Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    GMan35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GMan35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GMan35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GMan35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GMan35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GMan35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GMan35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GMan35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GMan35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GMan35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GMan35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 View Post
    ITT people who've never stepped on stage before try to understand bodybuilding tactics and call it 'cheating'. You use whatever damn advantage you can to gain an edge people.

As for Phil, standing a few INCHES in front of the white line...big whoop, some 'advantage' right there. Bet that really clinched his win. Strip him of the Sandow, arrest him yada yada...
    i dont think any of us are arguing that it was the prime reason that resulted in phil's second sandow we are just starting that he didn't follow the rules........dont get butthurt that people are calling him out on it.....I just called phil out on twittter about it....what he did wasn't showing good sportsmanship, IMO

DedicationNo1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DedicationNo1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DedicationNo1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DedicationNo1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DedicationNo1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DedicationNo1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DedicationNo1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DedicationNo1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DedicationNo1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DedicationNo1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DedicationNo1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Phil was nervous that Kai had it so he pulled a trick out of his sleeve and that trick is in my opinion what gave him the advantage. Kai was bigger and Phil knew it so he knew what he had to do. Yes it is cheating and not right but that is how bad Phil wanted to win. He chose to cheat instead of being a real champ and playing by the rules to see who the real champ is. A real champ does not cheat he stands with confidence because he believes in himself. That is what Kai did. Don't get me wrong, Phil did look awesome but he was not as awesome as Kai.

RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Like the judges wouldn't have known about Phil standing closer, lol.
    Stupid argument.

BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    I know, after watching the pumping iron movie, Arnold disgusted me as well.
    Take pride in someone who has pride and self-worth....Kai Greene.
    Sigh.

Originally Posted by GMan35 View Post
    i dont think any of us are arguing that it was the prime reason that resulted in phil's second sandow we are just starting that he didn't follow the rules........dont get butthurt that people are calling him out on it.....I just called phil out on twittter about it....what he did wasn't showing good sportsmanship, IMO
    Oh noes, he stood fractionally in front of a line. Yep that's really gaining an advantage and showing bad sportsmanship. Bodybuilders pull sh!t like this all the time and only now you guys are crying??

I'm sure Phil cares deeply about your opinion too, whilst he polishes his Sandow....
    ''There’s this battle over waterboarding at places like Guantanamo Bay. I think that they should just say, “Hey, if you guys don’t talk, you have to see Hercules In New York.” I guarantee those guys would talk much faster. You don’t need to do waterboarding or anything else. That’s the ultimate threat.''

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Team Kai

''Well that's a kick in the gentleman relish'' MaKaiser

hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    judging is done on the first night right?

so why is everybody acting like the saturday night show matters?
    Glorious PC master race

Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I m sorry but I have been saying since like 2008 that Phil does this and it is a strategy. You can check other contests too.

The guy looks crazy good but even if it is a one percent advantage it still is. You guys don't need to react this much
    Grainy hardcore religious slabs of thick dense muscle. So grainy that it hurts your eyes

spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by hittman View Post
    judging is done on the first night right?

so why is everybody acting like the saturday night show matters?
    The finals saved Kai at the Arnold in 2010 and Phil now in 2012.

And yes, Phil took advantage (in b4 blind fanboys saying it isn't so), but it's the fault of the judges in the first place because they didn't took care of it and only after that there is Phil to blame. That line and the Xs are there for a purpose, to give all the same treatment.

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by spamy View Post
    The finals saved Kai at the Arnold in 2010 and Phil now in 2012.

And yes, Phil took advantage (in b4 blind fanboys saying it isn't so), .
    Right. If someone has a different opinion than you they are a fanboy or a nuthugger.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Big Slim DaDDy View Post
    Right. If someone has a different opinion than you they are a fanboy or a nuthugger.
    Or blind. That's why not everyone is treated with the same standards.

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ITT people who've never stepped on stage before try to understand bodybuilding tactics and call it 'cheating'. You use whatever damn advantage you can to gain an edge people.

As for Phil, standing a few INCHES in front of the white line...big whoop, some 'advantage' right there. Bet that really clinched his win. Strip him of the Sandow, arrest him yada yada...
    Soo... Why did he do it if it wasn't an advantage?

Obvious foul move is obvious
    "that guy is like a damn unicorn" -Evan Centopani on Mamdouh Elsbiay

BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Loctus View Post
    Soo... Why did he do it if it wasn't an advantage?

