Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    BEARPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Phone
    Wallet
    Keys
    G-shock

Thinking about buying a SOG Aegis

FIVE9ONE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FIVE9ONE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FIVE9ONE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FIVE9ONE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FIVE9ONE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FIVE9ONE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FIVE9ONE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FIVE9ONE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FIVE9ONE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FIVE9ONE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FIVE9ONE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by F2. View Post
    lol post proof we have the highest murder rate(Because we don't)

people carry guns because #1 our government allows us to #2 because it's better to have something you don't need rather than need something you don't have

making guns illegal does nothing but give the upper hand to criminals. I don't understand how you idiots can't comprehend that
    Im sorry, but thats nor true, there illegal here, and theres hardly any gun crime at all, if someone shoots a gun or gets murdered, chances are its that rare, it reaches the national newspaper. If your government actually controlled firearms, not jsut make them illegal, that would do something.
    America just seems to like there firearms

BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by nohcOR View Post
    Phone
    Wallet
    Keys

I just don't get the people with the guns... I know it's your right to carry one if you want... but fck...

Everyone, and I mean everyone I have ever met has never carried a gun. Strong misc carrying a gun is strong.
    Real life negging

I rep people everywhere I go. Anyone i see or talk to i rep them

XERXES YGGDRASIL InclineDBPresss's Avatar
    InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000) InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000) InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000) InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000) InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000) InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000) InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000) InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000) InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000) InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000) InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000)
    A lot of guns around here
    My training log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143412923

inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wallet
    Cell (flip phone from 3 years ago, comeatme)
    Keys
    Watch (inb4 cell tells time)
    Bookbag on campus
    Sometimes a hat

and my sawed off shottie

I hate having stuff in my pockets though. I always take out my stuff in my car and immediately when I get home.
    ---
    ---
    Aware Thread: You know you can TRIPLE the Chipotle Bowl, right?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168524803

S&P crew
    CollegeTrad.com - "A young man's perspective on timeless and youthful style"

WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by FIVE9ONE View Post
    Excuse my ignorance
    But why do people feel the need to carry a ****ing gun :S ??
    If its THAT dangerous to go out without one then ok, but is there really a need, I mean you end up seeing friends, or pull a chick, and u have all hassle of having the ****ing gun on you.
    id rather have it and not need it, then need it and not have it

BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im sorry, but thats nor true, there illegal here, and theres hardly any gun crime at all, if someone shoots a gun or gets murdered, chances are its that rare, it reaches the national newspaper. If your government actually controlled firearms, not jsut make them illegal, that would do something.
    yeah this is true because we live on an island basically with a very very very strong customs. even movies get seized for being deemed offensive. though i could tell the US is not as efficient given how vast it is and its open border, enforcing and regulating with tight scrutiny would be out their budget and not as effective. the work put in would cost way more than what they were originally doing

so the US instates a bunch of "reactive" laws so when an incident does happen they prosecute in a reactive manner rather than preventive/preemptive manners. basically on a binary term. if A happens, do B. etc. its the same way with marijuana as well, it can be freely grown anywhere just the gov makes it illegal and you will be punished if caught but the government has no way to stop people from growing. basically like a cockraoch infestation without killing the source just stampin it out when it happens by

you cant really blame the gun as well either. there will always be crazy people but you can blame the gun for having the greater potential/capacity to do greater damage than just a knife

some states is legal to buy an AK47 and 30 round mags. thats no stoppin anyone from selling it off the street and reporting it stolen. and i dont think they do background checks on people that buy magazines

which is usually too late in either circumstance (mall shooting) a little too late to run out and give the guy a lengthy prison sentence when he already killed 15 people

like for instance the recent shooting over someone throwing eggs instead of running them over
    Last edited by BeachBrah; 11-09-2010 at 08:26 AM.

