Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    I have God on my side ! jrmuscle's Avatar
    jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

3 Ennercell and Test Drive needed!!!

This will be a double dose 15 day supply of both the products listed above!!
    First off no other logs can be run at the time of this one and as soon as it is received unless discussed with me before hand!

Ok lets get this party started i expect to see some amazing applications! (hint: creative is good!) but it wont be the overall icing on your application just a helper

1. What are your goals for bulking and or gaining strength!
    2. Give a detailed description of your bodybuilding/power-lifting/sports training as possible!
    3. Current weight
    4. Height
    5. Diet in detail
    6. Lastly tell me why you should get to log this over the rest of the applicants!
    Must be 18 or older
    Us Only
    No current logs!!!

Test Drive Fact Panel

[/color]

-Joey_
    I expect respect when i give respect
    I put forth effort and determination
    I AM A BODY BUILDER

Honesty is the best policy ;)

bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

First , get those apps in people!

TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can you post up any information on Ennercell?
    Pro Strongman & Former National Champion

PR Gym Lifts -> Front Squat 515 Lbs / Deadlift 700 lbs / Strict Press 325 lbs

Website | www.mutaffis.com
    Instagram | www.instagram.com/tmutaffis
    ******** | www.********.com/StrongmanTomMutaffis
    YouTube | www.youtube.com/tmutafs

jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

yes ill link it to this thread i posted it a few days ago

here it is man cmon peeps get those apps in

heres the panel you asked for
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=125504973
    -Joey_
    I AM A BODY BUILDER

blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what flavor[s] is ennercell?
    Sig line can't be a novel

i will post that hen i get the new flavors

A few things were changed so the flavors will be emailed to me tonight! ill will post them and pm them to you blinky! you should throw your app in
    -Joey_
    I AM A BODY BUILDER

blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i will just waiting on the QUAKE promo to see who gets picked, cant multi apply to apps ,ty for the heads up on flavors. How long do i [people] have to apply?

what other supps did you apply for?

Originally Posted by blinky99 View Post
    i will just waiting on the QUAKE promo to see who gets picked, cant multi apply to apps ,ty for the heads up on flavors. How long do i [people] have to apply?
    let me know what it is and when you have to log it if you win! i personally do not mind but i have to clear things up with the boss! And btw i love the new prods omg you watch the sales sky rocket once people try our new stuff lmao i even have 200 set aside of my money to buy tons of both you guys are gonna love this if you get it!
    -Joey_
    I AM A BODY BUILDER

just have an app out for QUAKE [Scivation] not sure when they are picking winners, maybe tomorrow hopefully.

I have not won anything yet though. they have yet to pick winners so i am not logging anything sponsored at the moment.

200$ wish i had that money to spend on supps! dayum

rusty319 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rusty319 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rusty319 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rusty319 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rusty319 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rusty319 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rusty319 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rusty319 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rusty319 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rusty319 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rusty319 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Does this mean you guys are giving out eight opportunities?

Pete is giving five away here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=125512273

yes sir

we are hitting the forums hard this is just the teaser and more more more to come i have shot ideas at the boss and he is putting them into action one thing at a time EST has you all in mind with our new promos to come!!
    -Joey_
    I AM A BODY BUILDER

J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I see no apps in yet, and I'm trying to get my foot in the door so what the heck...here we go.

1. What are your goals for bulking and or gaining strength - Gaining strenght is the goal of mine. I'm currently on a weight loss plan trying to drop 60lbs then seeing where my BF% is at in that point in time. Gotta lose weight so I can chase around my child!

2. Give a detailed description of your bodybuilding/power-lifting/sports training as possible! As of now, being on of the Americans to have lost a job, my main weight training is P90X, 3 days of HIIT outside and on the stationary bike when weather doesn't allow me to go outside. Also go for jogs and walks with my wife a couple times a week.

3. Current weight - 252lbs.

4. Height - whooping 5 feet 10 inches tall
    5. Diet in detail - I am on a 1750 calorie diet. Lots of protein. Eggs, chicken, tuna and shakes galore!

6. Lastly tell me why you should get to log this over the rest of the applicants! - I don't have the experience as everyone else might with logging, but I am in the middle of a life changing experience that my family and myself are proud of. Something like this will not only be fun and help me expand my experience at BB.com, but it will also help make me accountable!

