Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Testing Bruce's claims -- KS "Attack" raising test levels

I wanted to provide an update to anyone interested in the results of Bruce *******'s anti-e product. As many of you will remember, he made some pretty bold claims on the ability of this product to raise test to supra-physiological levels. I challenged him on this and he offered to pony up for some tests.

Over a week ago I received a sealed bottle of the Kilosports version of the product and the funds to cover the testing. After waiting for the check to clear I signed up for bloodwork through the Life Extension Foundation. My paperwork arrived Tuesday and had blood drawn at Labcorp this morning.

I will begin taking the product tonight -- taking 4 caps of Attack each night. Two weeks from now I will have blood drawn again. I will post my results as I get them. At Bruce's request, I'm not posting any subjective feedback while using the product. It's his dime and I'm more concerned with the blood results than anything else.

For reference sake, I pulled up the results of nolvadex on total test levels from a couple of years ago. Unfortunately free test and estradiol were not tested for. Note that while my levels increased significantly, I noticed no real difference from this increase. I'd assume this was due to most of the new test being bound, which should not be an issue with an AI.

Test levels before nolva: 350
    Test levels after 3 months of using: 679

I'm also interested in seeing how this will effect some minor gyno that I have.

Please refrain from attacking Bruce in this thread. He may deserve some of it, but I'd like to keep the thread on topic.

thanks
    I saw the film, said that's the life for me
    Forsake the mundane for some instability
    So sue me.

Protect your right to buy the supplements you want: www.usfa.biz

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Cool

Dio,

As mentioned on AL, I assume Labcorp is fine with *******? Heaven forbid, it isn't "approved," to his standards.

Awaiting feedback on the results.

ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    *subscribes to thread*

dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yes, Bruce has approved the method via email.
    So sue me.

R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    cant wait for the results
    "Live like a bad son of a bitch and let's play some ball"
    - Lawrence Taylor

hang cleans - 315x3
    squats - 365x17, 435x10, 500x1, all with wraps only
    bench - 375x1, 225x23
    incline - 315x3

HARDCORE Croquet

PM me if I owe you reps and it's been 3+ days since the bet

SwingGuru will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwingGuru will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwingGuru will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwingGuru will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwingGuru will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwingGuru will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwingGuru will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwingGuru will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwingGuru will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwingGuru will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwingGuru will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Guys who have aromatase deficiencies often have T levels around 2000 ng/dl. It is not that far fetched. From what I've read not good to have E levels too low for long though.
    Tiger who?

kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Interesting. I'm curious as to what the result will be also. Only after two weeks? I would think 4 weeks at minimum would be better but hey if this supp can do it in 2 thats pretty damn good.
    The Seminoles of Florida State!
    F-L-O-R-I-D-A......S-T-A-T-E
    FLORIDA STATE!! FLORIDA STATE!! FLORIDA STATE!!
    Woooooooooooooooo!!!!

2005 ACC CHAMPIONS
    2006 Emerald Bowl CHAMPIONS

Originally Posted by SwingGuru
    Guys who have aromatase deficiencies often have T levels around 2000 ng/dl. It is not that far fetched. From what I've read not good to have E levels too low for long though.
    Apparently it's possible to elevate test to this level through other means -- I believe HCG was mentioned in another thread. I agree about avoiding longer term use of such products.

Interesting. I'm curious as to what the result will be also. Only after two weeks? I would think 4 weeks at minimum would be better but hey if this supp can do it in 2 thats pretty damn good.
    Bruce requested the two week time period. He seems pretty confident that the results will show in that time frame.
    So sue me.

War against genetics chan_ho_nam's Avatar
    chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm really curious about attack myself, will definitely keep checking back. Good luck dio.

Sldgehmr
    With estrogen the key is control, you dont want it completely gone. Estrogen is needed for gh-igf1 conversion, so you just want it in the low range, not the zero range.

Taking 4 NovedexXT a day MarcoNJ's Avatar
    MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Gaspari just got the results back from a 30-day clinical trial on the same product, to say the least - the results were overwhelming. So much so, that he is funding a long term study at a well respected sports nutrition research university.