Registered User secondhandloser's Avatar
    secondhandloser is just really nice. (+1000) secondhandloser is just really nice. (+1000) secondhandloser is just really nice. (+1000) secondhandloser is just really nice. (+1000) secondhandloser is just really nice. (+1000) secondhandloser is just really nice. (+1000) secondhandloser is just really nice. (+1000) secondhandloser is just really nice. (+1000) secondhandloser is just really nice. (+1000) secondhandloser is just really nice. (+1000) secondhandloser is just really nice. (+1000)
    strong homo's in this thread negging people who carry...

\

Originally Posted by secondhandloser View Post
    strong homo's in this thread negging people who carry...

whats that? 1 neg?

strong crying eh. ive gotta lot more negs just for being from a "pansy" country lol.

WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Im sorry, but that is true. Guns are brought into this country everyday illegally. there will never be a way to get rid of guns from the criminals hands. We law abiding americans would much rather be armed legally and be able to protect ourselves and not wait 10 mins for the police to arrive. Yea sure, some guns bought at the gun store legally may be used in a crime at some point, but that not a significant amount to say "lets ban all guns and gun sales".

Registered User secondhandloser's Avatar
    secondhandloser is just really nice. (+1000) secondhandloser is just really nice. (+1000) secondhandloser is just really nice. (+1000) secondhandloser is just really nice. (+1000) secondhandloser is just really nice. (+1000) secondhandloser is just really nice. (+1000) secondhandloser is just really nice. (+1000) secondhandloser is just really nice. (+1000) secondhandloser is just really nice. (+1000) secondhandloser is just really nice. (+1000) secondhandloser is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BeachBrah View Post
    whats that? 1 neg?

strong crying eh. ive gotta lot more negs just for being from a "pansy" country lol.
    Not crying. Just noting. He's got about the same rep power as you, so it's not like it matters.

I rarely neg, so I just find it odd when people do for no reason.
    \

gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This but sporting a crossbreed holster now that I carry. + droid incredible and palm west wallet.

Also, see sig for all the carry haters

Toxic Masculinity

FIVE9ONE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FIVE9ONE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FIVE9ONE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FIVE9ONE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FIVE9ONE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FIVE9ONE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FIVE9ONE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FIVE9ONE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FIVE9ONE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FIVE9ONE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FIVE9ONE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Kaduceus View Post
    I want to point out your age not to be a dick or anything... but once you live out on your own you might not be able to afford to live in the best of places.

Just this weekend 2 people were killed in the French Quarter right across the street which is usually a safe tourist laden place so there are no worries. It was some Marine Corps Ball and after they all came to the French Quarter all in their dress uniform with their wives and all that. Some dude yelled some harassing words at some Marines wife, it escalated when the Marine confronted the man and asked for an apology, the Marine ended up getting stabbed like 5 times and died.

Had he had a gun on him he would be alive right now... even being physically fit for a big Marine and their hand to hand combat training he couldn't win unarmed, a gun would have saved him and left that scumbag dead bleeding out on the street hopefully.

Once you graduate college or move away from home you realize that the world isn't a safe place, and there is no special protective bubble covering you and that bad things won't happen to you -- that is a naive thought.

Responsible concealed carriers are a good thing to have.
    yeah, like i said though, If the area is crime-ridden, or there have been gun crimes, I get it, but I think being in the UK, I just find it hard to understand why you would need one, I would own one is I could, and store it in my car on way to town, work and that of course! But not to just go out and about or whatever, unless like you said, **** happens around where you go.

gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Excuse my ignorance
    But why do people feel the need to carry a ****ing gun :S ??
    If its THAT dangerous to go out without one then ok, but is there really a need, I mean you end up seeing friends, or pull a chick, and u have all hassle of having the ****ing gun on you.
    Scientific studies have proven that women are not attracted to dead guys.......be prepared, carry and stay safe.
    Toxic Masculinity

Originally Posted by WhiskeyBent3 View Post
    Im sorry, but that is true. Guns are brought into this country everyday illegally. there will never be a way to get rid of guns from the criminals hands. We law abiding americans would much rather be armed legally and be able to protect ourselves and not wait 10 mins for the police to arrive. Yea sure, some guns bought at the gun store legally may be used in a crime at some point, but that not a significant amount to say "lets ban all guns and gun sales".
    I didnt jsut mean make them "illegal" , I mean stricter customs, putting caps on producing firearms, and controlling firearms. But then again, the US does make a **** ton of money on this bussiness.
    And ok protecting yourself I understand, but why the **** the need to sell rifles and m16s and all that? Handguns I agree with, but you have to admit theres just no need for big-**** off guns mate.

