Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    sandro1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sandro1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sandro1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sandro1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sandro1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sandro1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sandro1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sandro1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sandro1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sandro1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sandro1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

defamation

I have to tell you something: The rude, disrespectful, stuff posted in this and other thread would be isue for a defamation suit against the provider. It looks like Americans find pleasure in mistreating people from other nations.

This is my final comment in this primitive circle of nobodys!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by sandro1; 03-11-2006 at 12:26 PM.

Female Body Sculpter tight booty's Avatar
    tight booty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tight booty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tight booty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tight booty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tight booty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tight booty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tight booty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tight booty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tight booty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tight booty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tight booty is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by sandro1
    I have to tell you something: The rude, disrespectful, stuff posted in this and other thread would be isue for a defamation suit against the provider. It looks like Americans find pleasure in mistreating people from other nations.

This is my final comment in this primitive circle of nobodys!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well actually I am Australian, so its not just Americans who don't like her Phsquie. She has hard muscle and shes ripped, but thats all! I do not like her shape at all! And thats not even looking at her hard, masculine jaw? She does nothing to promote womens bodybuilding and I love muscles and this sport. But I also love asthetic muscular phsquies and she is just horrible. I can have my opinion and so can others! Women bodybuilders should still look like women! Oh and she needs to lighten up on the bleached hair and heavy makeup, especially that blue eyeshadow and black eyebrows? Thats being picky but when I compete I take into account my makeup and I do not go on stage to scare the audience! I like a natural looking makeup which enhances my features, but not over powers them.

jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    her body is breathtaking
    *** BMB Founder and President ***

Jefferson's camp accused President Adams of having a "hideous hermaphroditical character, which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman."

jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    since when is bodybuilding anti-steroids?
    *** BMB Founder and President ***

Jefferson's camp accused President Adams of having a "hideous hermaphroditical character, which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman."

David_1201086 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) David_1201086 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) David_1201086 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jehst
    since when is bodybuilding anti-steroids?
    The way I look at it is your building your body to be in better health not take drugs that will harm your body

Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by David_1201086
    You seem very pro steroids. Im guessing you take them also?????
    I am neither for nor against steroids. I also have no desire to pump my body full of illegal and un-natural substances in the persuit of my goals.
    I do have a fair amount of knowledge about what steroids can and cannot do and the possible risks and side effects involved with taking them. I have trained girls who have used gear before and I have also trained with both guys and girls who've been 'on' so I have seen first hand both the good and bad sides of this persuit.
    What I ALWAYS advocate is the persuit of knowledge and wisdom BEFORE even considering using steroids. There is a ton of mis-information both for and against the use or abuse of steroids.

I am also open minded about the opinions of everyone regarding female bodybuilding and am not about to go on a banning spree (in this section anyway) because somebody has a different opinion to me. If this thread was in the female bodybuilding section then I would be banning those who post derogatory remarks against female bodybuilders because that is the rules.
    I personally admire the hard work and discipline that Eulalia has put in to achieve HER goals. I personally dislike the heavy makeup too and think it detracts from her appeal. But then again, I have never really liked caked on makeup on ANY woman. Even the most attractive, non-bodybuilding woman can look like a drag queen with overdone makeup. That is simply MY OPINION. You will find that in the vast majority of my photo's, I am not wearing ANY makeup. Then again, some people think I should wear makeup more often!! Once again, that is MY choice.

Will I or have I ever ccnsidered taking steroids or growth hormone? Sure I have. Whether I actually go down that path or not, I do not know. Right now, I am happy with the progress I am making.

One last point that has already been touched on, steroids and growth hormone (in moderate doses anyway) do NOT directly usually cause what is referred to as 'roid gut'. Large doses of GH can cause internal organ growth and the growth of hands, feet and facial bones.
    'Roid gut' can occur in anyone who consumes a large amount of food whether on gear or completely natural. Most people will get fat when consuming such nutrition, no matter how good the diet is or how hard they train. Others NEED an excess of calories (even natural) just to gain mass.
    Some people can maintain a high calorie diet and train hard (and smart), rest properly and grow without gaining a lot of bodyfat IF they have the right genetics and metabolism EVEN NATURALLY. These people can in some cases suffer from 'roid gut' simply because of the volume of food they consume. Therefore 'roid gut' is not ALWAYS caused by roids. In some cases though, it is indeed a combination of roids, GH and excess calories.
    From the opposite side of the coin, some individuals (male or female) CAN take steroids and even growth hormone and consume a lot of calories AND STILL avoid many of the side effects often associated with such use.

