Page 104 of 119 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,120 of 3566
    StayHungry187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StayHungry187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "We must train from the inside out. Using our strengths to attack and nullify any weaknesses. It's not about denying a weakness may exist but about denying its right to persist."

"The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something. You can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent."

"There are only two options regarding commitment, You're either in or your out. There's no such thing as life in between."

Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated."

"It's never too late to become what you might have been".

"Belief triggers the power to do"

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent."

"It's about mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter"

"It's not the load that breaks you down, it's the way you carry it."

"The act of taking the first step is what separates the winners from the losers.

"Your body hears everything your mind says."

"The man who has no imagination has no wings. "

"You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take."

"The harder you work, the luckier you get."

"Don't let what you can't do interfere with what you can do"

"There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning form failure.

"I like thinking big. If you're going to be thinking anything, you might as well think big."

"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to ones courage."

"Quitters never win and winners never quit "

"To give any less than your best is to sacrifice a gift"

"Great souls have wills; feeble ones have only wishes."

"Things do not change. We change."

Hard work is a two-way street. You get back exactly what you put in.

"If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place."

"Many people believe things happen to a reason, well I say go out and make those things happen

try and fail but dont fail to try

"You give what you give, what you dont give is lost forever, this day will never come again"

"I have found iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me. It never runs. Friends may come and go but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength, Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, its impossible to turn back, the iron never lies to you.

"Just say to yourself... how bad do I want this? Am I working harder than the person who will be standing next to me?"

The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer."

"Limitations are for people that have them and excuses are for people that need them." ? Unknown

Energy & persistence conquer all things.

It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.

Discipline is the soul of an army. It makes small numbers formidable; procures success to the weak, and esteem to all.

The surest test of discipline is its absence.

Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.

There is only one sort of discipline, perfect discipline.

Discipline is the refining fire by which talent becomes ability.

The only time you should ever look back, is to see how far you've come.

The discipline of desire is the background of character.

It is one thing to praise discipline, and another to submit to it.

If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

With confidence, you have won before you have started.

Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.

The world hates change, yet it is the only thing that has brought progress.

StayHungry187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StayHungry187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I never set limits or created mental barriers. You may have read that I imagined my biceps as big as mountain peaks when I did my curling exercises. This visualization process was essential if I was to gain the kind of mass and size I needed to win the Mr. Olympia contest against monsters like Sergio Oliva and Lou Ferrigno ..

"Experiencing this pain in my muscles and aching and going on and on is my challenge. The last three or four reps is what makes the muscles grow. This area of pain divides a champion from someone who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens. I have no fear of fainting. I do squats until I fall over and pass out. So what? It's not going to kill me. I wake up five minutes later and I'm OK. A lot of other athletes are afraid of this. So they don't pass out. They don't go on." - Arnold Schwarzenegger!

If it bleeds, we can kill it. Arnold Schwarzenegger!

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.

Learned helplessness is the giving-up reaction, the quitting response that follows from the belief that whatever you do doesn't matter.

"Good things don't happen by coincidence. Every dream carries with it certain risks, especially the risk of failure. But I am not stopped by risks. Suppose a great person takes the risk and fails. Then the person must try again. You cannot fail forever. If you try ten times, you have a better chance of making it on the eleventh try than if you didn't try at all."

The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it-as long as you really believe 100 percent.

"As a kid I always idolized the winning athletes. It is one thing to idolize heroes. It is quite another to visualize yourself in their place. When I saw great people, I said to myself: "I can be there.""

'We all have great inner power. The power is self-faith. There?s really an attitude
    to winning. You have to see yourself winning before you win. And you have to be
    hungry. You have to want to conquer.'

'The best activitities for your health are pumping and humping.' - 1975

'My instinct was to win, eliminate anyone who is in competition, destroy my enemy,
    and move on without any kind of hesitiation at all.'

'Having a pump is like having sex. I train two, sometimes three times a day. Each
    time I get a pump. It's great. I feel like I'm coming all day..."

'The unique thing about bodybuilding is that when I compete it is just me on a stage
    alone. There is no field, no bat, no ball, no skis, no skates. All other athletes
    have to use equipment, like a football. But I don't use anything in competition
    except myself. It's just me up there. Me alone. No coach. No nothing.'

'My definition of a sport is that it's a physical activity that involves
    competition. Since bodybuilders certainly train and then compete, we are certainly a
    sport.'

'It's simple, if it jiggles, it's fat.'

I am your constant companion,I am your greatest helper or your heaviest burden.
    I will push you onward or drag you down to failure.
    I am at your command.
    Half of the tasks that you do, you may as well turn them over to me
    and I will do them quickly and correctly.
    I am easily managed, you must merely be firm with me.
    Show me exactly how you want something done;
    after a few lessons I will do it automatically.
    I am the servant of all great people and alas of all failures as well.

