Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Transverse Abdominis Brah Digpal94's Avatar
    Location: Southampton, Hampshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Digpal94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Digpal94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Digpal94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Digpal94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Digpal94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Digpal94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Digpal94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Digpal94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Digpal94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Digpal94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Digpal94 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OP provided the lulz in this thread, pure platinu,!

In for pig roast reply

nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by newtmiscer View Post
    i should be red? you're the one who's being immature as hell over this whole thing. You. lost. the. girl. get. over. it. It probably hurts even more knowing that you guys messed around. And the fact that you make such a big deal out of a cockblocking for months/years ago just shows how f*cking immature you really are. and no i wouldn't pounce on one of my bros girls, but i also wouldn't make a f*cking thread about it if it happened.

BRB mad that, after 3 years and moving cities, girl pursues another guy

inb4 more negs from the misc sheep mentality.
    brb lets rep-train OP for being such a whiny little girl about his (pseudo) relationship

Brolympics Gold Medalist Corey_Ellis's Avatar
    Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i should be red? you're the one who's being immature as hell over this whole thing. You. lost. the. girl. get. over. it. It probably hurts even more knowing that you guys messed around. And the fact that you make such a big deal out of a cockblocking for months/years ago just shows how f*cking immature you really are. and no i wouldn't pounce on one of my bros girls, but i also wouldn't make a f*cking thread about it if it happened.

BRB mad that, after 3 years and moving cities, girl pursues another guy

inb4 more negs from the misc sheep mentality.
    brb lets rep-train OP for being such a whiny little girl about his (pseudo) relationship
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PrznBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrznBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrznBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrznBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrznBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrznBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrznBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrznBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrznBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrznBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrznBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by nemesest View Post
    ☆ ☆ medical marijuana CREW ☆ ☆

"LOOK AT ME I GOT A MEDI CARD"
    -newtmiscer
    **Los Angeles MISC Crew**
    **Persian Misc Crew**
    **Positive only crew**

tell walid same thing

Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BlastNoise View Post
    hahah o lord. here it goes.

for the unaware. just think about what a pig roast looks like

Ohh Lawwdd

characters is just really nice. (+1000) characters is just really nice. (+1000) characters is just really nice. (+1000) characters is just really nice. (+1000) characters is just really nice. (+1000) characters is just really nice. (+1000) characters is just really nice. (+1000) characters is just really nice. (+1000) characters is just really nice. (+1000) characters is just really nice. (+1000) characters is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP, you have provided entertainment for me and threads like these make the misc a better place
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    •✖• Don't have a girls number to text crew •✖•

"Think of what you want in the future, and not want you want now"
    "suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret"
    "do something today your future self will thank you for"

R.I.P Zyzz 1989-2011

blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000)

Yipper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yipper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yipper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yipper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yipper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yipper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yipper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yipper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yipper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yipper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yipper has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    cliffs of shtty thread:

you 'liked' a girl for 3 years, but not enough to tell her/put her in a relationship
    a bro, who you told about your girl whilst drunk in the club, stole said girl
    you act mad like your friends are supposed to have a 100% tab on your relationships with women
    in the process you ruined any chance you had with this girl, all for the approval of an online message board (srsly, you liked this girl for 3 years and ruined it for reps)
    now you have trouble accepting your bro has your girl, so you have to be an asshat to him

don't think i missed anything except for your poor friend-making abilities and extreme immaturity...wait...check!
    Measly negs for complete stupidity.

OP thanks for the awesome thread. Reps

Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP are you kidding me? You're "seeing" a girl on and off for 3 years and then get mad when she starts seeing your boy. LOL strong insecurity brah. You deserve losing her. Can't have your cake and eat it too beta (srs)

isins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) isins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) isins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) isins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) isins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) isins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) isins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) isins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) isins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) isins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) isins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I am 12 and what is this?
    Squat: 365 lbs
    Bench: 265 lbs
    Deadlift: 455 lbs

newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Yipper View Post
    Measly negs for complete stupidity.

