Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    coynemoney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coynemoney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coynemoney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coynemoney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coynemoney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coynemoney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coynemoney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coynemoney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coynemoney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coynemoney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coynemoney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    She also had her period one day and didn't get up from her chair the whole day because she SOAKED herself and chair with BLOOD!
    "Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor."
    -Alexis Carrel

YouAwareBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouAwareBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouAwareBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouAwareBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouAwareBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouAwareBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouAwareBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouAwareBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouAwareBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouAwareBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouAwareBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by muckit View Post
    As a current fat ass ( i have lost 15lbs since I started ) I rage when people offer me food at work and I politely decline and then they want to give me **** and try to make me feel bad for turning it down.
    They are probably pissed at you for making a positive change in your life, they are just jealous they don't have the will power to do the same and offer you food so that you can go back to your old ways to be like them.

FappingBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FappingBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FappingBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FappingBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FappingBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FappingBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FappingBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FappingBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FappingBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FappingBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FappingBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MyAvatar View Post
    Bish always smells like parmesan cheese

I don't even want to know why
    its her pussy
    i rep back - 1 million+

Bitches ain't say sh-t to me now they won't leave me alone
    Used to walk the other way now they all come to my home

spyt will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyt will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyt will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyt will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyt will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyt will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyt will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyt will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyt will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyt will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this thread was sad and funny to read.

i work at Subway, the amount of fat bitches that eat there b/c they think it'll make them lose weight is insane, also a lot of hot moms.

i'm also pretty skinny (5'9" and 134) and i just lol whenever fatties tell me i'm "too skinny".

first off, fuk that mean? UGK4Life's Avatar
    UGK4Life is just really nice. (+1000) UGK4Life is just really nice. (+1000) UGK4Life is just really nice. (+1000) UGK4Life is just really nice. (+1000) UGK4Life is just really nice. (+1000) UGK4Life is just really nice. (+1000) UGK4Life is just really nice. (+1000) UGK4Life is just really nice. (+1000) UGK4Life is just really nice. (+1000) UGK4Life is just really nice. (+1000) UGK4Life is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Hayden31 View Post
    When I was cutting in the summer I would eat a can of salmon with lettuce and some fruit. A 300+ lb fatass at my work said "I want to look like you, but I don't want to have to eat cat food to do it."

Another fatty (a woman) wanted to lose weight and she was actually going to aerobics classes a few times a week. She asked me for help so I made her a rough diet plan. The next day she is eating a whopper meal for lunch and I called her on it and she said "oh no I'm eating half now and half for supper!" Wot.

The same girl saw me eating my chicken, carrots, broccoli and sweet potato meal recently and asked if she could have one of my carrots. I said no because I weighed this meal (and all of my other meals) it and I need it. She started loling about how I weigh my food and another girl standing beside her called me crazy. Yes I am crazy for regulating my food intake and being cautious of what I eat.
    that's just straight autistic. a ****ing carrot

s1ackin is just really nice. (+1000) s1ackin is just really nice. (+1000) s1ackin is just really nice. (+1000) s1ackin is just really nice. (+1000) s1ackin is just really nice. (+1000) s1ackin is just really nice. (+1000) s1ackin is just really nice. (+1000) s1ackin is just really nice. (+1000) s1ackin is just really nice. (+1000) s1ackin is just really nice. (+1000) s1ackin is just really nice. (+1000)
    maaaan, so many co workers gave me **** for eating healthy/trying to bulk up. only thing i could ever do is laugh in my head at them, as theyre sitting there with their obese bodies telling me what im doing is "crazy" or mocking it, like its crazy to want to be healthy and not be obese. It's almost like they try to shame me to feel better about their own gluttonous ways.

Every week theres cookies in our break room and usually cake. most of our office workers dont eat all day, or when they do eat, they eat out of vending machines. one guy is diabetic and does this often. the other guy drinks more than a gallon a day of diet soda, while snacking from vending machines or eating chips/candy/deserts. the guy who drinks gallons of diet soda routinely makes fun of my diet and is always mocking me about it. drives me nuts man. he even used to be a marathon runner, so he knows how to diet and eat right, he just chooses not to, he enjoys being fat and lazy.

Fat people make me rage, hard.

solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    brb y u ate so h3althy boi?
    <HTC>

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MyAvatar View Post
    Misc

I am so phucking disgust

I had a secretary like that only she was super fat and had MANY annoying personality traits.

