Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    cheekiest brah on misc diffrentiable's Avatar
    diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100) diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100) diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100) diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100) diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100) diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100) diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100) diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100) diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100) diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100) diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100)
    If she tried to punch me would push her away. If it made contact would grapple her to the floor . Would not hit her.
    [300 Spartan Crew [Helot/ 22nd July2012]]
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    Bulking crew
    ▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
    RIP mainsqueeze530
    ▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
    ***Do unto others as you would have done to you crew***
    ***States facts gets negged crew***
    ***Bulking until 200lbs lean crew***

meatcigarette will become famous soon enough. (+50) meatcigarette will become famous soon enough. (+50) meatcigarette will become famous soon enough. (+50) meatcigarette will become famous soon enough. (+50) meatcigarette will become famous soon enough. (+50) meatcigarette will become famous soon enough. (+50) meatcigarette will become famous soon enough. (+50) meatcigarette will become famous soon enough. (+50) meatcigarette will become famous soon enough. (+50) meatcigarette will become famous soon enough. (+50) meatcigarette will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by elperfecto View Post
    My problem is under what possible circumstance is your "only" option to physically attack a woman? What will it accomplish? A domestic abuse and/or assault charge levied against you? Give me one example where it's appropriate to attack a woman.
    I would restrain her or defend myself without punching unless she had a weapon. I don't think he means retaliate, retaliating implies vengeance, intent to cause harm back not in self-defense. Retaliation would be considered malicious intent and possibly instigating while self-defense is fine. This is something you should decide based on circumstance, if the woman is doing it out for disrespect like in the How can she slap me video. I have nothing wrong with him slapping back, that is equality.

elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000) elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000) elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000) elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000) elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000) elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000) elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000) elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000) elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000) elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000) elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HappyViolence View Post
    have you ever gone clubbing in your life? There are some dumbass bitches out there who will willingly start throwing punches at GROUPS of guys
    You must live in Africa or Jersey or something. That doesn't happen out here in Colorado. Even if a woman started a fight with a group of guys, your solution is to beat her down? lol she's clearly drunk and clearly at a disadvantage against a man, much less a group of men.

elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000) elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000) elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000) elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000) elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000) elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000) elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000) elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000) elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000) elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000) elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by meatcigarette View Post
    I would restrain or defend myself for the most part but if she had a weapon that's a different story. I don't think he means retaliate, retaliating implies vengeance, intent to cause harm back not in self-defense. Retaliation would be considered malicious intent and possibly instigating while self-defense is fine. This is something you should decide based on circumstance, if the woman is doing it out just for disrespect like in the How can she slap me video, I have nothing wrong with that, that is definition of equality.
    Oh yeah because there's a bunch of women out there just pulling guns and knives and random men. lol. If your life is threatened then do what you have to, that's not an issue, that's common sense.

Fword will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fword will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fword will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fword will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fword will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fword will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fword will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fword will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fword will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fword will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fword will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    from that video clip my jimmies were rustled, and I dont disagree with his actions one bit. too bad he couldnt defend from that white knight host.

dat dere stick insect noflyingcars's Avatar
    noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol @ this logic. How would you let a confrontation with a woman get to that point? Where she would just openly attack you with no regard for her own safety? Not a realistic situation. But even if a woman just did start going donkey kong on you, there's no way you could restrain her without striking her? Even at 156lbs you're probably stronger than most girls out there.
    Stats: 6'3", 270 lbs

Imma gonna dress up like a woman with skirt and wig and make up and imma gonna fuk your sh*t up big boy. I know your weakness now. Your stats don't scare me no more lol.
    3k+

diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100) diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100) diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100) diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100) diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100) diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100) diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100) diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100) diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100) diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100) diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by HappyViolence View Post
    Sure this might be ideal if you guys are alone. But chances are a girl alone isn't gonna try to throw a punch at you. Most of this **** happens at parties/bars/clubs where the girl knows she's gonna have some sort of backup. If you grapple her to the floor you could get stomped on by one of her friends, and if one of her friends is a guy, then goodnight sweet prince how are you gonna defend yourself?
    meh I'm a pacifist so I wouldn't really put my self in such situations. But if it came to it and the situation is precisely what you described than I would push her back forcefully so that she falls onto the ground. If she continues to pester me than I would let her punch make contact,(that way its self defence), and hit her back, though with very moderated force and on her shoulder say.
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    Bulking crew
    ▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
    RIP mainsqueeze530
    ▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬

meatcigarette will become famous soon enough. (+50) meatcigarette will become famous soon enough. (+50) meatcigarette will become famous soon enough. (+50) meatcigarette will become famous soon enough. (+50) meatcigarette will become famous soon enough. (+50) meatcigarette will become famous soon enough. (+50) meatcigarette will become famous soon enough. (+50) meatcigarette will become famous soon enough. (+50) meatcigarette will become famous soon enough. (+50) meatcigarette will become famous soon enough. (+50) meatcigarette will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh yeah because there's a bunch of women out there just pulling guns and knives and random men. lol. If your life is threatened then do what you have to, that's not an issue, that's common sense.
    When did I say once that I was the least bit concerned about getting stabbed or shot by someone? What does it matter if it's a man or women? Are you saying women can't be killers? I have heard a story where this guy's girlfriends was literally trying to knock him out with a frying pan. Regardless I was simply explaining my moral ground on all the possible situations.

AmuroRay is a name known to all. (+5000) AmuroRay is a name known to all. (+5000) AmuroRay is a name known to all. (+5000) AmuroRay is a name known to all. (+5000) AmuroRay is a name known to all. (+5000) AmuroRay is a name known to all. (+5000) AmuroRay is a name known to all. (+5000) AmuroRay is a name known to all. (+5000) AmuroRay is a name known to all. (+5000) AmuroRay is a name known to all. (+5000) AmuroRay is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ima very quiet guy but if anyone hits me regardless of situation i will snap back hard.

MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by diffrentiable View Post
    meh I'm a pacifist so I wouldn't really put my self in such situations. But if it came to it and the situation is precisely what you described than I would push her back forcefully so that she falls onto the ground. If she continues to pester me than I would let her punch make contact,(that way its self defence), and hit her back, though with very moderated force and on her shoulder say.
    When did I say once that I was the least bit concerned about getting stabbed or shot by someone? What does it matter if it's a man or women? Are you saying women can't be killers? I have heard a story where this guy's girlfriends are literally trying to knock them out with objects. Regardless I was simply explaining my moral ground on all the possible situations.
    Guys, c'mon. These hypothetical situations are dumb and not what the thread was originally about. Yes, if someone (anyone) comes at me with a chainsaw I'm going to react appropriately. But most real life situations are not going to require these actions.

Yoisino is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Yoisino is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Yoisino is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Yoisino is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Yoisino is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Yoisino is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Yoisino is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Yoisino is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Yoisino is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Yoisino is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Yoisino is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Anyone have the gif of this kid in a dorm or something and he gets real mad and tackles this girl and throws her don. It looked like the girl was taunting him, and it looked like that kid was autistic. Gray sqs to anyone who shows that gif.

Also, if that kid was getting made fun of, that bitch deserved it hard. Just because your a girl doesn't mean you can do whatever you want to men and not have it piss us off....especially someone whose mentally a little different from the rest of society.

Originally Posted by MangoPort View Post
    Guys, c'mon. These hypothetical situations are dumb and not what the thread was originally about. Yes, if someone (anyone) comes at me with a chainsaw I'm going to react appropriately. But most real life situations are not going to require these actions.
    Fine. You got me. If the bitch hits me hard enough im gonna drop her.
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    Bulking crew
    ▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
    RIP mainsqueeze530
    ▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬

Phily4321 is a complete loser! (-2000) Phily4321 is a complete loser! (-2000) Phily4321 is a complete loser! (-2000) Phily4321 is a complete loser! (-2000) Phily4321 is a complete loser! (-2000) Phily4321 is a complete loser! (-2000) Phily4321 is a complete loser! (-2000) Phily4321 is a complete loser! (-2000) Phily4321 is a complete loser! (-2000) Phily4321 is a complete loser! (-2000) Phily4321 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Zanetics View Post
    What you should be saying is i would never hit a lady.

And how many respectable ladies are there out there today?

Most are self righteous bitches who preach feminism when its convenient for them yet treat guys like s**t, destroy and undermine masculinity and still expect
    to be protected from the consequences and treated as respectable women.

I wouldn't hit a lady, but a bitch that deserved it (by hitting me or something) on the other hand...