I am in my 3rd week of taking NovedexXT and plan to have my levels tested after my 4th week as well.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by MarcoNJ; 02-03-2005 at 07:53 AM.
    "If you always do what you did,
    you will always get what you always got."

Support [url]www.usfa.biz[/url] fighting for your supplement rights!

scrawny-nomore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrawny-nomore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrawny-nomore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrawny-nomore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrawny-nomore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrawny-nomore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrawny-nomore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrawny-nomore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrawny-nomore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrawny-nomore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrawny-nomore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dio, looking forward to your test results. I went to the kilosports site and there is not too much info on their product, "Attack". I assume that one bottle lasts for 2 weeks at four pills a night but how long should a real cycle last??? Did bruce ever say if this product is safe for people in their late teens, I can only assume that it would be atleast as safe a 6-oxo which is accepted as being safe for teens. Thanks
    I am a CHRISTIAN and let me tell you it is not easy! People say if they could SEE what I believe then they too would believe....but I say that we see it everyday yet people still dont believe. Therefore, one has to believe by faith alone and that is what makes it so hard to be a Christian.

It is a tough battle to fight alone so if any of you needs someone to talk to.....shoot me a pm.

Sldgehmr
    Originally Posted by MarcoNJ
    Gaspari just got the results back from a 30-day clinical trial on the same product, to say the least - the results were overwhelming. So much so, that he is funding a long term study at a well respected sports nutrition research university.

I am in my 3rd week of taking NovedexXT and plan to have my levels tested after my 4th week as well.

MarcoNJ,
    It seems odd to me that the only info you seem to have is on Gasparis products. All your posts have one thing in common, you push Gaspari like its going out of style. I saw that you said you live near him and have worked out a couple times but it seems that you have endless info on the inside of Gaspari, which is a lot for someone who "lives near him".
    Are you sure youre not a little more involved then you want everyone else to think?

Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If it really boosts tests levels that high, this would be great, but the question is do you want to run it like a cycle for the simple reason it take estrogen so low, some estrogen in the male body does have its benefits. Don't want it low for very long.

Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Does anyone know what a good length of time for estrogen to pushed low is, and is estrogen going to make a major comeback being squashed or do we need to taper off this? Dio are you going to have any post blood work done to check E levels?

acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    dio im just curious, have you ever used any androgens before?

test levels before nolva are kinda in the low range of the normal levels.

Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000)
    Does anyone know what a good length of time for estrogen to pushed low is, and is estrogen going to make a major comeback being squashed or do we need to taper off this?
    Don't quite understand what you're looking for with the first half of that, but--in regards to the latter portion--yes, it would be prudent to taper off something of this sort.
    It seems these poets have nothing up their ample sleeves...

[url]www.AvantLabs.com[/url]

[email]chris@avantlabs.com[/email]

Originally Posted by Lok7y
    Don't quite understand what you're looking for with the first half of that, but--in regards to the latter portion--yes, it would be prudent to taper off something of this sort.

This product is supposed to crush estrogen down to next to nothing. Very little estrogen in males is bad over long periods of time, I was wondering if anyone knew a good length of time. BK said with an AI you don't need to taper off. I've never seen an AI that you don't taper off.

Originally Posted by scrawny-nomore
    Dio, looking forward to your test results. I went to the kilosports site and there is not too much info on their product, "Attack". I assume that one bottle lasts for 2 weeks at four pills a night but how long should a real cycle last??? Did bruce ever say if this product is safe for people in their late teens, I can only assume that it would be atleast as safe a 6-oxo which is accepted as being safe for teens. Thanks
    I would not recommend this product, 6 oxo, or any other products that effect the endocrine system for teens. Safe is relative term when it comes to this stuff and your system may still be developing.

I'm not going to make up a bunch of crap to scare you, but I personally feel it's a bad idea for someone in their teens to use anything of this nature. It's highly unlikely that you're going to be hypogonadal and if you are, you should be seeing a doctor about that.

Sorry if this isn't what you wanted to hear.
    So sue me.

Originally Posted by Sldgehmr
    MarcoNJ,
    It seems odd to me that the only info you seem to have is on Gasparis products. All your posts have one thing in common, you push Gaspari like its going out of style. I saw that you said you live near him and have worked out a couple times but it seems that you have endless info on the inside of Gaspari, which is a lot for someone who "lives near him".
    Are you sure youre not a little more involved then you want everyone else to think?
    This seems curious to me as well.
    So sue me.