I went to work on her presenting a good role model, being kind, yet with no BS, and she improved in many ways including her eating habits. It turns out she had an evil father and she thought being fat and ugly would protect her from men.

NOT this one!

I helped her for free and am very proud.

Go to work and help the girl, Alpha.

Sanostol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sanostol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sanostol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sanostol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sanostol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sanostol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sanostol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sanostol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sanostol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sanostol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sanostol has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i go to the local supermarket and always get her stuff as well.

i get a salad cup with chicken .

she gets a pack of 12 of those french "sweet breads" (300 ckal per piece) and devours them within 3 hours..

snackbit44 is not very well liked. (-100) snackbit44 is not very well liked. (-100) snackbit44 is not very well liked. (-100) snackbit44 is not very well liked. (-100) snackbit44 is not very well liked. (-100) snackbit44 is not very well liked. (-100) snackbit44 is not very well liked. (-100) snackbit44 is not very well liked. (-100) snackbit44 is not very well liked. (-100) snackbit44 is not very well liked. (-100) snackbit44 is not very well liked. (-100)
    i despise the weak of mind

saggies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saggies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saggies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saggies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saggies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saggies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saggies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saggies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saggies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saggies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saggies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

supwidachew is just really nice. (+1000) supwidachew is just really nice. (+1000) supwidachew is just really nice. (+1000) supwidachew is just really nice. (+1000) supwidachew is just really nice. (+1000) supwidachew is just really nice. (+1000) supwidachew is just really nice. (+1000) supwidachew is just really nice. (+1000) supwidachew is just really nice. (+1000) supwidachew is just really nice. (+1000) supwidachew is just really nice. (+1000)
    Work for fire department

brb going back for 3ths at breakfast
    brb cookies and ice cream all day
    brb eating all the snak paks at the hospital
    brb big gulps
    brb not allowed to workout on shift
    brb 30 mins working scene, 2 hrs in rehab

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You Are The Alpha:

You're the Alpha of your group if people start commenting on your looks and eating habits, when you are in shape, of course.

They know you're a fit and smart leader type and they are asking you for guidance. The Alpha is the kindly, yet tough, leader of the group and people are a little scared of you, so they will bring things up in a roundabout way to see if you will help.

Then, you have to help them out in a kindly manner as to not make them feel too beta.

If you really are an Alpha, you will do just that because you MUST.

Hayden31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayden31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayden31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayden31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayden31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayden31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayden31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayden31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayden31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayden31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayden31 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by UGK4Life View Post
    that's just straight autistic. a ****ing carrot
    'twas a big carrot. Not a baby carrot.
    Dat vitamin C
    Dat beta-carotene
    Minimalist Crew

-- Spring Cutters Crew --
    A JA cake a day keeps the binge away.

And they were roommates Swizzard's Avatar
    Swizzard is a name known to all. (+5000) Swizzard is a name known to all. (+5000) Swizzard is a name known to all. (+5000) Swizzard is a name known to all. (+5000) Swizzard is a name known to all. (+5000) Swizzard is a name known to all. (+5000) Swizzard is a name known to all. (+5000) Swizzard is a name known to all. (+5000) Swizzard is a name known to all. (+5000) Swizzard is a name known to all. (+5000) Swizzard is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by _zman View Post
    Does anyone elses co-workers consume a bucket of cola every day?
    We have a soda fountain, dispenses like 6 diff kinds of soft drinks. fat bishes in my office flock to that like flies on ****. they also provide free goldfish crackers, granola bars and trail mix pouches, all in our kitchen. Easily accessible for all the bishes.
    MFC

Chicago Crew

**only comes to misc to check MFC thread crew**

RyGla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyGla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyGla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyGla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyGla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyGla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyGla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyGla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyGla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyGla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyGla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    we had a group project for school and I got assigned with the whale.
    she would literally eat bricks of cheese when I was there, she was always out of breath and she made the nastiest gurgling noises whenever she ate/drank.
    she would always defend the fact that she was eating because she hasn't had dinner yet. then she proceeded to tell me that she decided that she likes wendys more than being skinny so she doesn't care if she eats like a pig. (50 pounds too late)
    she'd offer me food and I told her nty, and told her about IF, and she laughed at me saying that its the stupidest thing she's heard.
    ***Canadian Crew***

Lifts:
    1 rep max
    Bench:315
    Front Squat: 315x2
    Dead:495x3

SacredVas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SacredVas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SacredVas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SacredVas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SacredVas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SacredVas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SacredVas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SacredVas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SacredVas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SacredVas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SacredVas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Went from a very active job to a desk job myself. Gained 20 lbs over the course of a year. Snapped out of it. Realized I'd been eating garbage and not active enough anymore. Joined a gym. Started lifting. Creeped on here for a few months, finding info.