Edit:
    Rustling material

Watch the full scene

Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Phuck yeah!

Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If a sl ut hit me for no reason, I would slap the biitch up the side of the head

dat dere stick insect noflyingcars's Avatar
    noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    seen plenty of videos of crazy bishes fighting. And I mean big boned bishes of at least 180 lbs +
    They go fuking nuts and jump to scratch your face, just like an ape, or they take their shoes with stiletto heel and try to plant it in your skull.
    Others are crazy ones that might try to scratch your eyes with a fuking protruding ring and goodnight sweet retina.

Don't underestimate the combination between crazy bish + drugs intoxication + being backed up by friends and random WK + feeling of godmode.
    3k+

I am quite aware how small the percentage of chicks going crazy and attacking with weapons, notice where I'm simply noting how I would react to that situation. Again, not the least bit worried. If a guy slaps a woman for slapping them, I'm not going to condemn them. I don't see how supporting a Patriarchal societal standard is going to help Equal Rights move forward. You shouldn't be focusing on the sex, personally I would just get away and avoid a Misandrist.

DevBG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DevBG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DevBG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DevBG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DevBG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DevBG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DevBG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DevBG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DevBG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DevBG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DevBG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    just gonna leave this here

chocolatemixer is on a distinguished road. (+10) chocolatemixer is on a distinguished road. (+10) chocolatemixer is on a distinguished road. (+10) chocolatemixer is on a distinguished road. (+10) chocolatemixer is on a distinguished road. (+10) chocolatemixer is on a distinguished road. (+10) chocolatemixer is on a distinguished road. (+10) chocolatemixer is on a distinguished road. (+10) chocolatemixer is on a distinguished road. (+10) chocolatemixer is on a distinguished road. (+10) chocolatemixer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I once had an ex who was a crazy phycho bish, she had major problems with jealousy and used to try and give me curfew times if I went out with the guys.

One night she said be back by 11 or I'm locking the door. I got back at 2am and she was sat on the stairs crying. Crazy bish...

ANYWAY, that night she got up and was so angry that I didnt keep to her curfew that she stamped me the hardest she could on my back...while I was asleep.

Lucky for me she was a chit weak ass bish,

She ended up fracturing her foot.... and thank god my back was just badly bruised.

But it begged the question, she could of easily left me with spinal damage or any chit like that, so would it warrent me to hit the bish to teach her a lesson you don't do stupid stuff like that in life?

I felt like hitting her, was sooooo close to doing that.

But instead I just left and then picked up my stuff the next few days and never saw her again.

She needs to learn respect and that you can't get away with doing dangerous chit like that in life.

Would you of hit the bich or not?

The reason I didn't is because of a social stigma of hitting woman, but she did it to me so I would of been in my right to hit her back if it went to court.

PS. 1st Misc Post

P.P.S Stay away from crazy ass bishes

RaaaR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaaaR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaaaR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaaaR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaaaR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaaaR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaaaR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaaaR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaaaR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaaaR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaaaR is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TheAdlerian View Post
    Yes, but what if your punches didn't really hurt me but I decided to punch all your teeth out anyway?

I've been hit by girls countless times and it never hurt badly enough for me to justify cracking them in the head. The same goes for little kids, I'm not going to belt a little kid for hitting me.
    What if you meet the wrong guy, who stab you in the back. 200 pounds of muscle or not, ur ****ed. So dont be that guy who thinks he decide whats good or wrong. Mind your own ****ing business
    Last edited by RaaaR; 09-12-2012 at 06:25 AM.

RaaaR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaaaR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaaaR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaaaR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaaaR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaaaR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaaaR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaaaR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaaaR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaaaR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaaaR is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by devbg View Post
    just gonna leave this here

thisss!!!

I am quite aware how small the percentage of chicks going crazy and attacking with weapons, notice where I'm simply noting how I would react to that situation. Again, not the least bit worried. If a guy slaps a woman for slapping them, I'm not going to condemn them. I don't see how supporting a Patriarchal societal standard is going to help Equal Rights move forward. You shouldn't be focusing on the sex, personally I would just get away and avoid a Misandrist.
    Your idea of equal rights is to strike a woman if she slaps you. That's fine, but my stance is that it's never needed unless my life in danger somehow. Call me sexist, a male chauvinist, whatever you want, the fact is that women are physically weaker than men and it would never be fair to inflict physical harm on them. Now on the same token the majority of the male population is also smaller and weaker than me, the same philosophy loosely applies in my book. I'm not out to bully anyone male or female. However if a grown man wants to start something with me or my family there is a chance for a physical altercation if it escalates to that point, because yes it is a man and if he wants to challenge my manhood then we'll see what happens.