Some people are simply NOT concerned about the side effects even if their health is at risk while some are more sensible and are monitored closely by a trusted doctor.

My point is....opinions are just that. We are all individuals with OUR OWN goals and subjective appeal. The world would be a pretty uninteresting place if everybody held the same opinion.
    As long as we are genuinely happy with OURSELVES and are compassionate and accept each other even if we disagree, that is all that matters.

Just because sandro1 finds Eulalia's look appealing and sexy does not mean he is a homosexual. That is simply a rediculous assumption IN MY OPINION.
    I am bisexual and I happen to find her attractive too. Then again, I also find Monica Brant attractive and of course, Lenda, Cory and Sharon.
    I am not particularly fond of the skinny supermodel look. I think in MOST cases, they look mal-nourished with sunken cheeks (there are exceptions but I am generalising) and THAT to me is UNattractive.
    Retired strongwoman and powerlifter. Now living for God!
    www.ausdisciples.com

* My posts prior to Nov 2008 do not reflect my new-found faith in Christ. I became Christian in Nov 2008.

tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by tight booty
    Well actually I am Australian, so its not just Americans who don't like her Phsquie. She has hard muscle and shes ripped, but thats all! I do not like her shape at all! And thats not even looking at her hard, masculine jaw? She does nothing to promote womens bodybuilding and I love muscles and this sport. But I also love asthetic muscular phsquies and she is just horrible. I can have my opinion and so can others! Women bodybuilders should still look like women! Oh and she needs to lighten up on the bleached hair and heavy makeup, especially that blue eyeshadow and black eyebrows? Thats being picky but when I compete I take into account my makeup and I do not go on stage to scare the audience! I like a natural looking makeup which enhances my features, but not over powers them.
    I dont like her pysique much but you critisizing her is like me saying ronnies body is ugly... I wouldnt even pick you for a figure model, let alone a competitive bodybuilder. Just look like an average cardio bunny + a few lbs of mass in contest condition. Its her choice to use adrogens shes obviously made it, yes to 99% of the worlds population she isnt attractive but i highly doubt she regrets it and thats ALOT of hardwork!
    Last edited by tek.; 03-12-2006 at 05:39 AM.

Hercule is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hercule is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hercule is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hercule is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hercule is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hercule is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hercule is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hercule is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hercule is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hercule is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hercule is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Its hardly a suprise that steroid use/abuse is nothing like as big a problem in women compared to men. She (Eulalia santos) resembles a twisted up piece of partially chewed toffee.

Time and time again women undergoing sex changes (having test injections) have been shown to develop not only a body more like a man, but also a MIND of a man. And they do so on LESS than these 'female' bodybuilders are taking.
    photochop thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=10090720#post10090720

My pictures
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=698422

(nostalgic bu||sh't quote here)

kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    low dose steroid use can do wonders for the female body and can still produce a feminine looking individual

FROM THE NECK UP ONLY, Santos does NOT look like a woman. If you find her handsome, then you like handsome men with makeup.

As I said, I'm talking from the neck up. and, once again, no disrespect to the hard work and dedication she has shown to develop her body to her liking.

Ripsaw3689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ripsaw3689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thats uh...gross...I tend to like my women with smaller muscles than me
    "Walk in to this world, with your head up high!" - Deftones

JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Lol good night, will this thread ever die?

kungfuninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kungfuninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kungfuninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Impressive but disgusting, her breasts are solid muscle. Not for me thanks!

Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ripsaw3689
    thats uh...gross...I tend to like my women with smaller muscles than me
    Probably rules out you and I ever being together then
    www.ausdisciples.com

* My posts prior to Nov 2008 do not reflect my new-found faith in Christ. I became Christian in Nov 2008.

BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Amazing

Originally Posted by Supra_Car
    Ugliest woman i've seen in my entire life. Very discusting.
    It amazes me going through this thread how many men in a BODYBUILDING forum are 'disgusted" by the site of a female body builder... But its typical I suppose.. Anything that isnt "norm" or itty bitty Cosmo girl...
    Being different is NEVER easy...see my ******** page at "Maria Roelle Health Coaching" or check out my website at www.mariaroelle.com If you have questions regarding plant based diet or healing foods, please feel free to contact me.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BlondeAmazon
    It amazes me going through this thread how many men in a BODYBUILDING forum are 'disgusted" by the site of a female body builder... But its typical I suppose.. Anything that isnt "norm" or itty bitty Cosmo girl...
    I wasn't going to comment but now I am.

Honestly that is an EXTREME. I love women with muscle. I think women who work out are sexy, but that its not a desirable physique. I thought bodybuilding was supposed to be about developing *aesthetic* (whether male or female, not sexual ambiguity) physiques.

Yes she has worked hard for the level she is at, but that is no way in shape or form sexy. I wouldn't say it otherwise, but the topic starter is criticizing everyone elses taste.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kethnaab
    low dose steroid use can do wonders for the female body and can still produce a feminine looking individual
    Yeah low dose stuff and mild steroids such as anavar and winstrol...what is she using lol?

EDIT: and why the hell is she holding a pumpkin?
    Last edited by sword_; 04-06-2006 at 11:29 AM.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jehst
    her body is breathtaking
    So is getting punched in the stomach.

She looks like Adrien Zmed.

And that ain't a compliment.

hovz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    every chick posted in this thread looks like they were at 1 time a dude....

- edit - That, my friend crosses the line of acceptabiliy. Have a month off to think about your actions.
    Last edited by Titania; 04-06-2006 at 08:25 PM.

moe_flex is on a distinguished road. (+10) moe_flex is on a distinguished road. (+10) moe_flex is on a distinguished road. (+10) moe_flex is on a distinguished road. (+10) moe_flex is on a distinguished road. (+10) moe_flex is on a distinguished road. (+10) moe_flex is on a distinguished road. (+10) moe_flex is on a distinguished road. (+10) moe_flex is on a distinguished road. (+10) moe_flex is on a distinguished road. (+10) moe_flex is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    a question? when was the last time u had sex or had a boyfriend?

Rouski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

I think she looks great, good symmetry and mass... obviously works hard and has dedication. keep up the good work

druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i think a muscular body on a woman is sexy, obviously we all have our preferances. but you gotta admire women like her that are dedicated enough to not fall into the barbie doll mainstream. that deserves respect

BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sword_
    I wasn't going to comment but now I am.

Honestly that is an EXTREME. I love women with muscle. I think women who work out are sexy, but that its not a desirable physique. I thought bodybuilding was supposed to be about developing *aesthetic* (whether male or female, not sexual ambiguity) physiques.

Yes she has worked hard for the level she is at, but that is no way in shape or form sexy. I wouldn't say it otherwise, but the topic starter is criticizing everyone elses taste.
    Hey - I didnt say the chick was a role model for women-- shes ugly- plain and simple- but all the ripping in this thread on women bodybuilders in general is just stupid.. Yes, there is an extreme line, that in my opinion, shouldnt be crossed, but to each their own. Its the work and dedication and SWEAT that I admire about the sport-- seems to me that the body is a simple side effect of all that.
    Being different is NEVER easy...see my ******** page at "Maria Roelle Health Coaching" or check out my website at www.mariaroelle.com If you have questions regarding plant based diet or healing foods, please feel free to contact me.

Originally Posted by hovz
    every chick posted in this thread looks like they were at 1 time a dude....
    OH FOR CHRIST SAKE-- Cory Everson??? Rachel McLish??? -- gimme a damn BREAK here!

Seriously...go to that website:

http://www.eulaliasantos.com/

Look in the pics sections and the closeups of her face!

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Linda Fodor. Nuf Said!

