Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PrimeraRS View Post
    You still on probation? Ever crack someone in the head with your asp?
    Yeah, probation for 1 year.

Pulled my asp out and was about to swing and the guy fell to the floor. Easy enough.

Originally Posted by Niko49ers View Post
    My "fukc-ups" if you'd like to call them that.

Would I still be able to become a cop despite those charges? They are small, but two of them are still possession.
    It really just depends on the agency.

Were you arrested when you got pulled over for the suspension?

Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Seann_ View Post
    Yeah, probation for 1 year.

Pulled my asp out and was about to swing and the guy fell to the floor. Easy enough.

It really just depends on the agency.

Were you arrested when you got pulled over for the suspension?
    No I wasn't man. He was a pretty cool cop. A young guy. Had a dip in the size of Texas. It was for a village/suburb that is part of the outskirts of a 50,000 person city.

I told him my situation and why I was out driving and he said he was only going to get me for the suspension. He said he wasn't going to arrest me because it was my first time and he liked how honest I was with him.
    ..:: Sports Teams ::..
    -49ers
    -Buckeyes

..:: Gaming Names ::..
    -Runescape: Alex_Osu (banned, RIP) New RS Name: Molinus
    -Xbox Live: Rejecting_You

*KD Crew*

SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Isn't the physical tests for becoming a police officer incredibly easy?

Vertical jump 16 inches
    One minute sit ups: 29 (???)
    300 meter run 71 seconds
    Maximum Push-ups: 25 (???)
    1.5 mile run 16 minutes 28 seconds

http://www.in.gov/isp/2370.htm

Brb becoming a cop
    Not srs

Kreitzm is a name known to all. (+5000) Kreitzm is a name known to all. (+5000) Kreitzm is a name known to all. (+5000) Kreitzm is a name known to all. (+5000) Kreitzm is a name known to all. (+5000) Kreitzm is a name known to all. (+5000) Kreitzm is a name known to all. (+5000) Kreitzm is a name known to all. (+5000) Kreitzm is a name known to all. (+5000) Kreitzm is a name known to all. (+5000) Kreitzm is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No I wasn't man. He was a pretty cool cop. A young guy. Had a dip in the size of Texas. It was for a village/suburb that is part of the outskirts of a 50,000 person city.

I told him my situation and why I was out driving and he said he was only going to get me for the suspension. He said he wasn't going to arrest me because it was my first time and he liked how honest I was with him.
    Wondered if you had been in any more trouble since that time your friend had the weed and you got busted for it. Stay safe brah!
    PM me child support questions, will answer/help if I can..

"Fuk you and your disgusting, soulless career" - negged by hublife, 8/2/12

Repped by hublife, 9/4/13, we cool now.

***Misc lawyer crew***

***"old" miscer crew***

tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey OP.

What do you think of this video?

6 on 1, all officers holding guns, man holding knife (no where near range to attack), why couldnt this man just be tased or otherwise let alone shooting him 30+ times.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths." - Arnold Schwarzeneggar

Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Kreitzm View Post
    Wondered if you had been in any more trouble since that time your friend had the weed and you got busted for it. Stay safe brah!
    No man. Was just a frequent/everyday toker. Kept on my fitness and nutrition goals though.

I moved out of that town and moved in with my grandparents about 5 miles away in the country to set my life straight. It's for the better. I don't even really smoke anymore. I don't drink. I'm more focused on my life and my own goals since I moved out of my moms house.

Mom: Vicodin/Pill addict
    Stepdad: Ex-Con. Drug addict. Needs marijuana to function basically. Also did bath salts in front of me when they popped up, he's down for basically any and every drug.
    Brother: Basically like my stepdad, but won't do any other drugs.

Poverty income. Stepdad making minimum wage, along with my mom.

I needed to get out of that house.
    -49ers
    -Buckeyes

*KD Crew*

Kreitzm is a name known to all. (+5000) Kreitzm is a name known to all. (+5000) Kreitzm is a name known to all. (+5000) Kreitzm is a name known to all. (+5000) Kreitzm is a name known to all. (+5000) Kreitzm is a name known to all. (+5000) Kreitzm is a name known to all. (+5000) Kreitzm is a name known to all. (+5000) Kreitzm is a name known to all. (+5000) Kreitzm is a name known to all. (+5000) Kreitzm is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No man. Was just a frequent/everyday toker. Kept on my fitness and nutrition goals though.

I moved out of that town and moved in with my grandparents about 5 miles away in the country to set my life straight. It's for the better. I don't even really smoke anymore. I don't drink. I'm more focused on my life and my own goals since I moved out of my moms house.