Originally Posted by Ghosting
    Does anyone know what a good length of time for estrogen to pushed low is, and is estrogen going to make a major comeback being squashed or do we need to taper off this? Dio are you going to have any post blood work done to check E levels?
    I'm going to post two sets of bloodwork. Pre product and at the two week point. I may taper off if I get another bottle. I'll decide after a week if I notice anything.

I don't think there should be much of a rebound after only two weeks.
    So sue me.

Originally Posted by acecombact1
    dio im just curious, have you ever used any androgens before?

test levels before nolva are kinda in the low range of the normal levels.
    I've used boldione for 8 weeks and cyclo 4AD preworkout (a couple of years ago). However, that bloodwork precedes the boldione use.

I realize that my test levels are in the low range, it's one of the reasons I'm interested in this sort of thing. I imagine that when I get a older I'll be a candidate for HRT.
    So sue me.

BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Interesting thread, I didn't know this about E.

Taking 4 NovedexXT a day MarcoNJ's Avatar
    MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Sldgehmr
    MarcoNJ,

I understand your suspicion. I talk to Rich a few times a week at the gym and I'm on the company's newsletter. I go with what I know, what works for me. I work in advertising and marketing, so I any time I find a good thing, I'm sure to share it with everyone I know (build your own custom Nike Shox online, the sneakers are so comfortable to train in). Flip through my posts and you'll see that I've supported other products as well (Syntrax Protein Nectar and ErgoPharm's GFPro are also favorites). I'm no pro bodybuilder, far from it, but I use Gaspari Nutrition products and they work for me. My interest in Gaspari is a reflection on watching the local guy make good. I was a Gaspari fan back in the day, now I'm supporting the little guy who looks like he is making some noise.
    "If you always do what you did,
    you will always get what you always got."

Support [url]www.usfa.biz[/url] fighting for your supplement rights!

SKYWALKER09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKYWALKER09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKYWALKER09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKYWALKER09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKYWALKER09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKYWALKER09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKYWALKER09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKYWALKER09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKYWALKER09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKYWALKER09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKYWALKER09 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looking forward to seeing your results. His claims were kind of questionable. Cant wait to see what a real person says about his new product.
    Rebound Reloaded Log with Pics
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/feedback-reviews/40335-rebound-reloaded-testing-designer-supplements-sky.html#post460258

HST and DHEA/ATD
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?p=381545#post381545

Reviewing / Comparing: X-Lean, Amp, and Venom
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?p=384356#post384356

HST and Superdrol with Pics
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31794

sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    when will you post the pre usage blood work ?
    I am king.

Originally Posted by sicosico
    when will you post the pre usage blood work ?
    As soon as I get it. I have no idea what the turnaround time is, but I'd guess it should be within two weeks or less of the test.
    So sue me.

OK, I finally got my initial bloodwork back from the LEF.

Total testosterone: 351 ng/dL
    Free testosterone 14.2 pg/mL
    Estradiol 26 pg/mL

I'm planning on having the second sample drawn either thursday or Friday. So it looks like we'll have a comparison in about two weeks.
    So sue me.

kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do you think there will be a difference? Hopefully there will. BTW you got balls to get blood work done just for this sup review! I dont like needles very much but the real problem is when I get my blood drawn. Props to you for doing that!
    The Seminoles of Florida State!
    F-L-O-R-I-D-A......S-T-A-T-E
    FLORIDA STATE!! FLORIDA STATE!! FLORIDA STATE!!
    Woooooooooooooooo!!!!

2005 ACC CHAMPIONS
    2006 Emerald Bowl CHAMPIONS

Originally Posted by kris4153
    Do you think there will be a difference? Hopefully there will. BTW you got balls to get blood work done just for this sup review! I dont like needles very much but the real problem is when I get my blood drawn. Props to you for doing that!
    Thanks It's actually not bad -- it takes less than a minute to get it done. It's just a pain to drag myself over before work.

I honestly don't know if there'll be a difference. Bruce asked me to provide any subjective feedback while on, so I'll speculate a little at the of the week after the second sample was taken.
    So sue me.