Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Pro Tom Prince's Avatar
    Pro Tom Prince has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pro Tom Prince has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pro Tom Prince has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pro Tom Prince has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pro Tom Prince has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pro Tom Prince has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pro Tom Prince has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pro Tom Prince has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pro Tom Prince has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pro Tom Prince has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pro Tom Prince has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

HOW TO TURN PRO - by Tom Prince

I'm going to cut right to it. Here's EXACTLY, word for word, what it takes for anyone to turn pro:

1. Genetics
    2. Busting your ass in the gym
    3. Knowing how to eat alot of good food
    4. Knowing what it means to "rest"
    5. 12-15 YEARS of being consistant, and never missing a scheduled workout (*note: you are allowed to miss 2-3 workouts in that 12-15 years for funerals, family tragedy, etc.)

NOW.. here's how 1-5 plays out: Your GENETICS, you are born with, and can do nothing about. Numbers 2,3,4, I could teach a retarded monkey with a brain amputation.

And #5.. is why 99.99999% of the people fail.. and fall dead on their ass.

Notice is doesn't say "gear" or "steroids" in there at all. If you are one of those people that walks around saying "he's just big because he's on tons of ****!", then you will NEVER make it. NEVER!!

Steroids, GH, gear.. is the ultimate weak minded pussies excuse. Because, if it's GEAR, they never have to admit they aren't good enough. These people come up with an abstract excuse that no one can exacty pin point (how much, exactly is "tons of ****"?), and that way they don't have to admit they just ain't got it.

Notice the only thing you never hear someone say is: "I'm just not good enough?"
    IFBB Professional Bodybuilder

irocktheyellow will become famous soon enough. (+50) irocktheyellow will become famous soon enough. (+50) irocktheyellow will become famous soon enough. (+50) irocktheyellow will become famous soon enough. (+50) irocktheyellow will become famous soon enough. (+50) irocktheyellow will become famous soon enough. (+50) irocktheyellow will become famous soon enough. (+50) irocktheyellow will become famous soon enough. (+50) irocktheyellow will become famous soon enough. (+50) irocktheyellow will become famous soon enough. (+50) irocktheyellow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tom- great post. Moderators please ban PAUL IS LATE!

Location: Playing Hide and Go Seek with Osama Bin Laden, DAMN! hes good!
    marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50) marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50) marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50) marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50) marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50) marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50) marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50) marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50) marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50) marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50) marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    YOU ARE THE MAN!!! (i laughed my ass of at the retarded monkey comment)

great post man!

On BB.com, most of the long time posters, know that these are the top five parts of becoming massive, but i think everyones just curious about what the pros are taking in regards to anabolics, And everyone wants to know so bad because its the hidden piece, its a secret that all the pros keep, we all know what the pros eat, how they train, and how much they rest and dedicate thier lives to becoming such incredible athletes, but its human nature to want to know the missing link, Im sure if a pro came out and told us this, then it would accaully DECREASE the amount of times youd here "oh well, i could get that big if i was on that much too" because im sure there are plenty that take more then the pros but think "well if hes twice my size he must be on twice as much".....You get what im saying?

sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Pro Tom Prince
    I'm going to cut right to it. Here's EXACTLY, word for word, what it takes for anyone to turn pro:

1. Genetics
    5. 12-15 YEARS of being consistant, and never missing a scheduled workout (*note: you are allowed to miss 2-3 workouts in that 12-15 years for funerals, family tragedy, etc.)

NOW.. here's how 1-5 plays out: Your GENETICS, you are born with, and can do nothing about. Numbers 2,3,4, I could teach a retarded monkey with a brain amputation.

Notice is doesn't say "gear" or "steroids" in there at all. If you are one of those people that walks around saying "he's just big because he's on tons of ****!", then you will NEVER make it. NEVER!!

Steroids, GH, gear.. is the ultimate weak minded pussies excuse. Because, if it's GEAR, they never have to admit they aren't good enough. These people come up with an abstract excuse that no one can exacty pin point (how much, exactly is "tons of ****"?), and that way they don't have to admit they just ain't got it.

