Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Finch000 View Post
    Looks like he lost some a bit of bf

fo you piece of ****.
    Actual viking crew
    Actually lift crew
    Currently no gf crew and gonna stay that way for some years now for self improvement/developement. Gotta learn me,

GoatsGoMeow is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoatsGoMeow is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoatsGoMeow is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoatsGoMeow is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoatsGoMeow is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoatsGoMeow is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoatsGoMeow is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoatsGoMeow is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoatsGoMeow is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoatsGoMeow is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoatsGoMeow is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Project Belair had dem aesthetics. Shredu is damn swole but he has 3 torsos.
    Lifting>everything except bishes

PerfectCelltech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerfectCelltech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerfectCelltech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerfectCelltech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerfectCelltech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerfectCelltech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerfectCelltech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerfectCelltech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerfectCelltech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerfectCelltech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerfectCelltech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GoatsGoMeow View Post
    uwotm8?

PerfectCelltech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerfectCelltech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerfectCelltech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerfectCelltech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerfectCelltech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerfectCelltech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerfectCelltech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerfectCelltech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerfectCelltech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerfectCelltech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerfectCelltech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by vor93 View Post
    project definitely most aesthetic from OP list

and lol at ITT thinking everyone is natty....
    who said that?

UFCBOY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UFCBOY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UFCBOY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UFCBOY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UFCBOY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UFCBOY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UFCBOY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UFCBOY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UFCBOY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UFCBOY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UFCBOY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by vor93 View Post
    project definitely most aesthetic from OP list

and lol at ITT thinking everyone is natty....
    pics? never heard of him.

UFCBOY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UFCBOY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UFCBOY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UFCBOY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UFCBOY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UFCBOY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UFCBOY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UFCBOY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UFCBOY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UFCBOY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UFCBOY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by GoatsGoMeow View Post
    pics?

Originally Posted by MG5 View Post
    This guy might be the most aesthetic 20 year old...

mirin' who is this?

danklord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danklord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danklord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danklord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danklord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danklord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danklord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danklord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danklord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danklord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danklord is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    But who was phone?
    facial and body aesthetics coming soon...june 30th, follow me misc i wont let you down.

always pick 5

HealthyBanana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthyBanana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthyBanana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthyBanana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthyBanana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthyBanana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthyBanana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthyBanana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthyBanana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthyBanana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthyBanana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Aggressive

MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by UFCBOY View Post
    mirin' who is this?
    That would be me.
    WBFF Pro Muscle Model | Questions? Send me a private message.

Online Training/Coaching Application: https://www.gettfit.com/online-coaching/

Google Reviews of GettFit Online Coaching: https://g.page/r/CeuQw8grjXrzEAE

Instagram: mike.gettier

Join the ******** Group - Build Muscle, Lose Fat, and Become Stronger: https://www.********.com/groups/buildmusclelosefat

Pilgrimage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilgrimage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilgrimage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilgrimage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilgrimage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilgrimage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilgrimage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilgrimage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilgrimage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilgrimage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilgrimage will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Inb4 I am negged to red:

Project Belair, Shredu and even Nattygraham64 have legs that are too big compared to their upper body for ideal aesthetics. I don't train solely for aesthetics. Yes, I train legs. Yes, I understand that big legs are practical in a lot of sports, activities that involve strength in general etc. No, I am not saying that chicken legs are aesthetic.

I'm saying that the sort of upper to lower ratio more towards the end shown by zyzz, or even Arnold - his legs were tiny compared to modern pros, but he obviously trains them, is more aesthetic.

Broscience explanation, neg me again *******s (plz don't though): sexual dimorphism means that although untrained men usually have stronger legs than untrained woman, the difference in their upper body strength is far more significant. Sexual dimorphism causes some male muscles to develop more than others compared to the muscles of women. This is why show muscles are called show muscles, and are sought after (obviously bench and curls only will make you look stupid, I am not advocating this chit). So if you have a body which has slightly overdeveloped "masculine" muscles (just in that these muscles are proportionally far larger than the corresponding muscles in women) such as delts, traps, upperbody in general, it will appear more masculine, and thus more aesthetic.
    *Best gym lifts*

Below parallel Squat: 350lb
    Bench: 275lb
    Deadlift: 495lb

Training for 3 years and natty. Plenty of gains left.

*** Never getting married CREW ***

m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i got this
    *deep house crew*

ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    like the motivation I started my cut yesterday!!!

shredddeeddddddddddd
    Personal Trainer and WBFF Pro Classic Physique

***FOLLOW***
    IG @jonkassian

Offering Online Training, program design, and consultations
    ----->>kvfitn3ss@gmail.com<<------

Mention Misc and get discount

maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

Originally Posted by Mesoflex View Post
    Ifbb pro Anton Antipov

He miscs
    Sincerely,

8x IFBB Pro Wins
    5x Olympia Qualifications

T: @maiseu
    I: @maiseu
    F: www.********.com/antonantipovofficial
    E: inactive@techie.com

TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by shredu View Post
    It is an honor to be chosen by some ITT, Thanks bros.

BigZ will look definitely be up there if he has a successful cut, srs.
    Thanks bruh. Means a lot srs.

Im too "big" and my vascularity is too weird to be considered "aesthetic" by many on here.
    ****Dallas Misc Crew****
    ⚓S&P⚓

handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I will be prepping for my first show this year...pepper your collective angus' for striated everything.

Originally Posted by Pilgrimage View Post
    Inb4 I am negged to red:

Project Belair, Shredu and even Nattygraham64 have legs that are too big compared to their upper body for ideal aesthetics. I don't train solely for aesthetics. Yes, I train legs. Yes, I understand that big legs are practical in a lot of sports, activities that involve strength in general etc. No, I am not saying that chicken legs are aesthetic.

I'm saying that the sort of upper to lower ratio more towards the end shown by zyzz, or even Arnold - his legs were tiny compared to modern pros, but he obviously trains them, is more aesthetic.

Broscience explanation, neg me again *******s (plz don't though): sexual dimorphism means that although untrained men usually have stronger legs than untrained woman, the difference in their upper body strength is far more significant. Sexual dimorphism causes some male muscles to develop more than others compared to the muscles of women. This is why show muscles are called show muscles, and are sought after (obviously bench and curls only will make you look stupid, I am not advocating this chit). So if you have a body which has slightly overdeveloped "masculine" muscles (just in that these muscles are proportionally far larger than the corresponding muscles in women) such as delts, traps, upperbody in general, it will appear more masculine, and thus more aesthetic.
    this, big legs are ugly and girls don't like em

/thread

Alon Gabbay looks less aesthetic in his last video.. beside he is a midget ...

Originally Posted by maiseu View Post
    He miscs
    oh hi there

Redraiders Whiteknight<3 Yero91's Avatar
    Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I vote project_belair as 2013 king of aesthetics. It's his by birthright.

Originally Posted by Pilgrimage View Post
    Inb4 I am negged to red:

stfu

Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Meh, this thread makes me want to cut down again...

Who am I kidding, give it a month or two more. NOMNOMNONMNMONMNOMNNOM

My recommended reading

http://www.alanaragonblog.com/ - great research review /w practical considerations!

http://www.biolayne.com.com/ - natural bodybuilder Layne Norton!

http:://www.bodyrecomposition.com - Lyle McDonald's site - tons of great articles!