Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
    RAllmond is not very helpful. (-500) RAllmond is not very helpful. (-500) RAllmond is not very helpful. (-500) RAllmond is not very helpful. (-500) RAllmond is not very helpful. (-500) RAllmond is not very helpful. (-500) RAllmond is not very helpful. (-500) RAllmond is not very helpful. (-500) RAllmond is not very helpful. (-500) RAllmond is not very helpful. (-500) RAllmond is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by HeliBrah View Post
    Does not matter.

Chances of defeating him when you rush him: 1 in 100 ?

Chances of defeating him when you turn your back to him and lay down on your gf: 0 in 100 ?

If all three had rushed him from their respective positions/angles, they would have been far greater heroes than when they laid down on your girlfriends or pushed them away and so on.
    /thread

Registered User everyonejbecalm's Avatar
    everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10) everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10) everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10) everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10) everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10) everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10) everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10) everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10) everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10) everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10) everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Dergo View Post
    Do you even biology? Aren't the males protecting the females in most animal environments? Why do you think you are stronger physically and mentally? Well, probably not you. Media and society have nothing to do with it because before those even existed, our ancestors were already protecting the females, like many male animals protect the females while the females protect the offspring. They were not conditioned by media, but by biology, by something that is millions of years ago.

I'd have taken a bullet for my girl, be it a girlfriend of three months or 30 years just because of the fact that is pure instinct. It's not something I'd have had time to think or ponder, I'd have just acted like I have in the past.

When you are in a dangerous situation that comes out of nowhere, the most basics instincts trigger. You stop thinking, adrenaline starts to pump and your animal self takes control. If you have ever been in a similar situation, you'll know what I'm talking about.

Some of you are nothing but pathetic and cowardly mysoginists. Don't try to appear as alpha because you're not, you're the omega, the ones who would ran away at any sign of danger, the ones who are allowed to eat the last.
    29 year old talking about instinct of alpha and beta as biological predisposition- of humans; not wolves, not dogs, of humans- in 2012.

I feel smart as sh** right now. Thank you.

Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think some miscers in here don't have a realistic view of the situation.

Taking a bullet for someone in this case is not like Sinbad diving in front of the president's son in First Kid.

It's not some epic moment where you weigh your own life against your girlfriend's, and make the choice to face certain doom.

when bullets are flying and ****s crazy up in Batman, most men would have the instinct to get on top of their girl, or their kid, or any kid, girl, or even a delicately built twink. A bullet is probably more likely to hit me if I'm covering my girlfriend, than if I'm fleeing the theater with human shields. But that beats sitting by, munching on my movie popcorn, while my girlfriend gets her brains splattered because she was in harms way. If you're so self-interested that you wouldn't even share a little of your own chance of survival with your girlfriend, then you're a little bitch

kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JaxBrah View Post
    Is this dude cereal???

It has nothing to do with them being their gfs.

Some people would rather die saving another human being than to die cowering in a ****ing corner like you would. I would have done the same thing as those guys to a STRANGER.

You are the fuking pathetic beta here. According to your logic everyone who has ever joined the military is beta because they are risking their lives for others, mostly people that they dont know and never will.
    Not everyone joins the military to risk their lives, nor do they do it for people they don't know and never will.

manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Boch View Post
    that's what alpha really means, fulfilling the protective male role
    passing on your genes is all that matters. Those women will move on, the guys actually failed hard.
    "Why do people insist on creating things that will inevitably be destroyed? Why do people cling to life, knowing that they must someday die? ...Knowing that none of it will have meant anything once they do?"

draco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) draco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) draco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) draco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) draco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) draco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) draco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) draco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) draco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) draco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) draco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RAllmond View Post
    Have, moron.

And It's no different from the guys saying they would do the same thing as the guys who died.
    Did I say it was? Anybody talking about what they would have done in that situation is just blowing hot air, and yours is especially rancid, hot air my friend. There is only what you hope you can do in a situation like that.

A man knows he can't always choose his end, only do the best with what he is given. These men died heroes and will be remembered as such. Nobody gives a **** who you are.
    "What one can be, one must be." -Maslow

RAllmond is not very helpful. (-500) RAllmond is not very helpful. (-500) RAllmond is not very helpful. (-500) RAllmond is not very helpful. (-500) RAllmond is not very helpful. (-500) RAllmond is not very helpful. (-500) RAllmond is not very helpful. (-500) RAllmond is not very helpful. (-500) RAllmond is not very helpful. (-500) RAllmond is not very helpful. (-500) RAllmond is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Darkwatcher759 View Post
    I think some miscers in here don't have a realistic view of the situation.

Taking a bullet for someone in this case is not like Sinbad diving in front of the president's son in First Kid.

It's not some epic moment where you weigh your own life against your girlfriend's, and make the choice to face certain doom.

when bullets are flying and ****s crazy up in Batman, most men would have the instinct to get on top of their girl, or their kid, or any kid, girl, or even a delicately built twink. A bullet is probably more likely to hit me if I'm covering my girlfriend, than if I'm fleeing the theater with human shields. But that beats sitting by, munching on my movie popcorn, while my girlfriend gets her brains splattered because she was in harms way. If you're so self-interested that you wouldn't even share a little of your own chance of survival with your girlfriend, then you're a little bitch
    A LIVING little bitch.

