Thread: Good deal?

jy3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jy3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Good deal?

hxxp://cgi.ebay.com/MEMBERSHIP-DARK-COBRAS-UNDERGROUND-BODYBUILDING_W0QQitemZ120491469801QQcmdZViewItemQQ ptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item1c0dd9ebe9

animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." -Thomas Paine

[]---[]Equipment Crew Member No.3[]---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #2 ()---()

jy3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jy3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Originally Posted by animalfan View Post
    i sure hope you are joking.
    Indeed.

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh yes, this one deserves a screen shot:

Originally Posted by The DARK COBRA
    You are bidding on a membership in “The Dark Cobra's Underground Bodybuilding Network.”

Follow The Dark Cobra’s forbidden secret exercise manual to get a lean, muscular body! Let Manual #1 show you the best way to get a develop your back, chest and arms by following ancient secret teachings that were channeled to The Dark Cobra by an Infinite Being, known as Eternus.

You will learn from Eternus’s pupil, The Dark Cobra, himself, who will teach you weight training, exercise, and how to utilize “The Secret of Magnetic Meditation ™.” Now, you can have the body of your dreams through my exclusive exercise program, and learning how to harness the power of your own mind to attract the results that you desire!

*****SPECIAL LIMITED TIME OFFER!!! *****

If you order now, you will also receive your Free autographed 8X10 Photo of The Dark Cobra. Let this photo help to inspire you to reach your fitness goals!

***ALSO AVAILABLE.....***

As a Dark Cobra Initiate, you will also be able to subscribe to Dark Cobra's brand new newsletter, "The Cobra Strikes!!"

I accept PayPal.

(Serious bidders only, please!)

* Good luck and thanks for looking!

God Bless!

The Dark Cobra

This is truly amazing.

Buyer beware though......the membership is only for a year.
    Last edited by Keetman; 11-13-2009 at 11:04 AM.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #4 ▪█─────█▪

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jy3 View Post
    Indeed.
    in the words of my 2 year old: "whew, that was a close one".

i've seen that on there before and thought it was funny. the shtty part is that he's probably making money off of that.
    "If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." -Thomas Paine

xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wow is all i have to say.

I really hope he is joking and is not truly impressed with himself enough to think he should be teaching anyone.

thats not even mentioning the horrid cheesiness of the metaphysical bs he put, then he even added god bless, which kinda contradicts his whole metaphysical blather.

just wow...

yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Mesmerized by the Dark Cobra, I am currently making my bid. Unable to control myself under the spell of his magic...
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.19

Proud Owner of an Irish Tan

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by yankeemarko1 View Post
    Mesmerized by the Dark Cobra, I am currently making my bid. Unable to control myself under the spell of his magic...

Email and let him know you've had some recent health problems.

Maybe he can channel that spirit and help a brother out.

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

chris423 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris423 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris423 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris423 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris423 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris423 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris423 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris423 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris423 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris423 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris423 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm gonna send the seller a question asking what he recommends for me to improve my bench lockout.

Edited to add: I did send ask him what the great and powerful Eternus would recommend to help improve my bench lockout. I'll be holding my breath waitying for a reply.
    Last edited by chris423; 11-13-2009 at 12:25 PM.

xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by chris423 View Post
    I'm gonna send the seller a question asking what he recommends for me to improve my bench lockout.

he'll recommmend you buy his course

chris423 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris423 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris423 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris423 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris423 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris423 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris423 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris423 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris423 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris423 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris423 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    We'll of course that. I already orderd. Haven't you?

I got 5 of em for xmas gifts

Originally Posted by xephonics View Post
    I got 5 of em for xmas gifts

Oh my goodness......how does one go about getting on the xephonic christmas gift list?

You are going to be a popular dude in 2010 my friend.

