psufan34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psufan34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psufan34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psufan34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psufan34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psufan34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psufan34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psufan34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psufan34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cardio/HIIT and Y3T

I know in the program Neil doesn't say anything about cardio but would it be alright to add in cardio or even HIIT on off days so I can keep my bodyfat down during this bulk? I'm trying to keep it around 5-6%. The problem is however, that I work in retail so I'm walking/on my feet all day so I'm wondering if doing cardio on off days when I also work would ruin my gains as well.

psufan34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psufan34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psufan34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psufan34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psufan34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psufan34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psufan34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psufan34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psufan34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bump.

Kirbydunker85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kirbydunker85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kirbydunker85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kirbydunker85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kirbydunker85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kirbydunker85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kirbydunker85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kirbydunker85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kirbydunker85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kirbydunker85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kirbydunker85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I hate being fat (even though I am), so I'd say it's a good idea, and with the right cardio program, you won't lose any muscle.
    Pain is an illusion created by the mind to prevent you from going beyond what you're capable of.

I have too much DOM's, and CNS fatigue, to give a phuck about things like friends anymore. Friends don't understand my caloric needs, only I do.

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Eat enough to cover the calorie expenditure, and take a rest day/cut back on HIIT if you feel it is too much and you're fine.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

pro-tein is on a distinguished road. (+10) pro-tein is on a distinguished road. (+10) pro-tein is on a distinguished road. (+10) pro-tein is on a distinguished road. (+10) pro-tein is on a distinguished road. (+10) pro-tein is on a distinguished road. (+10) pro-tein is on a distinguished road. (+10) pro-tein is on a distinguished road. (+10) pro-tein is on a distinguished road. (+10) pro-tein is on a distinguished road. (+10) pro-tein is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    When you bulk, you gain fat...
    If doing HIIT is necessary you are eating to much!
    Eat less (carbs) on off days... and keep those days for recovery. Imo it is a blueprint for failure to do HIIT ont his intense workout schedule.
    IF body group: http://groups.bodybuilding.com/intermittent_fasting_fans

Originally Posted by pro-tein View Post
    When you bulk, you gain fat...
    If doing HIIT is necessary you are eating to much!
    Eat less (carbs) on off days... and keep those days for recovery. Imo it is a blueprint for failure to do HIIT ont his intense workout schedule.
    Would steady state cardio on off days be alright? Let's say 20 min of walking around 4.5 mph on a treadmill.