Obvious foul move is obvious
    Well, you've got me there. But hey, who cares? Not as if he marched up to the judges table and stood bang infront of them??
    ''There’s this battle over waterboarding at places like Guantanamo Bay. I think that they should just say, “Hey, if you guys don’t talk, you have to see Hercules In New York.” I guarantee those guys would talk much faster. You don’t need to do waterboarding or anything else. That’s the ultimate threat.''

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Team Kai

the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    At the end of the day if it was giving him that great an advantage I'm sure Kai would have just taken half a step forward to be stood exactly beside him. That didn't win Phil the Olympia or make Kai lose it, deal with it.
    EPO all in my veins; Lately things just don’t seem the same; Actin’ funny, but I don’t know why; ’Scuse me while I pass this guy.

razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yeah this is why kai lost lol

after kai had an amazing weekend his fans or whatever you can them are leaving a real sour note around here this last few days

Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I agree the line should be enforced. Such things are enforced in every other sport, and they're all the more important in something as subjective as a bb'ing contest IMO.

purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LOL @ this thread, if it had of gone the other way and kai won and was standing a foot in front of phil, the phil fans would be doing what the kai fans are doing ITT.

What phil did was wrong, because now in all the photos he looks as big, if not bigger than kai when in reality he was not. Would it have made a difference in the placings if phil was behind the line? Maybe, maybe not... dosnt make it right though. Unsportsman-like conduct, if you are gonna play, play by the rules.

btw, for those who are crying about phil not posting here, If he cared about the fans as much as he makes out, he would post for the fans regardless of the haters. Besides, its not like he posts here often anyway
    tattoos - http://facepolution.deviantart.com/

GMan35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GMan35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GMan35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GMan35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GMan35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GMan35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GMan35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GMan35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GMan35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GMan35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GMan35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sigh.

Oh noes, he stood fractionally in front of a line. Yep that's really gaining an advantage and showing bad sportsmanship. Bodybuilders pull sh!t like this all the time and only now you guys are crying??

I'm sure Phil cares deeply about your opinion too, whilst he polishes his Sandow....
    you are totally right man...what was i even thinking......phil has 2 sandows automatically making him more superior to the rest of us civilized humans....we should never question his authenticity or sincerity

Originally Posted by GMan35 View Post
    you are totally right man...what was i even thinking......phil has 2 sandows automatically making him more superior to the rest of us civilized humans....we should never question his authenticity or sincerity
    You've confused the Sandow with the Nobel prize dude...

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Team Kai

Devilman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Devilman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Devilman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Devilman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Devilman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Devilman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Devilman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Devilman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Devilman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Devilman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Devilman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by peteyyytran View Post
    agreed. like i said in my earlier post, people whine about dwarfing pics and such that are posted on the thread with "oh well he's just closer to the camera!" and all that other stuff, but when it's the O and you have phil heath creeping closer and closer to the crowd it's just phucked. and you can clearly see in the vid that he is inching closer and closer through each quarter turn. for anyone that watches football it was just like seeing seahawk fans saying they didn't feel right knowing they won the game because of a blown call by the officials. i wouldn't want someone i wanted to win, win by them having an unfair advantage or using some cheap tactic to edge someone out
    Agreed . I dont mind who is the winner, but at least you win with integrity . Not casting doubts on how you manage win or worst Make a dent on your character.

sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Silly thread title, but the rules should be enforced. Maybe Kai should have complained? He clearly also saw it.

sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sigh.

So the angles and being closer to the camera only works in pics?

cometoome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cometoome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cometoome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cometoome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cometoome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cometoome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cometoome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cometoome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cometoome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cometoome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cometoome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LOL, why are people saying phil was beter? Kai was bigger, fuller, and more conditioned than Phil, grow some eyes if you can't see that

boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by flangmasterj View Post
    No doubt but when it's from the judges eye forty+ feet away it's completely different to a photo taken from teen feet away. It would have given Phil the tiniest of advantages. This still doesn't excuse the fact that he was fuller just as conditioned (if not more) and far more aggressive.

Sorry also Kai faded dramatically in the finals. He came out super strong for his routine then got burnt out.
    Never realised being aggressive was now a criteria??
    benevolent vaginal showers? Wow such a wordsmith. That can def happen. I do NOT want the Sahara Desert.

boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by purdey View Post
    LOL @ this thread, if it had of gone the other way and kai won and was standing a foot in front of phil, the phil fans would be doing what the kai fans are doing ITT.