Mom: Vicodin/Pill addict
    Stepdad: Ex-Con. Drug addict. Needs marijuana to function basically. Also did bath salts in front of me when they popped up, he's down for basically any and every drug.
    Brother: Basically like my stepdad, but won't do any other drugs.

Poverty income. Stepdad making minimum wage, along with my mom.

I needed to get out of that house.
    I can relate to that, sounds like my youth. Glad you got away from that situation and are getting your chit together and focusing on what is important now. I moved out of my house when I was 15 and lived with my friend's family and for the first time got to see what a real family was like, went on to college and law school and now practice law. Not sure what I would be if I didn't get away.

OP, I had thought about being a cop for a while when I went to college, specifically an FBI agent. My BA is in criminal justice. But, when my ex wife came into my life she talked me out of it because she was worried about the danger and having to relocate. So, went the route of lawyer. I know that there are plenty of good cops out there, the good far outweighs the bad, but I have dealt with bad cops before, abusive cops and they are pricks. I worked as a public defender for a few years and defended clients that were actually set up by cops for drugs, was ridiculous because I always heard clients say chit like that but didn't believe them.
    PM me child support questions, will answer/help if I can..

"Fuk you and your disgusting, soulless career" - negged by hublife, 8/2/12

Repped by hublife, 9/4/13, we cool now.

***Misc lawyer crew***

***"old" miscer crew***

How much education is there in becoming a cop? I've always thought it was a cool idea.

I'm stuck between going through as a Physical Therapist or becoming a cop. I'm really ambitious and a job as a cop could fulfill my ambition. Physical Therapist will aid my 'want' for money and also play a part in my interest in fitness and health.
    -49ers
    -Buckeyes

*KD Crew*

Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

That was nice of him.

If I were you I would search the disqualifications for the agency you're looking at and go from there. With any charge, no matter how small, time is your friend.

CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You walking a beat yet?

caligrown92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caligrown92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caligrown92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caligrown92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caligrown92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caligrown92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caligrown92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caligrown92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caligrown92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caligrown92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caligrown92 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MiscVirgin69 View Post
    so let me get this straight. you will be handing out citations / giving people court dates / arresting them for something harmless WHICH YOU YOURSELF HAVE DONE IN THE PAST. This is absolutely ridiculous and shows how fuking retarded so many pigs are.

Similar to how Obama has admitted to using *******, but if he was caught under HIS OWN drug policies, guess what? He never would have gotten a law degree from harvard, never would have gotten into politics, and wouldn't be president right now.

I hate police because they blindly give peaceful people cht for victimless "crimes" such as drug use.

Hope you find some sort of twisted satisfaction for ruining lives over drug use, which is a victimless "offense". retard.
    Negative. OP has stated above he doesn't really care if people are just blazin, have a little weed and aren't selling. If they are riding around selling it then yes, he has a problem. I bet he's never sold weed, so NO, he's not going against something he hasn't done. And really the law is the law and drugs are against it. This coming from a guy who smokes every day. I know the consequences of what Im doing, and if I got caught I would understand the cop is doing his job, whether it's for pot, or any other drug. When I took that drug, I knew what the consequences could be and I did it anyway, so how am I gunna get mad for a guy doing his job

Originally Posted by SixpackNick View Post
    Isn't the physical tests for becoming a police officer incredibly easy?

Vertical jump 16 inches
    One minute sit ups: 29 (???)
    300 meter run 71 seconds
    Maximum Push-ups: 25 (???)
    1.5 mile run 16 minutes 28 seconds

http://www.in.gov/isp/2370.htm

Brb becoming a cop
    Not srs
    Depends what agency standards are. Each is different. My department is very physical and requires much more than the average agency.

If it were up to me every department physical would be very strenuous.

Originally Posted by tfpriest View Post
    Hey OP.

What do you think of this video?

6 on 1, all officers holding guns, man holding knife (no where near range to attack), why couldnt this man just be tased or otherwise let alone shooting him 30+ times.
    I'm not interested in Monday morning quarter backing sht like that. Sorry.

predfan2001 is just really nice. (+1000) predfan2001 is just really nice. (+1000) predfan2001 is just really nice. (+1000) predfan2001 is just really nice. (+1000) predfan2001 is just really nice. (+1000) predfan2001 is just really nice. (+1000) predfan2001 is just really nice. (+1000) predfan2001 is just really nice. (+1000) predfan2001 is just really nice. (+1000) predfan2001 is just really nice. (+1000) predfan2001 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Inspired by the new firefighter thread. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=146308803

Ask me anything, except which department I work for.
    Hello Op. Thanks for being a public servant. Now here's the question. Would you mind sending a little of that rep power my way?

