faullio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

bf% guesstimate? cut bulk?

5"10.5 90kg 198 pound
    any advice thinking its time to cut but still feel lacking in muscle
    ty
    Attached Images

godsmack86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) godsmack86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) godsmack86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) godsmack86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) godsmack86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) godsmack86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) godsmack86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) godsmack86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) godsmack86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) godsmack86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) godsmack86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    23-25% I guess

Burn170 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Burn170 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Burn170 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    around 25% i would say cut to around 80kg ensuring your diet/macros is in check and you stick to it to ensure muscle mass loss is kept to a minimum, once done then a good long clean bulk while lifting heavy all throughout the cut and bulk

Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by faullio View Post
    5"10.5 90kg 198 pound
    any advice thinking its time to cut but still feel lacking in muscle
    ty
    We have near the same body type. You could cut to 190. Seems like a lot of water weight imo. Increase your reps and clean up your diet a bit; you have more potential for muscular growth (everyone does), but you specifically. lol Good luck and stay motivated!
    "I SAID... WHAT I SAID!" - Linnethia M. Leakes
    IG: @enigmatic.devourer FB: Deactivated it because fb is horsecrap.
    Represent USN - Country Boy Crew - Halleluja Team

thanks for the responses guys
    always had a really good diet had layne norton as my coach for 2 years been training for 5 (kinda hard to believe i know) but yer definetly time to start cutting

Burn170 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Burn170 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Burn170 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks for the responses guys
    always had a really good diet had layne norton as my coach for 2 years been training for 5 (kinda hard to believe i know) but yer definetly time to start cutting
    good luck dude keep it posted

Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What is your ultimate goal?

Originally Posted by Igmann View Post
    What is your ultimate goal?
    build muscle and hopefully get a decent set of abs one day dont have an exact ideal weight or anything

Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    build muscle and hopefully get a decent set of abs one day dont have an exact ideal weight or anything
    Seriously, I'd tell you to get as lean as possible and "bulk" while maintaining a six pack. You only need 20 extra calories per day to build 10 pounds of muscle per year. There's no need to do a drastic bulk/cut like pro bodybuilders do...Infact it's the stupidest thing ever if you ask me. It's also easier to calculate gains when you're lean.

Cut down to 6-7 percent BF and when you "bulk" try to stay within 10% body fat. that way when you "gain" 10 pounds, you'll know its mostly muscle and not fat. There's no need to gain a lot of weight when bulking.

See my avatar?

I'm 208LBS in that pic @ 9% bodyfat. My quads are 28", my upper body is decent by my standards at least and I'm natural. Here's the thing though, I'm 4" taller than you so consider that anywhere near 200LBS you would be much more muscular than me (shorter limbs are easier to pack muscle onto).

So even if you cut down to 8-9 percent body fat, you'd be pretty big relative to most people on the street. Or if you like going to the shore, you'll get more attention with an 6-8 pack even at 180 & 5'10" than at a more muscular 200 pounder w/o 6 or 8 pack.

My best friend is 5'9 @ 168LBS and he's very lean (he's a gymnast) at that weight. He gets compliments on his figure all the time from women when he's shirtless.

It all depends on your goals.

If you want to impress women and be healthy...get leaner. They like the leaner look, take my word on it.

My goal is to stay lean year round and put muscle on with a slight calorie surplus. It all comes down to where you wanna be at in X amount of time.

jackn1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Around 20% I'd say.