Thanks....I know, it's a long shot

mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I'm down :D

I'm currently bulking up right now, but trying to stay semi lean because the last time I bulked up, I did so too much, and gained too much fat. I'm considering starting a powerlifting type routine soon to get my strength up and give it a shot.

2. Give a detailed description of your bodybuilding/power-lifting/sports training as possible!
    I have to be honest. I don't have a set routine. I usually figure out what I want to work that day. I think a program limits you. If I were to follow a program, I would stop at a certain amount of reps or sets when sometimes I can do 2 sets and other times I can do like 8 sets. Sometimes I go heavy, sometimes I go lighter. I currently do cardio every morning for 20 minutes low intensity. I burn about 300 calories doing that. I work calves about 2-3x a week, and abs 2-3x a week as well

3. Current weight
    190lbs

4. Height
    5'8"

5. Diet in detail
    Right now I'm bulking as I said, but I'm eating really clean and healthy foods. No fast food, soda, crap food, frozen meals, ect. I eat brown rice, oatmeal, wheat pasta, beef, chicken, mixed nuts, protein shakes, Peanut Butter, Wheat Bread, and a lot of water. When I say a lot of meat, I've had about 6oz steak, 16oz chicken today so far, and plan on having a 1/2 pound sirloin burger later

6. Lastly tell me why you should get to log this over the rest of the applicants!
    I work my butt of in the gym every single day! I never have a bad workout. I don't let myself. I have a ton of dedication, and my diet is on key right now. Any supplements to further my goals would be amazing, and I can write a very detailed log for you if you'd like. If I win the other promo you guys have going, I'll have your pre workout as well now that would be a stack !!! Imagine that log too! All 3 supps by EST logged by the same person, in detail. I have quite a bit of free time because I'm out of college right now at home, and only have a part time job, so you can be the log would be detailed!
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

TheUrbanLegend is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheUrbanLegend is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheUrbanLegend is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheUrbanLegend is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheUrbanLegend is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheUrbanLegend is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheUrbanLegend is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheUrbanLegend is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheUrbanLegend is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheUrbanLegend is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheUrbanLegend is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ill give it a go..

Currently i am trying to bulk up and gain strength as well. My last bulk was pretty successful. I gained strength and weight. I started cutting after that and still maintained my strength. I am now on a bulk once again but plan on gaining more muscle than fat this time around.

I don't really have a set routine. I look in the mirror and examine myself to see what muscles are lagging. I then start a routine to develop those muscles so they are up to par with the rest of my body. After that i pretty much back to the generic mass building workouts. I do a little bit of cardio in the morning everyday.

3. Weight : 235 lbs

4. Height : 6'4''

5. Diet in detail
    Currently im trying to bulk clean. I eat a lot of beef and chicken.The other things i eat are eggs, peanut butter, peanuts, almonds, lean beef aminos which is basically protein and amino acids, protein shakes and maybe other things i cant think of.

I have years and years of experience with bodybuilding. I never skip and workouts and i always give 110% at the gym. I have logged multiple supplements in the past and put nothing but my best into them. I have never taken a test booster so i think my first one would be more effective than other i take in the future. I think Ennercell and Test Drive would be the perfect supplements to help me achieve my goals.

Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000)
    US only?

<----sad panda

TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    [QUOTE=jrmuscle;509524483]

I am currently preparing for American Strongest Man Battle of Champions on 7/23 & 7/24 in Hartford, CT. Looking to increase static strength as well as speed and strength endurance. Usually I compete in 4-6 strongman contests per year and in-between contests I focus on bringing up weaknesses or peaking for upcoming events.

After this contest I will be looking to add additional mass to compete in the HW Weight Class (Over 231.5 lbs).

More information on me:

Photos: http://www.prowriststraps.com/tom_mutaffis_strongman
    Videos: www.youtube.com/tmutafs

I have been training for 12 years and competing in strongman for (4) years. Right now my training consists of a mix of powerlifting, olympic lifting, and 'powerbuilding'. Along with 2-4 gym workouts per week I also train with strongman implements 1-2 times per week.

My training journal is here and has over 75,000 views, I also have another journal with more than 20,000 views on a different site:

http://www.marunde-muscle.com/forum/...ead.php?t=9994

3. Current weight

My current weight is about 235 lbs.

4. Height

Height is 5'8.

5. Diet in detail

I make continuous adjustments to my diet but in generally I am usually around 250-300g protein per day and 3,500 to 4,500 calories. Typically I have about a 1:3:3 ratio of Fat:Carbs:Protein.