Those who are great I have made great, those who are failures I have made failures.
    I am not a machine, but I work with all the precision of a machine,
    plus the intelligence of a person.
    Now you may run me for profit or you may run me for ruin.
    It makes no difference to me.

Take me, Train me, be firm with me, and I will lay the world at your feet.
    Be easy with me and I will destroy you.

Who am I? I am called Habit.

cztaylor is on a distinguished road. (+10) cztaylor is on a distinguished road. (+10) cztaylor is on a distinguished road. (+10) cztaylor is on a distinguished road. (+10) cztaylor is on a distinguished road. (+10) cztaylor is on a distinguished road. (+10) cztaylor is on a distinguished road. (+10) cztaylor is on a distinguished road. (+10) cztaylor is on a distinguished road. (+10) cztaylor is on a distinguished road. (+10) cztaylor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "Expect problems and eat them for breakfast."
    - Alfred A. Montapert

cztaylor is on a distinguished road. (+10) cztaylor is on a distinguished road. (+10) cztaylor is on a distinguished road. (+10) cztaylor is on a distinguished road. (+10) cztaylor is on a distinguished road. (+10) cztaylor is on a distinguished road. (+10) cztaylor is on a distinguished road. (+10) cztaylor is on a distinguished road. (+10) cztaylor is on a distinguished road. (+10) cztaylor is on a distinguished road. (+10) cztaylor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "Either I will find a way, or I will make one."
    - Philip Sidney

Opportunities don't happen, you create them. ~Chris Grosser

barneystinson69 is not very well liked. (-100) barneystinson69 is not very well liked. (-100) barneystinson69 is not very well liked. (-100) barneystinson69 is not very well liked. (-100) barneystinson69 is not very well liked. (-100) barneystinson69 is not very well liked. (-100) barneystinson69 is not very well liked. (-100) barneystinson69 is not very well liked. (-100) barneystinson69 is not very well liked. (-100) barneystinson69 is not very well liked. (-100) barneystinson69 is not very well liked. (-100)
    use the bricks that people throw at you to build your castle.

Domaci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Either I will find a way, or I will make one. -Philip Sidney
    Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison

Nickbeti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Power is the ability to struggle against adversity. -Myself :-)
    If you never stop struggling, you have already won. You might lose the first or second battle but it is just a matter of time that you will win the war because you will never ever stop struggling.

goatcher1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) goatcher1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) goatcher1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) goatcher1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) goatcher1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) goatcher1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) goatcher1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) goatcher1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) goatcher1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) goatcher1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) goatcher1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great thread

Domaci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry.

- Unknown

It's not whether you get knocked down; it's whether you get up.

— Vince Lombardi

“Gold medals aren’t really made of gold. They’re made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.”
    – Dan Gable

Aestrongman27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aestrongman27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aestrongman27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aestrongman27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aestrongman27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aestrongman27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aestrongman27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aestrongman27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aestrongman27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aestrongman27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aestrongman27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "The man who has no imagination has no wings. "

"You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take."

StoyanV is on a distinguished road. (+10) StoyanV is on a distinguished road. (+10) StoyanV is on a distinguished road. (+10) StoyanV is on a distinguished road. (+10) StoyanV is on a distinguished road. (+10) StoyanV is on a distinguished road. (+10) StoyanV is on a distinguished road. (+10) StoyanV is on a distinguished road. (+10) StoyanV is on a distinguished road. (+10) StoyanV is on a distinguished road. (+10) StoyanV is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    “there is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.”
    ― Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

PieWheatley is just really nice. (+1000) PieWheatley is just really nice. (+1000) PieWheatley is just really nice. (+1000) PieWheatley is just really nice. (+1000) PieWheatley is just really nice. (+1000) PieWheatley is just really nice. (+1000) PieWheatley is just really nice. (+1000) PieWheatley is just really nice. (+1000) PieWheatley is just really nice. (+1000) PieWheatley is just really nice. (+1000) PieWheatley is just really nice. (+1000)
    "What reason can you reach on, that you can call on, that's going to help you to GET BACK UP! Find that reason."

"Stop running from your pain and embrace your pain. Your pain is going to become a part of your product, a part of your prize, a part of your unfolding future."

jonasdk is not very well liked. (-100) jonasdk is not very well liked. (-100) jonasdk is not very well liked. (-100) jonasdk is not very well liked. (-100) jonasdk is not very well liked. (-100) jonasdk is not very well liked. (-100) jonasdk is not very well liked. (-100) jonasdk is not very well liked. (-100) jonasdk is not very well liked. (-100) jonasdk is not very well liked. (-100) jonasdk is not very well liked. (-100)
    very much inspired.. thnx