I didnt jsut mean make them "illegal" , I mean stricter customs, putting caps on producing firearms, and controlling firearms. But then again, the US does make a **** ton of money on this bussiness.
    And ok protecting yourself I understand, but why the **** the need to sell rifles and m16s and all that? Handguns I agree with, but you have to admit theres just no need for big-**** off guns mate.
    You're much more likely to be killed by a handgun in the states than you are an AR or Ak. And hunting with a pistol sounds pretty stupid. Your argument is invalid.
    Toxic Masculinity

fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Although you can take an interpretive stance towards the bill of rights, ownership of rifles allows citizens to resist and overthrow a corrupt government, something you cannot do with pistols. And your stance that you are pro handgun but anti rifle is retarded. Gangbangers can't carry around a 16" AR-15 in their waistband.

Captain Kickatrollsass gunsnbam's Avatar
    gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol the major majority of gun crimes are committed with handguns...rarley with a m16 or an AK. BTW you may not know this, but the AKs and M16s we are allowed to own are not fully automatic...they are semi automatic.
    R.I.P. Zyzz

I hate to see you go, but I love having been apart of the phenomenon.

“A winner is a loser who never gave up”

"You can't choose the life you are born into, but you can choose where you end up."

Originally Posted by gunsnbam View Post
    lol the major majority of gun crimes are committed with handguns...rarley with a m16 or an AK. BTW you may not know this, but the AKs and M16s we are allowed to own are not fully automatic...they are semi automatic.
    automatic or not 30 round mags are freely sold

if someone had the intent to there is nothing stopping them from making middlemen purchases. gettin one guy to buy it in his name and report it stolen a couple months later

its just the guns out there give a very very huge potential for something bad to happen like that mall shooting with that kid who brought an ak47 to the mall

dont tell me u were going to mall and u had a handgun u could have stopped it. unless u happened behind him

if someone had the intent to there is nothing stopping them from making middlemen purchases. gettin one guy to buy it in his name and report it stolen a couple months later

its just the guns out there give a very very huge potential for something bad to happen like that mall shooting with that kid who brought an ak47 to the mall

dont tell me u were going to mall and u had a handgun u could have stopped it. unless u happened behind him
    Fuk yeah I could. With ease. I stay up at night dreaming of that day.

Also, most semi auto handguns come with 13-17 rnd magazines and with a little skill it only takes seconds to drop one and put in another.

Last edited by gixxer0.6g; 11-09-2010 at 08:52 AM.
    Toxic Masculinity

Originally Posted by fevr View Post
    Although you can take an interpretive stance towards the bill of rights, ownership of rifles allows citizens to resist and overthrow a corrupt government, something you cannot do with pistols. And your stance that you are pro handgun but anti rifle is retarded. Gangbangers can't carry around a 16" AR-15 in their waistband.
    Im not PRO handgun, nor am I ANTI rifle. I just mean, what the **** does one need a AR or AK for? Besides hunting? It's not really for protection is it, you dont walk around with one slung aroiund your shoulder. And if you think your going to have to for an alliance and take over a corruptgovernment with your AK, dont you think you should just move country ?
    If theres a threat to you, I can see why you would carry one.

Captain Kickatrollsass gunsnbam's Avatar
    gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

lol it only takes 1 bullet dude. Yes somebody that could shoot a hand gun could have taken him down just as easy if not more easy then with an AK...the guy with the AK more then likely wouldnt even notice a guy with a handgun..with the tunnel vision and all that. And so what if it has 30 round mags? Glocks can hold 16round in the stock mag, 2 mags and your already over 30rounds lol What matters is if you can shoot or not. All those school shootings were done with handguns..the problem is that nobody tries to stop the guy doing the shooting.

