Page 190 of 293 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 240 290 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,700 of 8788
    MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SOJA View Post

I'd recommend keeping the 2nd leg day, but use the elliptical for like 10-12 minutes at a moderate intensity. It really helps with recovery more than other machines.
    I just cant recover properly doing a 5th day of anything on this kind of program, 30 sets on HYpertrophy days is taxing as hell!
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

- Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com

wants to be called Dan. hcoyle545's Avatar
    hcoyle545 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hcoyle545 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hcoyle545 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hcoyle545 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hcoyle545 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hcoyle545 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hcoyle545 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hcoyle545 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hcoyle545 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hcoyle545 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hcoyle545 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MarkVI View Post
    I just cant recover properly doing a 5th day of anything on this kind of program, 30 sets on HYpertrophy days is taxing as hell!
    Maybe just make it Upper/Lower hypertrophy same as power and omit the chest/arms day? That's what i'm doing and enjoying it.
    BJJ / Greyskull LP log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166276471&p=1337135191&posted=1#post1337135191

Great hair, decent ass otterakl's Avatar
    otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by otterakl View Post
    Like that article as well. Will most likely switch to:

Mon: 3x5
    Wed: 3x8
    Fri: 3x10
    Would this be effective? Similar to what Perryman suggests...
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
    -Mark Twain

snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Would this be effective? Similar to what Perryman suggests...
    well its kind of backwards. notice the volume taper instead of increase over the course of the week. maybe flip it?
    AAU World SJ Powerlifting Champion, 2014

Owner/Founder of StrongerYou Personal Training

BTK-no excuses

otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by snrygo View Post
    well its kind of backwards. notice the volume taper instead of increase over the course of the week. maybe flip it?
    That's completely fine, can easily flip it. Was unaware it mattered. Figured highest volume on Fri since I would have two days of recovery.
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
    -Mark Twain

snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That's completely fine, can easily flip it. Was unaware it mattered. Figured highest volume on Fri since I would have two days of recovery.
    im not sure. i was just observing on details. im sure someone else will have a comment on this.

i know for example JDBs intermediate splt has the highest volume day at the end of the week .

BTK-no excuses

im not sure. i was just observing on details. im sure someone else will have a comment on this.

i know for example JDBs intermediate splt has the highest volume day at the end of the week .
    Yeah. This is actually based on his routine, just with adjusted undulating volume.
    -Mark Twain

Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah. This is actually based on his routine, just with adjusted undulating volume.
    For general conversation, how are you treating the reps and sets on Jason's routine right now? Are you lifting near your true 5rm on squat, bench, row on two days, and then near your true 10rm on the hyper/metabolic day? You could change things to whatever you want (12,8,6,3), but if you're lifting at full effort each day and doing all that volume, you're going to burn out regardless.

I'm just tossing out the opinion that you could do exactly what you're doing right now, not worry about mixing the routines, and just change the weight for each set and maybe recover better (depending on what you're doing right now). Heavy 5x5 (near true 5rm) on Monday, use an 8rm weight for 5x5 on Wednesday, and pick a 12+ rep weight to do the 10 rep sets on Friday. Keep a few reps away from failure 2 out of 3 days and hit it hard on Monday. You could also drop some repeated lifts (Bench, OH, and CGBP on the same day) as I believe Jason himself said it was a template, and not a true exercise by exercise routine to follow. Just some opinions, JDB don't make me listen to Moby soundtracks while I put lotion on my skin in a dank pit.

I just wanted to type all that crap because based on Jason's template and how Perryman writes, they seem to have different philosophies with some of this, so it may be better to treat them as separate ways to train rather than mixing them.

Matt Perryman from his undulating periodization article:I’m a minimalist when it comes to exercises on full-body sessions. I think most of your results come from a small number of exercises. One big lift for each movement is plenty – a squat (or deadlift), a press, and a row (or chinup). If you want to do beach work after that (calves, shoulders, arms, etc), pick a higher rep range and go work them for a few sets. That’s all it takes.

If you’re doing a split routine, you can do more exercises with a caveat. The advantage of a split is that it lets you diversify the rep ranges and exercises somewhat. You might end up doing 5×2 on your key lift, then go do another exercise for that part where you do 10-12 reps.

The rule of thumb: for a full-body workout, stick to a few key lifts and then a little bit of beach-work if you must; for a split workout, you can do more exercises but you need to mix and match the set/rep schemes.

Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    idk lol. take your leg and put it on it (one at a time for this) and take your respectie hand (right hand for right side) and press down on it then roll. support yourself on opposite hand .
    I actually put one leg on top of the other leg to add weight when foam rolling my hammies, kind of crossing my legs. Needed it badly today... 5 sets of GHRs.

JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Andrew_S View Post
    For general conversation, how are you treating the reps and sets on Jason's routine right now? Are you lifting near your true 5rm on squat, bench, row on two days, and then near your true 10rm on the hyper/metabolic day? You could change things to whatever you want (12,8,6,3), but if you're lifting at full effort each day and doing all that volume, you're going to burn out regardless.

I'm just tossing out the opinion that you could do exactly what you're doing right now, not worry about mixing the routines, and just change the weight for each set and maybe recover better (depending on what you're doing right now). Heavy 5x5 (near true 5rm) on Monday, use an 8rm weight for 5x5 on Wednesday, and pick a 12+ rep weight to do the 10 rep sets on Friday. Keep a few reps away from failure 2 out of 3 days and hit it hard on Monday. You could also drop some repeated lifts (Bench, OH, and CGBP on the same day) as I believe Jason himself said it was a template, and not a true exercise by exercise routine to follow. Just some opinions, JDB don't make me listen to Moby soundtracks while I put lotion on my skin in a dank pit.

I just wanted to type all that crap because based on Jason's template and how Perryman writes, they seem to have different philosophies with some of this, so it may be better to treat them as separate ways to train rather than mixing them.

Matt Perryman from his undulating periodization article:I’m a minimalist when it comes to exercises on full-body sessions. I think most of your results come from a small number of exercises. One big lift for each movement is plenty – a squat (or deadlift), a press, and a row (or chinup). If you want to do beach work after that (calves, shoulders, arms, etc), pick a higher rep range and go work them for a few sets. That’s all it takes.

If you’re doing a split routine, you can do more exercises with a caveat. The advantage of a split is that it lets you diversify the rep ranges and exercises somewhat. You might end up doing 5×2 on your key lift, then go do another exercise for that part where you do 10-12 reps.

The rule of thumb: for a full-body workout, stick to a few key lifts and then a little bit of beach-work if you must; for a split workout, you can do more exercises but you need to mix and match the set/rep schemes.
    Actually this very much how my novice routine is written. However the intermedate template was incorporating undulating reps in order to try to keep the intermediate making continual progress without having to do any periodization.

I personally was alternate power and hypertrophy days with my own training recently, while mixing in some wave loading.... but now that I am cutting again I've brought the reps down lower so my power days are all 2-3 reps (although often 10 sets per lift) while my hypertrophy days are 5-8 with a little brosculpting at the end of both.

I have been going very close to true 5RM by the fifth set. Have had to grind a few times. Honestly, the biggest issue for me is time. I travel a ton for work and on the days I'm in the gym, I simply can't afford to be there for 2 hours. I figured 3x5, 3x8 and then 3x10 would be efficient but still give me enough volume to see significant hypertrophy.
    -Mark Twain

Registered User TexasHeadHunter's Avatar
    TexasHeadHunter is just really nice. (+1000) TexasHeadHunter is just really nice. (+1000) TexasHeadHunter is just really nice. (+1000) TexasHeadHunter is just really nice. (+1000) TexasHeadHunter is just really nice. (+1000) TexasHeadHunter is just really nice. (+1000) TexasHeadHunter is just really nice. (+1000) TexasHeadHunter is just really nice. (+1000) TexasHeadHunter is just really nice. (+1000) TexasHeadHunter is just really nice. (+1000) TexasHeadHunter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks for the OP vids
    SW: 280lbs SBF: 40+%
    CW: 194lbs CBF: 12%

93KG USAPL Raw Powerlifter
    Arlington Raw Strength Classic 3/4/17
    Sq: 352 | B: 286 | DL: 462

Next Meet: TBD

Originally Posted by JasonDB View Post
    I actually put one leg on top of the other leg to add weight when foam rolling my hammies, kind of crossing my legs. Needed it badly today... 5 sets of GHRs.
    I find that only works for me at the lower hammie (near the knee). My hand I find works best for mid and upper ham.

BTK-no excuses

I find that only works for me at the lower hammie (near the knee). My hand I find works best for mid and upper ham.
    Everyone is potentially going to be different on that. I find if I get the right angle I can work the hammy right below the glute on the roller. However I weight more than you so this could be a contributing factor in being able to apply more pressure there on the roller.

Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Quick question: is locking out your knees on exercises such as the leg press truly bad or is it just some bro talk? I'm thinking it's okay since you also lock out on squats, could be wrong though

Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Havent lifted in a month and a half. U mad?

I realised I was using it as an excuse to binge eat constantly. Was like "at least these 2 pints of icecream and 4 donuts and 3 hotdogs and everything else will turn into pure muscles lul." which was pretty much every night for a few months. Went from 182-207.5.

I probably wont start lifting again until I'm almost at my goal weight, where I will begin setting up my lifts for a glorious 12-15 month bulk.