Again, I'm sure your gf will be thinking of you when she is being rammed by 5 guys 2 weeks after you "share a little of your own chance of survival" with her.

Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by everyonejbecalm View Post
    29 year old talking about instinct of alpha and beta as biological predisposition- of humans; not wolves, not dogs, of humans- in 2012.

I feel smart as sh** right now. Thank you.
    I had repped you in the past for some good posts, now you pull an ad hominem attack and present no argument at all. How does it feel to be smart for once?

everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10) everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10) everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10) everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10) everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10) everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10) everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10) everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10) everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10) everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10) everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I had repped you in the past for some good posts, now you pull an ad hominem attack and present no argument at all. How does it feel to be smart for once?
    the alpha/beta instinctual stuff isn't applicable in 2012 with humans. We've evolved beyond that. Maybe you used those terms as a semi-goof bc we're on the misc and those words always fly around. If so my apologies.

Originally Posted by draco View Post
    Did I say it was? Anybody talking about what they would have done in that situation is just blowing hot air, and yours is especially rancid, hot air my friend. There is only what you hope you can do in a situation like that.

A man knows he can't always choose his end, only do the best with what he is given. These men died heroes and will be remembered as such. Nobody gives a **** who you are.
    And in 2 months time nobody will give a **** who these 3 guys were (including the chicks they saved most likely)

kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JaxBrah View Post
    First of all, this is not conditioning by media or society. This is in our dna. This is how its always been throughout the entire history of the planet with humans and all animals. Males are the protectors.

Secondly, no parent is going to be happy about their son getting killed. But im sure as hell positive that they have never been more proud of their son than on this day. They have he solice that they died saving anothers life.
    Are you a ****ing evolutionary biologist? No?

Then shut the **** up with all the durp it's in Mens' genes to do so

mansup85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mansup85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mansup85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mansup85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mansup85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mansup85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mansup85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mansup85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mansup85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mansup85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mansup85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The biggest hero would have been someone with the balls to tackle the shooter when the opportunity presented itself.

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Does not matter.

Chances of defeating him when you rush him: 1 in 100 ?

Chances of defeating him when you turn your back to him and lay down on your gf: 0 in 100 ?

If all three had rushed him from their respective positions/angles, they would have been far greater heroes than when they laid down on your girlfriends or pushed them away and so on.
    The chances of your instincts going into "get em" mode in a dark theater, when gunfire suddenly rings out is next to none. I mean, let's just call it for what it is.

You have no idea where it's coming from and your survival instincts kick in to preserve life......
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

Do you even biology? Aren't the males protecting the females in most animal environments? Why do you think you are stronger physically and mentally? Well, probably not you. Media and society have nothing to do with it because before those even existed, our ancestors were already protecting the females, like many male animals protect the females while the females protect the offspring. They were not conditioned by media, but by biology, by something that is millions of years ago.

I'd have taken a bullet for my girl, be it a girlfriend of three months or 30 years just because of the fact that is pure instinct. It's not something I'd have had time to think or ponder, I'd have just acted like I have in the past.

When you are in a dangerous situation that comes out of nowhere, the most basics instincts trigger. You stop thinking, adrenaline starts to pump and your animal self takes control. If you have ever been in a similar situation, you'll know what I'm talking about.

Some of you are nothing but pathetic and cowardly mysoginists. Don't try to appear as alpha because you're not, you're the omega, the ones who would ran away at any sign of danger, the ones who are allowed to eat the last.
    Rofl, dude, shut the **** up. You're pathetic.

Oh snap the big alfa male who died for his gf, bitch i'll let you die and be the hero and **** your girlfriend on your grave and impregnate her like a true alfa male.

Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RAllmond View Post
    A LIVING little bitch.

Again, I'm sure your gf will be thinking of you when she is being rammed by 5 guys 2 weeks after you "share a little of your own chance of survival" with her.
    I don't give a **** what she does when I'm dead. Of course I'd hope she'd live a respectable decent life in my honor, but even if she didn't, it wouldn't change my decision.

If you want to look at it another way, I'm not doing it for her. I'm doing it for myself because I would never forgive myself for letting someone I care about die.

pierz will become famous soon enough. (+50) pierz will become famous soon enough. (+50) pierz will become famous soon enough. (+50) pierz will become famous soon enough. (+50) pierz will become famous soon enough. (+50) pierz will become famous soon enough. (+50) pierz will become famous soon enough. (+50) pierz will become famous soon enough. (+50) pierz will become famous soon enough. (+50) pierz will become famous soon enough. (+50) pierz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    We go through our whole lives dreaming of doing something heroic, anybody who bashes is straight stupid.
    hi

HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by YIAMSOMEBODY View Post
    The chances of your instincts going into "get em" mode in a dark theater, when gunfire suddenly rings out is next to none. I mean, let's just call it for what it is.

You have no idea where it's coming from and your survival instincts kick in to preserve life......
    Well, one of them was apparently in the military and told his parents that he dreamed of one day protecting someone with his life.