Lady in Accounting is a big woman. Probably 275+ or so. 5'6". Always comments about how she goes for her morning swim every day and never misses it. Talks about her cardio and her lap times. Waddles into work. And proceeds to describe her entire meal from the night before. Usually said meals consist of: Chicken/beef, cream sauce, cheese, more cheese, bacon, some more cream sauce, a few veggies, starch, starch, starch, then sugary dough desserts. Tells us how she had 3 helpings because it was just so good.

I kept to myself until a co-worker asked me what I'd been doing differently, since I was losing weight. Just shrugged, told her I've been lifting weights and eating healthier. Suddenly everyone from accounting is chiming in: "Lifting heavy weights for women is going to make you bulk up." "Eating less than 5 meals a day is going to make you gain SO much weight!" "You're just starving yourself. Look at your meals. I'm going to talk to HR about your anorexia problem before you waste away on us."

...... Such glorious information came from all the 200+lb women working in that department. The only person who told me: "Good job" was their supervisor, who used to weightlift when she was younger and is still has a really great body for her age.

In a different department now, but I still hear them bishing all the time about how they 'can't lose weight' and 'it must be genetic'.

rustlingsoftly will become famous soon enough. (+50) rustlingsoftly will become famous soon enough. (+50) rustlingsoftly will become famous soon enough. (+50) rustlingsoftly will become famous soon enough. (+50) rustlingsoftly will become famous soon enough. (+50) rustlingsoftly will become famous soon enough. (+50) rustlingsoftly will become famous soon enough. (+50) rustlingsoftly will become famous soon enough. (+50) rustlingsoftly will become famous soon enough. (+50) rustlingsoftly will become famous soon enough. (+50) rustlingsoftly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL none of you *******s know about obese coworkers. I work at Mcdonalds, we get 50% off everything in the store and free small drinks, so basically all the phat phucks just keep eating this chit. Thank god theres a all you can eat sushi place right across the store...

edit: I haven't eaten Mcdonalds for 6 months faurk dat ****

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Swizzard View Post
    We have a soda fountain, dispenses like 6 diff kinds of soft drinks. fat bishes in my office flock to that like flies on ****. they also provide free goldfish crackers, granola bars and trail mix pouches, all in our kitchen. Easily accessible for all the bishes.
    We have a fridge I use to stock with nothing but pop. Completely full. There had to be room for 12-15 cases of pop. I would fill this thing full and it'd be gone in about a week depending upon how many people were working. Oh and we have about 15 employees in the office.
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

Registered User Funkmasterfresh's Avatar
    Funkmasterfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Funkmasterfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Funkmasterfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Funkmasterfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Funkmasterfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Funkmasterfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Funkmasterfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Funkmasterfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Funkmasterfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Funkmasterfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Funkmasterfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i lol at the girls in my office.

one of them deathly skinny (thinks shes fat) says she wont go to the gym because she doesent want to get muscly.

the other, wee chubby girl, always doing slimming world, and weight watchers diets, yet still has a tyre around her waist bigger than the ones on my car. Talks about how shes so fat all the time, while drinking a tin of coke.

4 tins of sweets arrived into our office over this past 4 days because its getting close to xmas, ive eaten zero sweets.
    Between the two girls and another fella, they've cleaned the 4 tins of chocolates.

feelsgoodman.jpeg knowing ive will power and dedication and determination to eat strict even during the christmas period, and bust myself in the gym every day while others make excuses.

the feel when summer comes and they're afraid to wear skimpy clothes, and ill be strutting about in my misc singlet like the alpha **** that i am

JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Drukqs View Post
    Broscience.
    6 meals may be broscience, but damaging your hormonal and other metabolic processes through starvation is a serious risk.
    Diet is what separates the Jacked from the Frustrated.

ioutcoldi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ioutcoldi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ioutcoldi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ioutcoldi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ioutcoldi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ioutcoldi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ioutcoldi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ioutcoldi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ioutcoldi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ioutcoldi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ioutcoldi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheAdlerian View Post
    You Are The Alpha:

You're the Alpha of your group if people start commenting on your looks and eating habits, when you are in shape, of course.