Have been rather solid on the diet and should hit my goal weight before christmas.

I'm VitaminVendetta PerpetualMotion's Avatar
    PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Smoked 405x1 on Sumo DLs today. 20lb DL PR for me. I'm 1/4 of the way to "I lift" status but I'll take it.

Originally Posted by Ondemand View Post
    Quick question: is locking out your knees on exercises such as the leg press truly bad or is it just some bro talk? I'm thinking it's okay since you also lock out on squats, could be wrong though
    Depends on how you exaggerate it. It's kind of like locking out on a DL. It's fine to lock out but it's not fine to hyperextend. So, don't hyperextend your knees and you'll be fine.
    “Go back?" he thought. "No good at all! Go sideways? Impossible! Go forward? Only thing to do! On we go!" So up he got, and trotted along with his little sword held in front of him and one hand feeling the wall, and his heart all of a patter and a pitter.”

Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PerpetualMotion View Post
    Smoked 405x1 on Sumo DLs today. 20lb DL PR for me. I'm 1/4 of the way to "I lift" status but I'll take it.

Depends on how you exaggerate it. It's kind of like locking out on a DL. It's fine to lock out but it's not fine to hyperextend. So, don't hyperextend your knees and you'll be fine.
    Thanks and grats on the PR!

dizi24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dizi24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dizi24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dizi24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dizi24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dizi24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dizi24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dizi24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dizi24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dizi24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dizi24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Does anyone know a good way to stretch out the upper back? I feel like I have a real right muscle or cramp right below my traps, and I get it a lot

Originally Posted by dizi24 View Post
    Does anyone know a good way to stretch out the upper back? I feel like I have a real right muscle or cramp right below my traps, and I get it a lot
    Foam roll. Or if you don't have one, a racquetball will do the trick. Srs.
    -Mark Twain

FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ondemand View Post
    You can "lock out" as in doing a complete ROM, but don't let your knees/bones take the weight of the sled.

Starting smolov jr on Sunday or Tuesday. Is it ok to run it with paused bench as opposed to tng or is that advised against?

BTK-no excuses

TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Starting smolov jr on Sunday or Tuesday. Is it ok to run it with paused bench as opposed to tng or is that advised against?
    you giving up lifting sure lasted long. as far as above? i have no idea. maybe just touch and go on the 10x3 days. pauses for sets of 5 and 6 would be a bitch.
    You are not a fragile ornament ready to collapse into an exhausted mass of goo simply because you squatted more than once in a 7-day week.

It'd be like preparing your entire life to bang 100 chicks in a row, getting tan, hitting the gym, making sure your hair looks right and reading the Kama Sutra, only to realize when you get there that you're gay and cannot get hard in the presence of women.

MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How long did it take you guys to get used to your belt? I just got mine today, excited but damn it's uncomfortable.
    Patience, dedication, drive.

IG: @miscfit27

My Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156836923

Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MiscDemeanor View Post
    How long did it take you guys to get used to your belt? I just got mine today, excited but damn it's uncomfortable.
    Between the first time I put it on and a year. I can't remember.

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Depends on how much you use it and how tight it is. You can loosen it a bit, by playing with it. Roll it up, bend it around - I've even read of people taking mallets to their belt or stomping on it, but I don't know if I'd recommend it.

Originally Posted by Lvisaa2 View Post
    Depends on how much you use it and how tight it is. You can loosen it a bit, by playing with it. Roll it up, bend it around - I've even read of people taking mallets to their belt or stomping on it, but I don't know if I'd recommend it.
    Take the belt off first, Brit.

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If she could stomp on the belt while wearing it then you can color me impressed

MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lvisaa2 View Post
    I got it from Best Belts and it was already broken in, but I wasn't expecting it to be so thick! Feels weird on my rib cage. It's too pretty to take a mallet to it. It needs to be loved tenderly...lolololol

Ha! Lol'd so hard at this
    Patience, dedication, drive.

IG: @miscfit27

My Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156836923

I'm VitaminVendetta PerpetualMotion's Avatar
    PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I got it from Best Belts and it was already broken in, but I wasn't expecting it to be so thick! Feels weird on my rib cage. It's too pretty to take a mallet to it. It needs to be loved tenderly...lolololol
    Have you tried wearing your belt up higher (I think I wear mine just covering my upper abs)? I moved to this since it's a lot more comfortable and I've noticed the stability tends to be better, too.
    “Go back?" he thought. "No good at all! Go sideways? Impossible! Go forward? Only thing to do! On we go!" So up he got, and trotted along with his little sword held in front of him and one hand feeling the wall, and his heart all of a patter and a pitter.”

Page 190 of 293 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 240 290 ... LastLast