OP thanks for the awesome thread. Reps
    so you called me lame and stupid with no actual reason, and call the OP awesome for basically being a beta******* (lettuce b reality, he can't accept his girl has moved on)

I'm going to guess your hobbies include watching ESPN and chugging PBR all day to nurse your fearsome intellect

Originally Posted by Rigit23 View Post
    OP are you kidding me? You're "seeing" a girl on and off for 3 years and then get mad when she starts seeing your boy. LOL strong insecurity brah. You deserve losing her. Can't have your cake and eat it too beta (srs)
    this, how does nobody else see this?

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 12ccopeland View Post
    unaware and too naive to understand

one pole going in her butt, the other pole going in her mouth lol
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

Day1086 is a name known to all. (+5000) Day1086 is a name known to all. (+5000) Day1086 is a name known to all. (+5000) Day1086 is a name known to all. (+5000) Day1086 is a name known to all. (+5000) Day1086 is a name known to all. (+5000) Day1086 is a name known to all. (+5000) Day1086 is a name known to all. (+5000) Day1086 is a name known to all. (+5000) Day1086 is a name known to all. (+5000) Day1086 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    so you called me lame and stupid with no actual reason, and call the OP awesome for basically being a beta******* (lettuce b reality, he can't accept his girl has moved on)

I'm going to guess your hobbies include watching ESPN and chugging PBR all day to nurse your fearsome intellect

this, how does nobody else see this?
    More like nobody else cares *******. This thread was intended for lulz regardless of what's going on in the rest of OP's life, the thread however doesn't benefit from your bullshiet about OP's personal life.
    ***Successfully Masturbates Under the Cape While Getting a Haircut Crew***

***Can Dribble A Ball Across Halfcourt Against NBA Defense Crew***

Boston Celtics
    Golden State Warriors
    Steph Curry GOAT. We are all Wetnesses

Make that old

Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    please post update OP
    ☯ Misc Muay Thai Crew ☯
    []=[] Actually Lifts Crew []=[]

Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Day1086 View Post
    More like nobody else cares *******. This thread was intended for lulz regardless of what's going on in the rest of OP's life, the thread however doesn't benefit from your bullshiet about OP's personal life.
    This. Measely reps.
    ☯ Misc Muay Thai Crew ☯

BlastNoise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlastNoise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlastNoise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlastNoise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlastNoise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlastNoise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlastNoise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlastNoise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlastNoise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlastNoise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlastNoise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

as you can tell with the theme of this thread, there is really no negative animosity towards said chick. That was just trolling to use the "everything i didn't want line" This is about a said "bro" who walks in even when he knows I have feelings for chick, have 2 months till I come back home" If the girl moved on to some other guy I'd have no problem. This is a matter of principal. I would NEVER step in on a girl I knew one of my bros had feelings for. and for that reason I am now trolling my bro. I am not "maliciously" hurting him. I'm having fun at his expense and misc's entertainment. Fuk off. K thanks. Love u baby girl.
    luv u

zakinky is on a distinguished road. (+10) zakinky is on a distinguished road. (+10) zakinky is on a distinguished road. (+10) zakinky is on a distinguished road. (+10) zakinky is on a distinguished road. (+10) zakinky is on a distinguished road. (+10) zakinky is on a distinguished road. (+10) zakinky is on a distinguished road. (+10) zakinky is on a distinguished road. (+10) zakinky is on a distinguished road. (+10) zakinky is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If he was your bro he would've stayed away. Did he know that you and her had chemistry?

