articulomortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) articulomortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) articulomortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) articulomortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) articulomortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) articulomortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) articulomortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) articulomortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) articulomortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) articulomortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) articulomortis will become famous soon enough. (+50)

My 3 Yr Journey from 18 to 21 (Pix)

As young as 16 years old, I've wanted to be bigger and stronger. Through trial and errors, this is my journey. Initially I was 155 lbs, rode alot of BMX, etc. My mom never let me play football, so this is all just normal functional strength I've accumulated from living on a farm, lifting, and proper diet. I bought a couple used weight machines but never really committed because I was young and didn't know wtf I was doing.

17 yrs old, before ever lifting, I had natural gains from my mom's cooking and being active.

Another one, 18 years old my senior year before lifting.

Started lifting, probably 160 lbs here. I was eating constantly at the restaurant I dishwashed in. Spent almost all of my money on weight gainers, supp's, etc.

I was doing alot of core lifts, bought my own weight bench and finally started seeing progress.

Got a lil ink started, a Phoenix which means "Rebirth"
    Dedicated myself to a high macro diet while working 3pmm-11pm and got into the routine of working out at night, and cooking meals early.
    Last edited by articulomortis; 12-12-2012 at 02:08 AM.

articulomortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) articulomortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) articulomortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) articulomortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) articulomortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) articulomortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) articulomortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) articulomortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) articulomortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) articulomortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) articulomortis will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Arnold Expo in Cbus 2012

Sloshed @ St Patty's later in 2012

Summer 2012 (210 lbs)

I took a vacation to Phoenix, AZ, after getting out of a 12 month apartment lease. I was in deep shock from going from such a small city to a world full of violence, homeless, drugs, and gangs. I Suffered paranoia, anxiety, OCD, panic attacks, etc. This stress had helped me to transform dramatically with proper diet and minimal lifting. Before this, I haven't worked out in a gym since July 2012 due to being robbed, stolen from, and generally broke.

I was inspired by everybody from Arnie, Zyzz, Chestbrah and the Aesthetics crew, to Josef Rakich, Sly Stalone, and anybody else who has tried to make a difference in their physique and had succeeded. Ty men. I am hoping to get back up to 220 but this is me now, 165 lbs and have lots of functional strength as well.

Before (17 yr old 155 lb scene queen)

After (20 yrs old, @ 210 here, 21 and 165 lbs current)

What my point is, is that you don't need steroids or even expensive supplements to make a difference. No supplement or HGH can replace motivation, will-power and hard work. How do you think Hercules did it? I worked part-time and full-time jobs to get to where I am at now. I've suffered through countless BMX and some lifting injury's, (Sciatica, a birth-defect involving my vertebrate to fuse improperly, etc.) healed, and went through a "Trial and error" method to re-cooperate to get to where I am now, even if I'm only 5 or 10 lbs bigger than where I initially started, I've NEVER felt better. Muscle memory is a beautiful thing, I hope to gain 40-50 lbs back ASAP, but I'm content where I'm at. Sorry for the huge pics guys, I'll re-size em if I can later. I have alot to do now that I'm back in Ohio.
    Last edited by articulomortis; 12-13-2012 at 06:35 PM.

selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Insane transformation bruh...Congrats.
    While liftin duh weights I yell out..."You sexy beast"...."Squeeze metal for papa".

Cool

Thanks brah, means alot!

nptifitness is not very well liked. (-100) nptifitness is not very well liked. (-100) nptifitness is not very well liked. (-100) nptifitness is not very well liked. (-100) nptifitness is not very well liked. (-100) nptifitness is not very well liked. (-100) nptifitness is not very well liked. (-100) nptifitness is not very well liked. (-100) nptifitness is not very well liked. (-100) nptifitness is not very well liked. (-100) nptifitness is not very well liked. (-100)

About your journey

Very nice journey.

You makes best transformation.
    NPTI Fitness (http://nptifitness.com)

Personal Trainer Certification

Thanks man!

Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Was good till I saw the affliction shirt. Jk ... good job dave man

Haha it was my roomie's, I don't like affliction **** too much anymore.

Pock0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pock0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pock0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pock0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pock0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pock0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pock0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pock0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pock0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pock0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pock0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nice one man!
    Winter Bulking. Summer Cutting.

Erotomaniac is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erotomaniac is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erotomaniac is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erotomaniac is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erotomaniac is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erotomaniac is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erotomaniac is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erotomaniac is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erotomaniac is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erotomaniac is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erotomaniac is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice progrees and also seems you did not get fat at all. Good job man.

155 lbs today. Feels badman.

OneLifeOneWar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneLifeOneWar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneLifeOneWar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneLifeOneWar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneLifeOneWar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneLifeOneWar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneLifeOneWar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneLifeOneWar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneLifeOneWar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneLifeOneWar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneLifeOneWar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    fuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

GJDM

zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    GJDM. It looks like you're more than 165 though (meant in a good way)

Found one off my old iphone