Originally Posted by caligrown92 View Post
    Negative. OP has stated above he doesn't really care if people are just blazin, have a little weed and aren't selling. If they are riding around selling it then yes, he has a problem. I bet he's never sold weed, so NO, he's not going against something he hasn't done. And really the law is the law and drugs are against it. This coming from a guy who smokes every day. I know the consequences of what Im doing, and if I got caught I would understand the cop is doing his job, whether it's for pot, or any other drug. When I took that drug, I knew what the consequences could be and I did it anyway, so how am I gunna get mad for a guy doing his job
    Thank you. Yeah, I'm not into petty sht like that. It requires me to waste both of our time, plus a lot of paper work. If I'm going to do it it needs to be for something good.

SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Depends what agency standards are. Each is different. My department is very physical and requires much more than the average agency.

If it were up to me every department physical would be very strenuous.

Is it because of female equality in the force? And what do you think of the overwhelming amount of police brutality that is beginning to pop up, ever since Rodney King?

Do you support the NDAA and terrorist prevention acts which could put innocent civilians of the U.S. in prision for simply catching this misuse and abuse of power on video?

What are your oppinions on legalization of drugs like cannabis and other drugs that are said to be illegal even though individual's have their own rights to use whatever substances they choose?

And lastly, if you see some kid or person smoking marijuana, would you arrest them and ruin their lives because of a plant that even has medical usrs, or make them stomp it out?

It's not like I'm against you or anything like that, it's just I would like to know what you think as a person rather than an officer and enforcer of the law. You are the future, will you follow in the footsteps of those of which society deems unjust and corrupt, or will you be a savior and a gaurdian angle of your fellow country men? You sir are the future, and it is you who protects the path for the rest of us, or become the bandits that steal from us.

Oh and do you think people really understand how hard your job is? Dealing with kunts all day who just lie and lie and lie. People who don't respect you or give you trouble all day long. I mean I feel for you man, no one wants to be the babysitter of the country, but someone's gotta do it. A sincere thank you sir, from all of us you protect.

I think you guys don't get paid enough either. 45k a year or so and you have to deal with all that shiit? I think the government should reform that business to have a more effective workforce who don't abuse their power, all the while getting paid more for doing that kind of job, because you are risking you life daily.

Why don't you create a union, federally owned or not?

Is it because of female equality in the force? And what do you think of the overwhelming amount of police brutality that is beginning to pop up, ever since Rodney King?

Do you support the NDAA and terrorist prevention acts which could put innocent civilians of the U.S. in prision for simply catching this misuse and abuse of power on video?

What are your oppinions on legalization of drugs like cannabis and other drugs that are said to be illegal even though individual's have their own rights to use whatever substances they choose?

And lastly, if you see some kid or person smoking marijuana, would you arrest them and ruin their lives because of a plant that even has medical usrs, or make them stomp it out?

It's not like I'm against you or anything like that, it's just I would like to know what you think as a person rather than an officer and enforcer of the law. You are the future, will you follow in the footsteps of those of which society deems unjust and corrupt, or will you be a savior and a gaurdian angle of your fellow country men? You sir are the future, and it is you who protects the path for the rest of us, or become the bandits that steal from us.
    I don't believe so. Out almost all of the departments I've tested with, female standards were the same as males.

Overwhelming police brutality? I've seen a couple videos and stories that really made me scratch my head, but I think a lot of things are blown out of proportion. There have maybe been maybe a handful or two that really rustled my jimmies.

But use of force is extremely subjective and varies from officer to officer. That's why the court normally rules in our favor a lot. Because the average citizen doesn't know what it takes to stop someone and get them to comply, we are not judged by that citizen. Because you weren't there in that situation, experiencing and feeling what we felt we had to do, you can't say what is right or wrong.

I would love to coin a new reality show where the average citizen gets to ride along with a cop for a certain period of time to see what actually goes into it and can experience what we see and hear on a daily basis. It would be cool to get someone that doesn't really like cops to do the ride along.

As far as legalizing marijuana. I'm not too sure. The cop in me says no, the young guy in his 20's says it could be a good idea if it was handled correctly, but when has the government ever done anything correctly?

I've said a handful of times before, if I catch a kid smoking marijuana and doesn't have the intent to distribute anything, I'll just make him stomp it out.

mfbrian88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mfbrian88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mfbrian88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mfbrian88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mfbrian88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mfbrian88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mfbrian88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mfbrian88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mfbrian88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mfbrian88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mfbrian88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OP, What could police do differently, that the gov doesnt let them do, to do better in their job?
    Isaiah 40: 6-8

"I was born a fortunate son, but I learned early on if you want to live you gotta suffer, you gotta be willing to bleed"- Ruiner

Oh and do you think people really understand how hard your job is? Dealing with kunts all day who just lie and lie and lie. People who don't respect you or give you trouble all day long. I mean I feel for you man, no one wants to be the babysitter of the country, but someone's gotta do it. A sincere thank you sir, from all of us you protect.

