Leviathan123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Kre-Alkalyn: NO more than 3 months???

Hi guys!

I've been taking Kre-Alkalyn for three months now, last week I ran out of them. The results are pretty good. I haven't weighed myself before or after but physically I'm very pleased. I have to say though that I've been working out at least 4 times a week during the first 1,5 months and at least 3 times during the second.

Before you tell me to take Monohydrate: I've been reluctant to take Monohydrate because of personal health concerns. Since I'm content with the results from taking Kre I don't see why I should switch. If it ain't broke, don't fix it, right?

Now my question: The guy at the supplement store told me, when I bought the first bootle of caps, that I shouldn't take Kre-Alkalyn longer than 3 months at a time. Is that true? Why?

Thank you!

Virus and BS Free Jeff the Repper's Avatar
    Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    FYI : kre-alk is creatine monohydrate, about 99% if you go by what the head rep has said, so I'm not sure what you could mean by health concerns. There is no reason to cycle off creatine so the guy at the store is wrong, you should never go back there.
    BS and Virus free

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Leviathan123 View Post
    Hi guys!

I've been taking Kre-Alkalyn for three months now, last week I ran out of them. The results are pretty good. I haven't weighed myself before or after but physically I'm very pleased. I have to say though that I've been working out at least 4 times a week during the first 1,5 months and at least 3 times during the second.

Before you tell me to take Monohydrate: I've been reluctant to take Monohydrate because of personal health concerns. Since I'm content with the results from taking Kre I don't see why I should switch. If it ain't broke, don't fix it, right?

Now my question: The guy at the supplement store told me, when I bought the first bootle of caps, that I shouldn't take Kre-Alkalyn longer than 3 months at a time. Is that true? Why?

Thank you!
    uh, kre-alk is buffered monohydrate. Whatever the dummy at the supp store told you about monohydrate, he's wrong... on so many levels. No need to cycle creatine. Creatine is about as safe as it gets for persons with no health concerns.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    uh, kre-alk is buffered monohydrate. Whatever the dummy at the supp store told you about monohydrate, he's wrong... on so many levels. No need to cycle creatine. Creatine is about as safe as it gets for persons with no health concerns.
    This.
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hi guys!

Thank you!

Their sales team got you good buddy ;/
    -----JMR-----

Leviathan123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My main concern about monohydrate is the water retention in the muscles. I have several heart defects, water retention in the myocard could be extremly harmful to me. A buddy of mine told me about Kre-Alkalyn and he said it doesn't cause water retention. I looked on the internet and it "confirmed" what my buddy said (although I didn't find any scientific papers about it, i.e. on pubmed or similar). That's why I tried it and it had an effect.

I don't know why the guy in the supp-store told me I shouldn't take it more than three months. He would lose profit that way.

Thanks guys!

P.S. If you have information about Kreatin Mono in people with heart defects or scientific papers about Kre-Alkalyn I'd be grateful.

PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My main concern about monohydrate is the water retention in the muscles. I have several heart defects, water retention in the myocard could be extremly harmful to me. A buddy of mine told me about Kre-Alkalyn and he said it doesn't cause water retention. I looked on the internet and it "confirmed" what my buddy said (although I didn't find any scientific papers about it, i.e. on pubmed or similar). That's why I tried it and it had an effect.

I don't know why the guy in the supp-store told me I shouldn't take it more than three months. He would lose profit that way.

Thanks guys!

P.S. If you have information about Kreatin Mono in people with heart defects or scientific papers about Kre-Alkalyn I'd be grateful.
    How do you expect creatine to work then?

rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The supp store guy was right - use Kre-Alkalyn for NO more than 3 months............................

because you shouldn't continue to be financially raped and should get something else

PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rhizome View Post
    The supp store guy was right - use Kre-Alkalyn for NO more than 3 months............................

because you shouldn't continue to be financially raped and should get something else
    Welcome back!

Broser Built/AAEFX Fueled hercules455's Avatar
    hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The guy at the supp store doesn't have a clue! I've been taking KA for 3 years with maybe 2-4 weeks total off. KA is 99% CM and is buffered to a PH level that helps your body absorb it more efficiently. If you like it because you are getting the results you want keep taking it. You don't need to be concerned.

I started using KA soon after I first started using CM because I got stomach discomfort from the CM. I've had no issues with KA and I love the results!
    All American EFX Rep
    Drug Free Natural Freak for Life
    Broser Built by PRRS and FDFS training systems
    www.prrsdvd.com
    www.x-reps.com
    www.aaefx.com

For a FREE sample of Karbolyn
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/aap/karbolyn.html
    For a FREE sample of K-OTIC
    http://www.aaefx.com/secret/k-otic.html?....campaign=k-otic

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/aap/aap.htm

I'm your huckleberry. TheGilmore's Avatar
    TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hercules455 View Post
    The guy at the supp store doesn't have a clue! I've been taking KA for 3 years with maybe 2-4 weeks total off. KA is 99% CM and is buffered to a PH level that helps your body absorb it more efficiently. If you like it because you are getting the results you want keep taking it. You don't need to be concerned.

I started using KA soon after I first started using CM because I got stomach discomfort from the CM. I've had no issues with KA and I love the results!
    Please, tell us how increased "efficiency" of absorption justifies not buying a year supply of monohydrate for $20. Especially when even 3 grams a day of mono will allow a sufficient saturation point within a month, and further saturation is damn near negligible in performance gains.
    “For, behold, I have refined thee, I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.”—1 Nephi 20:10

My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The guy was telling you that you should cycle off every three months; the cycling off period is not correct, so you can continue usage beyond that point and be fine.
    Team Beyond Fitness - http://********.com/beyondfitnessofficial
    For coaching, send me a personal message!

Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Neither your buddy nor some guy in a supp store should tell you if kre or creatine will effect your heart. Ask your doctor. If creatine is safe as per your doc the use what you feel works for you. Kre is somewhat more expensive but it does have less water retention and stomach issue.
    If you not feeling the burn your not pushing hard enough.
    "Don't talk about it, be about it" MK
    Change, Challenge, Compete

volkstyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by hercules455 View Post

The only Creatine that ever gave me stomach discomfort was KA. I switched back to Mono and I feel great. Also it gives me energy which KA never did, maybe its in my head.

hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've never heard of that before. Its usually the other way around but everybody is different.
    All American EFX Rep
    www.prrsdvd.com
    www.x-reps.com
    www.aaefx.com

Originally Posted by TheGilmore View Post
    Please, tell us how increased "efficiency" of absorption justifies not buying a year supply of monohydrate for $20. Especially when even 3 grams a day of mono will allow a sufficient saturation point within a month, and further saturation is damn near negligible in performance gains.
    My issue with plain CM is that I don't absorb it well and I have to take much more that 3 grams to get results. And it makes my stomach pretty uncomfortable. The extra money you spend on KA is worth it to me. I can see why it wouldn't be worth it to you if you have no issues with CM. But if you aren't absorbing it well why buy it all even if it is $20 for a year.
    All American EFX Rep
    www.prrsdvd.com
    www.x-reps.com
    www.aaefx.com