For f*cks sake ..... ENOUGH already. You guys should get some training in respect. It is one thing to state that you find Eulalia unattractive but most of you are WAY out of line. GROW UP. Most of you are acting like a bunch of ignorant morons.
    Anyone who posts a direct personal attack on any of the women on this forum, myself included, will be BANNED. Consider this a warning. I don't give a toss what your reputation is or how many posts you have, there is NO excuse for that behaviour and it will simply NOT be tolerated!! If you think I am joking...JUST TRY IT AND SEE....If you reregister after a ban and cause more trouble, you will be IP banned.
    I am leaving this thread open for the sake of the original poster. He is entitled to his opinions. I will be going through and DELETING anything disrespectful. Sheesh.

Originally Posted by BlondeAmazon
    OH FOR CHRIST SAKE-- Cory Everson??? Rachel McLish??? -- gimme a damn BREAK here!
    I BIG bump to that BA. Well said girl.
    www.ausdisciples.com

SiccSense will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiccSense will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiccSense will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiccSense will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiccSense will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiccSense will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiccSense will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiccSense will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiccSense will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiccSense will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiccSense will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Titania
    For f*cks sake ..... ENOUGH already. You guys should get some training in respect. It is one thing to state that you find Eulalia unattractive but most of you are WAY out of line. GROW UP. Most of you are acting like a bunch of ignorant morons.
    Anyone who posts a direct personal attack on any of the women on this forum, myself included, will be BANNED. Consider this a warning. I don't give a toss what your reputation is or how many posts you have, there is NO excuse for that behaviour and it will simply NOT be tolerated!! If you think I am joking...JUST TRY IT AND SEE....If you reregister after a ban and cause more trouble, you will be IP banned.
    I am leaving this thread open for the sake of the original poster. He is entitled to his opinions. I will be going through and DELETING anything disrespectful. Sheesh.

I BIG bump to that BA. Well said girl.
    I don't agree in the slightest, everyone has their own opinion, good or bad, its childish to threaten to ban them.

Originally Posted by SiccSense
    I don't agree in the slightest, everyone has their own opinion, good or bad, its childish to threaten to ban them.
    You missed my point. I have no problem with people posting their opinions both for and against. There are mature and immature way to go about it though. There is nothing wrong with somebody stating that they find her unattractive or even a complete turn off. However, saying something like "that thing is nasty, you must be a homosexual to find that attractive" is TOTALLY disrespectful. An alternative is to say, "I personally find her completely unattractive. Not my type, sorry". THAT makes your point without being downright rude.
    I will NOT ban somebody for having a different opinion to me. THAT is childish. I WILL ban someone for a personal attack.
    Rude and disrespectful posts will be deleted. Repeat offenders will be banned. THAT is the forum rules which I follow.
    As you will see, I have already deleted many of the rude posts, but have left the ones where poeple are staing their opinions (for and against) in a grown up manner alone.
    www.ausdisciples.com

Architect of Aggression One Man Army's Avatar
    One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Titania
    You missed my point. I have no problem with people posting their opinions both for and against. There are mature and immature way to go about it though. There is nothing wrong with somebody stating that they find her unattractive or even a complete turn off. However, saying something like "that thing is nasty, you must be a homosexual to find that attractive" is TOTALLY disrespectful. An alternative is to say, "I personally find her completely unattractive. Not my type, sorry". THAT makes your point without being downright rude.
    I will NOT ban somebody for having a different opinion to me. THAT is childish. I WILL ban someone for a personal attack.
    Rude and disrespectful posts will be deleted. Repeat offenders will be banned. THAT is the forum rules which I follow.
    As you will see, I have already deleted many of the rude posts, but have left the ones where poeple are staing their opinions (for and against) in a grown up manner alone.

I still dont agree....I do find her nasty looking..sorry

Originally Posted by One Man Army
    I still dont agree....I do find her nasty looking..sorry
    That's fine. You posted your opinion. I have no problem with that and I am sure nobody else would either. You said, "I do find her nasty looking', not, "that thing is nasty". See the difference?
    Some people find my physique nasty looking too. That does not bother me as long as they are respectful with their opinion.
    www.ausdisciples.com