I think you guys don't get paid enough either. 45k a year or so and you have to deal with all that shiit? I think the government should reform that business to have a more effective workforce who don't abuse their power, all the while getting paid more for doing that kind of job, because you are risking you life daily.

Why don't you create a union, federally owned or not?
    I appreciate that.

I don't think normal people get what we do at all and how much sht goes into it. Look at my idea for a reality show up there.

A union? I'm not sure if I agree with unions.

Waingr0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Waingr0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Waingr0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Waingr0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Waingr0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Waingr0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Waingr0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Waingr0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Waingr0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Waingr0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Waingr0 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Do you give special treatment to lifters, given they're polite? I've noticed every time I'm around a police officer that is smaller than me, he mires hard and tries to be buddies

Originally Posted by Waingr0 View Post
    Do you give special treatment to lifters, given they're polite? I've noticed every time I'm around a police officer that is smaller than me, he mires hard and tries to be buddies
    Can't say that I do.

HubblyBubbly is not very helpful. (-500) HubblyBubbly is not very helpful. (-500) HubblyBubbly is not very helpful. (-500) HubblyBubbly is not very helpful. (-500) HubblyBubbly is not very helpful. (-500) HubblyBubbly is not very helpful. (-500) HubblyBubbly is not very helpful. (-500) HubblyBubbly is not very helpful. (-500) HubblyBubbly is not very helpful. (-500) HubblyBubbly is not very helpful. (-500) HubblyBubbly is not very helpful. (-500)
    I'm keen on becoming a cop, but the pay rate is just not worth the risk involved.

In Australia starting pay as a probationary constable is $60,000 before tax.

So really, $52,000 goes into your bank account.

I'm currently doing my business degree and thinking about joining the force after I finish.

What would you recommend? I come from a family that expects their children to be "successful". To them success is making money...

wutdo?

NEGGED by Lunatic ! FML Brah852's Avatar
    Brah852 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brah852 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brah852 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brah852 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brah852 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brah852 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brah852 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brah852 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brah852 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brah852 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brah852 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Or maybe because its a law and were sworn to enforce those laws?
    Thats bs. Ur sworn to enforce the laws. So ur mother runs a stop sign or is dwi. U NOT GONNA WRITE A TICKET?

When u sworn to enforce the laws? So enforce it. Ok so u didnt enforce laws since u let ur mother not get a ticket(hypothetically)

Fk the police. Useless. May the strong survive. Survival of fittest. We dont need police.

Originally Posted by Brah852 View Post
    Thats bs. Ur sworn to enforce the laws. So ur mother runs a stop sign or is dwi. U NOT GONNA WRITE A TICKET?

When u sworn to enforce the laws? So enforce it. Ok so u didnt enforce laws since u let ur mother not get a ticket(hypothetically)

Fk the police. Useless. May the strong survive. Survival of fittest. We dont need police.
    Cool, brah

musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Congratulations Brah, pls do not get obsessed with power and be a good cop, we need people like you. Good luck in your career!

Originally Posted by musti82 View Post
    Congratulations Brah, pls do not get obsessed with power and be a good cop, we need people like you. Good luck in your career!
    Thanks man. I appreciate that.

KingKongFu is not very helpful. (-500) KingKongFu is not very helpful. (-500) KingKongFu is not very helpful. (-500) KingKongFu is not very helpful. (-500) KingKongFu is not very helpful. (-500) KingKongFu is not very helpful. (-500) KingKongFu is not very helpful. (-500) KingKongFu is not very helpful. (-500) KingKongFu is not very helpful. (-500) KingKongFu is not very helpful. (-500) KingKongFu is not very helpful. (-500)
    Inspired by the new firefighter thread. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=146308803

Ask me anything, except which department I work for.
    Are you for the people? or the Corporate police departments? If it came down to it, would you be on the side of the innocent people, or the government?

Would you arrest, pepper spray or do worse to innocent protesters?

Would you drop your badge if it came to you either making an immoral decision or quitting the force? or would you let the company corrupt you as long as it keeps the money rolling in.

If your going to be a good cop, then your a pretty awesome human being OP.

Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ever had this happen to you? LOL

Originally Posted by Dreamlifter View Post
    Ever had this happen to you? LOL

Not specifically that, but I didn't put cuffs on a girl tight enough and she slipped out of them. My FTO was like " hey, why didn't you put cuffs on your girl?" I like like "umm, I did." Looked at her hands and she was looking at the table where the cuffs were. I was like ahhh chit.