12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post

one pole going in her butt, the other pole going in her mouth lol
    \

lmfao thanks for aware hahahah

BlastNoise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlastNoise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlastNoise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlastNoise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlastNoise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlastNoise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlastNoise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlastNoise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlastNoise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlastNoise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlastNoise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    *UPDATE*

So bro just sent me an epic essay of how he loves me and I'm his bro till the end of time. Don't know if you want me to post it. I just replied with "thats fine dude, but I'm not kidding about this pig roast"
    luv u

Originally Posted by zakinky View Post
    If he was your bro he would've stayed away. Did he know that you and her had chemistry?
    yes he did, thats my main concern. Not that she moved on, but that he stepped in to fill in where my dick should be, nome saiyan?
    luv u

shanyo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shanyo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shanyo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shanyo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shanyo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shanyo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shanyo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shanyo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    good job op

characters is just really nice. (+1000) characters is just really nice. (+1000) characters is just really nice. (+1000) characters is just really nice. (+1000) characters is just really nice. (+1000) characters is just really nice. (+1000) characters is just really nice. (+1000) characters is just really nice. (+1000) characters is just really nice. (+1000) characters is just really nice. (+1000) characters is just really nice. (+1000)
    *UPDATE*

So bro just sent me an epic essay of how he loves me and I'm his bro till the end of time. Don't know if you want me to post it. I just replied with "thats fine dude, but I'm not kidding about this pig roast"
    ye i want you to post it
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    •✖• Don't have a girls number to text crew •✖•

"Think of what you want in the future, and not want you want now"
    "suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret"
    "do something today your future self will thank you for"

R.I.P Zyzz 1989-2011

I'm almost sick of bro's texts. So awkward.
    ☯ Misc Muay Thai Crew ☯

Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    shouldve replaced

"thats fine dude, but I'm not kidding about this pig roast"
    with

"please respond" or "please respond to pig roast"
    [June] - 245
    [July] - 244
    [August] -

Squats- 375 for 8 reps
    Deads- 315 for 5

mblouir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mblouir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mblouir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mblouir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mblouir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mblouir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mblouir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mblouir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mblouir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mblouir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mblouir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sounds like your bro really loves you.

craigthomasb is just really nice. (+1000) craigthomasb is just really nice. (+1000) craigthomasb is just really nice. (+1000) craigthomasb is just really nice. (+1000) craigthomasb is just really nice. (+1000) craigthomasb is just really nice. (+1000) craigthomasb is just really nice. (+1000) craigthomasb is just really nice. (+1000) craigthomasb is just really nice. (+1000) craigthomasb is just really nice. (+1000) craigthomasb is just really nice. (+1000)
    ****ing Buiriful OP

I don't want this end, Moar convo pls

efoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) efoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) efoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) efoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) efoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) efoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) efoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) efoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) efoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) efoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) efoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    *UPDATE*

do it *******
    S&P || Orlando Magic
    ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Florida Gators Crew ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Yipper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yipper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yipper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yipper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yipper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yipper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yipper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yipper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yipper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yipper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yipper has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No, I called you lame because you posted just to be a bish. If you don't like the thread then fine, get out of it. I somewhat agree with on the point about him losing the girl. If him getting lulz (without actually causing much trouble) is his way of dealing, then let him deal.

I think there are a ton of garbage threads on the misc, especially the one about the ******* taping all of the guys looking for the pof chick. I just back out of them because its pointless to post in a thread just to complain.

My rep power is garbage so it makes no diff. Btw, its coors light and WWE, ass.

dresdener will become famous soon enough. (+50) dresdener will become famous soon enough. (+50) dresdener will become famous soon enough. (+50) dresdener will become famous soon enough. (+50) dresdener will become famous soon enough. (+50) dresdener will become famous soon enough. (+50) dresdener will become famous soon enough. (+50) dresdener will become famous soon enough. (+50) dresdener will become famous soon enough. (+50) dresdener will become famous soon enough. (+50) dresdener will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't even know this Rob guy but I seriously dislike him. Such a ******* move to pull...

epsilonjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) epsilonjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) epsilonjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) epsilonjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) epsilonjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) epsilonjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) epsilonjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) epsilonjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) epsilonjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) epsilonjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) epsilonjr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OP and ROB

Bish never showed up