If you are trained in the military you are supposed to be able to ignore survival mode (thats basically what all the drills and shouting in your face stuff is about, to free you from shock paralysis).

But I agree that I as a civilian would have probably just ran off. However, we were discussing chances of survival and in that case my point still stands. Covering your gf with your back to the shooter guarantees lowest chance of survival.

Originally Posted by pierz View Post
    We go through our whole lives dreaming of doing something heroic, anybody who bashes is straight stupid.
    Honestly for me its boats and hoes. And I hope my family lives a long time and stays happy.

Bout it.

sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by pierz View Post
    ^^ loled @ this dumbass

strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    retarded wk's

all of those girls will have dicks in and around their mouths within weeks/months

lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't give a **** what she does when I'm dead. Of course I'd hope she'd live a respectable decent life in my honor, but even if she didn't, it wouldn't change my decision.

If you want to look at it another way, I'm not doing it for her. I'm doing it for myself because I would never forgive myself for letting someone I care about die.
    Strong logic brah. Correct me if Im wrong but u sound like ur saying "its my duty to die for this chick so she can phuck other guys but i couldnt live with myself if i lived to enjoy my life." Strong logic indeed.

District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by manletgenetics View Post
    passing on your genes is all that matters. Those women will move on, the guys actually failed hard.
    This.

Every one of the guys will be forgotten after a month or two by everyone except their family and close friends. They may be "heroes" now, but in the end, they no longer have their lives.

Originally Posted by lakmir0 View Post
    Strong logic brah. Correct me if Im wrong but u sound like ur saying "its my duty to die for this chick so she can phuck other guys but i couldnt live with myself if i lived to enjoy my life." Strong logic indeed.
    No, I'm saying I would take a possibly higher chance of dying to protect this girl (who hasn't phucked other guys at the current time, only in hypothetical future), because if she is in danger I would be a scumbag not to do something.

Only on the misc does "phucking other guys" sit in the foreground during a debate about heroism and self-sacrifice.

Would it put you at ease if we changed the girl to a kid or a dog? Or would we just start arguing about the kid spending your money and the dog ****ting on the floor?

strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    No, I'm saying I would take a possibly higher chance of dying to protect this girl (who hasn't phucked other guys at the current time, only in hypothetical future), because if she is in danger I would be a scumbag not to do something.

Only on the misc does "phucking other guys" sit in the foreground during a debate about heroism and self-sacrifice.

Would it put you at ease if we changed the girl to a kid or a dog? Or would we just start arguing about the kid spending your money and the dog ****ting on the floor?
    so you think some random bitch you've been dating for 3 months life is worth more than yours?

or are you just buying into the 'men must always sacrifice for others' bs with no logical reason why

District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Scumbag ----> alive.

Not scumbag ----> dead.

Please, make a choice. Every one of those girls is going to go to live, a life, with other men, and cocks in and around their mouth.

If it was wife, husband, then it would be different, for the commitment level would be on a much higher standard.

lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Aside from phucking though, why do u feel that someone is a "scumbag" for wanting to live? do u buy into the archaic idea that a woman holds more value than a man or is it just that you feel social pressure to appear alpha?

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    these crazy public shooting mofos ........ever notice they are all beta *******s with no friends and are probably sexually frustrated. Amazing what a gym membership and a gf might have done for these crazy mofos.

although aparently the inmates in the prison are talking about killing him alot.....so there is something to cheer for....if they need a toothbrush to sharpen into a weapon to stab that sicko with I will gladly send one.

Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by everyonejbecalm View Post
    the alpha/beta instinctual stuff isn't applicable in 2012 with humans. We've evolved beyond that. Maybe you used those terms as a semi-goof bc we're on the misc and those words always fly around. If so my apologies.
    When did we evolve beyond that? I don't like using the terms alpha and similar, that's why I put the terms in italic, but it's quite clear that we haven't evolved so quickly outside of the male = protector thing. Again, be in a situation of trouble and your true instincts will come out.

Originally Posted by kratosbrah View Post
    Rofl, dude, shut the **** up. You're pathetic.

Oh snap the big alfa male who died for his gf, bitch i'll let you die and be the hero and **** your girlfriend on your grave and impregnate her like a true alfa male.
    I have no idea what you're talking about.

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well, one of them was apparently in the military and told his parents that he dreamed of one day protecting someone with his life.

If you are trained in the military you are supposed to be able to ignore survival mode (thats basically what all the drills and shouting in your face stuff is about, to free you from shock paralysis).

But I agree that I as a civilian would have probably just ran off. However, we were discussing chances of survival and in that case my point still stands. Covering your gf with your back to the shooter guarantees lowest chance of survival.
    Sorry bro, but this is wrong. I was in the military and that definitely wasn't something they taught. How to make your bed, shine your boots, do your uniform and all that, yeah, but as far as ignoring the basic human elements of oneself, nah, that's some special forces type sh**.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    True alphas. May these brave honourable men R.I.P.

Meanwhile, a beta ******* runs away leaving his girlfriend and two children, lives and gets engaged with his girlfriend straight after.