Registered User Christiandadrum's Avatar
    Christiandadrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Christiandadrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Christiandadrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Christiandadrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Christiandadrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Christiandadrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Christiandadrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Christiandadrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Christiandadrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Christiandadrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Christiandadrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Your idea of equal rights is to strike a woman if she slaps you. That's fine, but my stance is that it's never needed unless my life in danger somehow. Call me sexist, a male chauvinist, whatever you want, the fact is that women are physically weaker than men and it would never be fair to inflict physical harm on them. Now on the same token the majority of the male population is also smaller and weaker than me, the same philosophy loosely applies in my book. I'm not out to bully anyone male or female. However if a grown man wants to start something with me or my family there is a chance for a physical altercation if it escalates to that point, because yes it is a man and if he wants to challenge my manhood then we'll see what happens.
    yeah I think this guy has a fair argument to be honest
    Ah yes! I was wondering what would break first! Your spirit....orrrr your body!

TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It all depends on the situation and who it is and why she is doing it, it's very subjective. I'll hit a bish if she is threatening my life or the life of my family, I'll hit a bish if she hits me first unwarranted, granted that she's not some 110 pounder who isn't going to cause me any harm, I can just subdue her easily.

Zanetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Zanetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Zanetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Zanetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Zanetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Zanetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Zanetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Zanetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Zanetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Zanetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Zanetics is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've read what you have said and you do raise some fair points but this isn't about things like domestic violence and beating women into the ground. Its about how WKs defend women who dont deserve it, who have no respect for men and deserve to be hit back if they strike a man with equal force. The video in the OP is a good example. That was justified imo, he might have hit her a bit hard but it was unacceptable for her to hit him.

I wouldn't condemn a man returning what he was given (it depends on the circumstances of the specific situation), doesn't mean I would do it myself. Equal rights = Equality among all human beings. I don't think it's sexist to defend a woman, I just think avoiding drama and confusion in those situations altogether is best in our current society and how the majority has misconceptions and a lack of awareness on this subject. Guys will fight the person who slapped a female based on their own feelings and just think it's appropriate at the time, not out of intelligent thinking.

Men who attack women based on their level of fragility is about on par with women hitting children, in those matters it's abuse. If the woman happens to be a part of a gang or is a Professional Boxer, the circumstances are different and I would react accordingly. Doesn't matter if it's a small number, they exist, and all possibilities should be explained because it might help people realize the difference between taking out aggression on women purely based on them being women, based on whatever behavior the man felt was unjust that he had from other sexist women prior, taking it out on women who never fight and are generally harmless people. Compared to a woman who's fully aware of what she's doing, and vice versa.
    Last edited by meatcigarette; 09-12-2012 at 07:50 AM.

lui8906 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lui8906 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lui8906 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lui8906 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lui8906 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lui8906 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lui8906 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lui8906 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lui8906 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lui8906 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lui8906 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    SRS

I've never encountered women that were violent towards me but I've heard of this stuff from friends etc. I guess I'd respond to restrain the threat (woman) from causing me harm but I wouldn't seek to inflict extra punishment or pain.

Semi SRS
    This u op?

Not SRS

OP what do you tell a 10,000 strong convention on domestic violence?

You just don't fukking listen do you!

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

Nothing you haven't already told her twice.

miscninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscninja is on a distinguished road. (+10)

start 3.50
    I wouldn't hit a women but a women with a bottle is a different thing rofl!!

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Sermopelin View Post
    looool

real question here is, why the phuck have u ended up in so many fights with wimmin lol??
    That's a good question.

I'm an impassive person when something stupid is going on and many women will lose it if they can't get their way, and I simply won't allow it. They then go into baby mode where they try violence.

Other than that, I'm very nice and understanding about anything anyone wants to do.

ku94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ku94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ku94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ku94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ku94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ku94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ku94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ku94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ku94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ku94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ku94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That lil bish shouldve kept her mouth shut