OPcanDELIVER is on a distinguished road. (+10) OPcanDELIVER is on a distinguished road. (+10) OPcanDELIVER is on a distinguished road. (+10) OPcanDELIVER is on a distinguished road. (+10) OPcanDELIVER is on a distinguished road. (+10) OPcanDELIVER is on a distinguished road. (+10) OPcanDELIVER is on a distinguished road. (+10) OPcanDELIVER is on a distinguished road. (+10) OPcanDELIVER is on a distinguished road. (+10) OPcanDELIVER is on a distinguished road. (+10) OPcanDELIVER is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "The only unbreakable barriers in life are the ones you set for yourself"
    You can find more about me
    ▸On my ******** page : http://www.********.com/OfficialJoJaxs
    ▸On Instagram: http://instagram.com/JoJaxs
    ▸On Twitter: http://twitter.com/JoJaxs
    ▸On my Youtube channel: http://youtube.com/c/JoJaxs

snarled will become famous soon enough. (+50) snarled will become famous soon enough. (+50) snarled will become famous soon enough. (+50) snarled will become famous soon enough. (+50) snarled will become famous soon enough. (+50) snarled will become famous soon enough. (+50) snarled will become famous soon enough. (+50) snarled will become famous soon enough. (+50) snarled will become famous soon enough. (+50) snarled will become famous soon enough. (+50) snarled will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "Work like a slave,
    Command like a king,
    Create as a god"

irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    great thread
    Why lift when it's all about the jawline ©

nickgregz is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickgregz is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickgregz is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickgregz is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickgregz is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickgregz is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickgregz is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickgregz is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickgregz is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickgregz is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickgregz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In for motivation!

Registered User ImportantPerson's Avatar
    ImportantPerson is just really nice. (+1000) ImportantPerson is just really nice. (+1000) ImportantPerson is just really nice. (+1000) ImportantPerson is just really nice. (+1000) ImportantPerson is just really nice. (+1000) ImportantPerson is just really nice. (+1000) ImportantPerson is just really nice. (+1000) ImportantPerson is just really nice. (+1000) ImportantPerson is just really nice. (+1000) ImportantPerson is just really nice. (+1000) ImportantPerson is just really nice. (+1000)
    "Human beings are scary. We breathe a corrosive gas, drink one of the most potent solvents. Our preferred method of hunting was persistence hunting, where we chased animals until their body simply gave up and died. We can eat just about anything we find, which means that we don't need to stop for food when chasing our prey. If we can't find food, that's fine. Our body will simply begin to eat itself so that we don't have to stop chasing our prey. We walk upright, we sweat, we don't have much body hair, which allows us to radiate away our body heat. This means that excessive time or extreme environment wont stop our hunts. If the animal fights back against us, we can take massive damage to our extremities and lose half our blood and still live. Our entire existence is owed to persistence, endurance, and determination. When we put ourselves to a task, it gets done, period. And this instinct is still affecting us today.

dude145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My most motivational quote is John Cena motivational quote i.e Never Give up..

Robert9693 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    trying my hardest to drop bf and get fit, reading your quotes and tips is really helpful so thank you to all!

Gdabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gdabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gdabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gdabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gdabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gdabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gdabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gdabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gdabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gdabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gdabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    “The most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why.” - Mark Twain

equalizer

MaiorCosmin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaiorCosmin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaiorCosmin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaiorCosmin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaiorCosmin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaiorCosmin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaiorCosmin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaiorCosmin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaiorCosmin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaiorCosmin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaiorCosmin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Successfull people do what they have to to whenever they feel like it or not.

satoshii is on a distinguished road. (+10) satoshii is on a distinguished road. (+10) satoshii is on a distinguished road. (+10) satoshii is on a distinguished road. (+10) satoshii is on a distinguished road. (+10) satoshii is on a distinguished road. (+10) satoshii is on a distinguished road. (+10) satoshii is on a distinguished road. (+10) satoshii is on a distinguished road. (+10) satoshii is on a distinguished road. (+10) satoshii is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Here are the ones that I use the most:

It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
    Confucius

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
    Thomas A. Edison

Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.
    Og Mandino

Either I will find a way, or I will make one.
    Philip Sidney

The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.
    Confucius

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.
    Theodore Roosevelt

If you can dream it, you can do it.
    Walt Disney

You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.
    Albert Einstein

In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.
    Nikos Kazantzakis

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
    C. S. Lewis

prakash1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) prakash1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) prakash1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) prakash1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) prakash1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) prakash1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) prakash1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) prakash1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) prakash1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) prakash1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) prakash1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I really like the quotes of Muhammad Ali.

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Bumping this thread.. really good for motivation imo.

Mike
    ….

MisterNovember has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MisterNovember has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MisterNovember has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MisterNovember has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MisterNovember has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MisterNovember has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MisterNovember has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MisterNovember has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MisterNovember has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MisterNovember has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MisterNovember has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yeah, Edison quotes are great - now I enjoy the failure on the road to success

based on actual events jtaylor2010's Avatar
    jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through the experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved."

Hellen Keller 1887
    +positive crew+
    -we all gonna make it, but what it is is up to you crew
    -all things in moderation, even political views crew
    -support local farms crew
    -try to do at least one good deed/day crew
    -less cursing the darkness and more lighting candles crew