They know you're a fit and smart leader type and they are asking you for guidance. The Alpha is the kindly, yet tough, leader of the group and people are a little scared of you, so they will bring things up in a roundabout way to see if you will help.

Then, you have to help them out in a kindly manner as to not make them feel too beta.

If you really are an Alpha, you will do just that because you MUST.
    People obsessed with being alpha are some of the most insecure, abrasive fuks I have ever had the displeasure of meeting.

'twas a big carrot. Not a baby carrot.
    Dat vitamin C
    Dat beta-carotene
    The body is an incredibly complex machine that has been evolving for hundreds of thousands of years, through deserts, snow and forests all across this crazy world. You think it's gonna fall apart if you don't eat a carrot?

Your habits are bordering on obsessive. When people (like me) who count calories/macros and exercise 5-6 times a week are calling you out on your habits, maybe it's time to chill the fuk out.

mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "You want some cake?"
    "No, thanks"
    "OH LOOK EVERYBODY WE GOT A MUSCLE MAN WATCHING HIS DIET"
    To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven;
    A time to be born, and a time to die;
    A time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
    A time to weep, and a time to laugh;
    A time to mourn, and a time to dance.

ThrowRUST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThrowRUST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThrowRUST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThrowRUST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThrowRUST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThrowRUST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThrowRUST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThrowRUST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThrowRUST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThrowRUST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThrowRUST has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I work in a restaurant. There's a guy I work with who is like 5'6" and at least 260 lbs. He eats huge plates of stuffed shells and carrot cake with 4 cans of soda and candy everyday. I always eat healthy. One time I brought a cold turkey sub with veggies. Dude told me I shouldn't eat bread because it will kill me and the carbs are so bad for me. He said this as he was stuffing his fat fukkin face with more stuffed shells
    May I be forever grateful that at times, I did not receive that which I truly deserved

-- BOSTON BRUINS HOCKEY --

<<<***Boston Misc Crew***>>>

Misc Fisherman Crew
    Lol In Class crew

johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Try working at Papa Johns! I swear you have to weigh 250+ to work there(don't even know how I got the job?!LOL). Everyone and managers always eatin pizza,wings,chickenfingers and crushing cokes all day. Im the only one who brings my meals to work and eat. They ask me"how can you eat like that everyday?"LOL I just think to myself "looking at all of you its not hard at all". Helps looking better than them b/c I make more tips than them and they wonder why?. Get pretty good tips from milfs and other babes.
    ~Roll F'n Tide! crew~
    ~Atlanta Braves crew~
    ~Tennesse Titans crew~
    ~Forever cutting crew~
    ~Only drink water crew~
    ~Running crew~
    ~Listen to at least one Deftones song a day crew~
    ~Never dreamer bulking again crew~
    ~Prius crew~
    ~Wear shorts all year around crew~

PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    im the only lifter in my entire building

the skinny bishes be mirin, the fatties be sippin on that haterade

Came into work just after a workout, dat chest and bicep pump, in a tank top on casual dress day. People complained to HR that i was "showing off"

Since when did a few double biceps and lat spreads become showing off? Fatties gon fat
    It's all going to be ok, Kings

Hayden31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayden31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayden31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayden31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayden31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayden31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayden31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayden31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayden31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayden31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayden31 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JackedPlusRich View Post
    The body is an incredibly complex machine that has been evolving for hundreds of thousands of years, through deserts, snow and forests all across this crazy world. You think it's gonna fall apart if you don't eat a carrot?

Your habits are bordering on obsessive. When people (like me) who count calories/macros and exercise 5-6 times a week are calling you out on your habits, maybe it's time to chill the fuk out.
    Weighing your food is part of counting calories/macros if you want to be remotely accurate...
    Also, do you think you're the only one ITT who exercises 5-6 times a week?
    Minimalist Crew

-- Spring Cutters Crew --
    A JA cake a day keeps the binge away.

Weighing your food is part of counting calories/macros if you want to be remotely accurate...
    Also, do you think you're the only one ITT who exercises 5-6 times a week?
    brb 1 carrot is a few carbs and 30 cals or something like that.

30 cals would've made literally zero difference to your body composition or health, basically you were rude to a co-worker for no reason and wonder why they called you out on it!