Notice the only thing you never hear someone say is: "I'm just not good enough?"

nice to have you here , how long did it take you to have a noticable mass as years of training

BigPharma is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigPharma is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigPharma is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigPharma is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigPharma is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigPharma is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigPharma is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigPharma is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigPharma is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigPharma is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigPharma is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by marc0g
    YOU ARE THE MAN!!! (i laughed my ass of at the retarded monkey comment)

great post man!

On BB.com, most of the long time posters, know that these are the top five parts of becoming massive, but i think everyones just curious about what the pros are taking in regards to anabolics, And everyone wants to know so bad because its the hidden piece, its a secret that all the pros keep, we all know what the pros eat, how they train, and how much they rest and dedicate thier lives to becoming such incredible athletes, but its human nature to want to know the missing link, Im sure if a pro came out and told us this, then it would accaully DECREASE the amount of times youd here "oh well, i could get that big if i was on that much too" because im sure there are plenty that take more then the pros but think "well if hes twice my size he must be on twice as much".....You get what im saying?

agreed, however juice IS #6 im sure there are no natural pros
    "Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood."
    -H.L Mencken

"Suppose you were an idiot... And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
    -Mark Twain

Pharm Animal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I guess I have 1 through 4 covered!

M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dont people have anything better to do than post pictures like that on a forum

get a job paul is late

AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks for covering some of my questions!

Superman2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Superman2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Superman2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Superman2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Superman2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

1. Genetics

Notice is doesn't say "gear" or "steroids" in there at all. If you are one of those people that walks around saying "he's just big because he's on <u>tons of ****!</u>", then you will NEVER make it. NEVER!!

Steroids, GH, gear.. is the ultimate weak minded pussies excuse. Because, if it's GEAR, they never have to admit they aren't good enough. These people come up with an abstract excuse that no one can exacty pin point (how much, exactly is "<u>tons of ****</u>"?), and that way they don't have to admit they just ain't got it.

Notice the words I underlined? that might be the reason paul is late posted that picture: to show how mad he is at Mr Prince's post, and about the words he used

Not that I am against you Mr prince, but im just giving everyone tip. And I thought it was incredibly funny, it made my stomache hurt so much by all of that laughing (laughing that much makes you live longer, right?)

My opinion to paul is late is to use words next time, you might seem a bit more logic that way. Get that man banned from this site.

American Beef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) American Beef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) American Beef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) American Beef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) American Beef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) American Beef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) American Beef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) American Beef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) American Beef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) American Beef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) American Beef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Although i agree with what you say, its extremely unconvincing coming from someone who had to retire from pro bodybuilding because of steroid over abuse. No disrespect Tom, but if that were the case, why did you even use all the anabolics in the first place? It doesnt change the fact that you wouldnt have looked anything like what you did if you hadnt done the gear.
    BB 4 LIFE

Location: Playing Hide and Go Seek with Osama Bin Laden, DAMN! hes good!
    marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50) marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50) marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50) marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50) marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50) marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50) marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50) marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50) marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50) marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50) marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by American Beef
    Although i agree with what you say, its extremely unconvincing coming from someone who had to retire from pro bodybuilding because of steroid over abuse. No disrespect Tom, but if that were the case, why did you even use all the anabolics in the first place? It doesnt change the fact that you wouldnt have looked anything like what you did if you hadnt done the gear.
    OHHHH SNAPPPP

I dont think tom will be happy about this, But i can see both his and your point so i dont wanna get in the middle!

But I will say this, Im sure abuse of gear and use of gear seperates 1st and 2nd place if there both eqaul in genes and assbusting if ya know watta mean?

BigPharma is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigPharma is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigPharma is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigPharma is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigPharma is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigPharma is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigPharma is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigPharma is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigPharma is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigPharma is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigPharma is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Superman2
    Notice the words I underlined? that might be the reason paul is late posted that picture: to show how mad he is at Mr Prince's post, and about the words he used

Not that I am against you Mr prince, but im just giving everyone tip. And I thought it was incredibly funny, it made my stomache hurt so much by all of that laughing (laughing that much makes you live longer, right?)