What phil did was wrong, because now in all the photos he looks as big, if not bigger than kai when in reality he was not. Would it have made a difference in the placings if phil was behind the line? Maybe, maybe not... dosnt make it right though. Unsportsman-like conduct, if you are gonna play, play by the rules.

btw, for those who are crying about phil not posting here, If he cared about the fans as much as he makes out, he would post for the fans regardless of the haters. Besides, its not like he posts here often anyway
    So much truth in this post, I still like phil, but **** he's done himself no favours this weekend.
    benevolent vaginal showers? Wow such a wordsmith. That can def happen. I do NOT want the Sahara Desert.

phatstevejobs is not very well liked. (-100) phatstevejobs is not very well liked. (-100) phatstevejobs is not very well liked. (-100) phatstevejobs is not very well liked. (-100) phatstevejobs is not very well liked. (-100) phatstevejobs is not very well liked. (-100) phatstevejobs is not very well liked. (-100) phatstevejobs is not very well liked. (-100) phatstevejobs is not very well liked. (-100) phatstevejobs is not very well liked. (-100) phatstevejobs is not very well liked. (-100)
    Pointed this whole thing out in another thread, got negged by a ton haters saying I was lying.

You can't cheat and expect no one to care.

Kinera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kinera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kinera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kinera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kinera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kinera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kinera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kinera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kinera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kinera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kinera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by sexnews View Post
    So the angles and being closer to the camera only works in pics?
    It is much harder to judge depth in pics than in video. In the video you can clearly see Phil standing closer so your brain can still calculate who is bigger. In pics or from a low front position, even live, where you can't see their feet to judge their distance it is much harder to tell.

razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    so much red. can't compute

Registered User Achillesthetics's Avatar
    Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by phatstevejobs View Post
    Pointed this whole thing out in another thread, got negged by a ton haters saying I was lying.

You can't cheat and expect no one to care.
    Nobody really does care. And if they do, in Kai's famous words: "you got a sad thing comin". Standing a few inches in front did not make a difference to the result. So therefore who gives a damn? And this is coming from somebody rooting heavily for Kai in the end. I was shattered when he didn't win, but now I realise Phil did win fair and square.

Originally Posted by razmatazbaz View Post
    so much red. can't compute
    this

Bloodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bloodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bloodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bloodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bloodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bloodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bloodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bloodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bloodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bloodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bloodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To be fair - regardless if it made a difference to the result; as an athlete you abide by the rules to honor your fellow competitors and so I have little less respect for Phil after that.

62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    We were sitting in the 9th row on the floor level, which is the same level as the judges. Couple of observations (and some were brought out by a first time attendee): Noticed that Phil waited a couple to a few seconds on most poses to hit his after Kai did. Kai then (MOST times) held the pose for a few seconds longer. The result would be that Kai would end up holding the pose quite a bit longer. That'll wear your ass out. From where we were, we honestly couldn't tell that Phil was really ahead of the line. The judges MAY or MAY NOT have been able to, but there were guys running the stage who should've noticed that. If it's a rule, then enforce it. Another thing that was very noticible was the the contest looked slightly different to us while watching the big screens vs actually watching the contestants themselves. Might also look different in videos vs being there, I don't know. But in our opinions, we actually had Kai ahead after the judging. But when Heath came out for the finals, and this is strictly our OPINION coming from our live vantage point, that Phil had it. I am neutral on either of them personally, so I don't have a dog in the fight, but I've got no problem with the fianl top 2 placings.

peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Achillesthetics View Post
    Nobody really does care. And if they do, in Kai's famous words: "you got a sad thing comin". Standing a few inches in front did not make a difference to the result. So therefore who gives a damn? And this is coming from somebody rooting heavily for Kai in the end. I was shattered when he didn't win, but now I realise Phil did win fair and square.

this
    l0l r u cereal? try reading again. people are not saying he is winning because he is moving forward or that is the reason why phil won. people are saying they think it was a ******* thing of him to do even though he was already told to stay back on the line. so he gets closer to the judges and people r like HES BEING AGGRESSIVE! SHOWING CONFIDENCE! i mean you think kai is standing up there and not aware that phil is in front of him... call it what you want but he just stood there and smiled and posed. i'm not even a phil hater, thought the guy really really deserved his sandow last year he looked amazing and just stomped everyone else. this year kai was amazing at prejudging and yes i would agree that he lost it in the finals. the poiint i think most people are making is not that phil won the O but what he did and how he acted during it.

and STRONG lol @ the person who said phil is a better poser. notsureifsrs.... phil is a great applause begger and has strong transitions into his poses but being a better poser then kai.. ehhh