

Bench: 315x1
    Squat: 405x1 atg
    Deadlift: 500x1
    OHP: 195x1

Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    Alright explain this *******ry

Why do you let your ugly/fat freinds cockblock? Fuking most rage inducing thing ever. Any of my mates that tried that would get swiftly punched in the face.
    As the fat girl, I've never done that. I would imagine though, the fat/ugly one is probably pissed at the attention the hot girl is getting. I've had girls do it to me while working and just talking to guys...a lot of women get pissy because they aren't the centre of attention. I actually had one friend a while ago who used to cut lines and be loud in order to get attention.

Originally Posted by Koukla88 View Post
    As the fat girl, I've never done that. I would imagine though, the fat/ugly one is probably pissed at the attention the hot girl is getting. I've had girls do it to me while working and just talking to guys...a lot of women get pissy because they aren't the centre of attention. I actually had one friend a while ago who used to cut lines and be loud in order to get attention.
    this. attention whores come in all shapes and sizes.

Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    okay. true or false. lets be honest.

to girls, value is everything. tell me you wouldnt drop your boyfriend if had a chance with leonardo dicaprio? he's not the best looking guy, but because he has high value, you would drop everything and go?
    Asian Crew. Always Rep Back Crew. Positivity Crew.

/\^/\^ Misc Colorado Crew ^/\^/\

oatsnhoess has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oatsnhoess has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oatsnhoess has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oatsnhoess has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oatsnhoess has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oatsnhoess has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oatsnhoess has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by CaliSun View Post
    i think in your case if they are not a clone of Staberella, they will never live up to your expectations....

lol this X9000

Originally Posted by Lb54TG View Post
    okay. true or false. lets be honest.

to girls, value is everything. tell me you wouldnt drop your boyfriend if had a chance with leonardo dicaprio? he's not the best looking guy, but because he has high value, you would drop everything and go?
    No. I love my bf and the grass isn't always greener on the other side. Guys and girls cheat. I know guys that are constantly looking for something "better" while in a relationship. I can support myself, If a girl wants equal rights, she should be able to support herself and not rely on a guy.