My opinion to paul is late is to use words next time, you might seem a bit more logic that way. Get that man banned from this site.

no your wrong paul is late posted that **** in 3 threads in the teen forum he is a ****in troll of the worst degree. peace
    "Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood."
    -H.L Mencken

"Suppose you were an idiot... And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
    -Mark Twain

Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Knowing that gear is a constant, I think the point is, by missing any of the other factors (1-5) you will still fail, as gear will not make up for these. Getting your cycles right is a science in itself, and merely by being on "tons of ****" won't get it done, it has to be done right. I don't think anyone who hasn't succeeded in the first five factors (99% of lifters) should be busting his balls. If you don't have what it takes in the first place, what's the point of slamming him?

MDN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MDN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    BIG TOM laying it out.... never a bull**** artist! Good to see you on here man.

Peace,
    Mike
    MDN

kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by paul is late
    tom, i know im young but do you think i have a shot at being pro?
    You're a sick homo...take that picture down please...a mod, anybody???

Re: Tom Prince's post. I agree 100% I hate it when people try to claim "that guys' big because he juices". First of all, anyone can stick a needle in themselves, aspirate, inject, repeat. To make good gains is hard. To keep those gains is even more tough. People just don't understand what people go through to have a good cycle. It takes ton's of reasearch, planning, determination, and hard ass work! (I'm still clean, but I do my reading.)

Anyone who says Genetics have nothing to do with being a world class bodybuilder is an idiot, too. You can get big, you can look great, but to have that IFBB look you've got to have the genetics. You can't change your bone structure, you can't change many physiological aspects of yourself such as recovery time, etc.

I dunno, I just get sick of people saying "anybody can do it if...". Everybody has their talents, let bodybuilders have theirs, too.

Extreme Powerbuilder Natural Science's Avatar
    Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BigPharma
    agreed, however juice IS #6 im sure there are no natural pros
    actually there are a few, but none that place in major contests.
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got...

kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by American Beef
    That may be the case, but not matter how many drugs you pump into someone random person, they will never, ever achieve the degree of development of say Ronnie Coleman or some ther IFBB guy.

Originally Posted by Natural Science
    actually there are a few, but none that place in major contests.
    Some with IFBB size??? I doubt it...

Out of curiousity, who are some "natural" guys you think are really big and ripped??

I think Skip LaCour is lying his ass off about his "naturalness". Yeah, he's done tested comps, but anybody on drugs can do that. They just have to go off cycle for a while...

sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    did anyone contact the mods to delete paul is late post ?

Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    Some with IFBB size??? I doubt it...

Out of curiousity, who are some "natural" guys you think are really big and ripped??

I think Skip LaCour is lying his ass off about his "naturalness". Yeah, he's done tested comps, but anybody on drugs can do that. They just have to go off cycle for a while...
    this is the subject of major conjecture. until someone who claims he is natural is proven to test positive for gear, they are natural. you cant just say "oh yeah well he can fake a piss test" but isnt the whole point of doing tested competitions proving that you dont take drugs. whats the point of going through all that trouble for nothing? besides neither skip nor jeff have the look of someone on gear. theyre big but not THAT big. just my two cents.

bobcat is a name known to all. (+5000) bobcat is a name known to all. (+5000) bobcat is a name known to all. (+5000) bobcat is a name known to all. (+5000) bobcat is a name known to all. (+5000) bobcat is a name known to all. (+5000) bobcat is a name known to all. (+5000) bobcat is a name known to all. (+5000) bobcat is a name known to all. (+5000) bobcat is a name known to all. (+5000) bobcat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Becoming a pro is still a lot of training. I know ALOT of people who juice, including myself, and are NOWHERE near what Skip LaCoeur looks like. A lot of people recreationally use roids to look in shape and fit but becoming MASSIVE requires more training and diet than anything else.
    NEW STATS***

Height: 6'
    Weight: 255
    BF: 9%

Originally Posted by bobcat
    Becoming a pro is still a lot of training. I know ALOT of people who juice, including myself, and are NOWHERE near what Skip LaCoeur looks like. A lot of people recreationally use roids to look in shape and fit but becoming MASSIVE requires more training and diet than anything else.

well put-rep points coming your way

whatdoumean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whatdoumean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whatdoumean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whatdoumean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whatdoumean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Great Post

1. Genetics

Thanks for the info. needed to know such things. Great post.

armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

Tom- you're huge...

IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Pro Chris Cook's Avatar
    Pro Chris Cook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pro Chris Cook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pro Chris Cook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pro Chris Cook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pro Chris Cook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pro Chris Cook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pro Chris Cook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pro Chris Cook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pro Chris Cook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pro Chris Cook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pro Chris Cook will become famous soon enough. (+50)

You Rock Tom

#1 Gotta love your ability to make one just laugh and smile Bro, Love ya Tom.
    #2. Ok guys get off of this Drug thing..The fact of the matter is that in all professional sports those hidden secrets are always found out by the Best..the reason they are found by the best is because those are the folks that just stick it out and let time do the rest..They are not willing to quit first..then all other tricks and secrets are found by just doing just that..There is no trick or magic pill or special diet, Just hard work guys..that is it..I know you don't want to here it but it's just the way things are.So get on with something a bit more productive..Get your ass's off this board and in the gym you lazy bumms..
    Chris

Originally Posted by Pro Chris Cook
    #2. Ok guys get off of this Drug thing..The fact of the matter is that in all professional sports those hidden secrets are always found out by the Best..the reason they are found by the best is because those are the folks that just stick it out and let time do the rest..They are not willing to quit first..then all other tricks and secrets are found by just doing just that..There is no trick or magic pill or special diet, Just hard work guys..that is it..I know you don't want to here it but it's just the way things are.So get on with something a bit more productive..Get your ass's off this board and in the gym you lazy bumms..
    Chris

well put. people have this mentality that if you use gear, you can become pro. look at the thousands, literally thousands of bodybuilders who juice and never even place in small amateur shows.

williebeaman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Pro Chris Cook
    Chris
    pro chris cook?? have u of late gotten a pro card? well even if u havent its only a matter of time before u get one, but im just curious have u gone pro?

Originally Posted by williebeaman
    pro chris cook?? have u of late gotten a pro card? well even if u havent its only a matter of time before u get one, but im just curious have u gone pro?

he clarified this in the "chris doing nationals" thread. check it out bro. and yeah it boggles my mind how he hasnt turned pro yet with all the freaky mass he has on such a small waist.

Originally Posted by Natural Science
    this is the subject of major conjecture. until someone who claims he is natural is proven to test positive for gear, they are natural. you cant just say "oh yeah well he can fake a piss test" but isnt the whole point of doing tested competitions proving that you dont take drugs. whats the point of going through all that trouble for nothing? besides neither skip nor jeff have the look of someone on gear. theyre big but not THAT big. just my two cents.
    Regardless of their gearing up or not, they've got great physiques and I'd be lucky to look like that one day--well, not lucky, it takes hard work too I understand that any supplement you take is pretty much worthless unless you've got a great diet, a great routine, you get your rest, you do your research, etc...

The piss test can easily be avoided if someone was to bulk offseason and they're not so big that they need AAS to maintain their size and strength. I.E. Test Cyp clears out of your system completely in about 13 weeks...It's a long lived AAS, too. Most are much shorter lived than that.

I don't have anything against using gear at all, just so you know. I consider myself to be a bright guy, I'm going to major in Chemistry (maybe pharmacological chemistry depending on where I transfer to) and I'll head out to Medical School thereafter, so when I do research, etc. I believe that my opinions are "informed" to say the least on the safety of certain types of AAS (legal or not). Just do the reserach, be safe, don't be cheap (i.e. well, I don't need HCG on my 16 week cycle, I'll be OK with just Nolva), eat, sleep and bust your ass in the gym That's MHO on the matter anyway.

Big, Mean and Hungry Art_Atwood's Avatar
    Art_Atwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) Art_Atwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) Art_Atwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) Art_Atwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) Art_Atwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) Art_Atwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) Art_Atwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) Art_Atwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) Art_Atwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) Art_Atwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) Art_Atwood is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

1. Genetics

Very good post!