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

I actually got a reply to my question. I didn't expect that. LOL

Dark Cobra's response in quotes

"Dear Chris,
    Eternus is channeling his wisdom through The dark Cobra at this moment. You are also going to be receiving the benefit of dark Cobra's practical training experience which spans 30 years. The following are some practical tips for enhancing the lockout potential. Pushing off with both feet on the floor can be one effective way to achieve results. This method can be very effective in making that final push. The second is what I call "The shoulder thrust." Visualization is essential here, as you cover that final distance for lockout. Imagine all of the power in your physique centralized in both shoulders as you push away to victory. The third method is again a visual process. Where, again, you picture a great force within your mind or an agressiveness, if you will as the weight is moving up. This might be crossing a finish line as a runner, or throwing furious combinations in the 12th round in a fight that you must win. Make no mistake, that the powers of mind are a dominany force when pushing your body towards any strength achievement. I hope the knowledge I have shared will be of great help to you. You might consider ordering our "Forbidden Secrets" manual. It's very fairly priced and a unique collector's item for the bodybuilding or strength enthusiast. You may get back to us at any time and I hope these suggestions bring you real results.

Sincerely,
    Dark Cobra

I guess Eternus doesn't do pin presses, board presses or any work with bands or chains. LOL
    Last edited by chris423; 11-14-2009 at 10:13 AM.

onyxwulvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onyxwulvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onyxwulvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onyxwulvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onyxwulvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onyxwulvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onyxwulvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onyxwulvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onyxwulvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onyxwulvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onyxwulvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I really hope you're joking

Obviously, while you have great size, you could never achieve the cuts, symmetry, or definition of The Dark Cobra. Secondly, Cobra's training advice is perfectly sound & relavent and as a woman, I can tell you that The Dark Cobra's body is HOT! HOT! HOT!, while yours, umfortunately, is NOT! NOT! NOT! I'd go to bed with that guy anytime, belive me! Oh, and by the way, I sent for his course and I thought it was brilliant......and if the guy decides to add a little flair to his course......a little fun, mythology, whimsy......I say, good for him! Bravo for the Dark Cobra!!!

Originally Posted by onyxwulvie View Post
    Obviously, while you have great size, you could never achieve the cuts, symmetry, or definition of The Dark Cobra. Secondly, Cobra's training advice is perfectly sound & relavent and as a woman, I can tell you that The Dark Cobra's body is HOT! HOT! HOT!, while yours, umfortunately, is NOT! NOT! NOT! I'd go to bed with that guy anytime, belive me! Oh, and by the way, I sent for his course and I thought it was brilliant......and if the guy decides to add a little flair to his course......a little fun, mythology, whimsy......I say, good for him! Bravo for the Dark Cobra!!!
    uh, first post humor? if so, good job. if not, wow.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Teh Dark Cobra is a legend in his own mind.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

The Dark Cobra delivers, we now have a testimony.

Fantastic.

The Dark Cobra should not be confused with the Dark Force:

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Keetman View Post
    The Dark Cobra delivers, we now have a testimony.

Fantastic.

The Dark Cobra should not be confused with the Dark Force:

(Rolling around on the floor, laughing like an idiot(!))

I'll send you teh greenz as soon as I'm off this stupid rep spread!
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

onyxwulvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onyxwulvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onyxwulvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onyxwulvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onyxwulvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onyxwulvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onyxwulvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onyxwulvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onyxwulvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onyxwulvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onyxwulvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The dark cobra strikes again!

Hey! Check it out! This guy has a brand new ad on eBay! New ad & NEW PICTURE. He must be doing something right.....check out his eBay rating. 550 transactions and a 100% rating! LOL!!

DARK COBRA'S UNDERGROUND TRAINING MANUAL - **BODYBUILDING - STRENGTH - MUSCLES**
    attract the results that you desire!

***COMING SOON***

You will also be able to subscribe to my soon-to-be-released newsletter, "The Cobra Strikes!!"

I accept PayPal.

(Serious bidders only, please!)

* Good luck and thanks for looking!

God Bless!

The Dark Cobra