Registered User TheCaptainPower's Avatar
    TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Anyone going to Arnold 2013??

Every year I say that I am going to drive out and I never make it.

Is it worth going? I know the show is good, but is it worth if for the convention??

Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Captain P
    Captain Power

The Captain Power's Underground training site

http://thecaptainpower.blogspot.com

AUTHOR: "Work out, lose weight, and stop being single" available on amazon.com $2.99 on kindle!

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    **** dude, if I was in driving distance I would be there every year. You're disrespecting us down here by not going.
    A pattern in the chaos.

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tickets and hotel have been booked since like september!
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    heard the convention is amazing u get so many samples u dont have to buy a pwo or post workout for like a year

TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would like to meet some of the pros, I'm sure you get to meet a lot of people walking around...
    Captain Power

AUTHOR: "Work out, lose weight, and stop being single" available on amazon.com $2.99 on kindle!

203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How far along are you? I'm 10 or so hours away and eventually plan on going

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by airdave View Post
    heard the convention is amazing u get so many samples u dont have to buy a pwo or post workout for like a year
    lol wow. i am definitely going one day. not just for the samples tho
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Its very worth it. This will be my 6th straight year. Go on Friday &Sunday, Saturday is a sight to see with about 170,000 people nut hugging each other. GO early when the doors first open to get the best supplements thrown at you, the longer you wait the less they give out that day. Friday is pretty packed as well, and Sunday is PERFECT. If you want to go all three days, spend the first day getting supps and the next two meeting athletes. It took me 3 Arnolds to meet Kai and Phil because its so hard to move around you cant cover a lot of area in a day. It;s amazing because I met Arnold, Lou Ferrigno, Sly Stallone, Triple H, Paco Boustisa, etc... IT's worth it even if you are in their Saturday just from the experience and being social. Dont go in a tank top, you will be one of the 5% of showed up like this, and look like a major tool. Most pros do not even wear tanks. You will see a lot of booty from the hottest built women in the world as well, which is AWESOME.
    Team Norton

The Strength Guys

It's time to bring V2.0

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Frankdaddy View Post
    Its very worth it. This will be my 6th straight year. Go on Friday &Sunday, Saturday is a sight to see with about 170,000 people nut hugging each other. GO early when the doors first open to get the best supplements thrown at you, the longer you wait the less they give out that day. Friday is pretty packed as well, and Sunday is PERFECT. If you want to go all three days, spend the first day getting supps and the next two meeting athletes. It took me 3 Arnolds to meet Kai and Phil because its so hard to move around you cant cover a lot of area in a day. It;s amazing because I met Arnold, Lou Ferrigno, Sly Stallone, Triple H, Paco Boustisa, etc... IT's worth it even if you are in their Saturday just from the experience and being social. Dont go in a tank top, you will be one of the 5% of showed up like this, and look like a major tool. Most pros do not even wear tanks. You will see a lot of booty from the hottest built women in the world as well, which is AWESOME.

lol why does wearing a tank top make someone look like a tool? only reason I wouldn't wear a tank there is because these pros are 100x bigger than me
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

DaveyII will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveyII will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveyII will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveyII will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveyII will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveyII will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveyII will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveyII will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveyII will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveyII will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveyII will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The wife and I have been to the 2011 and 2012. We'll definitely be at the 2013. In fact it's the highlight of my year. So many samples (I actually find new products I purchase in the future). A ton of pros to meet and so much going on everywhere. Worth the trip. It's about a 4.5 hour drive for us. One suggestion... get there early. The lines are in-freaking-sane. I jumped in the Gaspari line soon as I got there in the morning last year. 2011 the booth to be at was the Muscletech booth. It was majorly downsized last year though. If they have the "Badass" setup this year you've got to check that out. It was like a bad Vegas show. Haha. But always keep a lookout for a giant swarm with lots of cameras and commotion. It's probably Arnold walking through.

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    lol why does wearing a tank top make someone look like a tool? only reason I wouldn't wear a tank there is because these pros are 100x bigger than me
    Because it is March...in Columbus. Not exactly tank top weather.

And I doubt people see a guy in a tank and have a lasting impression after Phil Heath walks by
    Last edited by xStevenx; 12-16-2012 at 05:30 PM.
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

Wow, I definatly want to go now......I wanted to do the Arnold Pump and Run but I missed the deadline.
    Captain Power

Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    Originally Posted by xStevenx View Post
    Because it is March...in Columbus. Not exactly tank top weather.

And I doubt people see a guy in a tank and have a lasting impression after Phil Heath walks by

^ This you just look like an idiot when its cold as piss outside and you are inside a convention center where everybody else is dressed nicely and you are walking around in a tank top. Trust me and just go to the Arnold and walk around, you will see the 5% doing it and it's just funny they dressed like they were going to lift in Texas Mid-summer. Just dress nice, wear deodorant, cologne, because you smell a lot of BO stinch everywhere, dont be this person either.

I go every year and whenever I give my opinion on anything I try to be very un-biased, so take it in as much as you can. This is coming from a guy who wears tank tops every month by 2 each year, but I do know how to dress formal for a big event.
    Team Norton

The Strength Guys

It's time to bring V2.0

chad643 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chad643 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chad643 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chad643 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chad643 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chad643 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chad643 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chad643 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chad643 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chad643 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chad643 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    its not that bad of a drive for me, im thinking about it.

Epikhigh63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Epikhigh63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Epikhigh63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Epikhigh63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Epikhigh63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Epikhigh63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Epikhigh63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Epikhigh63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Epikhigh63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Epikhigh63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Epikhigh63 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TheCaptainPower View Post
    Every year I say that I am going to drive out and I never make it.

Is it worth going? I know the show is good, but is it worth if for the convention??

Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Captain P
    Every year! Yeah, there' s the free stuff, but I go more for the motivation. Seeing all my favorite athletes in person and on stage gets me so excited and inspired!

Lydia

https://www.********.com/relentless.will
    http://messages.rfos.org/cgi-bin/yab...num=1360148652

Darkkness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkkness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkkness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkkness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkkness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkkness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkkness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkkness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkkness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkkness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkkness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Its pretty fun I've been going for the past 7 years. You don't get as many free samples as you did in 05-07 it was nuts I would have bags and bags of free stuff. Saturday is the day to go in my book.