dominicanx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicanx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicanx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicanx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicanx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicanx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicanx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicanx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

14 week cut bf? how long till 8% pics

whats up guys , ive been cutting for 14 weeks now after a failed bulk in which i went from 160 to 207 in 10 weeks, as of today i weight in at 5'9 172.2 lbs. idk what my bf fat is atm but my goal is to reach 8%, how manny more pounds do u guy think i need to lose? the first pic is before the cut also note, i was bloated as fawk lol was on creatine.
    Attached Images

andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    IMO you're around 14%. To get to 8% you need to lose around 6% of BF around 14 lb IMO. 7 weeks losing 2 lb a week and you'll get there. Good luck OP

Get2Liftin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Get2Liftin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Get2Liftin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Get2Liftin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Get2Liftin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Get2Liftin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Get2Liftin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Get2Liftin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Get2Liftin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Get2Liftin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Get2Liftin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You might have to lose around 14 pounds but that wont happen in 7 weeks, its going to take around 3 months realistically. The lower you get the harder it is to lose the weight, and if you are 14% or under its not good to lose more then a pound per week. Be patient and try to lose a pound per week and if it takes longer then expected re adjust and keep pushing.

dominicanx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicanx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicanx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicanx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicanx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicanx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicanx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicanx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by andrealazio View Post
    IMO you're around 14%. To get to 8% you need to lose around 6% of BF around 14 lb IMO. 7 weeks losing 2 lb a week and you'll get there. Good luck OP
    thx bro i can defenetly cut for more if i have to at least im half way there

Originally Posted by Get2Liftin View Post
    You might have to lose around 14 pounds but that wont happen in 7 weeks, its going to take around 3 months realistically. The lower you get the harder it is to lose the weight, and if you are 14% or under its not good to lose more then a pound per week. Be patient and try to lose a pound per week and if it takes longer then expected re adjust and keep pushing.
    thx yeah ive been currently losing 1- 1.8 pounds a week i wanna get to my goal before this year ends, 14 pounds should be a cake walk after all ive lost and i just implemented intermittent fasting 2 weeks ago, wish i started sooner doesnt even feel like im dieting

earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dominicanx View Post
    just implemented intermittent fasting 2 weeks ago, wish i started sooner doesnt even feel like im dieting
    haha i feel the same way except only after 3pm. IF makes my mornings suckkkkkkk man. but ur right, it's good stuff. def worth it.
    Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result.

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147517083

jHop203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jHop203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jHop203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jHop203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jHop203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jHop203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jHop203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jHop203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jHop203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jHop203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jHop203 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Assoholic View Post
    You got wide hips for a black dude

urban youths usually have narrow pelvic bones

also strong double chin
    ....really?? That comment added no value....

Good progress OP... under 2 months IMO.

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jHop203 View Post
    ....really?? That comment added no value....

Good progress OP... under 2 months IMO.
    no kidding. someone musta thought this was the misc.

OP, great job so far. keep going until you're happy, no matter how long it takes. either way, by the new year you will be leaner and likely ripped.
    Powerlifter convert. Follow on instagram Sharpie_bendingbarbells

Most recent comp lifts: 405/305/475

Originally Posted by sharpieblet View Post
    no kidding. someone musta thought this was the misc.

OP, great job so far. keep going until you're happy, no matter how long it takes. either way, by the new year you will be leaner and likely ripped.
    thx for the motivation guys, so im guesing ill get there at 158lbs assuming i dont lose any muscle my lifts have stayed the same so far. And yeah i just ignored assholic i guess we all know why hes red

TakeEverything is not very well liked. (-100) TakeEverything is not very well liked. (-100) TakeEverything is not very well liked. (-100) TakeEverything is not very well liked. (-100) TakeEverything is not very well liked. (-100) TakeEverything is not very well liked. (-100) TakeEverything is not very well liked. (-100) TakeEverything is not very well liked. (-100) TakeEverything is not very well liked. (-100) TakeEverything is not very well liked. (-100) TakeEverything is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by dominicanx View Post
    whats up guys , ive been cutting for 14 weeks now after a failed bulk in which i went from 160 to 207 in 10 weeks, as of today i weight in at 5'9 172.2 lbs. idk what my bf fat is atm but my goal is to reach 8%, how manny more pounds do u guy think i need to lose? the first pic is before the cut also note, i was bloated as fawk lol was on creatine.
    You actually might be a little under 14 IMO. guesstimate between 12-13. Poundage I would say anywhere from 5-10lbs it really is crazy to see how some of these transforms of the week lose say 7lbs and end up shredded.

Nice fkn bulk too btw props on that bro

update

sup guys its been a month since since i last posted in here, im now 166.2 lost 6 pounds and looking a bit more leaner. what do u guys think my bf is at currently i got new pics
    Attached Images

arsonizt is just really nice. (+1000) arsonizt is just really nice. (+1000) arsonizt is just really nice. (+1000) arsonizt is just really nice. (+1000) arsonizt is just really nice. (+1000) arsonizt is just really nice. (+1000) arsonizt is just really nice. (+1000) arsonizt is just really nice. (+1000) arsonizt is just really nice. (+1000) arsonizt is just really nice. (+1000) arsonizt is just really nice. (+1000)
    i'm no expert, but i'd say you look 11% right now, good progress man, getting really close to your goal