With product testing I believe that it is important to have a good amount of experience with supplements and also to be able to articulate well. I have been utilizing supplements for about 10 years and have tried literally hundreds of different products from dozens of different companies.

I will provide an honest and thorough review of your products.

Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to your response.
    Pro Strongman & Former National Champion

PR Gym Lifts -> Front Squat 515 Lbs / Deadlift 700 lbs / Strict Press 325 lbs

Website | www.mutaffis.com
    Instagram | www.instagram.com/tmutaffis
    ******** | www.********.com/StrongmanTomMutaffis
    YouTube | www.youtube.com/tmutafs

rusty319 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rusty319 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rusty319 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rusty319 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rusty319 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rusty319 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rusty319 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rusty319 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rusty319 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rusty319 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rusty319 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jrmuscle View Post
    we are hitting the forums hard this is just the teaser and more more more to come i have shot ideas at the boss and he is putting them into action one thing at a time EST has you all in mind with our new promos to come!!
    Very cool and very generous of EST!

c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1. What are your goals for bulking and or gaining strength! My current goal is bulking and strength, I just recovered from a back injury and lost a lot of muscle and my strength.
    Bulking Goal: Bulk up to 210 pounds
    Strenght goal: Bench 275 for 8-10 reps before end of October.

I started to workout when I was 14. I was always skinny and needed to gain weight. My workout varied on the season. During fall and winter I do a power-lifting routine while bulking and during mid spring and summer I do a basic bodybuilding routine.

My current routine is:
    Day 1: Chest and triceps
    Day 2: Back and Biceps
    Day 3: Shoulders and abs
    Day 4: Legs
    Day 5: stretch and rest

This routine itself has gave me the best results thus far.

3. Current weight 196 pounds
    4. Height 5'8
    5. Diet in detail

Meal 1:
    Protein Shake: 46g of whey protein
    Apple
    Flex Seed oil

Meal 2:
    5-7 scrambled eggs
    1 tuna salad sandwich
    1 piece of fruit [usually apple of banana]

Meal 3:
    either Chicken breast/things/drumsticks, steak, tuna, salmon
    ceaser salad
    1 cup of walnuts

Meal 4:
    1-2 baked potato
    1 serving of tuna salad
    1 piece of fruit
    1/2 cup of almonds

Meal 5:
    protein shake
    tuna
    1/2 walnuts
    either Chicken breast/things/drumsticks, steak or some other form of meat

Meal 6: before bedtime
    1 piece of fruit
    1/2 cup of almonds
    cottage cheese

I am very dedicated to changing my body and building it the way I want it. I had few set backs with some major injuries; shoulder which kept me out for 3 months, and then my back which kept me out of the gym for over a year but I keep coming back, and come back harder then before. Its been 3 months since I been back in the gym and went from 186 pounds and 23.7% body fat to 196 pounds and 18% body-fat. I am 110% dedicated to getting my dream body.

I have experience with test boosters and have logged before my ph stack. I will give a honest review on the forums and on the product page.

very solid apps

i just got up from a long nights drinking and bad hangover and now i see this thread has gotten some decent traffic keep them coming only a few days left til i choose!!
    -Joey_
    I AM A BODY BUILDER

damn

[QUOTE=TomMutaffis;510089383]

I am currently preparing for American Strongest Man Battle of Champions on 7/23 & 7/24 in Hartford, CT. Looking to increase static strength as well as speed and strength endurance. Usually I compete in 4-6 strongman contests per year and in-between contests I focus on bringing up weaknesses or peaking for upcoming events.

After this contest I will be looking to add additional mass to compete in the HW Weight Class (Over 231.5 lbs).

More information on me:

Photos: http://www.prowriststraps.com/tom_mutaffis_strongman
    Videos: www.youtube.com/tmutafs

I have been training for 12 years and competing in strongman for (4) years. Right now my training consists of a mix of powerlifting, olympic lifting, and 'powerbuilding'. Along with 2-4 gym workouts per week I also train with strongman implements 1-2 times per week.

My training journal is here and has over 75,000 views, I also have another journal with more than 20,000 views on a different site:

http://www.marunde-muscle.com/forum/...ead.php?t=9994

3. Current weight

My current weight is about 235 lbs.

4. Height

Height is 5'8.