I guarantee you, if everybody in that mall or in those schools had a handgun with them...or even just half of them..there would be no shooting rampages like that...or at least FAR FAR less. Those lunatics know that the people in those malls/school are "secure" enough not to have a gun with them.
    R.I.P. Zyzz

I hate to see you go, but I love having been apart of the phenomenon.

“A winner is a loser who never gave up”

"You can't choose the life you are born into, but you can choose where you end up."

bigjosh37 is not very helpful. (-500) bigjosh37 is not very helpful. (-500) bigjosh37 is not very helpful. (-500) bigjosh37 is not very helpful. (-500) bigjosh37 is not very helpful. (-500) bigjosh37 is not very helpful. (-500) bigjosh37 is not very helpful. (-500) bigjosh37 is not very helpful. (-500) bigjosh37 is not very helpful. (-500) bigjosh37 is not very helpful. (-500) bigjosh37 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Cell phone
    Money Clip
    Knife (Buker)
    Pistol (taurus millenium pro 9mm)
    Extra clip

GodzSource has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GodzSource has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GodzSource has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GodzSource has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GodzSource has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GodzSource has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GodzSource has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GodzSource has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GodzSource has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GodzSource has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GodzSource has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wallet
    keys
    phone

bigjosh37 is not very helpful. (-500) bigjosh37 is not very helpful. (-500) bigjosh37 is not very helpful. (-500) bigjosh37 is not very helpful. (-500) bigjosh37 is not very helpful. (-500) bigjosh37 is not very helpful. (-500) bigjosh37 is not very helpful. (-500) bigjosh37 is not very helpful. (-500) bigjosh37 is not very helpful. (-500) bigjosh37 is not very helpful. (-500) bigjosh37 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Im not PRO handgun, nor am I ANTI rifle. I just mean, what the **** does one need a AR or AK for? Besides hunting? It's not really for protection is it, you dont walk around with one slung aroiund your shoulder. And if you think your going to have to for an alliance and take over a corruptgovernment with your AK, dont you think you should just move country ?
    I have assault rifles because the god damn constitution says its my right as a fukking american. You *******s are the reason this country as gone bad.

fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Because it's really that easy to just pick up ALL your sh!t and move to another country, right?

I live on the coast. What would I do if I had no rifle and a Katrina type situation happened and I had to support myself for a month?

[300 Spartan Perioeci] EvanAlmighty's Avatar
    EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GodzSource View Post
    wallet
    keys
    phone
    This. Plus I touch

Originally Posted by bigjosh37 View Post
    I have assault rifles because the god damn constitution says its my right as a fukking american. You *******s are the reason this country as gone bad.
    So its my fault, being from England, that the US as gone bad?
    wut

Originally Posted by gunsnbam View Post
    lol it only takes 1 bullet dude. Yes somebody that could shoot a hand gun could have taken him down just as easy if not more easy then with an AK...the guy with the AK more then likely wouldnt even notice a guy with a handgun..with the tunnel vision and all that. And so what if it has 30 round mags? Glocks can hold 16round in the stock mag, 2 mags and your already over 30rounds lol What matters is if you can shoot or not. All those school shootings were done with handguns..the problem is that nobody tries to stop the guy doing the shooting.

I guarantee you, if everybody in that mall or in those schools had a handgun with them...or even just half of them..there would be no shooting rampages like that...or at least FAR FAR less. Those lunatics know that the people in those malls/school are "secure" enough not to have a gun with them.
    Thats such a reactive mindset and it would be far too late. You guys should really focus on preventive/preemptive measures even to go as far as locking up all mental people deemed a threat by their extensive disturbing history/criminal record

I would like guns as well but not to carry around freely maybe kept in my home until the need arises (home invasion, riots , etc)

Originally Posted by bigjosh37 View Post
    I was not aware me living in Australia affected your gun rights. I am terribly sorry sir.