5. Diet in detail

I make continuous adjustments to my diet but in generally I am usually around 250-300g protein per day and 3,500 to 4,500 calories. Typically I have about a 1:3:3 ratio of Fat:Carbs:Protein.

With product testing I believe that it is important to have a good amount of experience with supplements and also to be able to articulate well. I have been utilizing supplements for about 10 years and have tried literally hundreds of different products from dozens of different companies.

I will provide an honest and thorough review of your products.

Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to your response.

glad you placed an app!
    -Joey_
    I AM A BODY BUILDER

today is the day

i will be choosing before midnight tonight so get those last bit of apps in folks this stuff will serious take you by surprise !! great stuff!
    -Joey_
    I AM A BODY BUILDER

mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i will be choosing before midnight tonight so get those last bit of apps in folks this stuff will serious take you by surprise !! great stuff!
    Can't wait!
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

1. What are your goals for bulking and or gaining strength! Keeping hte recomp going, gain str loose some BF% points.

2. Give a detailed description of your bodybuilding/power-lifting/sports training as possible! Some soccer, and racquetball as well as cardio @ 6.0 PWO 1 mile run.
    Rippetoes [sp?]
    A/B/A week one
    B/A/B week two
    A= deads,squats,rows
    B= bench press, standing military press, squats
    Alternating high weight low rep, and high rep low weight

3. Current weight 186

4. Height 5'7

5. Diet in detail 2500 cals, 50% prot, 30% fat, 20% carbs.
    chicken,meat,oats,wpi,milk,nuts,fruits,veggies

I give no bluff no bs reviews, taste ,effectiveness, did it live up to its claims/do what its suppose to do? Proven track record on finishing logs. Honest no bias review on flavor energy levels etc

other logs
    Logs 80% sponsored
    DOUBLE THE TEST w/ T-911 and Anadraulic State!! [version 2] [with test checks pre/post]
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=119814881

EST Biopro/plasmatic
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=120825961
    Halodrol liqugels log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6469181
    FYRE
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=932013
    Anadraulic state
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=114020211
    Endorphix
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=109263621
    Glutacene
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=123841841
    animal torrent
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2569541
    hyperdrol x-2
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=118987951
    Phenylethylamine log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=110431941
    phoenix/C-bolic
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=119561741
    blue gene
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=118385361
    sport pharma just the basics
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=117550171
    The "Beast stack"
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...2794601&page=2
    1-andro RX
    first PH log!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post435282491

what were the ennercell flavors btw?
    Last edited by blinky99; 06-27-2010 at 12:56 PM.

BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1. What are your goals for bulking and or gaining strength! Right im trying to still gain strength while losing bf, i m ean come on its summertime gotta have the abs!

2. Give a detailed description of your bodybuilding/power-lifting/sports training as possible! Right now doing a 5 day bodypart split that looks like this

Monday-Arms
    Tuesday-Legs
    Wednesday- off
    Thusday- Shoulders,traps
    Friday-Chest
    Saturday-Back
    Sunday- off

Switched my routine around to focus on some weak points. Squats, deadlifts, bench always heavy. Other lifts vary, I like to include drop sets, super sets, high reps, low reps, to changing constantly to not plateau and keep the gains coming. Never go in with a set lifting routine, I go by feel

3. Current weight -202lbs
    4. Height- 6'ish
    5. Diet in detail Basic 40/40/20 split. But I like to up my carbs the day before legs and slip in a cheat meal when I have that craving.

In my other 2 logs that I have done, I have kept a very detailed log with honest feedback about the product. Im always trying to one up my previous workout and always train with intensity and if chosen, I will keep a very detailed log for these products!

Winners soon?

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

winners

TomMutaffis

blinky99

mormonpickett

send me your info gentleman and i will notify you when it is sent and on its lovely way
    -Joey_
    I AM A BODY BUILDER

TomMutaffis

blinky99

mormonpickett

send me your info gentleman and i will notify you when it is sent and on its lovely way
    YES! thanks so much!!!

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    congrats to the winners

everyone had a solid app

be looking for the thirty day log opportunity soon after it hits shelves im trying to think of a bad asssssssssasasas promo for the time being to be my own style promo for the hard core.. dont be discouraged if you didnt win i wouldve picked five but i dont have that choice sadly wont say who the others are only all apply for the next promo youll be in mind
    -Joey_
    I AM A BODY BUILDER

be lookin out for that! Ive had the plasmatic caps and really liked the pump I got, interested in the powder......just have to wait patiently for the next promo!